RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Second Initiation Ball (Open)

Go down 
+17
evilparsnips
Drake Ferrox
Vox
Ziplock80
SentientSnake
eyeblaster3
DrGustave
Kellenredx
Ketchum
Tyler Yamasaki
Kooplah
JL
Wrecker
Frankenstein Joe
Kaliot
Aphrodisiac
Navolas2
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Kaitlin holds his hand and curtsies.

"Gladly."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:04 pm

She kept up the awkward rhythm that they held she took a second to look up to her partner and smiled as she saw his eyes closed. She took a deep breath and held it as she closed her own eyes. She let it out and let her body move with the music and the movement of her partner.

"Yeah... i think I'm getting it now..." She said quietly to him. She stayed silent through the rest of the song simply enjoyed the company and the music that coursed through her mind and body. As the song ended she opened her eyes and smiled to Mao.

"T-thank you... for that..." she stopped as the music cut into a different slow song. Her face still crimson.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:11 pm

When She Took his hand Tyler smiled and pulled her closer to him, putting one hand on her waist as he smiled at her, slowly taking them to the dance floor from where they were, leading as best he could. It was then he heard the song that was on, and grinned before starting to sing along with it. Stay with me...this is what I need please... he sang underneath his breath, not even knowing he was doing so really...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Kaitlin says

"Don't worry I will."

She kisses him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:21 pm

When she said for him to not worry and kissed him he smiled before pulling her even closer than she already was, stopping their dancing and replacing it with a passionate kiss, one that made his aura glow slightly, the golden color of it emanating from him in a slightly bright light....
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:27 pm

As the music began to fade a way, Mao opened up his eyes to a smiling Kyri. "No problem, you did well!", he said as he tilted his head slightly and smiled. He noticed Kyri's cheeks were still rosy. He listened out for what the next song was going to be, and upon hearing what it was he asked her, "Care for another dance?" He stuck his tongue at her with the belief that she would not have wanted to dance again, though he wouldn't mind one bit if she accepted his offer again.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Kyri looked to the ground embarrassed and feeling a little proud that she didn't mess it up on her first dance. When he asked her if she wanted to dance again she listened to the song for a moment and saw that Mao was sticking his tongue out at her.

"Ummm... S-Sure.... Is this a dance like... last time?" She to a small look around to see her new teammate Tyler dancing with Shem's old girlfriend. She had a feeling that it would be trouble later on. She turned back to Mao waiting to see how they would dance.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:15 am

Caught a bit surprised, Mao thought for a moment, trying to figure out what to say. The song seemed like it would be suited for a 'closer' kind of dance than the last song, and that was one of the reasons he didn't expect her to accept again. He glanced over to whatever Kyri had looked at. Interesting indeed! Though I think I've seen that girl somewhere... He turned back to Kyri. "It can be, but it doesn't have to be. I'll let you decide this one."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Kyri smiled before looking down and shaking her head. She didn't know how to really dance.

"Well... this seems to be a bit slower.... so do we dance differently? I mean.... I would like to learn.....Others seem to be... just swaying back and forth..." She nodded to some other students, who of course didn't see her do so as they where too caught up on the dance. She was a little taller then Mao so it was a easier to dance with him then someone who was really tall or really short.

"So.. um..." she came in a little closer to Mao, getting a little closer then they where in the last dance.

"So... we get close like this right?"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Mao sharply inhaled and turned his head slightly away, his cheeks flashing red for just a moment. He turned back to Kyri. Uh, yeah. Just like that. He placed his hands on her hips. "Well, this should be easier than waltzing." He would stick his tongue out at her, but only just a bit. A hint of red could still be seen in his cheeks as they began.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Kaitlin smiles and comments

"Wow, you seem to be glowing with happiness."

