RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Practice Arena

Go down 
+12
Shadowfox66
Aphrodisiac
Pad molone
Frankenstein Joe
edwazhere
Kaliot
Kooplah
Kellenredx
eyeblaster3
Haboo90
SentientSnake
Shemskis
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kooplah
Head Admin

The Practice Arena - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:28 am

He raises an eyebrow at the comment. "Full of myself!? Do you know who I am? I am...He shouts his name slowly for dramatic effect, making a pose as he does. "...NATHAN KHRYSOS! TEAM DUNK!" He holds the pose for a few seconds, as if waiting for the non-existant applause to stop, before looking back to Zwei. "If you want to challenge me, I accept then! My wallet can wait!" He leans in to whisper to Zwei. "I thought the drone might steal it, so I bought a second wallet as a fake. He'll never suspect a thing!" He stands up fully, then walks to the other side of the arena.He takes his rifle off his back, holding it in both arms. "Alright, I'm ready when you are! We start the instant you take a step!"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:32 am

Mao walks in the arena only to see Zwei about to spar with the guy that had appeared in the cafe. Another gauntlet user? With a gun? This should be interesting. He found a seat and began to watch.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:33 am

Zwei removed his mask and threw it like a frisbee at Nathans head
At the same time pressed the button on the hilt of fortissimo and grabbed the two parts
They charged with thier respective elements

Zwei ran toward Nathan in a irregular zig-zag pattern
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:38 am

Nathan wastes no time aiming his rifle, taking a shot the instant Zwei moves. The round flies right into the mask, knocking if off course and causing it to fall harmlessly to the ground. He manipulates the bolt action, loading another shell into the chamber with speed and finesse, before taking another shot at Zwei this time. The shot is led, and in your direct path. You are finding it hard to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:44 am

Zwei laughs in anticipation
"You think I wasnt ready for you to shoot at me?"
Zwei drops to the ground sliding under the bullet and puts fortissimo into gun mode
"My turn"
Zwei fires a barrage at nathans body and head (using fire dust)
Once he is finished he goes back int sword-tonfa mode gets up and continues running
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:48 am

Nathan stands perfectly still as the barrage flies at him. All he does is grab a round from a pocket, and load it into the breach of his rifle, taking aim as a barrier forms in front of him, blocking the entire barrage. "Hahahahahaha!" He laughs, as he fires again. This shot looks like it was aimed about 20 feet in front of you, however. As it contacts the ground, it explodes, sending a huge plume of smoke everywhere, blocking your vision of Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:53 am

Zwei maintains his speed toward nathan and trys to silence his footfalls
i cant see him he cant see me
Zwei focuses his hearing to listen for bullets and keeps on running at him
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:55 am

Nathan immediately leaps into the air and backwards, to the top of the entire arena, and hides, then moves around the outer edge, maintaining slight vision on the smokescreen, but making sure he can't be seen himself.

As Zwei exits the smokescreen, Nathan is no longer is in previous position. You can't immediately see him anywhere, actually.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:00 am

As Zwei exits the screen his opponent seems to have vanished
Zwei scanned the arena while continuing to focus his hearing to get early warning on gunshots
Zwei also began slightly moving random parts of his body at irregular intervals to throw off his opponents aim slightly
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:02 am

Nathan lines himself up with the Sun behind him, making it nearly impossible to see him. He then leans down on the edge, taking aim with his rifle, but holding his shot. He waits...
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:03 am

Zwei changes his intervals and listens intently
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:06 am

Nathan remains motionless, making no sound, waiting for Zwei to get bored and hopefully, decide Nathan left. I've never lost a game of patience. Let's see how this kid fairs at it.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:10 am

Zwei begins scanning the entire arena starting from bottom to top
He reached into his pocket a took a pill that had fallen out of the bottle before Aeden had taken them away and threw it in his mouth
"You arent getting away that easy"
Zwei taunted
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:21 am

