RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing

Go down 
+8
Creatures of Grimm
Sun Wukong
Dakir
Metroidhunter
Kooplah
Aphrodisiac
Amber
Vox
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun Wukong

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:06 pm

El Taladro winced as he heard his name mispronounced. "No, Amigo. El Taladro Que Perfora El Cielo. You may call me El Taladro." There were very few things that bugged El Taladro, but the mispronunciation of the champion's name was one of them. He was unsure how one threw air, but understood that his new ally was injured. He was more than willing to offer his aid. He took up fierce fighting posture, with Aphelion on his back. It was difficult not to notice the wall of fire spring up a short distance away. El Taladro took off towards the fire, making sure to support Aphelion.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:08 pm

Having missed the fact that they were flying over a large group of Beowolves, with people jumping off the ship to fight, due to taking a short nap, Melissa prepared to exit the ship and leave the firewall to begin tearing apart Grimm.

"Try to keep up!" She said to Aoife with a grin, dashing out the hole in the wall of fire. She looked around for a brief moment, seeing fighting going on everywhere, before turning to the nearest Beowolf, pointing the tip of soothing mayhem at it, and launching herself forward with her aura, sped up with the weapon's thruster, aiming at its throat. [Fast, Heavy] ((OOC: I'm going to go with it being heavy because of the damage it would do, and while it isn't slow, it does leave Melissa vulnerable which has pretty much the same effect as a slow, unwieldy attack))

100/100
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Kirkka, resting for a few moments, watches the others disembark and begin their various attacks on the swarm of Grimm outside the firewall. As she recovers, she takes a few steps back to stay out of Leo's way as he stays inside, murdering Grimm from a safe location. "Leonius, are you remaining here until the airship is back in the air?" She speaks calmly, with little expression in her voice. It seems like she wants to head out but is unwilling to leave the airship undefended.He should be able to defend the area pretty well, considering his firepower. They may still be students, but they've all had plenty of training and experience for this. They should be able to handle themselves. Cargo. I forgot the cargo. Ugh. I should have worked out my own transportation instead of this. She glances around the area before returning to face Leo. I guess the question is still relevent, even if I end up staying. We might need the supplies anyway...

100 HP/100 Aura

Last edited by Kooplah on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:32 pm

Airdrops were not Chiu's specialty. Airdrops into a field filled with Beowolves, even less so. As the airship touched down Chiu looked out over the battlefield. Smoke and flame piled into the sky as the thunder of battle reached her ears.

"Students of Beacon!" She called out to the remaining on board. "The academy has housed you, fed you, and trained you!" Drawing her swords she pointed out towards the Grimm horde before charging out with a cry. "Earn your keep!"

She closed the distance between her and the nearest Grimm quickly. Seeing her charge it stood on it's rear legs and roared. Just before she was within it's reach it swiped out a claw aimed at her head. It was fast. She was faster.

Ducking under it's attack, she dropped into a feet first slide between it's wide spread legs and aimed a pair of slashes[med] at it's knees as she passed.

100/20
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:34 am

Dodging most of the Beowolf flying at her, she still manages to take a hit from one of his claws. Viola's brain kicks in to overdrive and she starts trying to think of what she can do.

Urgh... why do I have to be so damn headstrong. If I had just stayed on the ship I'd be relatively safe... for now at least.

Glancing around, she notices that most of the stupid things happen to be sticking at around 50 feet, except on the taller, stronger trees. That means they shouldn't be able to get much higher except through throwing.

If I can stick to the treetops... I should be OK. 200 meters isn't all that far, hope I can make it.

With that in mind, she clambers to the very top of her current tree, and starts expending more energy to get longer jumps to aim for the taller trees.

I had a plan and it made God laugh
It didn't work, should've checked the math
I hit the wall 'cause I live too fast
I didn't know it could hurt that bad

100/80
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:41 am

Nigrum watched as his fellow students leaped from the ship into the combat. He wasn't going to leap from a ship into a hoard of Beowolves not able to see their numbers.

"Any idea how many of them are down there?" The small girl who had received the beowolf skull asked.

