RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Second Initiation Ball (Open)

Go down 
+17
evilparsnips
Drake Ferrox
Vox
Ziplock80
SentientSnake
eyeblaster3
DrGustave
Kellenredx
Ketchum
Tyler Yamasaki
Kooplah
JL
Wrecker
Frankenstein Joe
Kaliot
Aphrodisiac
Navolas2
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Navolas2
Site Owner

The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:12 pm

"So whom did you think was standing at the door?" Silva asked Aoife. Silva glanced over at the Aphelion who was being talked to by Nathan, who was directing one of the guards to throw away the punch. Silva turned to him, "Nothing was put into the punch, just so you know" she shouted at him. [i]And if anything was she hadn't seen it.[i] She turned to Tengen, "that's correct isn't it?" she asked the Tiger like grimm.

Tengen looked at Silva lifting her head up slightly. "correct" she said, her voice slightly muffled due to the bowtie around her collar. "Unless done sneaky" she added.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Frowning slightly, her voice would return to normal as the final lingering of her Phoenix mode goes away, "Well if you consider the door is normally where everyone who is waiting for someone else stands. I passed you off as a student, due to your physique." Still watching Nathan with Aphelion, she would barely stop herself from flaying him with her bare hands. Quickly glancing over Silva, she continues to comment, "Why would he put something in the punch if we are all to be drinking it? Seems rather idiotic to me."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:30 pm

Hm... This has been going on for quite a while. I think I'll switch to something else for them, Hunter thought.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:50 pm

"You think I'm gonna make you work! Nonsense, there's no time for that!" His hand lightly pushing Aphelion drops briefly as they arrive at the door. Then, Nathan grabs Aphelion with both hands, lifting him into the air, and throwing him out the open door. "WOO! Yes! That was as exciting as I thought it would be!" He looks at Aphelion as he lands on the ground. "By the way, I'm authorized to remove you permanently from the school. If you come reenter this little party I'll ensure that happens. See ya around!" He turns around and waves over his shoulder as he says that, walking up to the guard carrying the punch bowl. "On second thought, let's hang onto this. I wanna see exactly what he put in there. Take it to the office."

"Aye sir." The goon nods, and begins carrying the bowl toward the other exit.

Nathan dusts his hands off... not that there was any dust on them... and turns his attention once more toward Silva and Aoife, making his way toward them. He grabs something out of his pocket, and holds it in his palm tightly. "Next up, crazy fire lady!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:02 pm

Aphelion got up and frowned, but said nothing. He decided to ignore this rude parting and instead pulled out a scroll of paper and a pen. He wrote "Punished without Trial" on it and sat in front of the entrance, holding up the paper.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Spotting Nathan walking up, she would wave at him once more and completely forget about the woman next to her, saying in a kind for a change voice, "Hey there Nathan. How are you today? I assume everything is going relatively fine for you?"
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Walter stood by a corner, wearing the same tuxedo he had on his own initiation. But this time, he was much more unpertubed a t the second arrivals.
Back to top Go down
http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Nathan doesn't even seem to notice Aoife talking to him, because as she was on her last sentence, Nathan began speaking over her to Silva. "How's it going? Did crazy fire lady damage the equipment much? I'll happily throw her out! That was fun. I could probably do it all day, actually!" He grins at his own comment, as if remembering a memory that happened only moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Tyler simply watched as one of the security Guys threw someone out and had more of his goons take one of the punch bowls away. Guy he threw out must have done something to it... he thought as he Switched songs and continued to watch for Kaitlin, occasionally adjusting his hat as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Zwei made his way toward  the ball. Maybe this one will go differently than the last one...or not either one will be just as fun as the last. He was about to enter the door when he saw a lone student there holding a sign "Punished without Trial" He seemed rather annoyed. "Hey buddy...you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:16 pm

"No, I just got kicked out of the ball. Punished without trial. My girlfriend is still in there, so I'm protesting." he said before looking at Zwei, "What if I told you... I could give you the power to cause as much love and chaos at the ball as is possible? What would you say to that?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Zwei paused for a moment. Love AND chaos? my two favourite things!. He grinned under his mask. "I would say that they should give me that power!. He reached into his pocket and placed a painkiller in his mouth and swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:25 pm

"Then I shall grant you the power of a cupid." he said, reaching behind his back and untying his ponytail, grabbing a little dropper hidden within it.

"This is a powerful mixture of aphrodisiac and alcohol. One drop in one bowl of punch and anyone who drinks it should start getting a bit... excited. I couldn't account for resistance or stuff like that." he said, handing Zwei the vial, "The guard is vigilant, even if the goons are blind. He saw one drop slide down the serving ladle. So, since I can be a bit spiteful, I would say walk in there, taint all the food and leave ASAP. Don't bother counting out the drops." he said, putting his hand on Zwei's arm, "Your sacrifice shall lead... to hilarious consequences."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Declan entered the room already filled with people enjoying themselves and having fun. Even though he didn't expect to see anyone he knew here, 'It's better than sitting in the dorm doing nothing.'
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Straudd, wearing a white suit with matching shoulder-cape and a light-grey shirt underneath, walks towards the cafeteria where he hears the sounds of the ball already in progress. He makes his way towards the door only to overhear a snippet Zwei's and Aphelion's conversation. He walks up behind Zwei trying to not make a sound, before saying 'Hey, Zwei - I hope you aren't trying to sabotage my Celebration Ball.' He crosses his arms, feigning disapproval, but his smirk gives away his interest in the pair's elaborate plot.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Zwei nodded and took the vial and dropper. "I will not fail" He was about to walk into  the ball room when he heard another voice he shrugged and began scanning the room for the tables of things. He made sure to hide the vial and only make it look like he was getting a snack. He spotted the table and began to head toward it.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:33 pm

The music changes. Hunter just laughs in his dorm room. No one can trace it to him; paid all with cash, handled with gloves.

