RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken In So Many Ways [Open]

Go down 
+7
Aphrodisiac
Yuki-Chan
Haboo90
Kaliot
Frankenstein Joe
MrManix
Drake Ferrox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:46 pm

"You imply that I care if it is questionable or not. And I don't even need to use White Dragon to beat you." Says the female, her gaze not changing from where his eyes are as she continues to twirl the spear with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:49 pm

"Ah. But the question there is...why do you feel the need to beat me, hmm? We are not enemies. We are not at conflict with one another...are we?"

And now he's using logic. Reason. Cold sense. He watches her, keeping his gaze locked on hers, smiling just a little as he chews the pocky stick. It wasn't so much confidence or arrogance. It was just that he wasn't phased by fear. He'd long forgotten about fear. He'd long had no reason for it. Some events just destroy the emotions associated with them forever more.

"We could turn this into a wager. But it would seem a futile one. From what I have seen you are not my enemy. So why would I take up arms against you?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:53 pm

"You are the one who implied I would feel scared if I was to disarm myself, while I am the one stating the fact that why would I be scared, when I can beat you if there were to be a fight." Then she would push off her foot, closing the small distance between them in an instant, with spear tip towards his temple, the odd spark coming off it as she smiles, "I would destroy you in seconds. You would do well to not wager your life with such a lack of thought."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:02 pm

He smiles at that, unphased and leans forward. Daring her. Daring her to press the spear in further. She's underestimating him already. She's seen the weapons but not the way in which he fights. She's clearly got her own issues of superiority...insecurities whereas when confronted by base conflict he has none.

His eyes never leave her own, even with her sudden burst of speed. And then there is another blur of motion but this time from him. With the same speed he moves, bringing his arms around to catch the haft of the spear in the aural talons. Even unarmed he had blades.

"I wonder...does this sort of intimidation work for you on a regular basis? Because to be perfectly honest Knight...you are nothing to the Memory. Your nature is but a leaf in the wind compared to what has come before. You believe you bring fear...but you do not know what true fear is whereas I have faced it. It has scarred me...and now it is gone."

Still calm. Still in control. And frighteningly graceful for someone of his build.

"We could be at a deadlock. The spear trapped in the talons til one or the other breaks. But there is no logical reason for that deadlock. Consider that."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:34 pm

"Oh, woe is me. How could I ever defeat you now that you have White Dragon?" Laughing at her own comment, she would widen her smile into a grin, her voice sounding as if she is edging him on, "Keep hold of it. I dare you."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:43 pm

He looks to her, observing her clearly changed expression and tone and then he smiles, just a little, dropping the spear and stepping to one side. Let her feel she has asserted dominance when clearly she will know she has not.

"White Dragon? Interesting. Now allow me to give you my name in full Knight. Drake Ferrox. The Iron Dragon. And as I have said...there is no point in this."

Still infuriatingly calm he simply steps back, smiling just a little at her. Almost as though he is baiting her to snap. She was clearly unstable. Even he could see that. And clearly she wanted this conflict. Fascinating, if foolish.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:49 pm

Feeling that a fight would break out soon, Alexander intervened.
"Hey, Aoife and Wall Hater! Both of you, back away from each other. Weapons down."
He says in a commanding voice.
"Words are for far more than intimidation and trash talking. Use them instead of blades."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Laughing at his name, her appearance becoming more sly as she ignores Alex,  "Iron Dragon? Really? Well I guess that could work, after all it looks like someone put your head in a fire and tried putting it out with a fork. By any chance was your mother ever fined for littering whenever she put you somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:01 pm

He remains calm. In control. The insult is ignored and for the moment his temper is calm. Peaceful. He smiles at her, dangerously sweet as he glances toward Alex for a moment, nodding. She was definitely unhinged. And considering he was partnered up with Straudd...that was saying something.

"My mother raised me well. As did my father. Both are respected for their services and deeds. My father served his time as a Hunter and earned respect. Something you doubtless never will earn for yourself at this rate. Such a pity..."

He shakes his head, taking a few careful steps around her, circling with graceful steps, demonstrating his control of his own balance, nevermind his humours. He smiles, just a little as he looks her over, taking into account her words, her abrasive and hostile personality and her own defensive nature.

