RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Second Initiation Ball (Open)

Go down 
+17
evilparsnips
Drake Ferrox
Vox
Ziplock80
SentientSnake
eyeblaster3
DrGustave
Kellenredx
Ketchum
Tyler Yamasaki
Kooplah
JL
Wrecker
Frankenstein Joe
Kaliot
Aphrodisiac
Navolas2
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:37 am

Silva stood at the entrance to the cafeteria waiting for the students to arrive and celebrate the completion of the second initiation and welcome those students officially into Beacon. She turned and looked back into the cafeteria. The tables had been moved against the walls opening up the floor for dancing while still giving students an area to sit and socialize if they so desired. On the middle table of each wall there was no seating, but they were set up with an assortment of items including punch, cookies and party mints. Kidal (left side) and Tengen (right side) sat on the tables next to the punch bowls with a black bow tie around their neck. Their task was to keep an eye on the punch bowls since according to some staff members, many of the students had left the last ball very tipsy. On the walls there hung gold banners. Over the stage hung a banner welcoming the new students. To the left of the stage was a DJ set up and he was already blasting the music.

Silva looked down and slightly adjusted her dress. She had on a strapless bright pink dress that came down just barely not touching the floor in the back and coming up and hanging just below her knees in the front. The waist was tight around her while the chest accented her breasts making them look slightly larger. She wore her gold wristlets as always, thought she had switched out the dust crystals for white ones that resembled diamonds. strapped to her leg was the transmitter which was hidden easily by the dress. She turned back to the door waiting for the students to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:30 am

Despite his lack of interest in festivities, Aphelion arrived at this ball as he did at the other one - plain clothes and a loose bow tie. He came here with a plan - wait for Aoife and attempt drugging the drinks again. He already had the method in mind, and a pretty potent mixture of aphrodisiac and alcohol on his person, all that was left was the execution of the plan.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:00 am

Well, here I am. Again. At a ball. I wonder if it will go as badly as last time. I better keep an eye out for suspicious activity. Though it's not like I actually care whether or not it happens. I just don't want to get caught of guard like those poor fellows last time. Lost in thought, he felt the black marker tucked away in his jacket.

Mao was sporting a suit that was close to Irish-green but a bit lighter, his shoes being black. Atop his head, he wore a green fedora which had a darker green band around it. His hands were encased with black leather gloves as they felt too bare without anything covering them.

Walking through the entrance, he smiled and nodded at the faculty member that was waiting by the door. He had never actually seen her before and was surprised at how attractive she was.

Putting that aside, as he entered the room, he looked around.
Staff guarding the food, mainly drinks. And there is only one other person here right now. He found it a bit suspicious that someone from the 1st Initiation was here so early, but Mao was the second student here so he decided to let it slide for now. He took a seat at one of the tables close to a corner and near the entrance on the left side of the room and checked his watch. I wonder what's taking Kyri so long...

Last edited by Kaliot on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:02 am

Walking into the ball with a completely different look than usual - Her long plait missing, hair ink-black and contacts making her eyes Magenta within blue. Wearing a Blue Kimono, unzipped red jacket and laced up boots.. Looking around, she would spot Aphelion and walk over to him, "Hey. Not exactly dressing up for the occasion are we?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:06 am

"I have no other clothes, and this is Equinox's spare bow tie, washed of course." he said before scrolling down her attire, "You look wunderbar." he added before gesturing for her to lean closer.

"I have plans for tonight, so I'll need you to keep away from the punch." he said with a serious face.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:07 am

He walked in, wearing a suit with his close-fitting armor underneath it all, along with his knife. He walked up to the DJ's booth, and slipping the DJ a few hundred Lien from Hunter's bank account (He got a LOT of money for taking out most of the city's gang members a few weeks ago), the DJ took the night off with the money the school was paying him to play at the event and enough money to buy a whole new, top of the line DJ setup.

Why enough for a new setup? Because Hunter just bought his old one, which was still in the booth.

Hunter made sure no one saw him take over the booth. Covering his face with a chin mask and a hat, he took out seven tubes of superdustglue, a few extra strength Dust batteries, 2000-foot range long-lasting redtooth audio jack transmitters and receivers, and a $15 aPod mp3 player, and went to work.

Turn on redtooth receivers and plug them into the speaker system's audio in. Make sure they're password protected.
Attach redtooth transmitter to aPod's audio out. It's got enough batteries to play for three days straight.
Switch the power source for the speakers from the outlets to the Dust batteries.
Connect redtooth devices. Test with super low volume. Sounds good. Stop the music. Turn the volume up to 11. Same goes with the bass and treble.
Coil the speaker's power cords around the Dust battery. Use the superdustglue to stick them to the speakers themselves and cover them completely, making an unpenetrable casing around the damn things.
Do the same with the redtooth receivers and the volume, bass, and treble dials. Thank goodness the superdustglue conducted no electricity, or the whole plan would have gone to waste.

Now, leave the ballroom. The whole plan was complete. No one could ruin it. The speakers were in heavy metal cages that let no water in, so they were safe, plus he covered the locks with even more superdustglue.

As Hunter walked out of the hall and back to his room, he took out the aPod and pressed play. The same thing will go on and on until either he says for it to stop, or the aPod runs out of batteries.

I hate loud places, Hunter thought as he lay in his bed, Infinity Lens over his eyes as he watched some movie about Vale's history.

The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Eplus2

Last edited by Wrecker on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:20 am

Nodding and going to reply, she would yelp at the sudden music. Looking at the set up and seeing no DJ, she would growl slightly, flames glowing on her arms, irritation being sent out by her voice and at Aphelion, "That has ten seconds to turn down. Or else it will be turned off, permanently."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:33 am

Aphelion patted her on the shoulder, "Calm down... Let me get you a drink." he said, going to the tables and approaching the bowl furthest from the entrance, taking a cup and pouring some punch into it.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:36 am

Mao watched intently as not one, but two strange people entered the room. One was dressed rather strangely and the other tampered with the DJ booth or something. He didn't really care, though, as he didn't mind this kind of music due to him having spent a lot of time chilling at the Cottage. Instead he focused on the strangely dressed girl who was now interacting with the boy from earlier, and she was glowing. Interesting...

He had no intentions of interrupting the plans of these strange people if they were actually up to something, but at least he now know to be careful if it were the case. He remembered what happened at the last ball, after all, so he also had that. As for his fellow new initiates, however, they would know nothing seeing as none of them were even here yet nor at the last ball (to his knowledge). He gave off a chuckle before continuing to watch the strangers.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:46 am

As he starts pouring the drink, she would finish her countdown, "Zero. Time for the music to stop." With that she would look at the DJ booth, muttering to herself more than anyone else, "Phoenix drive." With that, she would compass herself in flames, symbol showing brightly before walking up to the speakers and starting to first melt off the glue, and then preparing to start smashing the locks with her flaming fists, "Stupid! Insignificant faeces of music! Whoever was the one who broke into this should just burn!"

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:56 am

With an audible sigh, Aphelion finished pouring Aoife's punch and poured himself some. With a simple flick of the wrist, a clear drop of Aphelion's super potent Aphrocol left the dispensary device on his arm and slid down to rest in the serving ladle. Putting back the ladle carelessly but with a force to stir the punch slightly, Aphelion left with both drinks, excitedly counting down from 20 until the drug distributed itself around the bowl evenly. Blessed be Gods for herbalism and ratios.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:34 am

IC:

Another ball?

My first reaction had been 'great'. Did I want to be here? No, not really. I wasn't even sure about drinking laws. But still, I felt a bit responsible for my teammates, so at the very least I could stay mentally unhindered to keep watch over them.

I sat down, popped open my portable handheld game, and started to train my own Grimm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:37 pm

Seemingly caused enough of a distraction for Aphelion to get past the guards, she would stop just short of punching the locks, her aura fading once more. Walking back over with her still completely different look, she would keep the symbols on her cheeks barely active, saying in a slightly distorted voice, "Meh. I am pretty sure the Dead guy will hate it, so I will leave it on." With that, she would stroke her black hair, saying to him, "Like it like this? Or prefer it like before?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:46 pm

A hand rests on Aphelion's shoulder the grip not tight, but enough to get his attention. Nathan stands behind him, fully armed, wearing a beacon guard jacket. He grins as he speaks just a single word. "Hey." In his offhand he is holding something, but its small enough that you can't tell what it is with his palm closed around it. He eyes Aoife, nearby. Five minutes in, and people are making it seem like their ready to be kicked out. I'm sure she'll struggle. Heh... maybe.

Standing behind Nathan about 5 meters is two beacon guard goons. They are watching the event between Nathan and Aphelion, ready to take action if needed.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Silva smiled as a few people came into the ball. Things were getting started it would seem. blinked switching over to what Kidal was seeing then blinking and switching to Tengen as a student approached the punch. Tengen raised her head slightly and watched the boy to make sure he wasn't tampering with the punch before lowering her head as the student stepped away, Silva noticed some strange movement from someone walking past her. She blinked again switching back to her own sight.

She looked for the source of the odd movement before the music suddenly started blasting an entirely different tune. She turned to look at the DJ, who was gone. "Oh well this is fantastic" she said, "Knew I should have had Tengen watching the door" she muttered. She had almost had Tengen watching the door so that the faces of all those coming and going would be easily recognized later; however, she had decided against it since some people would be rather paranoid at the fact that a grimm was standing at the door.