"A cursory evaluation suggests... at least seventy-two... Probably closer... to a hundred and forty..." Leo replied.

So in otherwords, charging into the fray like that is suicide. Nigrum thought as a few more jumpped off the ship. The ship landed and Nigrum paused for a moment as the other charged past him. An older lady whom he assumed to be a staff member set up a giant wall of fire around the air ship. "No time" He said.

Nigrum ran forward the panther in hand, his fingers ready to press the ear buttons and get the Dust going. He jump above the others in front of him, his right hand back holding the Panther. He clicked the ear of the panther the eyes began glowing red. With a swift motion he swung the panther horizontally launching a wave of fire [medium] forward aimed beyond the wall where Nigrum thought he had seen a group of Wolves before the fire had gone up.

He landed a few feet from the hole in the wall pausing for a moment before running through it unsure of what was on the other side of the wall at the moment.

_______

100/100
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:10 am

"No. But I will remain... long enough." Leonius responded to Kirkka coldly. He didn't know if she forgot about the cargo or what. "I am unwilling... to risk damage to the ruins... with ultra-long range bombardment... but if the Beowolves can be kept back... I will be able to enter Modus: Iudicium... to provide some fire support to allies... with sufficient data... for my tactical computer... from a rangefinder."

He glanced up at the trees, frowning when he saw movement, and a flash of Viola, snarling as he turned his fire in that direction, below where she was fleeing.

"... How long... will your firewall... remain?"

((100H/100A))

=====

Soothing Mayhem's blade bit deep into a pack member's neck, the force sending both Melissa and the Beowolf flying toward a tree. Another of the pack had watched, however, and brought its arm out to slash at Melissa as she went by with the now-dead Beowolf. [Heavy]

Chiu had demonstrated significant agility ducking the Beowolf and slashing out its knees. Foresight, however, may have failed her, as the Beowolf fell, deciding that if it wasn't moving, neither was she, and grabbing her leg with one hand, and attempting to claw at her with the other. [Light] Another caught the fighting, and slowly approached...

As Viola ascended higher, the Beowolves stopped trying to reach her, giving a loud howl as one at her... and to the Nevermores around the temple, one of whom altered its path, turning to investigate.

Three Beowolves were caught in Nigrum's wall of fire, another two leaping to avoid it. As one dropped, the flames taking its life, the others snarled. One attempted to charge through, only to have Kirkka's firewall end its suffering. The last wounded Beowolf simply slunk off, deciding to lick its wounds.

The Beowolves that surrounded Isabelle, however, grew closer, a fair number looking at what they thought was a lost pup. Slowly, they closed in, not appearing to be hostile...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:14 am

Smirking as they all start jumping. Aoife shoots up her aura and jumps out. Spotting two beowolves while in the air, Aoife would target them with her spear throw, the Jets sending it down into the two like a meteor [Fast,Light] . Riding the meter wide circle of destruction from the spear, Aoife would then pick it up and use both blades to slash at the pair while they are disorientated. [Fast,Medium]

100/100

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:36 am

"Long enough. If I remain here and am not too distracted, I can keep the flames going for a while. I brought plenty of Dust to do so." Kirkka checks the wall of flame, ensuring it isn't failing. A fiery Beowolf manages to come through, collapsing on the inside of the ring from the heat and burns. Odd. Beowolves aren't known to try such a risky tactic like that... Kirkka wonders to herself about the event briefly, then clears her thoughts about it. "I can keep them off you if you stay in here to make your longer range attacks. We may not be on good terms, but not working together would be a waste of our abilities. But yes, do try to avoid destroying everything." She says the last sentence as she turns away from him, focusing once again on watching and maintaining the wall.

=====

A beowolf is blasted away by Aphelion as El Taladro makes his way back to the skyboat. Several beowolves are still in the path, but they are moving away. The two see one of the beowolves collapse as it is running, taking fire from something behind the firewall. One beowolf leaps into the air at the two, and Aphelion is still recovering from the previous air blast. The beowolf closes in, looking to make a quick swipe[Light] followed by a biting attack[Medium, both against El Taladro.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:45 am

As Nigrum passed through the wall he was amazed by the lack of Beowolves near the hole. Nigrum noticed the burning body of a Beowolf in front of him with another back a bit. "Only killed one, lame" he said.

