RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meditation [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowfox66

Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Kyri nods and then looks to the grass continuing to play with it.

"Well you know.. nothing happened to me. So of course i'm fine. And don't worry about "dragging" me into this." She used her fingers to do air quotes at dragged.

"I wouldn't be here if i didn't want to help my friend."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:15 pm

Kyri saw the frown hit his face and took a second to wonder if he liked her.

Craaaaaaaapppppppp he likes me! I told you not to get his hopes up, and look what happened! He now likes you and now that you said that you are just friends he is upset. Ya broke another heart Kyri. Good freaking job! Double frick! she held her smile trying to make sure it didn't falter as she mentally yelled at herself.

"Of course i'm here Shem. i wouldn't want either of you to get hurt, so i came along to make sure my friends where okay. I mean... i know Raggypoo is mean, and can be a hard fight. So i might as well make sure that i lend a hand in this fight."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Indigo let out a long, hissing snore and rolls onto her belly with her head facing upwards, nudging Kyri in the process. She continues her weird snoring. A dream smile crosses her face for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Kyri was nudged to the side as Indigo rolled over and she just looked at the girl that was right next to her as she snored. A smile crossed her face and she simply shook her head and then looked back up to Shem and pointed to Indigo.

"I guess she is a pretty heavy sleeper."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Kyri looked down to Indigo as she hiss snored and then looked back up to Shem as he asked if they should wake her up. She took a look at the clock above them and she nodded.

"It might be a good idea to wake her to make sure she is okay now. Then hopefully we can do something about your problem."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Kyri yawned and waved to Shem as he started to get up.

"Okay. I'll be here and keep an eye on things." she smiled at him and then looked down to Indigo and shook her lightly as the girl snored.

"Hey Indigo.... Wake up..." she said softly to the sleeping girl.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Indigo mumbles and turns onto her back. "Sarah... Leave me alone..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:18 pm

"Sarah?" Kyri mumbled before shaking Indigo more trying to wake her up.

"It's Kyri Indigo..." she said a little louder, coming a little closer to indigo's ear.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:32 pm

Indigo jolted awake, flash stepping to the right and leaving Shem's lab coat on the ground. On her feet already, her eyes wide "What happened! What's happening!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:58 am

Kyri quickly shot to her feet as Indigo flash stepped away from her. She needed to remember that for the future. Her hands rose up to show that she was no threat.

"It's okay Indigo. nothing has happened, and nothing is happening. It was just time to get up...." She smiled, hoping to defuse the situation.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:31 am

Indigo's face turned pink. "I- Uh, sorry." She rubbed the back of her neck. "What time is it anyway?" She said, rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Kyri smiled to indigo and put her hands down.

"It's okay.... and...its... 9o'clock..... you where really passed out last night after that happened..."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:21 pm

"Oh... What happened last night anyway?" She sat down on the grass. "I got rejected from Shem's aura didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Kyri shook her head as she sat down in front of Indigo. The wind smelled sweet and the grass had dew on it again. She was used to it at this point though as she had slept in it all night.

"While you did get rejected.... Ragnarok came into you as you tried to get into Shem's Aura. And well... you two kissed.. or at least the Ragnarok version of you." she paused looking to the ground as she remembered what happened the night before.

"There was a small struggle and Shem kissed you a second time while you where held by me and him so he could get Raggy back into him. Then you passed out.." she looked up to Indigo, the smile long gone from her face
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Indigo's face turned bright red. "Oh... I see. So that wasn't a dream. Uh... Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Kyri smiled at Indigo blushing and she shook her head.

"You didn't know he was going to do that... so this time we just approach it differently right?" she adjusted her legs and crossed them.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Indigo looks down at the ground, rubbing the back of her head. "Yeah... Sure. Where is Shem anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Kyri smiled at Indigo as the girl looked at the ground seeming shy about what happened the night before.

"He went to the Cafe to get some breakfast food for us. Seeing how it's the cafe it might take a while... anyways... um... So you remember last night like a dream?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:05 pm

"I remember being rejected. That's about it. The rest of the time I was asleep, dreaming." She looked up at Kyri "I really did all that stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Kyri's smile faded a little and then nodded.

"Well yeah. It was a little weird... and there was a lot of yelling... and.. well it seemed to happen so fast... I was worried Raggy hurt you because you fainted."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:10 pm

"Yeah, there's usually fainting when it comes to Shem... Sorry for kissing him by the way. I was possessed, after all."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:19 pm

Kyri smiles and shakes her head again before looking to the grass.

"I honestly don't know why you keep apologizing to me about kissing him. Yes you were possessed, and it's not like you don't like him...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditation [Closed]
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next