RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Initiation Formal Ball!

Go down 
+38
Yuki-Chan
JL
SgtReynolds
R3dder
Nitzlplix
Kaliot
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
DatteSa
Prinny
thatguyzeke
MrManix
BillyD3Kidd
bren159
Dante
Citrine
wubwub
Amber
Kellenredx
Wrecker
Steven
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
Jetscream
zhleader
Ketchum
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
Metroidhunter
AkaiOtaku
Haboo90
Dakir
CentralDogma
Myren
Navolas2
Frankenstein Joe
Aphrodisiac
Shemskis
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

After Initiation Formal Ball! Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Aphelion walks in wearing with a large coat. Ugh, if only they let me bring Equinox... All this stuff is way to weak for a party. he thought as he started moving quickly around the cafeteria, putting down champagne and wines everywhere. Afterwards, he hung his coat up on a curtain hanger and walked around in his normal clothes, barring the small necktie that loosely and clumsily hung around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:07 pm

Aoife enters before yelling back, "Hurry up, or I am not dancing with you." Twirling with a snicker to allow the matching costume to be shown off in its brilliance. She walks towards the food stand, awaiting her King.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:14 pm

Nigrum walked into the cafe' on campus. He tugged at the collar of his formal white shirt which was just a tad too small for his neck. His suit was a formal 3 button black suit with two gold buttons on each cuff. His hand moved from his collar and made a quick adjustment to his tie which bore his emblem towards the bottom, not that it could be seen from behind the jacket.

In his right hand he held the Panther. The spike on the bottom, as well as the dust crystals, were left back with his stuff and replaced with a rubber bottom for formal occasions. A hidden switch was engaged to lock the blade in place so that he couldn't draw the sword out.

He looked around the room while leaning on The Panther. He hadn't been involved in much on campus stuff since arriving. He instead had been catching some z's that he had missed due to a late train ride. "I wonder if Melissa is here" he muttered to himself and walked over to the punch bowl.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Myren entered the ballroom wearing a set of formal dress blues, set with his family's crest on the left shoulder.

made his way towards the refreshment table, coming up next to Nigrum and helping himself to a glass of punch.

"you look tired Pardum. been having more late nights?" He asks with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:12 pm

Issac walks in and picks a table against a wall to sit at. "I never really liked parties. Too many people vying for attention. Hopefully Isabelle won't take too long."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Yin entered the ball room wearing a Haori and Hakama, his formal clothes. He looks around the room before finding the punch bowl. He pours himself a glass and takes a spot against the wall, watching the other students socialize and mingle.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:25 pm

Arthur walks into the ball room, straightens his bow tie and replies to Aoife in a mocking tone. "Who would want to dance with you?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Aeden enters the hall wearing his tuxedo. He begins to search for Lucina excited to see how beautiful she will look in a formal setting.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:34 pm

"Oh Sorry Shem I didn't see you there. I'm a little distracted. Youre looking good by the way"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:35 pm

Walking over to King, simply going, "You for a start, who else would you dance with you poof?" Afterwards looking around and notices the punch, "Want to bet on someone already having spiked that?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:41 pm

"Better question would be who wouldn't want to dance with me? And only your cynical mind would want to bet on that." Arthur retorts, rolling his eyes walking over to said punch bowl to get a drink.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Isabelle steps into the room, wearing a blue dress and hat that covered her ears.   It felt good to be walking again after initiation.  She looks around at all the decorations and at the students that are dressed up.  It was surprisingly formal for a school that teaches people to be professional killers.  Spotting Isaac, she walks over and sits down across from him.

"How's it going?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:45 pm

Lucina walks into the ball spotting Aeden and Shem. She is dressed in a short dress and heels. She walks over to Aeden saying" Well, you guys look fancy."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Following Arthur, she doesn't get a drink as she grabs something to eat, "It's a possibility, and unless you are taking requests from the same gender, I am pretty sure that the other girls are preoccupied."
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Samuel enters the room, dressed in a black suit, with a black dress shirt, black shoes and black gloves.

"I don't really get to wear this very often.." He mumbled to himself, "Although this really isn't my thing..."

Leaning up against a wall away from most of the crowd he let out a sigh while looking up to the ceiling.
"Looks like I'll be meeting my new teammates sometime soon... Hope they aren't too weird... but let's be honest, no one at the school really isn't..."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:53 pm

"Heh, well who says I want to dance with anyone anyway, it's none of your business if I do or don't" Arthur walks over to the side of the hall so he can see all the people that are entering and talking amongst themselves.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Laughing at his response, Aoife parts from him, moving to sit down and starting to play with her dress and eat.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:07 pm

Issac give Isabelle a quick once over and smiles. "It's okay. I've never really been too big of a party man, myself. Don't know why. You look good, by the way. It's a nice dress."
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:08 pm

Walter walked in, with a tuxedo uniform on, but more black shades than usual that would make one think of him as a waiter/butler, rather as a student. He sat on a table, looking for his friends and teammates. He had just gotten out of a tough fight, and was rather hungry.
Back to top Go down
http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Zack steps in, wearing a dark blue suit with a lighter blue dress shirt underneath. He has no tie on, as it would block Geoff's view from inside his suit. Geoff is also dressed up in a rabbit sized tuxedo. Zack walks past Arthur and Aoife. "Hey, Aoife, you look really nice tonight!" Zack smiles at her briefly before glancing over to his nemesis. "Hey, King." He says before walking over to grab some food.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Jet enters the room in a white suit with a blue undershirt, one of the few times he doesn't has Paladin on him. He looks around, seeing a few people he knows. He walks over to the punch and gets himself a cup, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Initiation Formal Ball!
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next