RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]

Go down 
+3
Yuki-Chan
zhleader
DrGustave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zhleader

Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:32 pm

"Hmmm... Who's the target?" Zangretor smiled. Maybe flying the straight path could still be fun if he got to hunt people down.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:05 am

The door to the building swung violently open as a beautiful, young red head with hair soaked from the rain entered the room. Jack moved an elegant hand through the wet strands of her hair and flicked the water drops off her fingers and onto the floor as she surveyed her surroundings. She took note of the brown haired woman who recruited her standing with several other sketchy individuals.
Figures. The receptionist is female. Well, this changes nothing. I'm still broke and I still need a place to sleep. I'll just have to get a little more creative. She thought as she made her way towards the front desk. She leaned on the desk, giving the young faunus a nice view and a slight whiff of her perfume as she looked up into the girl's eyes.
"Hey. My name's Jacqueline, but you can call me Jack or Jackie. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:41 am

Walking into the lobby with his golden armour shining, he spots the desk and by extension the woman evidently trying use her womanly wiles to get a cheaper deal. Striding to them he would say in a loud voice, "Hello miss, I would like to inquire about the usage of the penthouse for two."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:25 am

"Well... What did the target do wrong? Is it kill or capture?" Yuuka asked uncertainly, though she didn't expect that he conditions would be close enough to her liking that she would take the job, even if she didn't want to be paid for it.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:43 am

The receptionist looked up from her paper work(crossword) at the woman who had just entered followed by man. She looked at he woman 'She wants to know my name?' "Hello ma'am, I'm-" She was interested by the rude man in gold. "Do you mind sir? Please wait until I have finished with the woman in front of you." She said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Jack turned her head to look at the man who had interrupted her conversation.
Holy damn, he's shiny. She thought, observing the light glint off of the lines of the plate. Probably not the best idea to walk around with that stuff on, but I guess that's what the weapons are for.
She turned away from him and returned her gaze to the receptionist.

"Men." She muttered to the girl, turning up the corners of her mouth into a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Sighing heavily, Connla looks around again, one hand rather passively on the handle of Saint while the other is used for some apparent number crunching, mumbling numbers to himself in a somewhat hushed manner. Finishing as quickly as he started, he would place the hand over the handle of Desolater as if he was expecting a fight to break out.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:29 pm

"Mhmm, anyway as I was saying my name is Abigail. I'm assuming you're here for a room, yes?" Abigail says to the red haired woman as she started to write on her crossword again.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:25 pm

"Actually," Jack began, glancing at the crossword puzzle, "I came here for you." She finished, tilting her head and resting her cheek on the cold metal of her left hand, looking into Abigail's eyes.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Abigail looked back up at he woman. "Ma'ma what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:34 pm

"I'm trying to get into your pants." Jack replied calmly, smiling.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:30 am

"Mmm..."  Abigail looked at Jack a few seconds before speaking again. "Well you are  very pretty woman, I won't lie, but I don't... Do that. " She said she went back to her crossword.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:43 am

"The target is Tiger Wilcox"

She takes out a piece of paper with his picture on it and shows it to the group:

Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 TravisTouchdown2

"As of last week, he had an 800,000 Lien reward on his head. Yesterday it was raised to 1,000,000"

She folds the paper and puts it away.

"He's killed a lot of people, and I have a lead that suggests he's here in Vale."

She pauses for a moment.

"He's also the person that cut off my right hand."

She removes her right glove and shows her very life-like prosthetic hand, demonstrating that it can rotate a full 360 degrees at the wrist.

Putting her glove back on,

"So, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:09 am

Yuuka frowned at the woman's offer, despite the staggeringly high bounty on his head.

"It sounds like you want to kill this man... Sorry. I don't kill other humans." She said, shaking her head as she walked towards the receptionist to wait her turn to rent a room.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:28 pm

Jack moved a little closer to the girl. "Aww, you're sweet... Probably in more ways than one." She chuckled lightly and smiled. "Don't do what, specifically? Women? Or sex in general?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:13 pm

"Heh," Zangretor chuckled as Yuuka walked away, "Well I do. I'm in. What can you tell me about this guy? And where do we start? Oh, and most importantly, how is the money getting divided up?" Zangretor stepped over to a spot in the lobby with several open chairs, plopping down into one and motioning for Shinobu to take another.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:58 pm

"Well, it looks like itʻs just the two of us. I'd say 50/50's fair. As long as you make yourself useful."

"I've done my homework on you, big guy. And I know you're connected with the underground here. First, I want you to check with any and all of your contacts for information on Tiger."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:37 pm

Zangretor sighed. "Yeah, I'll see what we can dig up. I can't promise much, I tried getting here with as little connections as possible. The only people who may be useful are worshipers of Taabrea, not exactly criminal. And I guarantee that there aren't many of them left." Zangretor sat up, thinking of where he might find the people he needed. "You said he's the one who took your hand. How'd that happen? You seem decently strong, good enough to notice Taabrea's special ability back in the park."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Abigail looked up once again. "Women. