RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Second Initiation Ball (Open)

Go down 
+17
evilparsnips
Drake Ferrox
Vox
Ziplock80
SentientSnake
eyeblaster3
DrGustave
Kellenredx
Ketchum
Tyler Yamasaki
Kooplah
JL
Wrecker
Frankenstein Joe
Kaliot
Aphrodisiac
Navolas2
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake

The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:29 am

Indigo's ears perk at the sound of Ozpin's voice. Her name is heard and she listens intently to find out her teammates; she already knew who one of them was, of course, but the rest were unknown and exciting. Standing next to Drake, she looks up smiling when she hears his name, assigning them on the same team. When she hears that he will be the team's leader, she hugs him as best as she could, given their height difference, congratulating him. 
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:49 am

When He Found out that he and Matt were Paired with Kyri and Mao and that Kyri was the leader of their team, Team Midnight, Tyler smiled. Looks like the four of us are going to be seeing a lot of each other. he said with a smirk as he looked at his team. Not the team he thought he would end up with, but it was a good team. He could stand being paired with these three for four years...Well I think It's about time for another Toast. he said with a smile as he refilled his Glass and raised it. To our team, and to finally making it here. he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:51 am

After a bathroom break, Lucius returned to the cafeteria only to notice that the teams are being announced, he hears his name along with the three others.

"And last but certainly not least" Ozpin said as the screen cleared again to the Beacon logo. "Mike Caudex, Markus Grimm, Nathaniel Dispar, and Lucius Cole." Ozpin announced.

Nathaniel, Markus, and Mike... Who are the other two?

He then looks around to see if his team was there. He then spots Nathaniel talking to someone then Nathaniel rushing towards the exit of the cafeteria.

He is not amused...

He then chased after Nathaniel hoping to reason with him and calm him down regarding the team selection.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:46 pm

He was being hugged. This was an unusual situation. He's almost frozen on the spot for a few moments before blinking and snapping back to attention. No, he didn't need to be afraid. He looks down to Indigo and manages a small smile himself and then decides to just lift her up into the hug.

"I really don't know what to say...but lucky us?" He smiles a bit and decides to let her down, coughing just a little and trying to resume some semblance of his token dour and serious mood. This whole ball had been a challenge for that...he'd been looking out for her, trying to figure out how to actually say what he felt...and now he was put on the same team as her.

And given responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Matt smiles, relieved that he finally knew his team. I already know Tyler is a great teammate, and Mao and Kyri seem nice enough. Matt refills his empty cup and raises it with Tyler's. To the next four together!
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Kyri smiled to Mao as he told her to not worry about holding back, and to just let go. She blushed and looked to the floor.

"I know I'm just going to look like an idiot in front of everyone..." She looked up to see that Mao had disappeared and just a few seconds passed with her looking around for him before he popped right back in front of her. He had a smile on his face and he was whistling.

"What did you do?" she asked with a bit of curiosity and the blush of embarrassment on her face. He didn't get a chance to answer her as the teams started to be announced. She smiled and clapped as the other teams where announced and within a few seconds of clapping she found that she was teamed with the three people she was spending the night at the ball with. Tyler, Matt, and Mao where now her partners for the next four years... and she was the one to lead them.

"I...I..." she stopped as she didn't exactly know what to say. and when the music started to fade in Tyler rose his glass in a toast.

"Um..." she paused and raised her glass as well trying to hide her embarrassment, pride, and worry. She gave them all a smile and clinked her glass against Tylers.

"To our team! And the years to come!" She responded to his toast with one that was similar.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:11 pm

"There's nothing wrong with looking like an idiot every once in a while!" Mao grinned as he raised up his drink with the rest of his teammates. Tyler and Matt, eh? They don't seem like bad guys at all. And Kyri being leader I don't mind one bit. She seemed capable enough during the Initiation besides some...minor mishaps. Lost in his thoughts again, he almost forgot about the toast. "Cheers!" He gulped down his drink when he brought it down and put a hand on Kyri's shoulder. "Also congratulations on becoming leader!" With that, a new song came on:

New Song

"Oh sweet!" He walked a few steps towards the dance floor before turning to Kyri, taking off his hat, putting it lightly against his chest, and extending a hand towards her. "May I have this dance, m'lady?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:48 pm

Once again, Indigo grabs hold of Drake's hands. "Come on, I think a more formal dance is in order!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:57 pm

He almost stumbles as his hands are grabbed, quickly turning his look of panic to a reassuring smile as he hears the music change. He had no idea what he was doing. Maybe she wouldn't notice. Maybe he'd get away with this?

"I...er..Indigo...I...I have no idea...how to...."

