RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Tearful Night [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:30 am

"Yeah, you're right." said the cat. "I'm sure there's plenty of nice people. I just... haven't met them yet." Bianca mumbled before squeezing Ashe tight for a moment and letting go. "And I'm sure I'll find someone to love. It'll just take a while... yeah, thank you Ashe!" Bianca hugged Ashe again and began nuzzling the sheep girl, warmly and lovingly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:07 am

Ashe smiled happily at the squeezing, not pained in the least though her cheek did squish noticeably as Bianca pressed against it. "It's fine, you have a lot of time." Ashe said, petting Bianca. "But if you reeeaaaally want to, I g-guess we c-could go help you f-find a new g-girlfriend? Maybe that'll m-make you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:32 am

Bianca's ears twitched happily as Ashe pet them and she laughed a little bit from how it tickled. "You would do that for me?" she asked, her pajama shirt falling loosely off of one of her shoulders. "I would love that, but... how would we do that? Where would we look, and to be honest I would much rather we just meet naturally rather than I go look for them. It'll feel much more natural that way." she said, tilting her head to the side as she hugged Ashe under her sweater.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:37 am

"Of course I would~" Ashe replied, gently pulling the shirt back onto her shoulder, blushing slightly as she did. "I would say 'Hi, this is Bianca. She's really pretty, and nice, and she's my bestest friend. She also likes girls but I don't so I won't be a problem. So do you want to meet her?'" She explained, smiling happily at her 'master foolproof plan.'
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:48 am

Bianca giggled at Ashe's "plan". "I think it'll take a bit more than that." she said, her pajama shirt falling off of her other shoulder now. "Ah, maybe I shouldn't be thinking about a relationship just yet. Besides, I've got you to pay attention to for now. Let's just cuddle for a bit, I missed how soft you are." she said before leaning back against the tree and pulling Ashe to rest comfortable on top of her. "I missed how warm you are too..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:55 am

Ashe felt the ruffle of cloth on her chest again, sighing as she fixed Bianca's top once more. "Well that might be for the best, I think." Ashe said, lying on top of the girl, pulling Bianca's hands through her sweater to wrap around her back, giggling as her fingers touched the small of the sheep faunus' back. "But I can be there whenever you need me so don't stop yourself if you want to cuddle. I like this a lot too, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:06 am

"And you should know that you can call on me too whenever you want. I don't do much besides sleep and wander around." said Bianca, smiling as her arms were pulled to wrap around the sheep. Smiling, Bianca rested her her cheek on top of Ashe's head while her hands gently rubbed the girl's back. "Ah... much better." she said as she adjusted herself so they were both as comfortable as could be. Bianca's tail slipped underneath Ashe's sweater and came up to tickle the girl on the nose playfully, the soft fur brushing against the sheep's skin making Bianca giggle a little bit. "I wish I could be as adorable as you..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:10 am

Ashe giggled and squirm as the tail tickled her nose, inadvertently rubbing her chest, a bra the only thing between her and Bianca, against the catgirl's chest. "You're adorable though. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay adorable." She said, poking the girl in the nose. "We could walk up to anyone here and they'd agree with me. I'm sure~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:17 am

Bianca giggled and squirmed a bit when she felt Ashe's chest rub up against hers. "I think they'd notice something else first." she said, her shirt falling off both of her shoulders now. "I'd be lucky to have someone look past that." she said as her tail moved down to tickle the middle of Ashe's belly. She was being careful not to accidentally tickle the sheep's chest, as that might end poorly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:17 am

"Notice what?" She asked curiously, eyes shining innocently as she regarded the cat faunus, not noticing how the girl's top was slowly escaping. As the tail moves around, Ashe giggles and squirms, managing to hook it under her bra, right in the center of her chest, though she didn't notice as she was busy laughing happily.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:47 am

"Oh you know..." Bianca said as she averted her eyes. And then stuff got weird. Bianca's shirt fell even further down, exposing her bra-less chest. She had been too busy crying and hurrying to put on a not torn pair of clothes after returning to her dorm before heading out here, so she had forgotten to put one on. Her hands flew up to her chest to cover, but failed as they got stuck and tangled in the sweater. Her next best option would have been to use her tail, but that was stuck in Ashe's bra (which she didn't know about until now) and ended up pulling that off as well. "U-U-Uhm A-Ashe?" Bianca stuttered, blushing madly as their two chests pressed together. Oh, how poorly this would end.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:56 am

"Hmm?" Ashe asked, cocking her head to the side, oblivious to what was happening under her sweater as she had grown used to the feeling of Bianca's prodigious chest pressing against her less bountiful one. "What's wrong? You look a little red. Are you gonna cry again?" She asked, a worried look slowly growing on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:37 pm

Bianca looked down at Ashe with a confused look, only realizing that she didn't know what was happening after a few seconds. 'Why does she have to be so cute and innocent?' Bianca wondered to herself before pointing down at their bare chests making contact with each other. "A-Ashe, I-I-I'm s-sorry."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:45 pm

Ashe looked down, seeing their bare chests pressed together through the neck of her sweater. Looking back and forth between their cleavages and Bianca's face, she takes a few moments before she registers what was happening. "Wh-what." Immediately, she squeals, screwing her eyes shut as her semblance activated on reflex, pushing against Bianca, and subsequently her sweater and bra, still looped on Bianca's tail, as the ball of aura expanded. She kept her eyes shut tightly, emitting a high pitched embarrassed squeak until the sweater reached its breaking point, tearing apart as Ashe flung Bianca across the grass, the girl clutching her chest topless in the glowing ball of aura, eyes still tightly shut.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:52 pm