The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Eplus2
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Mao watched as Zwei entered the ball. He seemed to be going straight to the food table. What, is Zwei on some mission now? What's with everybody trying to sabotage the ball...not that I mind. His eyes continued to follow Zwei, waiting to see what he was up to.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Silva turned to Nathan. "I can't say for sure whether she damaged the equipment or not, but judging from the fact that it's now a different song I'd say it's fixed if anything." She looked around as more students began entering the hall. "So, was that boy you threw out the only trouble maker from last time?" she asked hoping the night would possibly get a little easier. She began paying more attention to Tengen and Kidal's sight as more people began approaching the punch bowl to get drinks and refreshments for their guests.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:50 pm

Stomach growling loudly, she would put her hand on it as she is ignored by him again. Deciding that the two would like to be alone for reasons she didn't want to think about and the fact being that the continued presence of Nathan would be straining her patience, she bows and speaks to her as if she was a customer, "Ma'am, if you may excuse me. I would like to get something to eat. If you have further needs for me, by all means come and address them, I can assure you I will hear them with open ears."   With that, she would leave for the food without any wait for a reply, hands in her jacket pockets.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Zwei approached the table and picked up a cookie and pretended to inspect it with his hand. He had put some of the mixture on his fingers and it rubbed off onto the cookie he applied enough that it would and up getting the entire batch covered in the mixture. He moved on to the punch he poured a little of it into his own cup and put some punch in the cup making sure that the mix would make contact with the ladle and thus coating it in mixture. He set down the ladle back into the punch making them both full of aphro and alcohol. He made sure to make it look like the mix was a prescribed medicine so he made sure to look as nonchalant as possible while doing it. once his work had been done he made his way to the back of the room
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Seeing Zwei pick up the cookie and place it back down, she would raise an eyebrow before shrugging. Not seeing the mixture despite being point blank to him, she would shrug and pick up one of the ones at the opposite side of the tray, biting into it as she walks to next to the entrance, sighing heavily as she eats and plays with her hair, the contact lensed girl watching over the others in the room tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Great, someone had drugged the punch. If he drugged the punch then the food wasn't safe either...He was glad he had brought his own food and a few cans of Soda. It sucked though because he really wanted to try some of that punch...but no way was he risking it now. *sigh* Looks like this Ball is about to get a little crazy... he said as he leaned against the wall he was sitting in front of, putting his hat over his eyes and deciding to take a nap, since it was clear Kait wasn't gonna show up for a while...
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:02 pm

Aphelion took one of his pages and folded it into a paper plane. He wrote "Kitty, come to see me, I'm lonely." and walked around the entrance before he could get an angle on Aoife. Then he set off the plane at her, hoping it would bop her in the head.
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Straudd shakes his head as Zwei completely blanks him. Then he shrugs and walks into the cafeteria, stopping as he passes the boy with the sign. He looks over at him and points at his eyes, then at sign-guy, saying 'I got my eye on you.' He walks into the cafeteria, and looks around, realizing that he doesn't recognize anyone, except Zwei, who looked to be a man on a mission. Straudd just decides to leave him be - it'd be interesting to see what happens. He sits down at a table, noting Zwei's apparent fascination with the food table. 'Guess I won't be eating anything off there tonight...' Straudd thinks as he sits back to watch whatever chaos may unfold.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Security is pretty high around here tonight. As Zwei enters after talking to Aphelion, he noticed one of the Beacon Guard is watching him the entire time as he approaches the food and drink tables. He nods to another man standing next to the food, and he also begins watching Zwei. They aren't being very subtle about keeping their eye out. They seem quite ready to handle any situation.

Around the table, aside from the one watching Zwei, three other guards are monitoring the table. There are also guards at each entrance, and five or six more wandering around the room through the crowds. They are all armed, unlike most of the students here. After all, weapon's aren't supposed to be brought here during an event such as this.

"The only one!? Ha, this place is a madhouse. These kids just run around trying to kill and poison each other. If we can't get them all under control, this place is probably going to turn into either a prison or a deserted building! Haha.. He stops his laughter short as Aoife dismisses herself, turning to watch her walking toward the food area, hands in pockets. He begins following only a few feet behind her as he calls out to Silva.  "Good chat! I'll catch ya around after I wrap things up over here!"

Three Beacon Guard members are instantly surrounding Zwei, two of them grabbing his arms, while the third speaks. "Nice work, you ruined the food for everyone. I hope you enjoyed your time here, because it's probably going to be cut short." He nods, signaling the other two to start dragging him toward the door as he follows.

Nathan stands off to the side as the men surround Zwei, but keeps his eye on Aoife.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Indigo enters the cafeteria and surveys the area. She wears a blue dress, her hair is in a much looser braid than usual, with bright green balls holding up her hair. She wears bright purple fake earrings and a blue bow around her neck. As usual, she is barefoot, but her toenails are painted blue. Her mouth waters as she spots the buffet table, heading strait to it she tries not to look to entranced by the food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Initiation Ball (Open)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next