RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meditation [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake

Meditation [Closed] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Indigo said, unconvincingly "Yeah, really I'm fine. If you were able to control Ragnarok to any degree, then I consider this a success." She looked at Kyri, then back to Shem. "I've got a... Thing... To take care of. I'll see you around. Come strait to me if you have anymore trouble, okay?" A serious look of concern crossed her face. She looked back to Kyri "And you two have some talking to do." She began walking up the path back to her dorm, scratching her arm.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:44 pm

Kyri just sat there as the two talked, and when Indigo decided that she wanted to leave us alone to "talk" her face turned white. She watched Indigo give her a concerned look and she knew she was stuck having to tell Shem that she wasn't into him like that.

Frick Frick Frick Frick Frick! her mind screamed, though she simply turned to Shem and put her hand on the back of her head as she smiled.

"Um... yeah...I guess... we have a bit of talking to do about last night.. and well... us."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:47 pm

Kyri started to blush and she looked away.

"Well these past few weeks... i've had the feeling that you.. well kinda like me..." She looked to the grass, trying to figure out if she was right, and then what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:54 pm

Kyri froze for a second, and she was almost happy to hear that he had an interest in Indigo.

Crap, he does like me too though..... let's hope... this doesn't break his heart...

She looked up to Shem with a little frown on her face.

"Well.. You see... um... the thing is.." She continued to skirt around it, worried how he would take it. Her hand was rubbing the back of her neck, and she couldn't make eye contact with him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:58 pm

Kyri drops her head completely.

"I'm in to girls Shem. I'm a lesbian. Okay." She just blurts it out and then covers her mouth as she looks up to him, terrified.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Kyri gets to her feet and she rushed over to Shem worried.

Good job you idiot, you hurt someone else. You had them fall in love with you, and you broke their heart! And now Shem is turning Ragnarok, and Indigo isn't here to help him turn back, and i'm sure that he just wants to hurt me know. Good Job you stupid, stupid girl!

"Shem! Shem what's wrong?" She asked as she reached down to him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Kyri retracted her hand and just stood there in front of him.

"I.. i thought that Ragnarok was coming out, or trying to fight you again... I mean... I don't want you getting hurt.." She was flustered and her words where fractured as she tried to figure out exactly what to say.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:18 pm

Kyri helped him over to his weapon, and as he couldn't pick it up, she went to pick it up instead.

"here... let me take that for you. You're probbly really weak from lack of sleep, and very little to eat in the past twelve to fourteen hours." She held the weapon in her off hand and she struggled to make sure that Shem was staying stable.

"Let's get you to the infirmary, you don't look so good Shem."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation [Closed]   Meditation [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditation [Closed]
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11