RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Practice Arena

Go down 
+12
Shadowfox66
Aphrodisiac
Pad molone
Frankenstein Joe
edwazhere
Kaliot
Kooplah
Kellenredx
eyeblaster3
Haboo90
SentientSnake
Shemskis
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

The Practice Arena - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:16 pm

(Two Days After Initation)

It had been two days since he'd had to fight for his life to become a student here. Needless to say he was happy with everything, but he hadn't really fought anything since his Initation. So stepping into the Practice Arena he looked around at how everything was set up. Shrugging he walked into the center area, then ten dummies popped up around him! He Smiled and Pulled out both of his blades, slashing at each one in turn at their vital areas, one lost its head, another was disemboweled, and yet another was ran through. The rest he just went with the quick stab to the heart. God this was boring. *sigh* I need a CHALLENGE! He said as he kicked the head of one of the dummies, sending it flying towards the entrance to the arena.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Issac walks through the arena doors as the dummy flies towards him, and knocks it sideways with Midnight. "You look bored, man. If you need something to do, I've been looking for someone to take my stress out on." He swaps out Midnights dust and walks up to Tyler, hand out. "Names Issac d'Aterni."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:32 pm

When someone introduced themselves Tyler smiled and shook the hand that was held out. Hi Issac, Im Tyler. And yeah, Im really bored, I haven't gotten to actually Do anything with firedancer and Obsidian since the initiation. He said as he pulled his Black Blade, now Named Obsidian, out of the last training dummy. He then Took up his Fighting stance, holding both blades out at his sides, it was a strange stance, but it was the one that allowed him to fight fastest. You can Go First Issac, Im no good at starting fights, Im too strategic, If I started this I'd try to end it right then and There. He explained as he looked over Issac and his weapon. This would be...interesting.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:42 pm

"Hopefully you're as fun as my last couple of fights." Issac smirks and lunges at Tyler while bringing Midnight down towards his left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:45 pm

When Issac lunged at him Tyler Quickly sidestepped the man, also avoiding the sword coming down towards his left shoulder in that same movement. He then slashed At Issacs back With both Firedancer and Obsidian, smiling the entire time. Im faster than I look, and Like I just said, Im too strategic for my own good. I figured you would try something to surprise me. He said as he backed up and waited for Issac to attack again. He was going to try and not use any dust, since this was just a friendly spar...
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Issac rolls under the blades and smiles. "Wouldn't be fun if this was over too soon." He charges and swings midnight at Tylers feet with one hand, and reaching for his collar.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:05 pm

When Issac swung at his feet Tyler rolled backwards, causing the large sword to just barely miss as he popped up to his feet. I couldn't agree more. He said as firedancer switched to its assault rifle form. Luckily for Issac he had both chambers empty, so the only thing it would be firing would be his aura. So, smiling he pointed the gun at his opponent and pulled the trigger, causing five nearly see through green bullets to speed towards the man. If they hit it would basically be as painful as getting shot with a BB gun, but it would leave a few small cuts...
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Issac takes the shots and takes a couple of steps back. He shifts his stance and grabs Midnight with both hands before activating the dust, causing sparks of electricity to bounce up and down the blade. "You're gonna have to try harder than that, little one."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:28 pm

When Issac Activated Some of his own dust Tyler smiled, clicking the buttons on both blades before slamming both a ammo clip and a Blue dust cartridge into firedancer, then he threw up a clip of Light blue dust and swung Obsidian, catching the clip in the hollowed out handle of the sword. He then smiled as he pushed shut both dust ports Before Pointing the Gun at Issac again and holding down the trigger, sending 6 bullets at him. These bullets were frozen and would penetrate his skin and then shatter inside of it if he was hit with even one of them. He didn't want to reveal what the light blue dust in Obsidian would do just yet though... But as soon as he had released the trigger He dashed forward, Firedancer back into its blade form as he swung at Issac once he was within five feet of him, pulling the toggle trigger and firing off two more bullets at the man, smirking as he did so. You don't know what All I can do with these blades my friend. He said as he continued forward and attempted to slam both blades down onto his left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Issac activates his aura and raises Midnight up to block the attacks. "Now you're just not playing fair. Gun against blade..." He lashs out with a kick to Tylers left knee and swings Midnight towards his head, with the flat of the blade.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:45 pm

When Issac lashed out with his Kick Tyler met it with one of his own, but that meant he had to take the hit to the head. Something he didn't want to do. But it was too late, he ducked just a fraction of a second before it would have hit him, causing it to instead smack against the more protected part of his head rather than the Fleshy Temples. This still managed to give him A headache though. Alright. It was time to show him what the Dust in Obsidian did. So, pretending to stagger back he went a few feet away from the man, then he smirked and stabbed Obsidian into the ground, causing a Highly Pressurized Geyser to Shoot out of the floor below him! Like I said, you have no Idea what I am Capable of! He said as the Spent Cartridge was Ejected then replaced with a red one.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Issac sidesteps enough to dodge the brunt of the geyser, but gets his arm caught in it blasting Midnight to the other side of the arena. He stands there glancing from his sword to Tyler and back again. Agh, what do I now? I won't be able to block his attacks if I run for Midnight, but I can't deal with those blades without her.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:07 pm