Bianca yelped as the ball of aura expanding from Ashe expanded outwards and flung her across the grass. After rolling for a couple feet, Bianca groaned and slowly got up, only realizing what had happened after a few seconds of laying there. "A-Ashe...?" Bianca muttered, pulling up her shirt so it covered her chest again and walking over to the big ball of aura. "Ashe are you okay?" she asked weakly, tears rolling down her cheeks as she felt guilty for what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:58 pm

Ashe shook her head furiously, hugging her chest tightly and pulling her knees up to cover her chest as well. Her face was beet red, as well as much of her exposed skin as she blushed all over, opening her eyes a crack to see if anyone saw, eyes going wide as she saw Bianca's exposed chest, pointing a shaky finger at it to warn the girl of her indecency.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Bianca adjusted her shirt to cover as much of her skin before realizing that Ashe needed it more. Slowly, Bianca removed her shirt and exposed her chest again, laying down her shirt in front of the ball of aura before turning and covering her chest with her arms. "I'm sorry..." was all that she muttered before beginning to walk away, silently sobbing as she cried herself a river.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:19 pm

Ashe kept her eyes shut, not seeing the offering. Her hearing was fine though, the sound of Bianca crying still audible to her faunus ears as she quickly extinguished her semblance. Getting up on shaky legs, she grabs Bianca's shirt and runs to catch her, draping it over Bianca's shoulders and chest as she pressed her own to Bianca's back, hugging her by the waist. "N-no. Don't go. I'm fine. H-honest." She said sheepishly, nervously looking around if anyone saw what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:49 am

Bianca didn't stop in the slightest, she just kept walking forwards towards... something. "No, it's fine." Bianca sobbed, "You don't have to act like you care anymore." After shrugging her top off of her shoulders, Bianca pried Ashe off of her. No matter how much the sheep struggled, she would be easily pried off with ease so Bianca could continue walking to the Beacon cliffs unhindered...
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:56 am

"But I do care. Honest." Ashe pleaded, walking backwards in front of Bianca, pushing futilely against her shoulders. "I care a lot about you, Bianca. I I just panicked. I'm still panicking right now but please, don't gooooooooo...." She said, resisting the urge to look around if anyone saw them to try and keep Bianca still.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:02 am

"Lies." Bianca muttered, not stopping to think about what just happened. "You don't care. You never cared. I'm alone like I've always been. No friends, no family... nothing." she sobbed as she continued her course straight for the cliffs. Luckily for Ashe there was no one watching them right now, so she could focus on trying (and failing) to keep Bianca from leaving.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:08 am

Ashe gave up trying to stop the girl and resorted to slowing her down at least as she jumped onto her, ignoring the rising embarrassment of their bare chests pressed together as she hugged the girl with her arms and legs, clinging to Bianca's front. "What makes you say that?" She asked, staring at Bianca, her hurt feelings obvious in her voice. "I'm your friend and I care for you. You're not alone. Heck you have Rachael too. Why won't you believe me? I freaked out cause my b-b-b-boobs p-popped out, that's it. It's not cause I don't care for you. I'm just embarrassed is all."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:19 am

"I know, Ashe." Bianca said, her pained eyes looking into back into the sheep's hurt ones. "I'm just tired and sick of being here." she mumbled as she kept walking. "I hurt everything I touch and everything else hurts me back. Always. All I'm good for is hurting people... I'm just... gonna go end it now." she choked out between sobs. The entire time she spoke, her pace never faltered. Even though Ashe had jumped on her, trying to slow her down, she still kept the exact same speed as before. Actually, she seemed to quicken after mentioning ending her life.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:33 am

Ashe sighed as braced her self, leaning back heavily before bringing her head back and slamming it into Bianca's forehead, gasping at how much a headbutt actually hurts as she felt the cat faunus fall backwards, Ashe landing on top of her. "Don't. You. Dare. Say that." Ashe spat, her face a centimeter as she scowled angrily at Bianca, tears dripping onto her face. "I know it sounds like the good way out. I've heard it too, but don't you even think about it Missy." She said angrily, trying to cry but failing as her shoulders started to shake.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:43 am

Bianca yelped and fell back from the impact of the headbutt, landing on her back while Ashe pinned her down. As she listened to what Ashe had to say, Bianca slowly began to cry. Streams of tears ran down her face as she lay limp under Ashe and sobbed away. "I-I'm sorry Ashe... I'm so, so *sniff* sorry." she cried. "I just... just..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:50 am

"What do you want?" Ashe asked, ignoring what Bianca had to say until she was certain the girl got suicide off her mind. "Do you want a girlfriend? Some fling with someone? Alright. I-I'll do it, w-whatever. J-just... just don't do that Bianca...." She cried, collapsing into a heap on top of the girl. "I'll do anything.... Just d-don't leave...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:53 am

"N-No... I don't want you to be m-my... girlfriend, unless you really want to. I just... hurt is all..." Bianca mumbled, sitting up and hugging Ashe gingerly. "When I got out of the... that hellhole last year, all I saw was a full moon before I passed out. Now whenever there's a full moon, like tonight, I get... emotional, and I don't think straight." she explained, kissing Ashe on the forehead. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Ashe. You deserve better than me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tearful Night [CLOSED]   A Tearful Night [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tearful Night [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next