RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Initiation Formal Ball!

Go down 
+38
Yuki-Chan
JL
SgtReynolds
R3dder
Nitzlplix
Kaliot
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
DatteSa
Prinny
thatguyzeke
MrManix
BillyD3Kidd
bren159
Dante
Citrine
wubwub
Amber
Kellenredx
Wrecker
Steven
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
Jetscream
zhleader
Ketchum
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
Metroidhunter
AkaiOtaku
Haboo90
Dakir
CentralDogma
Myren
Navolas2
Frankenstein Joe
Aphrodisiac
Shemskis
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Metroidhunter

After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:54 pm

Isabelle pushed the plate of food to the side.

"Thanks...  But I think eating is the last thing I want to do right now."

She saw Leo from across the room and waved.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Melissa, having spent most of the night asleep, not knowing anything had been going on (or maybe she had just forgotten...), finally realized some sort of big event was going on. How? Intuition. Lets go with that.

Regardless, upon entering she didn't really have any idea what to do. She still felt pretty drowsy so running around hyper actively wasn't a valid path of action. Seeing some fairly young boy that she swore she had seen before in the corner sitting down, not seeming to know what was going on either (but at least looking like he'd been here for a while), she approached him, sitting down next to him.

Yawning, she asked, "So... What's going on here? I just woke up."

Last edited by Snow Cloak on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Viola shrugs slightly before saying "Well... I'm gonna go sit down on that bench we were at before. You can join me, or go see to that Faunus girl from earlier, or do your own thing entirely."

Walking over to the bench, she stretches out and lays down, oddly comfortably considering it's a bench.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:01 pm

Alex felt a presence sit down next to him and asked, "So... What's going on here? I just woke up." Alex was surprised. His presence was usually suppressed and he wasn't normally approached by anyone. Then again, most of the hustle and bustle in the room had calmed down, so that would explain how calm the room felt.

"Basically, someone spiked the punch and now more than half the students are drunk. And before you ask, no, there isn't any left."
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:03 pm

"trust me, come morning it'll be the first thing you'll wish you'd done." Myren says as he turns to see who she was waving at.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:16 pm

"I guess so." Alani couldn't argue with that. Despite all the comments people made about how she and Marc looked like siblings, they really were like family now. Everyone at Beacon was. "We have to put up with each other whether we like it or not." Alani chuckled a little before finishing up her plate. She looked back over at Marc only to realize that he hadn't gotten anything to eat. "Hey, aren't you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:24 pm

Leonius waved to Isabelle, before watching Viola go.

He paused for a minute, weighing his options.

"Quod vita," he said, smiling as he walked out, grabbed Viola by the hand, and gestured for her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:26 pm

Raising an eyebrow at Leo's antics, Viola decides to follow him... for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:29 pm

"Chiu Fong Wong." She introduced herself to Samuel. "Please feel free to call me Chiu if you wish."

OOC: Ok, off work now so I should remain available for the rest of the evening.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:35 pm

The titan lead her to a secluded area behind the school, turning and looking into her eyes, but noting her blush, and the way she shook. "... Viola... You're still feeling those effects... aren't you...?"

He slowly ran his hand up her arm, looking down at her and tilting his head at it.

"... Do you want me to... stop this?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:42 pm

Frowning slightly at both of his questions, Viola responds "Well... yeah. And... you don't have to stop yet."

"I'm... slightly nervous and uncomfortable though."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Leonius chuckled, as he leaned in and whispered. "... Just tell me if... you want me to stop..."

As his hand continued traveling, joined by another on her leg, the world seemed to fade to black.

(As in: FADE TO BLACK.)
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:33 am

"Huh." Melissa said, looking around the room, seeming to only now notice the passed out people everywhere. She was about to ask if there was any left, but was unfortunately stopped before she could even begin voicing the thought.

"Are things... Usually this crazy? I've never been to anything like this before... Seems dangerous to be one of those passed out people," she asked, noticing one unconscious guys face get scribbled on.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:34 am

Two people come onto the stage, and the music fades to silence as Professor Ozpin reaches the center, followed by Glynda. Ozpin clears his throat loudly through his microphone on his shirt, quieting the room. He takes a look around the room once, then begins speaking.

"As some of you have experienced, and some have heard, the creatures of Grimm interfered with several of the matches during the tournament. Several students were gravely injured due to these attacks. Some students took advantage of the Grimm attacks to attempt to gain the upper hand on their classmates. The purpose of this tournament was not to decide who was the most skilled, but who was able to set things aside and work together with your fellow humans to combat that which plagues this world. We observed many that were willing to work together with their tournament opponents, and even break some of the rules in order to protect each other and work together. We also saw several who sought the glory of victory over their opponents, even at the risk of their own partners, in some cases. Regardless of these events, all participants have made it past the initiation, and are gathered here, tonight, to here the results. As I call your names, please step up on stage to join your teammates. These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time, here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with people whom you can work well with. You must learn to work with these team members, or you will likely fail."

