RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meditation [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowfox66

Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:34 pm

Kyri tried to grab "Indigo" from behind this time, going for the arms to try and get her to stop from moving.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:35 pm

"Indigo" Spun on her heel, her left leg aimed at Kyri's head.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Kyri saw the sudden movement and quickly adjusted her movements. She stood up slightly and got ready for the leg and grabbed for it instead, quickly moving her arms so she would be ready for the leg to get to her.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Indigo's leg is caught by Kyri as Shem bear hugs her. She lets out a bone chilling shriek and began glowing red.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Kyri does her best to move "Indigo's" leg around so she could turn her around and then try to grab hold of the other side of her.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Blood begins leaking from the sides of Indigo's mouth, Rage builds up in her face as she faces Shem. You filthy scum! Take your hands off of me!!
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:51 pm

Kyri holds "Indigo" as Shem continues with his "Plan".

Yeah... plan.... getting to kiss a girl is your... "plan" Kyri rolled her eyes as the two kissed
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:53 pm

The rage in Indigo's face is replaced by shock with a hint of fear. "Mmmph!" Indigo struggles a bit before going limp and passing out.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:58 pm

Kyri feels the entire weight of Indigo upon her and she helps lower her to the ground slowly and she bends over the girl.

"Indigo?" she wonders and then she looks up at Shem hoping that she wouldn't have to fight Rag by her self while protecting the unconscious body of Indigo. But she said something that she knew it wasn't Rag, or at least he wasn't acting like Rag.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Indigo coughs up a little blood. "I'm just gonna lie here a bit, is that OK?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:11 pm

Kyri smiled down to Indigo and then looked up to Shem.

"Yeah i think she is going to be okay." She turned back over to Indigo and shook her head.

"Don't worry about it, just stay still and relax. That wasn't the best experience for you to go through."

Kyri just sat there next to Indigo waiting for her to feel better. She turned to Shem and gave him a smile as he gave the girl his labcoat and then walked over to a tree to rest.

"You two get some rest. I went through the least today, so i'll keep an eye on both of you."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:12 am

((Time skip to the next morning.))

The sun rises on the academy. Some early birds walk by and notice the three students asleep in their respective spots but pay no heed, they've seen stranger. Shem and Kyri are the first to wake up, Indigo still sleeps in to the side of the walkway.

((I'm not gonna be on today. You guys should talk about your feelings.))
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Kyri realized that she had fallen asleep, and not only that she had curled up next to Indigo, which was weird to her. She opened her eyes and shifted to look for Shem, he was up now, and looking right at the two of them.

Crap... Now he thinks i'm in to Indigo.... she smiled over to Shem and started to move to a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:57 pm

iKyri looked at Shem confused for a second as he only came up with a second to smile at her before going back to frowning. She was confused by everything that has gone on in the last twenty four hours. All attempts so far to thwart Ragnarok was a failure met with normally devastating results. She really didn't know how they where going to pull this off as he could jump from person to person and cause even more damage as they simply tried to contain it back into Shem.

She shook her head and looked down to Indigo to make sure she was okay. The girl looked like she was sleeping soundly and she smiled before turning back to Shem.

"Hey..." She said groggily.

"Are you okay now?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Kyri smiled back up to Shem though she could tell it wasn't the easiest thing for him to do right now. She shook her head at him not sleeping well.

I bet he didn't sleep well.... Raggy couldn't have enjoyed being yoinked back into that body like that. I bet he doesn't like to loose at all....

"Indigo is doing okay, she's just sleeping off the events of last night.... And i'm okay as well.... i didn't really have anything happen to me last night...."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Kyri nods and then looks to the grass continuing to play with it.

"Well you know.. nothing happened to me. So of course i'm fine. And don't worry about "dragging" me into this." She used her fingers to do air quotes at dragged.

"I wouldn't be here if i didn't want to help my friend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditation [Closed]
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next