He paused to look around at all the people fighting. "Left is a bit bear" he said moving towards the left side of the pack so that he wouldn't risk hitting the others.

_______

100/100

Last edited by Navolas2 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:45 am

Spying the Nevermore heading towards her, Viola sighs and stops on the treetop she's at.

Well, I got my frelling wish. Maybe I can kill it quick enough to save some energy and get to the landing zone. And maybe it'll squish that pink haired bitch on its way down.

Smiling at her own thoughts, she waits for the Nevermore to be close enough for her to jump to, and expends a little extra energy to get a nice jump going.

As she's sailing through the air, she reaches behind her back with her left arm, and grabs Taglio from it's sheath, sliding it in to full fan form and igniting it.

This should be really interesting... I'm actually not sure how well this fire will spread, but whatever.

Landing on top of the Nevermore, she grabs the skin below the neck with her right hand, and slashes at its left wing with an incendiary strike from Taglio.(Light, incendiary dust.)

We're gonna burn your city,
Gonna bring your system down.
I'm gonna drown my pity,
Turn this to a ghost town,
And when you know there's nothing left,
You're gonna run like all the rest.
Pack your bags and turn your back
on all the friends you had left.

100/75

Last edited by Amber on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:02 am

El Taladro spots the beowulf diving at him. Having Aphelion on his back was effective but restricted his options in close quarters combat. He rushes towards the oncoming beowulf, rapidly getting inside its guard and blocking the swipe on the metal hoops on his forearms. Using his momentum to its fullest, he aims a quick cross to the beast's jaw, snapping its open maw shut [light]. He then aims a savage uppercut to its chin, roaring as he does so [heavy].

100/60
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:53 am

Still flying through the air, her weapon impaled in the Beowolf's throat, Melissa angled it, allowing the thrust to move her sideways, and out of reach of the claw of another Beowolf swinging at her. Once she had avoided the swipe, she kicked off the body of the dead (Or dying) Beowolf, pulling her blade free and landing on the ground, prepared to swing at anything that attacked upon landing.

If none attacked, she'd quickly look around for a new target.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:28 am

"Agh, my back feels much better. Thanks El Taladro." said Aphelion, patting the man on the shoulder and jumping off.

Aphelion figured he should start the orderly aggression now. He thrust his arms into his shuko. Then he ran at the nearest Beowolf and attacked, going open-palm with Sol Dexter first [Light damage], following with Luna Sinister right below it [Light damage], hoping to dig his feet into the ground and toss the creature over himself and into the ground [Heavy damage]

70/75
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:58 am

The Beowolf's claws raked Chiu's side, leaving deep furrows in the leather, but not getting through. The weight of the blow, however, was still enough to bruise. As the beast grabbed her leg Chiu chopped down on it's elbow[M] with her left, hoping to break it's grip, while she switched her right to the gun and aimed a trio of shots[L] to it's face.

98/18

NOTES:
Ammo: R- 4/7x3, L- 7/7x3
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Isabelle stared at the Beowolves as they moved towards her.  They didn't seem to have hostile intentions, and she certainly didn't want to do anything to aggravate them.  But, she did keep her swords ready in case they attacked.

I don't need anymore leg injuries...
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Yin's blade slices into the beowolf's head, causing it to collapse, dead. The second beowolf attempts to bite and grab[Heavy] Yin with its claws as he lands nearby from his jump, while the four beowolves that were hiding in the nearby undergrowth joined the fight. Two of them leaped into the air at Yin, hoping to land on him and knock him down[Medium][Medium]. The other two charged forth, but are slightly behind the others.

=====

As Aoife's spear reaches the ground, one beowolf escapes its wrath, but the second wasn't so lucky. It pierces through the beowolf's shin and digs into the ground, pinning him there. Aoife lands right next to him, pulling the spear out of the beowolf's leg and slashes at the wounded one, finishing it off. The second one is quick to make an upward slash at her from the side in response[Heavy], while two more wolves are approaching from her flank.

