RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meditation [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake

Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:10 pm

"Yeah, there's usually fainting when it comes to Shem... Sorry for kissing him by the way. I was possessed, after all."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:19 pm

Kyri smiles and shakes her head again before looking to the grass.

"I honestly don't know why you keep apologizing to me about kissing him. Yes you were possessed, and it's not like you don't like him...."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:27 pm

"Woah! Hold on, what gave you that idea!" Indigo's head and shoulders are practically glowing red. "I- I thought you were into him... I was just- Never mind..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Kyri's smile grew wider as the girl went rose red at her suggestion that Indigo actually likes Shem.

"I don't know... just from meeting him you've seemed like... well like you actually like him. And i... well i do like Shem.. but..." Kyri started to scoot closer to Indigo and she lowered her voice.

"I-I like girls."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:35 pm

Indigo was taken aback by Kyri a bit. "Oh- I... Uh..." She looked around, as if trying to find a response. "Um... Cool."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Kyri gave a small smile to Indigo but scooted back to give her space again.

"Well.... cool" she just sat there, not knowing what to say to that.

That.... probably wasn't the best time to come out with that... Frick.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:51 pm

Indigo continued looking around, frantically. Trying to change the subject, "Oh hey look! It's Shem with food!" She darted over to greet him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:57 pm

Kyri let out a long sigh of relief as Shem arrived back with the food, and Indigo almost left leaving a dust outline of herself. Kyri slowly rose to her feet and gave them a smile as she walked over to the two of them.

Well at least that... uncomfortable thing is over now.

She waved to Shem and started to pick up her pace so she could help him with the food.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:02 pm

"Ooh eggs. I like eggs. I call dibs on the eggs." Indigo rummaged through one of Shem's bags.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Kyri grabs a bag and looks inside before smiling to Indigo and turning to Shem as she starts to walk back over to where they where sitting before.

"Thank you Shem for getting us food." She slips a little on the grass before catching her balance once more and continuing her walk.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:18 pm

"Mmmphl! Famk thew!" Indigo said through a mouthful of scrambled eggs. She swallowed her food, "Thanks, I meant."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:21 pm

Kyri looked to Indigo hoping she would get the point of "Please don't tell him" hoping to see the same look as well back to her. She turned back to Shem and shook her head.

"No."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:28 pm

Indigo completely misunderstood Kyri's look, reading it as "Please tell him, I'm too scared to on my own." "Yeah actually. Turns out, Kyri is- Ow!" Indigo stopped as Kyri's fist made contact with her arm.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Kyri finished punching Indigo in the arm giving her an angry "What the hell?!" look before turning back to Shem like everything was okay.

"What she was going to say was that i'm.... very tired, and i should take a nap...." She faked a yawn and then continued with the bag over to Shem.

"But i should eat before I go and nap..."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Indigo gave Kyri a confused look, then swallowed some more eggs. "Soooo. Shem. Uhh.. How are you..?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Kyri set down the bag and grabbed out and orange. She slowly started to peel it as she nodded and looked back over to Indigo wondering what she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:41 pm

Indigo swallows a slice of ham whole. "What I think. Is that I need the whole story of what happened last night."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:59 pm

Indigo cleared her throat. "And that's all? What happened to Ragnarok? He's not still in me is he?!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Indigo said, unconvincingly "Yeah, really I'm fine. If you were able to control Ragnarok to any degree, then I consider this a success." She looked at Kyri, then back to Shem. "I've got a... Thing... To take care of. I'll see you around. Come strait to me if you have anymore trouble, okay?" A serious look of concern crossed her face. She looked back to Kyri "And you two have some talking to do." She began walking up the path back to her dorm, scratching her arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditation [Closed]
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next