RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Initiation Formal Ball!

Go down 
+38
Yuki-Chan
JL
SgtReynolds
R3dder
Nitzlplix
Kaliot
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
DatteSa
Prinny
thatguyzeke
MrManix
BillyD3Kidd
bren159
Dante
Citrine
wubwub
Amber
Kellenredx
Wrecker
Steven
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
Jetscream
zhleader
Ketchum
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
Metroidhunter
AkaiOtaku
Haboo90
Dakir
CentralDogma
Myren
Navolas2
Frankenstein Joe
Aphrodisiac
Shemskis
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
xthorgoldx

After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:38 am

Alton glanced around, suddenly aware that a good portion of the room was... well, less than conscious.  At least he wasn't the last one to the party; he noticed a giant suit of armor accompanied by a notably smaller woman walking through the door. Such a sight would be cause for at least a double-take in a normal person's catalog of responses, but Alton accepted it as yet another quirk of Beacon and looked back at the stage. Ozpin was announcing the teams for the year; Alton was fairly sure he hadn't been called yet, and glancing around the room he didn't even see his partner from Initiation.

..."team SKIS, led by Inigo Jacinto!" The four students on stage looked giddy and fairly confident; like the rest of the room, they were a hodgepodge of shapes, sizes, and weapons. Leaning against the wall again, Alton waited to be called up and told his fate. However, a voice at the fringe of his hearing range caught his attention - familiar, forceful, feminine. Alton snapped towards the sound, and noticed none other than Melissa seated in the center of the room.

Walking up, he said "And here I thought I'd be doing nothing through all of this. G'devening, Pyro."

Last edited by xthorgoldx on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:38 am

Moving from a bench in the corner and having more glasses of wine, she goes to the food once more, hiccuping as she grabs an apple and starts eating it.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:49 am

"Aoife, I think you may have had enough to drink. What glass are you on?" Jet asked as he turned to her, alerted by her hiccups.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:57 am

Laughing, she puts up four fingers from one hand at him to represent how much she has had, using the other hand to hold the apple and take bites from it.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:59 am

"Alright, don't want you passing out or throwing up. Or both..." He turns back to look at Ozpin and waits to hear his name be called up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:09 am

Patting him rather hard though it having no effect on his armour, she stands next to him, not giving a retort and watching everyone get called up.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:13 am

"Who do you think you'll get teamed up with?" He asked her curiously as he grabbed a cup and filled it with punch.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:15 am

Shrugging she finishes the apple and launches the core towards a bin, "Preferably you and Zack, then we would have an advantage in combat."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:17 am

"Not really though, we would suffer at range and you would be the only one who was fast. Wouldn't balance well."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:20 am

"No. Shut up. This is what we are doing." Comes the reply, as if it was already determined they would be placed together, trying to give off an adamant position despite the hiccups.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:23 am

"Alright, I'm just saying." Jet looks back at Ozpin and takes a drink. 'Guess she really wants to be teamed with us...' He thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:00 am

Krystal walks into the ball room wearing a green gown with her symbol dangling off the choker. "Now I understand why they wanted these frilly things for a school to train warriors. These things are so not what I'm used to." She walks over to a less crowded portion of the room to get out of having to any unnecessary movement.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:01 am

Right after getting off the stage, Aphelion excused himself. He climbed a high vantage point and looked down as he remembered the things that he saw last night, things that he should've expected but still were quite surprised developments.

You are much too strong... he thought as he clutched the still half-full bottle of aphrodisiac in his bottle. He bent his arm, ready to throw it, but after contemplation put it back in his pocket.

But... I might still have use for you...
Back to top Go down
thatguyzeke

thatguyzeke

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:08 am

After her walk with Yin, Lilith files back into the ballroom to watch the teams be announced. She sees a girl in a green gown walk in front of her. She followed suit behind her, trying to avoid the big crowds and catch a view of the different teams and the members in each.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:32 am

Grabbing a glass of water, Krystal looks over the rest of the students mingle as they wait for the teams to be announced. She thinks over in her head the fight she had in the forest and didn't realize she was being followed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:37 am

Looking around impatiently, she tapping her feet and playing with parts of the dress, "Why didn't I bring White with me? Or at least Shadow. May feel more at ease around the drunks."
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:25 am

"Why else do you think I brought my walking stick..." Riven said as he walked behind Aofie. "I'm not particularly fond of the sauce myself, makes me less alert. Also I'm rather uncomfortable around drunkards, they can be a bit unpredictable at times."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:52 am

Jumping from the voice behind her, another hiccup escapes her, "W-When did you get there?"
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:21 am

"A pleasure to meet you, Chiu." Samuel said with a nod and a smile, "Feel free to just call me Sam."

OOC: Sorry, kinda fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Gray_Kendo

Gray_Kendo

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Gray makes his way to the ball after putting his weapons back in his room. He looks around and goes to drink some wine at a table, hoping it will help him cope with not having a weapon on him.
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:56 pm

"Not long. Maybe about 10 seconds..."
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Aaron walks into the cafe's door wearing a variation on his normal duster coat and t shirt. now he's wearing a black button up shirt and a more formal duster coat with the cuffs trimmed white. Aaron purposely came in late so as too avoid most of the party as large gatherings with possible drunks put Aaron at unease the unpredictability of the crowd made it an uncomfortable situation for a cautious man like him. He had come just to hear what team he would be on and little else. Coming in Aaron saw the party in full swing, heading over to the punch bowl he grabbed a cup and quickly found a wall where he could watch the crowd and no one could sneak up on him. "now to wait for team announcements and then meet my teammates" Aaron thought as he sipped his punch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Initiation Formal Ball!
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18