RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:05 am

Zwei shrugs
"Meh it was just a little fun"
he faces Indigo
"we cool?"
he asks
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:07 am

Indigo, her gaze on the floor unwavering, takes the bag and walks to her locker and continues searching for her shorts.
"Yeah sure, just please don't look at me."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:12 am

"Yeah, yeah". Mao sighed and turned to Indigo. He tossed/slide over his jacket before looking up at the ceiling. Mao shot his blade up and it twisted around a beam. He repelled himself up. I wonder if anything is actually up here.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:14 am

Zwei turns around 
"don't look? little late for that"
he laughs to himself
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:16 am

Matt gives Zwei a dirty look, and starts walking after indigo. "Indigo, are you alright?" He follows her, but stays far enough away to give her her space. "Indigo, it's alright."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:19 am

Indigo looked on the verge of tears. "I'm fine, really. Just let me find my damn shorts!"
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:20 am

Pad decides that he should leave now. While walking back to his sleeping bag, all thoughts of training forgotten, he wonders, "what the heck just happened?"

Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:23 am

Zwei leaned off the wall
"Sorry I went too far I understand if you dont forgive me"
Zwei bowed his head and waited
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:25 am

Matt realizes he should probably let her change before any attempt at talking to her. "Sorry. I'll let you do that." Matt stops following her.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:26 am

Mao continued to crawl up on the ceiling. Surely there must be something up here. "Hey, did you see anything interesting when you were up here?" Mao asked Indigo as he continued his search.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:28 am

Indigo has had enough of this guy. Haven't you humiliated me enough? Without thinking, Indigo uppercuts the jerk, but feels a shooting pain as her fist connected. She forgotten about his mask. She grips her hand, clenching her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:31 am

Zwei feels impact in his mask and his head shoots upwards
"if it will make you feel better I will take it off and you can try again"
Zwei removes his mask and bows his head again
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:33 am

As he walks into the building, pad can hear a scream behind him and he thinks to himself, I'm glad I'm not Mao or zwei.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:40 am

A faint rushing sound can be heard. "Yeah. I would like to try again." Indigo smirks as a twinkle ignites in her eyes. She touches Zwei's face gently. The rushing sound grows significantly louder, as it reaches a crescendo, Indigo sends a powerful wave of aura through her arm and into Zwei's face, sending him flying violently backwards at a wall.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:42 am

"Oh my god! What did you just do!?" Matt looks from Indigo to Zwei, who is now on the ground, back to Indigo, with an incredulous look on his face. It turns into a smile. "That was amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:44 am

Pain shoots through zweis body as he makes contact with the wall leaving a indent in the brick
He takes a few moments to get himself together
"Ugh....feel better?"
Zwei feels blood drip down his face
"im just gonna lie here for now."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:50 am

Indigo panted, that attack took a lot of effort. "Yeah. I'm fine now. Sorry for the aura push" Finally, Indigo found her running shorts, put them on and walked over to Zwei. "Feel like starting over?"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:52 am

Mao watching the scene unfold from the ceiling. He felt slightly amused, slightly guilty at what happened. That was quite a blow. He continued to watch with a child-like smile.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:54 am

Zwei was in no position to deny 
He spit some blood out of his mouth
"Yeah...Lets do that"
He pauses and groans
"Im Zwei"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:55 am

Indigo smiled and extended a hand to help him up. "Indigo. Can you stand?"
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:57 am

Matt walks over to Zwei and Indigo. "Well, seems like you two have reconciled. Is everything okay now?" He looked up and saw Mao sitting in the rafters, smiling at the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:00 am

Zwei stuggles to stand
"I can but it hurts like hell...what was that?
Zwei braces himself against a wall
"Nice to meet you indigo"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:04 am

Mao simply waved at Matt. He continued to watch from the ceiling partially due to the fact that it wouldn't be the best idea to drop down at the moment.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:08 am

Indigo was still panting from the attack. "I call it an aura push. Admittedly that one was more powerful than normal. I guess being pissed helps." She glanced upwards at the boy on the ceiling. "I don't think that there's anything interesting up there."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:10 am

"Well, now that that whole ordeal is over, what do we do now?" Matt looks from Zwei to Indigo to Mao.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:13 am

Zwei smiled
"Aura push?....thats....really effective"
He leaned on to wall to support himself and collected his mask and slid it on
Zwei sat against the wall
"I hope that I can make you my friend even after today"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:19 am

"Really? Lame." Mao jumped down to the ground, picked up his jacket, and put it on. He looked at Zwei. "You good?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next