=====

Two more Beowolves are now on the inside of the ring, burned to death. No more have come in after those, so perhaps they have learned. Yep. They learned. A beowolf is launched into the air, over the flames, and lands roughly on the top of the skyboat. It seems they have thrown a single wolf over the wall. It growls briefly, before leaping right at Kirkka[Heavy], standing near Leonius. Two more follow the wolf, landing on the opposite side of the skyboat from Kirkka and Leonius, and out of sight.

=====

Four beowolves approached Nigrum in a flanking maneuver. From his left, the two came at him and made swipes with their claws[Light][Light], while one beowolf leaped into the air at him, hoping to bring Nigrum down so they could enjoy their meal.[Heavy]

=====

Viola's slash seemed to have little effect on the Nevermore's thick skin. Right away, at least. The strike left a trail of flame on the bird, and the flames spread quickly with the wind. Before long, the entire wing is aflame, and the Nevermore struggles to keep in the air, eventually entering a corkscrew downward into the clearing most of the others are fighting in. It's become difficult to maintain a grip on the Nevermore due to the excessive forces of the crazy fiery dive of death.

=====

El Taladro's blow crushes the jaw of the Beowolf, sending its body into the air and backwards. After, Aphelion jumps off El Taladro's back, charging the nearest Beowolf. The way to the skyboat is clear for the moment, with the exception of a mass of beowolves surrounding a smaller beowolf. Or is it? They are closing in on the little creature quickly, but they don't seem to be attacking. A pair of beowolves are chasing El Taladro behind him, but are still a ways out.

=====

Two beowolves jump out at Melissa from behind the large tree nearby, both making swipes at her from opposite directions[Medium][Medium]. A third beowolf, the one who swiped at her earlier, is running to catch up with her.

=====

Aphelion charges the only beowolf in range for the moment, landing a fast palm strike with both hands, and throwing the creature over his own head and into the ground with a crack! The beowolf counterattacks by slumping over, dead from the smash. Two beowolves are approaching Aphelion and El Taladro from behind, with a large group of them swarming around what appears to be a baby Beowolf, or perhaps a small humanoid wearing a beowolf skull.

=====

Chiu's slash against the beowolf's elbow was effective in its goal, as the wolf releases its grip. A swift follow up by a volley of bullets let the beowolf know who's in charge, as it took a step back and fell to the ground. However, during the fight, the second beowolf had come up right behind Chiu, and made a powerful swipe against her[Heavy].

=====

Puppybelle, now completely surrounded, is suddenly licked on her back. A weird feeling to say the least. But not quite as weird as getting the same sensation multiple more times, this time from every direction. The beowolves are fiercely licking Puppybelle, and covering her in warm, horrible smelling drool. Her movement is restricted since there are so many of them, and her balance fails her, leaving her on the ground, still being licked. Puppybelle gets the feeling that she is loved. D'awwww.

OOC: See an Error? Vox's fault.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Adrenaline still rushing through her veins, Viola keeps hold on the Nevermore until the very last second. Releasing her grip, she falls the remaining 50 feet or so, landing about 5 feet away from Kirkka and Leo, with a Beowolf going to attack Kirkka.

Bah. Whatever. I did my part.

"Well. Hopefully I have the most grand entrance after that..." Her speech trails off as she collapses due to stress and exhaustion.

I'm so far away
I've been changin' but you'll never see me now
I'm so far away
Now I'm blaming you for everything

100/50

Last edited by Amber on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Yin's eyes darted up as he quickly realized his mistake. He rolled to the right, raising a small yet strong shield of aura on his left shoulder. He grunted as the Beowolf's large paw slapped into him, sending him rolling along the ground. He used the momentum to pop back up onto his feet. He saw the one Beowolf leave itself open by trying to grab him.

He used some of his aura to launch himself at the exposed flank of the beast, driving his shorter blade towards its side. (Medium Attack) He used the momentum of the attack to roll over its back and drive his longer blade towards its neck (Light attack).