She sighed and walked over to the DJ setup just as one of the girls jumped up and began beating at it. "Knock that off!" Silva shouted at Aoife, of all the days to not bring my weapon she thought. The girl stopped, though Silva wasn't sure if it was due to her or of her own accord. Silva walked up to her, "Why was your first thought to attack the DJ setup to stop this horrendous music rather than getting a staff member?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:13 pm

"I honestly don't mind. You'll always look good." he said with a smile before feeling the hand on his shoulder. He turned to face Nathan, who greeted him.

"Hello... Can I help you?" he asked with a puzzled look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:17 pm

Looking at Sylvia, she would appear slightly confused before speaking, "Attacking..? Oh, I didn't realise there was any staff members here, other than the apparent Grimm-staff. I don't even know on that account, really. Just. What." Looking over at Nathan, she would wave slightly and yell out, "Nice suit. Does it get warm in it?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Nathan looks back toward Aphelion, before nodding to the punch bowl, which is being guarded by one of the Beacon Guard members. "You can take that bowl there and leave. Take your girlfriend too before exciting things start happening." At his last words, you can see his grip tighten on whatever it is he is holding as he looks toward Aoife. She had said something to him, but he didn't appear to be paying attention and doesn't respond.

Turning his gaze back toward Aphelion, his grip tightens on Aphelion's shoulder slightly. There is a... strange sensation. Nathan seems to be using his Aura, but the feeling of it is different than you've felt before. His hand is glowing a golden brown color just slightly. He grins as he does this, his expression showing excitement but you can tell he is struggling to maintain at least a little professionalism.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:30 pm

"Exciting things? Isn't that why we're at a ball?" he asked before looking at the bowl, "And thanks, but I don't tend to take public drinks. I don't collect bowls either, so I have no need for it. Keep it, I'm sure people will be thirsty." he answered before yawning.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:50 pm

Hunter checked up on the social network sites to see how well the dance was going. It seemed like the music still hasn't stopped. He smiled. The only way the superdustglue could be removed was with cold, and it seemed someone was trying to use fire. Hunter went back to watching war documentaries.
The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Popcorn
The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Eplus2
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:56 pm

Really? This guy thinks he's that sneaky? Sleight of hand is what I do best! As Nathan's hand stops glowing, he presses on Aphelion lightly, to begin guiding him toward the door. "Its not up for discussion." He glances toward the punch bowl, and the man guarding it. "Grab that bowl and throw it out. There's more punch." After seeing the Guard picking up the bowl of... "punch", he turns his attention back to Aoife and Silva briefly, before continuing to guide Aphelion toward the door. "Let's go now, I've always wanted to do this!" Nathan seems to be growing more and more excited.

Last edited by Kooplah on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:59 pm

When Tyler walked in wearing his Suit he found that the annoying music from the Club was on, and someone was caught doing something. Great, not even a minute after coming into the ball and it was already going insane. He would simply sit down at one of the tables and pull out his own Mp3 Player and some Noise-Cancelling headphones, he would be waiting for Kaitlin for a while now....Might as well enjoy some Good Music.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:05 pm

"Wait... I'll take the bowl. I am a bit thirsty and it'll do me good." Aphelion said, sounding apologetic. Evidently, he didn't want it to be wasted, "And you sound excited, so I guess I ought to be at full working ability to face... whatever it is you want to do with me, for whatever reason." he walked to the door, but turned to face Aoife and wave, "Have fun! And don't break anything, if you get yourself kicked out I'll be upset."
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:12 pm

"So whom did you think was standing at the door?" Silva asked Aoife. Silva glanced over at the Aphelion who was being talked to by Nathan, who was directing one of the guards to throw away the punch. Silva turned to him, "Nothing was put into the punch, just so you know" she shouted at him. [i]And if anything was she hadn't seen it.[i] She turned to Tengen, "that's correct isn't it?" she asked the Tiger like grimm.

Tengen looked at Silva lifting her head up slightly. "correct" she said, her voice slightly muffled due to the bowtie around her collar. "Unless done sneaky" she added.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Frowning slightly, her voice would return to normal as the final lingering of her Phoenix mode goes away, "Well if you consider the door is normally where everyone who is waiting for someone else stands. I passed you off as a student, due to your physique." Still watching Nathan with Aphelion, she would barely stop herself from flaying him with her bare hands. Quickly glancing over Silva, she continues to comment, "Why would he put something in the punch if we are all to be drinking it? Seems rather idiotic to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Initiation Ball (Open)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next