RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken In So Many Ways [Open]

Go down 
+7
Aphrodisiac
Yuki-Chan
Haboo90
Kaliot
Frankenstein Joe
MrManix
Drake Ferrox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Drake Ferrox

Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:09 am

He looks up and takes the hand, carefully, deliberately reaching around with the actual gauntlet rather than the blades of the Talons. At those words he scowls, just a little and seems to put far more weight into his exhausted slump.

"She keeps saying that. It was a kiss. Conflicting signals. I do however apologise. I was not aware that she was involved with yourself. And...this whole...sort of thing is somewhat confusing by nature to me."

He does keep glancing in the direction they went before glancing back toward Indigo and Shem. Awkwardly.

"Apparently reason does not work with the feminine gender. Regardless of circumstances."

He would shrug but to be honest the frame itself was a bit bent out of shape. The only thing that didn't look like it needed to be resharpened, reshaped or repainted was the iron scale pattern that ran down the back of the talons.

"My thanks for calming her fury though. But I am now...concerned about the other. Even if she was only saving me to dissect me later."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:30 am

"I hear she's a pleasant crazy one. You never know what she might've actually meant by 'dissect', although it might just be my perverted mind telling me crap." he said with a slight giggle to himself.

"I can, and should, get you to the infirmary so you can check up on her, but I think we'd have to be quick enough to leave before Aoife comes back and slow enough to get there after she leaves." Aphelion added, whistiling loudly.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:27 pm

He raises one eyebrow at that as he leans onto Aphelion, shifting the weight over to the jungle boy and shrugging. At the giggle and the mention of his perverted mind Drake feels...a bit more cautious. This would just be his luck today.

"I'm fairly certain Melissa meant the type of dissection that involved knives. She probably still thinks I'm sort sort of alien leader...mind you, her attention span...switches, doesn't it?"

He chuckles a little at that and nods at the mention of the infirmary, glancing toward Indigo and Shem, looking uneasy. Anywhere might be better than here. Indigo really shouldn't see him like this. Not in this state. She was smart. She'd figure soon enough from the talon marks in some of the rubble what had happened before the Angel of Devastation had showed.

"I'll be as quick as this leg lets me. Huh. Only been here a few weeks and I already consider this significantly more eventful than the woods..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:32 pm

"Legs are overrated, trust me." he said, just as he started hearing Equinox approach. The mighty stallion burst into the scene and trotted up to Aphelion.

"Get on, we'll get there fast and hide to make sure she doesn't see you." he said, gently stroking Equinox's mane.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:54 pm

"You want me to get on a horse...with this leg?"

He's clearly not impressed but then his brain decides to turn to the other bit of an oddity that was present. Wait. WHAT. For that matter...how was a horse even present here? He stops and simply stares at it, then sighs and starts to climb up, carefully crossing his arms to keep the Talons from stabbing anything.

"I'm not even going to ask about the horse."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:57 pm

"Nobody ever does..." sighed Aphelion as he started sprinting towards the infirmary, calling for Equinox to follow, "Hold on tight, else you fall and break something else. Then again you might get to stick around a bit longer with her... I guess I could snap your arm or something." he said to Drake, although the last part was more of a silly thought.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:05 pm

"What? No. I don't recommend that. Please. Wait...sticking around her a bit longer...what are you implying?"

Damnit. No face mask to hide exactly how awkward this was for him. He coughs and looks away, trying to hold carefully with the multiple blades that cover the Talons. He winces, trying to keep his balance while trying to ease the stress on the leg.

Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:10 pm

"Don't act eager on my girlfriend then tell me you don't know what I'm implying." Aphelion said teasingly, then decided to ease up the tension as they transitioned to a more hygienic setting.

"Since you're too shy to ask, let me tell you the story of Equinox..."

((And here I think we'll move into the Infirmary))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken In So Many Ways [Open]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7