"Perhaps the issue is not my mother but your own? I am certain there are staff here who could offer suitable...counselling if needed."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:02 pm

Now Alexander had enough. He launches a kettlebell at the ground between Aoife and Crazyman. The steel ball makes a loud CLANG as it impacts the cement, then is retracted back to its owner.
"Did ya hear me? I said that's enough!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Still ignoring Alex, she continues her 'talk' with Drake, "Why would I have an issue with my mother? She gave birth to one of the strongest students in this year, "And if your so called father earned his respect? How come I haven't heard of your name until just now. Seems a rather pathetic amount of respect if he is not even known."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:29 pm

His own motions are agile. He remains on his feet, almost lightly skipping about the site of impact from the kettlebell, circling Aoife, watching her carefully. He's almost bemused. This was far different from anything else he might have expected. A challenge that was almost acceptable to his nature.

"Or perhaps that respect is due to one who did their duty and did not seek hollow fame or glory? Already you seem to be falling into that trap. You boast of your accomplishments, you declare yourself something as of yet unproven in the first of four years. Perhaps you need this. Perhaps you are afraid to consider a fate where no one sings your praise."

He considers that a moment, pausing as he makes a show of looking up and then glancing once more to Alex. He nods again, indicating that he knows full well this one is unstable. For one who was recently lost in...Frenzy...that is something indeed.

"You can rest assured though that you do not intimidate me. You do not instill some hollow sense of awe within me. You have not yet earned it. Perhaps when you realise who you actually are...rather than this projected...image...then you might get some of the respect you are so hungry for."

At that he stops, standing near the Talons and carefully picking them up. He keeps his eyes on Aoife, staring at her and smiling, just a little. He liked this one. There was a challenge here. Perhaps he could make her realise what the world around her was truly like...
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Alexander sighed, knowing his efforts were fruitless.
He stands, ready to strike at the first attacker
Here's hoping it doesn't get to that point.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:43 pm

"Big talk coming from the person who so far has only shown he can beat up a wall. And even that was a pretty bad job. And why would I seek fame or glory when I already have it? It is already proven I am much more stronger than a mongrel like you, so why would I need your respect? Respect from the loser is worth nothing." Says Aoife, the coldness of her voice being seeded by a smug satisfaction, still twirling the spear, "Maybe when you have learnt your place - Oh what am I kidding, even if you were ten times as smart, you would still be an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:52 pm

At this he smiles. Time to show off. Against his nature but this was entertaining at least. Certainly what he needed to bury the pain of...Indigo. He takes a few steps toward Aoife, getting perhaps a bit too close and grins, crossing the talons across his chest.

"I heard that during your initiation you fought others...and ruined some trees. For mine? I ripped apart a Deathstalker. I wonder how you'd fare with something like that. You'd likely harp on about it. You'd hungrily claw all the glory you could from it...but you're the first person who I've told this to outside of my Initiation. For over a week I've simply let it go that the deed happened. No need for pride."

The fact she resorted to insulting his heritage was...most interesting. She was now something of interest to him. Something different. Different from the Memory. Different enough that the Frenzy was not a hazard. He would make a point to find this one when he could.

"As of now....? I have lost nothing it would seem. The earlier incident...a shame, but easily one I can get past. But you...most interesting. I would request your full name Lady Knight, to sate my curiousity further."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Setting her aura around her off into a flame, she would aim to singe him slightly as she comments with her smile still on her face, "Is your hearing as bad as you are retarded? Alexander said it earlier. My name is Aoife, a superior name to Drake I shall add. And glory is the only thing you can earn from being here, other than money."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:02 pm

In return his own aura would flare up, flickering across him, flames dancing across the curved, interlocking blades that seem to mimic Dragonscale. For a moment there is a stalemate and just to throw Aoife off balance even more he decides to make the most of something.

He bows. A formal bow, as though a knight before the court. The smirk is visible on his face as he watches her for her reaction. Now he was deliberately going out of his way to bait her. He knew that. But she was most interesting at this point.

"Then it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Lady Aoife Knight."

With that he stands, shrugging, feeling the Talons click properly into place with the supporting brace. Her comments still hinged on his lineage. Her insecurities still showed in her words. But he knew full well he had to be somewhat diplomatic.

"We shall see. We shall see."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Laughing heavily, "Please. Lick my boots while you are down there, it seems befitting for someone of your stature. And if you want to see, then open your eyes, though you may need glasses to go with your brain transplant and hearing aids. I mean, why not just go for the full upgrade? I doubt your other senses are even below average in rating."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:21 pm

More words. More hidden meanings. Sometimes you just have to trust instincts rather than analysis. This was a fool's plan. But she was interesting to him. This...'arguement' if you could call it that was something different. She was strong. She was not someone who would break him. Not someone who stirred the Memory. He had to act. He had to get past...today.