"That said... Drakk Ven! Aphelion Messier! Marc Treasa! And Alani Fields! Please step forward. "These students all step forward and onto the stage before Ozpin continues."You will be known as Team Adamant(ADAM), lead by Aphelion Messier." After a few moments of applause, the students step down, and Ozpin calls the next team up.

Shem Drakur! Kaitlin Seraphiya! Shard Dayker! Inigo Jacinto! Please step forward. "These students all step forward and onto the stage before Ozpin continues. "You will be known as Team Skies(SKIS), lead by Inigo Jacinto."

Ozpin eventually calls up each team, announcing their team name, and leader. Once he finishes, he simply says, "That is all of the teams for this year. I wish you all good luck." And he steps back, turns away and heads off stage, with Glynda following.

OOC: As we don't have everyone's team names/leaders yet, I have not included them all. This post represents that. As of this point, you may assume that your team name and leader was decided and announced. Please finish deciding on your name and leader and PM them to Navolas at your earliest convenience.

Last edited by Kooplah on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:34 am

(Minor timeskip, after the fact.)

Leonius adjusted his toga, looking back at Viola adjusting her dress and clearing his throat. "... So... that happened..."

He licked his lips under his mask, his face still red.

Quod vita, he repeated in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:37 am

Kirkka cheers for each time after they go up on stage very loudly with extravagant, over the top excitement. Anyone near her is in danger of having hearing damage and/or being hit by an arm or something.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:42 am

Viola blushes slightly before replying "Yeah... that was a thing. We should probably head back before people start to talk though..."
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:48 am

"Latelatelatelatelatelatelatelatelate..." Alton kicked himself mentally as he sprinted down the halls of Beacon to the Initiation Ball. He was normally a stickler for showing up on time, but he'd zoned out while repairing and sketching up modifications for Diadem. As he reached the doors to the ballroom, he only just remembered to button up his vest - he'd swapped out his normal shirt-and-vest for something more formal.

He stepped through the doors, glanced around, and settled into the edge of the crowd. No sense making a stir for a late arrival.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:48 am

Alex leans back and sighs, "Not usually. Usually one or two people are passed out. Today was just the opposite." He swings his arms to the back of his chair and stretches them out.

Suddenly, Professor Ozpin appears on stage and Alex sits back up to listen to the announcement.

When it was time for Alex's team to go up, he turned to Melissa and said, "Excuse me for just a sec." He then got out of his chair and went on stage to receive his official team name. Alex sat back down with a yawn. He whispered to Melissa, not wanting to disrupt the event, "It's strange that Ozpin would just start the ceremony in a room full of half-unconscious people. But anything that wraps up the day is fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:57 am

"Yes..." Leo said, discretely grabbing Viola's hand for a bit while they walked back, subtly letting go before they passed through the doors, apparently just in time.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:01 am

Smiling softly as they walk back, Viola turns to Leo as they get in and says "Well... I'll see you later then?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:07 am

"Of course," Leonius said, bowing lightly. Not caring who saw, or what comments happened, he brushed a bit of hair away from her face, smiling broadly under his mask.

He cleared his throat and turned, however, when the announcements started, glancing back at Viola.

"... We're just in time..."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:13 am

Jet walks back into the ballroom in his armor and with Paladin. "Oh this is much better... I felt so naked in a suit..." He walks in and sees teams getting announced, instantly getting pumped and looking around for Zack.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:29 am

Glaring at Leo slightly because of his antics, Viola says nothing and turns to listen to the announcements.

Well... that was interesting... not quite what I expected when this night started
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:35 am

"Hmm well it's possible that he didn't even notice all the people passed out, or even care. He also did strike he as the... Eccentric type," Melissa replied in a fairly loud voice, smiling and completely unaware of the irony in her sentence. A crazy person calling someone eccentric?

Hopefully no one would hear - she hadn't purposely spoken loudly, but her voice merely sounded loud due to everyone else being so quiet.
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:38 am

Alton glanced around, suddenly aware that a good portion of the room was... well, less than conscious.  At least he wasn't the last one to the party; he noticed a giant suit of armor accompanied by a notably smaller woman walking through the door. Such a sight would be cause for at least a double-take in a normal person's catalog of responses, but Alton accepted it as yet another quirk of Beacon and looked back at the stage. Ozpin was announcing the teams for the year; Alton was fairly sure he hadn't been called yet, and glancing around the room he didn't even see his partner from Initiation.

..."team SKIS, led by Inigo Jacinto!" The four students on stage looked giddy and fairly confident; like the rest of the room, they were a hodgepodge of shapes, sizes, and weapons. Leaning against the wall again, Alton waited to be called up and told his fate. However, a voice at the fringe of his hearing range caught his attention - familiar, forceful, feminine. Alton snapped towards the sound, and noticed none other than Melissa seated in the center of the room.

Walking up, he said "And here I thought I'd be doing nothing through all of this. G'devening, Pyro."

Last edited by xthorgoldx on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:38 am

Moving from a bench in the corner and having more glasses of wine, she goes to the food once more, hiccuping as she grabs an apple and starts eating it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Initiation Formal Ball!
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next