When He Blasted Issacs Blade to the other side of the Arena Tyler smiled and stood still. Go ahead and grab your blade. This is just a sparring session after all, Im not going to attack a defenseless person. He said as he waited for Issac to grab his blade and keep fighting.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:20 pm

"Thanks, man. Most people would have pressed the advantage." Issac runs over and picks up Midnight before charging and making a downward swing towards Tylers head, followed by an upward swing.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:23 pm

When Issac thanked him Tyler nodded and when he charged him Tyler Swung Obsidian, causing a fireball to be launched off of the blade, heading straight for him! He then moved to the left as he ejected the clip and put in some orange dust, this would let him catch him off guard, plus he had one bullet left in Firedancer. This fight was shaping up to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Issac spins around the fireball catching the sleeve of his shirt on fire, which he tears off as quick as he could. "You owe me a shirt now!" He charges up again, leading with his shoulder and with Midnight held behind him, trying to knock Tyler down.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:48 pm

When Issac led with his shoulder Tyler simply smiled and held the flat of black blade in between him and the charging opponent. When he ran into it he would be sent flying backwards as his own strength and speed worked against him, that was the nature of the dust that was currently within Obsidian. Dust is quite interesting Isn't it Issac? It gives us so many possibilities in battle,I find it quite interesting that you've only used one kind of dust this entire time though, most people would have used at least three kinds by now. He said as he took up his loose stance again.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:05 pm

Issac hits and gets knocked back, before righting himself. "Well, I don't use much dust for a couple of reasons. One, I'd have to make some major changes to Midnight to fit more dust in, and I'm not willing to do that to her. Two, I was taught that a warrior should rely on his sword above technology. And three, changing crystals takes too long to be feasible in combat." Issac begins circling around Tyler, edging closer every few feet.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:13 pm

When Issac started Edging Closer Tyler Smiled then Jumped, forming a green momentum seal underneath his feet, propelling him straight up into the air, where he reloaded all three clips, the two for Firedancer, and the one for Obsidian. He then Smiled as he put the empty clips back into their holsters as he rolled into the impact zone, he would be a little bruised, but for now he was okay. I get that, Its quite honorable, and your right, Changing Crystals does take too long. Thats why I have clips. He said with a smile as he dashed forward, slashing at the non-vital areas of the body very quickly. He then would back off after landing more than two hits, he didn't want to get within the chopping range of that blade...
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Issac charges into the attack swinging his fist at the right side of Tyler's head, and bring Midnight's pommel down towards the right, but taking some hits deeper then he would have liked.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:36 pm

When His Fist And the Pommel of his sword came towards Him Tyler smiled and swung Obsidian at his hand while using Firedancer to block the very obvious Pommel Strike. Here, some free advice. If your going to try and use two attacks at once against someone that uses two blades, try and be subtle with one of the two, that punch doesn't cover the swing from your weapon. If you used Midnight and then used the attack to hide the punch then you would have caught me off guard and nailed me. Just something to think about Issac. He said as he pushed his blade forward in an attempt to make Issac stagger back.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Issac takes a step back from the shove, and shrugs. "Subtle isn't my style, man. Big, flashy, heavy hits." Saying this he spins Midnight around and swings at Tylers blades, while grabbing at his collar again.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:01 pm

When he tried a different strategy but listened to his Advice Tyler ducked down to dodge the swing from the sword, this also allowed him to avoid the attempt to grab his collar. He smiled, knowing that this would be dangerous, but also knowing that this needed to end before they really hurt each other Tyler leaned forward slightly, forming a momentum seal under his feet, sending him hurtling towards Issac's stomach at a insanely high speed. He led with his shoulder, this was simply an attempt to knock him over or send him flying, he didn't want to put this guy in the hospital after all...
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Issac turns to avoid the blow but instead receives the full force along his left side, which sends him flying back. He hits the ground and curls up with a hand on his side. "Agh, right there. Too slow. Another mistake." He just lays there curled up, shaking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:12 pm

When he saw how much damage he had done with the tackle Tyler quickly returned both weapons to their respective sheathes. He then sprinted over to Issac and knelled down by him. You okay? He asked Issac Nervously.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:17 pm

"I... I should be fine. Just give me a couple of minutes. But, we're done here for today. It was fun. You've got some nice skills." Issac rolls over and pushes himself up into a sitting position. "You got a lucky hit, right into my old scar."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:38 pm

When Issac Complimented his Skills Tyler smiled. Thanks, It was hard to master my way of fighting, but its worth it if it makes it hard to fight me. But You did good yourself, It was a good Fight. He said as Issac explained that he got a lucky hit into an old scar. Well at any rate, Im sorry about it, I tried to do something that wouldn't hurt really bad. I guess that Idea's gone out the window now hasn't it? He said with a smirk as he held a Hand out to Issac, offering him help up if he wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Practice Arena
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next