He stands, quickly, even as she laughs and sneers, getting frighteningly close to her. And then, with a fluid motion he does something that could be considered rash, insane, foolish, suicidal and possibly a trigger for the end of the world.

He kisses her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Shirking back at the kiss, her aura would intensify to a crazed and erratic manner, the bottom half of the spear turning into flames while the top half becoming engulfed in electricity, even her smile gone, she would be visibly shaking with rage, irradiating murderous intent as she speaks, "You dare... You dare defile my lips what are for only one person!? I will turn your bones into a set of ash, and feed it to everyone you hold dear."
With that she completely disregards his existence as a human, she would charge after him with her blurred speed, spear tip of lightning going directly for his chest and flames heading for his feet.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Well now. This was most interesting!

He laughs. And he continues to laugh as she charges at him, keeping his absolute calm, making the full use of his speed the dart to one side, Talons behind him as she would doubtless follow. She was fiesty. He remembered reading somewhere that this was a positive quality in a woman. Of course, at the current moment in time he was making full use of the fact he was significantly quicker than most others, turning this chase into a blur of motion, darting from wall to wall, kicking off to tumble and dance about her.

Where she was now acting on pure insane fury he was acting rationally. Calm. Completely in control. But even he knew this could go so very wrong. Of course part of him wants to make a quip. But he really couldn't think of decent quips. It was not his strong point...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:40 pm

Evidently irritated by his movements, she would slam the bottom of the spear into the floor, sending out an omnidirectional wave of flames across the grounds, now moving to where he will be next, she adjusts her attacks to accomadate for his speed, the electricity changing from that to give a static shock to the power of a tazer shot, knowing full well that she was not most people when it came to speed, her brain fully functioning under the 'KILL' mode, her target and possible target fully registered in her Biological IFF system of a brain.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:45 pm

Oh hells!

The sudden burst of movement and the forced relocation causes a rapid strategic change of plan. His next planned dart of movement quickly becomes a last second stop and tumble backwards. Okay. So we're going to have to improvise. He knew full well now she could keep pace. But the question now was for how long. He just had to start moving erratically, tumbling off walls, sprinting about and then luring her into probably what was going to be the most stupid trap known to man.

With this in mind he'd deliberately corner himself....and as she came hurtling toward him like a vengeful and strangely attractive meteor of destruction he'd play his ace in the hole. A point blank Shockwave, the Talons being brought down in front of him with the intent of turning her own speed and motion against her and sending her hurtling back...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:50 pm

At first taking the hit, she would smirk and as she flies back, forms a barrier of Crimson red with her aura. Using it to reflect her back the second the shockwave goes down, she would launch the Spear at his head, the flames and lightning still going across it in an erratic manner as she gets to point blank, drawing Shadow Dragon and with her right foot, goes to send a flaming kick to his nearest leg, and bringing Shadow's sharpened side for a straight up strike to Drake's chest.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Alexander spots the fight and fires at Aoife's torso.
"Calm the hell down!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:01 pm

Oh Hells indeed.

The point blank Shockwave dissipating he pretty much realises there's only one option left. And he really doesn't want to go there again. He quickly turns to avoid the spear, blinking as it embeds itself perilously close to him and then...well...the kick connects. Now things are going to get ugly.

His leg likely crunches. Or at least the armoured plates do and there is a surge of pain. But with that pain his aura flares up, jagged, erratic, covering him in interlocking blades, an instinctive shield against Shadow Dragon's strike. But the pain pushes him even more. He starts to laugh again and his movement speeds up even more.

FRENZY.

His eyes open, bright blue instead of the black of the abyss and he lunges forward. The aura forms around him, covering him in a shroud of blades and he brings the Talons forward far, far faster than he was before. A flurry of blows, designed to force her back on the defensive as his leg flared up in pain. He was now fighting like a cornered beast, his mind racing as he sought to drown the memory. Drown the images...replace them with her. This angel of wrath.

He just had to drive her back...Not succumb to the Memory....
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Jumping and narrowly missing the shot by accident, she would make a quick barrier between her and Drake with her aura, grabbing a now roaring White with her speed still intact, she would go to block his next attack with the tip of the spear, aiming to electrify the blades and by extension - Drake, as the back of the spear spits out white flames, creating a flame barrier behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken In So Many Ways [Open]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next