98/92
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Isabelle decided to strike the Beowolf in front of her and attempt to escape from the group before they got any closer.  Before she could swing, she felt something strange on her back and looked over her shoulder to see a Beowolf...  licking her?  She didn't even have time to react, as the others had already started to do the same.  Losing her balance, she fell to the ground and her swords slipped out of her hands.

"G-get off of me!" she yelled, even though they couldn't understand a word she was saying.   What kind of idiotic Beowolves are these?

Memories of initiation started to come back to her, and she began to panic.  She certainly didn't want this to end the same way as it did last time.

100/100
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Jumping quickly in such a way that the two Beowolfs jumping at her from behind the tree, and in opposite directions would both end up in front of her to different angles, Melissa braced herself to attack, readying her aura to enhance her strength and getting her posture and position correct.

Once they get close enough, she would swing Soothing Mayhem in Naginata form sideways, aiming for the throats of the two Beowolfs. [Medium] Assuming both of them were killed, she would then brace herself for the third, charging Beowolf, pointing the Naginata blade at it, ready to launch at quick stab at it [Light] if it attempted to get too close.

100/100

Last edited by Yuki-Chan on Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:23 am

Nigrum heard the sound of heavy footsteps approaching him as he moved towards the left. The foot steps sounded closer but blended into the sounds of battle around him. He turned right and saw a pair of Beowolves charging towards him. As he turned it sounded as though there was a pair of foot falls approaching from the rear. He leaped backwards away from one of the beowolves that attempted to tackle him. his arms off to the side for balance.

Mid jump two pairs of claws struck him throwing him to the left, luckily one of the claws strikes had been inadvertently blocked by his cane. He flipped side ways from the force of the strike. He slammed against the ground a few feet away. "Okay, so there was wolves from each side" he said picking himself up. He looked back to the Beowolves. He tilted his right hand forward allowing the Panther to slide forward. "Now, Lucius, Percy, Hungry and Angry" He said to the wolves turning his hand and grabbing the pather with her left. He twisted the cane and drew out the blade and pointed it towards the wolves "Who wants to die first?" he lowered his right hand down, gripping around the middle of the body of the cane tightly.

_______
damage breakdown:
Light from claw -9
hitting ground -5 (health)
_______

health: 95
Aura: 91
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:06 am

Still smirking, she would easily dodge the upwards attack by sidestepping. Spotting the two incoming from the side of her eye, she would activate the Flames on White Dragon and create a wall of flame between her and the incoming attackers. Returning to attack the current opponent , Aoife sends a double attack, first leading with Shadow Dragon towards it's extended arm [Light] , she would then follow up with a stab from White Dragon, flames still burning. [Light,Fire]

100/100

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:18 am

El Taladro let out his booming laugh and quickly looked around. He began making his way towards the airship when he noticed a large group of Beowolves surrounding one of their own.
Are they...eating it? El Taladro hated Grimm and he hated betrayal. Grimm betraying Grimm? This was among the easiest decisions the luchador had ever made.
He took off like a bullet, quickly closing the gap between the group and himself. He roared with anger and pure joy and let out a glorious light as he streaked like a comet towards his victims. He channeled his inner bowling ball and slammed into the wall of fur, hitting as many as he could as hard as he could. [Heavy]

100/60
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:01 am

Aphelion grabbed the Beowolf and looked around himself, just in time to notice two more Beowolves approaching. He burst his aura, jumping back to stay at a safer distance, then activated his speed boost aura, additionally empowering his hands to throw the dead Beowolf body at the two approaching [Medium], following it and punching with a Monkey Strike to drive even more force into it if it hits [Heavy]

70/75
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:35 pm

((Sorry for the lack of posts. Someone thought bringing someone infected with an early flu around a guy on immuno-suppressive treatment was a good idea, and I'm paying the price for their stupidity. Also, things are going to start hitting the fan.))

"I concur... The Grimm are as always... the common and greater foe..."