A pill? That's weird. Followed by an empty taunt. Nathan checks his surroundings briefly, focusing his senses on searching for potential threats around him, since he doesn't need to keep a direct shot trained on Zwei. Man, if this guy doesn't quit I might have to just change my tactics. I gotta find that drone. Aww, man! I bet the drone set this guy up to distract me! Crap! I can't believe I fell for such a lame trick! You win this round... Flying Doom Drone.I'll give him another minute. He decides to wait a while longer before changing his tactics.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:26 am

Zwei continues feeling the pills effects take away his pain
He was filled with new energy
"The sooner you  stop running the sooner you can chase that drone!"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:37 am

He's moving faster. That pill. A drug? Perhaps... Nathan lowers his rifle slightly, adjusting his belt.Man, his taunt is so obvious. But I really do want to get back to fragging that drone. Whatever. It'll be worth it. He stands up, still not quite visible, and drops down to the ground outside the arena, then walks into the entrance again. His rifle is on his back now, as he looks at Zwei. "Your taunt was obvious, but I do need to return to the hunt. Come over here, I'll give you a fair chance since I'm such a great guy!" He speaks as he walks toward him.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:43 am

Zwei sprinted forward with all his speed and aimed a electric tonfa strike at Nathans jaw while sweeping low with his flaming blade without a word
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:50 am

As Zwei gets closer, two large handles flip up and into his palms from the underside of his gauntlets. On the side of his hands are two large spikes, but they are very short so they aren't very sharp. He takes a fighting stance, and electricity starts arcing off the guantlets. He grins, as he jumps swiftly to the side, a small pattern appearing under his feet to boost his speed, to avoid the attacks from Zwei. He then lands, sliding a few feet before smashing his left gauntlet into the ground, causing a shockwave through the ground toward Zwei. He immediately follows the shockwave, looking to catch Zwei off balance with a powerful smash from his right fist.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:59 am

Zwei throws his blade to the ground to absorb most of the shock (he is till affected by it just less)
Zwei has no time to block only brace as Nathans fist slams hard into Zweis body
He stumbles away from Nathan and readys his tonfa
"Looks like im gonna need more meds"
Zwei complained as he dashed back toward Nathan swinging in a large arc at his mid body
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:05 am

As Nathan's strike connects with Zwei, the force of the blow is deceptively more powerful. The spikes thrust outward at a high speed and force, sending surges of electricity through Zwei's body and arcing off of it. Zwei recovered quickly, however, and swung his blade toward Nathan's midsection. He see's this, and laughs the same as he did before, seeing an opportunity. He takes a single step closer, making it so Zwei has to bring the blade in closer, slowing its attack, and make a left hook toward Zwei's face, fully ready to take the blade strike.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:12 am

Nathan stepped closer and delivered a powerful punch to Zweis face
Zwei completed his swing at nathan hoping to stun him with the tonfa

((Gonna sleep srry))
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:37 am

The tonfa strikes the side of Nathan's stomach, and the electricity flows through his clothing, and directly into the ground. Nathan, seemingly unaffected by the electric attack, swings his leg behind Zwei's own and uses his extremely close distance to try and force Zwei to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:51 am

Zwei is brought to the ground with moderate ease but as Zwei falls he presses his tonfa to Nathans stomach so once he hits the ground nathans weight on top of zwei will ram it into him

Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Zwei's attack is not as effective as expected, as Nathan holds himself up with his left arm against Zwei's chest. You can see his expression showing pain from the tonfa, so at least it hurt somewhat. His right arm, however, is falling toward Zwei's face with a large surge of electricity, much, much more than previous attacks had. This attack connecting will likely be very draining on one's aura.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:43 am

Walking into the arena, Krystal blinks at the fight currently going between the two people in the arena. "Well I guess a fight is already happening today."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:48 am

Walking behind Krystal, Aoife looks at the others before nodding, "Indeed. Though it looks like it will be ending soon."
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:11 am

Nodding to Aoife, "Shall we watch while they finish up? Rather not get in their way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Practice Arena
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next