This was going to be awkward. He was already taking steps, trying to keep the plated boots away from her feet...
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:01 pm

Mike looked over to where Nathaniel had just run out the door. He turned to run after him, yelling,
"Hey! did you hear? We're on a team together! Isn't that great? Nathaniel? Terry?!" He called after him, before giving up, and letting Lucius chase him instead. He turned back to the food table, thinking how odd it was that Markus hadn't turned up. "He would be pleased to hear the teams." He said, before leaving the cafeteria to find him.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Indigo knew what he meant. She pulls him close, their respective heights would make this interesting. "Just put one hand on my waist and hold the other." She reaches up to put a hand on his shoulder. Taking care of her feet, she shows him a series of simple steps to follow, herself leading.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:00 pm

His motions are awkward, slow and far, far too careful. They're not so much fluid motions as automated steps as he keeps his hand perilously perched upon her waist, holding the other with care. Of course the outfit he wears lends itself naturally to this, the movements helping the frayed cloak's own ever so slightly.

His movements gradually become more fluid and he smiled, a genuine smile as he looked to her. "T-thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:16 am

Kyri smiled brightly to Mao as they all toasted and she was overjoyed that they had fourmed a team of good people. The newest song came on and Mao offered his hand asking her to dance. Her cheeks went red and she nodded.

"Um.... okay... i don't really know how to dance though...." As she gave him her hand she looked to the ground and took a deep breath.

it's just a friendly dance... you can do this... It doesn't matter that you don't know how to dance, just... follow him. She looked um as her hand touched his and smiled again ready to follow him to the dance floor and make a fool of herself.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Putting his hat back on top his head, Mao smiled faintly. He led her to the edge of the dance floor and, as they neared he turned back to her. "What, are you nervous? It's alright if you don't know how to dance. Just follow my movements. We can start of slow." With that, he brought her a little closer to him, his fingers slipping between hers in the process. He instructed on where to place her hand as well as the the footwork of the standard waltz before placing a hand on her side slightly under her shoulder and raising his other hand out and off to the side. With that, he would start dancing, making sure to keep a pace that seemed comfortable for Kyri.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Kaitlin walks in, lost looking for Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Matt looks across the cafeteria and sees Kaitlin. He taps Tyler on the arm and points at her. Hey, I think someone's here to see you.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:01 pm

"Yeah. Do you know him?"

Kaitlin is wearing a white dress with a ruffled skirt and black gloves and a pair of black low cut boots.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Kyri locked her fingers with Mao's as he pulled her close. This is the closest she has ever been to another person without hugging them, and she was a little embarrassed. She could feel her face turn crimson as she worked to stay on track with Mao's movements. She looked down to her feet as she worried about tangling her feet up with his.

"um... Okay...I guess... I'll just follow you..." She stammered as she looked to his feet and felt his hand movements guiding her. She took a small breath and it caught in her chest before she let it go a second later.

"So... like this?" she continued luckily she had not tripped over his feet just yet as she clumsily followed his movements.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:27 pm

When Matt pointed to Kaitlin Tyler Grinned and walked over to her, still smiling. Hi There Kait. he said with a smile as he pulled her into a hug, happy now that his girlfriend was here.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Kaitlin hugs him and kisses him on the cheek.

"Congrats."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:31 pm

When she kissed him and congratulated him Tyler smiled. Thanks he said as he adjusted his hat again. You look nice. I'm glad you're here, It was getting a little boring, and I was starting to miss you.... he said with a smile, he was clearly happier than he was before she had came here and it showed.

Last edited by Tyler Yamasaki on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:32 pm

"Yup." Mao knew that they were noticeably off the rhythm off the song, but he didn't really mind either. He also noticed her cheeks were still bright red. "See, you're doing fine. It's not so bad now, is it?" He closed his eyes for a moment and smiled, still letting the music flow through him, but also making sure to keep a good rhythm for his partner.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:36 pm

"Sorry, I was late. I was at work-err in my dorm studying!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:43 pm

When she told him she was late because she was "Studying" Tyler smiled and hugged her again. It's fine Kait, you're here now, that's all that really matters to me. he said before he heard a Slow Song come on and he smiled. Can I have this dance Kait? he asked her as he held a hand out to her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Kaitlin holds his hand and curtsies.

"Gladly."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:04 pm

She kept up the awkward rhythm that they held she took a second to look up to her partner and smiled as she saw his eyes closed. She took a deep breath and held it as she closed her own eyes. She let it out and let her body move with the music and the movement of her partner.

"Yeah... i think I'm getting it now..." She said quietly to him. She stayed silent through the rest of the song simply enjoyed the company and the music that coursed through her mind and body. As the song ended she opened her eyes and smiled to Mao.

"T-thank you... for that..." she stopped as the music cut into a different slow song. Her face still crimson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Initiation Ball (Open)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next