RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meditation [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake

Meditation [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Indigo sighs. "See that's the thing. Half of you doesn't trust me..." Changing the subject she says "My dad recommended I meditate to strengthen my soul, I think you should join me."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:32 pm

"Alright! Come on up, I'll teach you." Indigo flash steps, appearing on top of the lowest branch with a soft pop sound as air rushes to fill the space she once did.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:36 pm

"You can't..." Indigo slaps her forehead. "Oh. Duh, I keep forgetting, it's just a natural action. I'll come get you. She drops from the tree, landing next to Shem and grabbing his arm. "You're not afraid of heights are you?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:42 pm

"Hey, what's that over there?" Indigo points in the distance and grabs Shem by the waist. In an instant, the two are at the top of a tree branch, Shem looking a little worse for wear.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:45 pm

"Don't worry, totally normal reaction." Indigo lied. "Need a minute?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Indigo gave Shem a look. "Cross your legs like this." She sat between a division in the limb like a bird's nest as she crosses her legs.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:56 pm

"Close enough. Now close your eyes and relax." Indigo demonstrated with a long exhale.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:03 pm

Kyri slowly walks outside to where the two of them where now in a tree above her. She looked around for the two and shook her head.

"I thought they said they would be out here..." It took the long exhale of Indigo for her to notice that they where up in the tree.

"Hey! What are you guys doing in a tree?" she called up to them. She had her weapon on her arm and she blocked the sun from her eyes as she looked up to Indigo and Shem.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Indigo jumped from the sudden noise. Her balance lost she fell from the tree, only to flash step to the ground, lying down. Looking up at the source of the noise "Oh hello there."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:11 pm

Kyri watched as both of them fell out of the tree and she shook her head as she slowly walked up to them knowing that they where not too hurt from the fall.

"Hey guys..." She said with a smile across her face. She walked on to the grass where they where and sat down next to the two lying on the ground.

"What where you doing in a tree?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Indigo stands up and brushes herself off. "Well we were trying to meditate... Heey I know you. You're that girl who fought Shem, right?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Kyri smiles and nods looking between the two.

"I was fighting him, though he seems to get into a lot a fights..." her smile turned into a grin and then looked at Shem

"And i think the battle would have ended the same. Me beating you because you where simply unprepared to fight me." she stuck her tongue out at him and then turned back to Indigo.

"Why where you two in the tree and not under it... i mean it's much easier to meditate down here..."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:24 pm

"It's no fun on the ground." Indigo eyes Kyri "Anyway, I'm Indigo, I guess your name is Kyri? Care to join us?" It's fine, I wasn't planning on making any progress today anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:31 pm

Indigo seemed to not really enjoy Kyri's presence that much, but Shem was giving her the puppy dog eyes. With out much else to do she just lowered her head and shook it.

"Sure, i'll join you two... what are we doing?" she looked up and eyed Indigo
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:33 pm

An evil grin rose across Indigo's face as she extended her hand to both Shem and Kyri. "Hold on tight and I'll show you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditation [Closed]
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next