RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Empty
PostSubject: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Indigo opened the door to the spacious locker room. Rows of individual lockers lined the walls of the long, hallway-like room. Several students had already found their lockers and were storing their belongings.
"Let's see here..." Indigo said to herself. "Number 1010. It's gotta be around here somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:31 pm

Matt walks into the locker room and heads for his locker, number 1008. He sees a girl he didn't notice before walking around looking confused. " Excuse me, are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:36 pm

Indigo flinches at the sudden sound, a boy speaking to her. She turns around to address him.
"Oh, hello. No I'm not lost, I'm just looking for my locker." She returns to her map. Of all the times she'd visited Beacon, She had never once set foot in the locker room.
"I'm Indigo by the way.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:42 pm

"I'm Matt. What's your locker number? I've been in here a couple times already, I might know where it is." Matt looked at her. He actually did start to remember her. She was the one who was climbing in a tree when they first got off the ship.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Indigo glanced down at the piece of paper in her hand. Her sloppy handwriting confirmed her locker number as 1010.
"It's number ten ten."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:24 pm

"Oh, that's right next to mine. I'm 1008. Here, follow me." Matt walks over to his locker and shows Indigo her locker. "Here it is."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:29 pm

Indigo exhaled, "Thanks a ton." She punched in her combination, opened the door, removed her bag and gloves and stored them in the locker.
"You're new here too, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:34 pm

"Yeah, fresh out of Signal." Matt put his own weapons in his locker. He thought for a second and took his outer shirt and stored it in to locker, so he wouldn't have to come back later and store before going to sleep. Now he was just wearing a white t-shirt. "Did you go there too?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:39 pm

"Signal, apparently a lot of people came from there. Not me, I come from Sanctum. She wanted to change into her running outfit, to get in a little exercise before the announcement, but with a boy right near her? She looked around the room for a changing area. "They can't expect us to change in a coed room? Can they?
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:44 pm

"No one else is here. I'll just turn around. I promise I won't peek." Matt turns around and closes his eyes. He wanted to respect her privacy, especially because he barely knew her. "Just tell me when you're done."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Indigo's face turned red. She surveyed the room again to confirm that they were, in fact, alone. Being as hasty as possible she threw off her shirt and pulled on her tighter, blue running shirt. after making sure that Matt had kept his promise she kicked off her shoes, undid her belt and stepped out of her leggings. Indigo fumbled in her bag for her running shorts, still pantsless. Crap, where are they?
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:54 pm

1025 where art thou? Mao searched up and down the aisles until he finally found it. Aw yeah. He opened up the locker, deposited some of his belongings, and close it. He looked to the side only two see some girl rummaging through her bag with no pants and the guy she was with not watching. Mao had actually been so focused he hadn't realized other people were here.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:55 pm

Matt continues to wait. She's been changing for a long time. What's she doing? Matt resists the urge to turn around, and keeps his eyes closed, facing the other direction. "You almost done?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:56 pm

Zwei stepped into the locker room
Might as well meet the new students he thought to himself
the second he stepped in he got a eye-ful of a pantless girl
he stood there for a second before saying and smiling under his mask
"Well wasn’t expecting that"
he says and slowly turns to join Matt
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:00 am

Indigo's ears perked as she heard a voice coming from the far side of the room. "Well wasn't expecting that" "Oh god!" With an audible Thump Indigo disappeared into thin air. and reappeared on a banister above the lockers, hidden from onlookers and still lacking pants. I just wanted to go running

Last edited by SentientSnake on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:01 am

Pad goes enters through the other side of the locker room, oblivious to what is happening. He brings out his weapons and is about to go back to sleep when he looks at a guy staring at something. "What are you looking at?" Pad asks him.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am

"What was that sound?" Matt opens his eyes and sees a guy with a mask on standing next to him. "What the hell? Where'd you come from?" He turns around to see Indigo was gone. "Where'd she go?" Matt notices Mao standing at his locker as Pad walks in. "What is going on? Where did you people come from?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:06 am

"Well I came from...not here thanks for asking"
Zwei says and begins scanning the room looking for the pantless girl
"Your friend seems to have disappeared"
Zwei leaned against a locker
"Zwei by the way"
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:09 am

Matt is surprised at how casual Zwei seems after a girl just disappeared. "Hey, I'm Matt. You have any idea where she went? I don't know how she moved so fast."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:11 am

Mao watched as Zwei approached, spoke, and promptly made Indigo disappear. He laughed. "What, are you deaf?" He turned back to Pad. "And nothing. We are looking at nothing". A teleporter? I do wonder where she went. He walked in Zwei and Matt's direction.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:15 am

Zwei scratched his hair under his hood and spotted Mao
"Hey did you enjoy those steaks?"
Zwei jokes
Zwei continues to scan the room
"She coundnt have gone far"
he said to Matt
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:18 am

"I came to get my weapons" pad said sheepishly, "what happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:20 am

Matt sees Mao approaching him a Zwei. "Hey. My name's Matt. Do you have any idea what's going on?" Matt sees Pad in the room. "I thought you were sleeping? What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:22 am

"They were damn good, Mr. Butcher. I forgot to get some bacon, but alas, I was already at home." Mao looked genuinely sad for a moment. He turned to Pad. "Nothing happened here, nothing at all." He introduced himself as Mao to those around him. "Nice to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:23 am

" eh, I tried to, but to many people were talking, I thought I'd get my weapons and go train"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next