Leo raised his arms to the two Beowolves flanking Kirkka, projecting cones of force to try knocking them into the firewall, before glancing at the forest and trusting Kirkka to be able to handle the first. He looked around for Viola, finally catching sight of her riding a burning nevermore to the ground.

As she hit the ground, Leonius growled. "Well... there goes my... rangefinder... But I can simply... eyeball the close targets..." He moved toward her, clenching his fist. "Modus: Iudicium." He casually walked past the nevermore on his way to Viola, unloading a barrage of Cast Repeater shots into the bird's head.

As his bunker shields came up, the giant positioning himself to protect the unconscious girl whom he was very quickly developing feeling for, his cannons swung up and forward, spreading to engage multiple hostiles.

It was a look at the Beowolves swarming Isabelle, glimpsed through the flames, that confirmed his first target, his guns turning and coughing forth a barrage of fragmentation shells.

Within four feet of their targets, the shells burst, an effect like a shotgun at close range making the world scream in the Beowolves', and Isabelle's, ears. Only too late did Leonius see El Taladro charging in.

=====

The Beowolf Yin engaged roared as the swords bit into its flesh, quickly slumping to its knees. Its roar slowly becomming a gurgling whimper, the Beowolf merely looked at Yin.

... Then it exploded.

The remaining two Beowolves are barely fazed by the explosion, quickly leaping in as a faint red glow begins to crawl across their skin from the "mask" on their faces.

=====

If the Beowolves realized Isabelle's growing panic they didn't show it, the pack's tongues continuing to assail the 'pup' in an attempt to calm her down.

What they did notice was the result of Leo's assault, several in the direction of the booms just in time to have their heads and upper bodies fragmented and scattered by the assault...

What they did notice was El Taladro from the other direction, his slam turning several Beowolves' upper bodies to paste, and forcing the rest to weather Leo's assault and covering him from much of the storm of fragments.

... The rest of the wolves, that is to say what remained of the ones felled by the surprise pincer attack, fell on top of Isabelle. She was no longer their focus however, and with several roars and howls, they began throwing their number over the firewall, one at a time as five Beowolves turned to face El Taladro to protect the little one.

=====

As Melissa cut down the first two Beowolves, her naginata parting their throats like water, the third charged.

She would have been able to make out the barest red glow under its skin as it impaled itself on her weapon, its skin cracking and splitting as light poured out.

She had only two seconds to react before the beowolf exploded.

=====

When Nigrum pointed his blades at the wolves, they stared at him.

Then they looked at each other.

Three of the wolves' snouts pointed at one of their number. The fourth pointed at another. Democracy apparently being what it was, two of the beowolves picked up the third, throwing it at Nigrum as the three retreated, making a large amount of noise to cover a fifth Beowolf creeping behind Nigrum, only charging when there was sufficient noise to take the young man by surprise.

Nobody said the beowolves of Autunno were smart, but they were clever.

=====

As Aoife cut the Beowolf's arm, it flinched, allowing her to drive White Dragon into the beast's throat.

To someone who was not aware of the other explosions, it would have come as a complete surprise when the Beowolf detonated, the other Beowolves stopping at Aoife's wall of fire to snarl at the explosion victim.

=====

The Beowolf Aphelion threw hit the two approaching like a ton of bricks, and his followup assault was like adding a semi truck to the metaphor pile.

The force was so great, the head of one of the two was torn off, and faint red sparkles could be seen glinting in the fading evening sunlight filtering through the leaves as it left the Beowolf's neck.

... Was that... Dust!?

Had Aphelion time to contemplate it, perhaps he would have. As it stood, an explosion rocked the forest where three Beowolves once had been, the bones adding a deadly shrapnel to the mix.

Last edited by Vox on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Yin flew back as the explosion knocked him into the air. He managed to raise a weak shield before he slammed into a tree. He looked up, dazed and incredibly confused. This thing just exploded... He thought as he saw the mangled wreck that was the beast's corpse.

He managed to stand as the two remaining Beowolves came towards him, their faces starting to glow. Yin focused his aura in his legs and flew forward at startling speed, aiming a slash at each of the creatures as he whipped by. (Light-Medium due to speed)

80/78
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next