RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Initiation Formal Ball!

Go down 
+38
Yuki-Chan
JL
SgtReynolds
R3dder
Nitzlplix
Kaliot
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
DatteSa
Prinny
thatguyzeke
MrManix
BillyD3Kidd
bren159
Dante
Citrine
wubwub
Amber
Kellenredx
Wrecker
Steven
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
Jetscream
zhleader
Ketchum
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
Metroidhunter
AkaiOtaku
Haboo90
Dakir
CentralDogma
Myren
Navolas2
Frankenstein Joe
Aphrodisiac
Shemskis
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
zhleader

After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Zack steps in, wearing a dark blue suit with a lighter blue dress shirt underneath. He has no tie on, as it would block Geoff's view from inside his suit. Geoff is also dressed up in a rabbit sized tuxedo. Zack walks past Arthur and Aoife. "Hey, Aoife, you look really nice tonight!" Zack smiles at her briefly before glancing over to his nemesis. "Hey, King." He says before walking over to grab some food.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Jet enters the room in a white suit with a blue undershirt, one of the few times he doesn't has Paladin on him. He looks around, seeing a few people he knows. He walks over to the punch and gets himself a cup, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Smiling back at her rival, she then looks down at Geoff, "You look good as well, both of you do."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Arthur grimaces. "Evening." He says, pretending not to take much notice of Zack.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Jet spots Zack and walks over to him, waving. "Zack! You hear who our teammates are?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:24 pm

"Sure have! Don't actually know either of them, though!" Zack laughs, hands on his hips with Geoff bouncing in rhythm with Zack's suit. "They'll probably be here, so I don't think we have to worry!"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Leonius cleared his throat after informing the man at the door that his suit, minus the Sum Sine Sceleri components, was a necessary life support apparatus, adjusting toga he wore. It was an ostentatious affair, culturally, but he had to admit it was fitting. The primarily purple garment was trimmed with white, the white trimmed with gold, and it sat draped over his similarly hued tunic and arm like a regal cascade.

Looking around, he spotted Aoife and Arthur, but his attention was drawn to Isabelle and Issac, his heavy footfalls slowly approaching as he nodded to them, certain that despite the relatively unfamiliar mask of the incomplete suit, there were few enough giants that he would be recognizable.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Lucina says " uhmm get me the most exotic thing you can."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Deciding she is still hungry from the battle in Initiation, she grabs even more food, not having anything large though, "Hey Arthur, who do you think the other two will be to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:28 pm

" yea sure whatever. Oh and Ill take some punch too" Lucina says
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:29 pm

To say Chiu was uncomfortable would be an understatement. Not only was she surrounded by people she didn't know with her weapons no where near, but the dress her mother had made for her was a disaster. The beautiful white silk dress embroidered with blue lotuses and golden dragons and her trademark mandarin collar had a single terrible flaw. It was sleeveless.

Granted, since her mother didn't realize the reason Chiu always wore long sleeves was to hide the pattern of scars that cris-crossed both arms, it likely hadn't been intentional. Not that it really mattered. The medic who had treated her wound after the initiation battle had seen her secret and been forced to report it to the school faculty. Although Chiu suspected Ospin already knew. He had an eye in everything it seemed. And now had to meet with a therapist twice a week.

The problem she faced now was her fellow students and the teammates she was going to meet tonight. The low lights would help, but surrounded by warriors trained to notice the most minute detail? It was only a matter of time.

And so she stood in a dark corner, arms crossed behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:36 pm

OOC: I added this to the first post in this thread as well. I want to note here that characters are NOT aware of their teams, team name, or anything relating to the post in the announcement thread. That information is currently out of character only. The announcement is to be made tonight at a specified time DURING this party. That is all. Resume party things.

Kirkka walks in through the main door wearing a dress that looks a lot like this(armor included, swords not included.), but with shades of bright red. Her hair is tied back in its usually twin ponytails, with her staff strapped neatly to her back. Smiling happily, she looks around before proceeding to her standard party location-- An empty area near the snack table. Free food is the best!
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Jet leaned on the wall and takes another drink, looking at the people in the room. "I feel a little bad about how hard we went on the pair we fought."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Tch... Should've found myself a girl before going to a ball... Might as well entertain myself while I'm here. thought Aphelion as he pulled out a hacky sack ball and started bouncing it between his legs, all while slowly sipping his special alcoholic mix, a 'little' stronger than what he laid out on the tables.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:40 pm

"Thanks." Isabelle says, smiling to Isaac.  She hears loud footsteps and turns her head to see Leo approaching them.

"Nice toga." she said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Glancing at Kirkka, she then continues eating on her feet, finishing the assortment of food she had gathered before looking around and deciding to walk to Jet and Zack, "So how has your day been you two?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Arthur walks over to Aoife, straightening his black jacket and pulling the collar of his black shirt. "Who knows who they'll be. I hope they're interesting though."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:43 pm

"It went pretty good. We got a few good hits on our opponents and we tried out some combo attacks. So how'd yours go" Lucina asks taking the punch and some fruit
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Asher approaches the entrance to the ball, wearing an open navy suit jacket with matching pants and a light blue dress shirt underneath. As always, he is sporting his signature scarf.

As he nears the entrance, he notices a familiar....mask approaching from the other direction. "Hey, Zwei! Over here!"
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Issac sees Leo in his giant toga and can't help but laugh a little. "Really, Tin Man? A toga? I respect ya, but you have horrible taste in fashion. Couldn't have just gone with a nice vest or something?"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Hunter didn't like dances, but he still had to meet his teammate. Wearing a black suit, blue shirt, and grey tie, but with his AR glasses on his head and his nightblade tucked away under his arm in its sheath, he looks around the room. Using his Infinity Lens AR glasses, Hunter pulls up the FaceSpace account (OOC: this universe's version of Facebook/Myspace. I just made it up thirty seconds ago) for a Ben Dover, Hunter's teammate, whose name he still hated even though they never even met yet. They were supposed to meet during the initiation battle, but it ended before Hunter could reach him. Hunter scrolled through Dover's profile page, reading several different posts.

I'm only though ten posts, and already he seems to act like a 12 year old. Hunter thought. "Acquire money and have intercourse with women"? "I named it Mr. Butterfarts"? This is gonna be a problem. I can't work with someone who's immature, in or out of battle. Hunter looked past the Infinity Lens' HUD, spotting people at the punch bowl. Hunter didn't drink, but at least he has to socialize. Okay, Hunter. Let's try the fancy guy with the cane.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Leonius looked down at Isabelle and Issac, frowning. "I'll have you know... the toga is considered a noble garment... where I am from... Unless you were speaking of... its general make... in which case... frag the police... I'll pick all the presumptive colors... that I want..."

He crossed his arms and chuckled, shaking his head as his attention went fully to Isabelle.

"You look good... Both in terms of apparel... and recovery... It is good to see... you able to attend... this event..."

It wasn't just his breathing that made his speech broken there. It was what he saw in the corner of his eye. A stone-looking bench, reinforced with shining metal and practically pulsing with dust-laden power... He swallowed, glancing between it and Isabelle, but deciding to stay... for now.

Last edited by Vox on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Zack looked at Jet, puzzled. "I dunno. I thought it was pretty fun. Towards the end, you started getting a bit more into it than I expected. What was that? It seemed pretty intense." Zack began feeding Geoff small bits of food while taking the larger servings for himself. Zack turns to Aoife after hearing her question. "It was fun! We totally would have won if we had the time! How about you guys? Hope King didn't drag you down too much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Initiation Formal Ball!
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next