And she pecks him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:30 pm

When she said that he was glowing And kissed his cheek Tyler smiled and slowly "Turned off" his gold aura. Well at least you know I'm happy. he said with a grin as the song ended and he looked around for someplace to sit, glad he had his girlfriend here now...
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Kyri smiled at him as he stuck his tongue out at her again acting as though he wasn't really wanting to dance this close to her. She could tell he was starting to get embarrassed as well though as he placed his hand on her hip. She went to answer in kind and realized that it would just be awkward so she slung her hands around his neck and blushed a bit more seeing that the dance was a bit more intimate then she realized at first.

He was right though... this is much easier then the waltz. Though of course this is a little... close. She decided not to say anything and just close her eyes to enjoy the dance with her partner.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:59 pm

As the song and dance went on, the redness began to recede from his face, and it wasn't before long before he was his usual self again. Well, this is going pretty well I must say. Though she hasn't said anything since we started. I wonder why... He wondered if he should say anything at all. After some debate, he decided that it was her dance, and if she didn't want to, then he probably shouldn't, either. He continued to sway to and fro for a bit more before closely eyes as well, subconsciously pulling Kyri a little closer in the process.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Kyri sighed contently as they swayed back and forth. He pulled her closer and she placed her head on his shoulder. She could feel the warm body of her partner and she felt safe for that moment. She simply danced with her partner for the rest of the song before departing from his arms with an embarrassed smile on her face.

"um.... Thank you.. for the dance.." she stumbled over her words.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:36 pm

"No problem, but the pleasure was all mine." He smiled. It had been some time since he had danced closely with anyone, and that didn't isn't to proximity. He took a step back, placed his right forearm on his lower abdomen, crossed over his right leg, and bowed to Kyri. After doing so, he stood up straight once more. "Let's return to our table."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Kyri giggled a little as he said the pleasure was all his and she crossed her leg in front of her, pulled up the sides of her dress, and curtsied to her partner as he bowed. She nodded once more before she turned back to the table.

"Yeah... lets go back..." She blushed a little more and made her way back to her other new teammate, Matt.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:30 am

Matt had fallen asleep back at the table they were sitting at. As Kyri and Mao approaches him, he woke up. He saw them coming back to the table and yawned. Hey. What'd I miss?
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:50 pm

"What'd you miss? Nothing in particular, just a few good songs to dance to." He grinned. "You should get out there and dance!" Mao rraised his arms into the air as if he were talking to God, not Matt. After a few moments, he would go make to normal. "Seriously though, go have some fun. No sleeping!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:14 pm

After a few seconds of looking around Tyler eventually found a table by the back doors that nobody was sitting by that he walked to and sat down at, still holding Kait's hand and still smiling. He was fine with simply talking to her the entire ball, but if she ever wanted to dance again he would gladly oblige her....
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:15 pm

Kaitlin follows him to the table he is leading her to.

'Shem was never this gentle or sweet to me...'
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:25 pm

When they finally got to the table Tyler sat down and smiled at her, he was glad she was here and it was obvious in how he was acting, he wasn't distracted anymore, and even just a few seconds ago he was literally glowing with happiness! He had only two sodas left, and he pulled one out of his pocket. You want one Kait, I have two left. he said with the same smile he'd had since she first got to the ball.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:13 pm

Kaitlin smiled very softly with a slight blush.

"Why don't we share one..."

WHY DID I SAY THAT! WHAT IF HE THINKS IM WEIRD!!!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:14 pm

When she asked him why they didn't share one Tyler smiled, noticing her slight blush. That's fine by me...hold on, I might have some straws... he said as he dug into the bag that was holding so much food earlier and pulling out two straws with a grin. Then he opened up the soda and placed both of them in it, still smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:17 pm

Kaitlin starts to drink from one straw.

Didn't think he would actually do it...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:19 pm

When she starts to drink from one straw Tyler starts to drink from the other. This is nice, I didn't think she'd want to share one... he thought as he looked at her, his love for her showing.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Kaitlin stops sipping and looks at Tyler.

"Tyler, I really like you. And I hope we will be together for a while."

Kaitlin puts her hand on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Initiation Ball (Open)   The Second Initiation Ball (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Initiation Ball (Open)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next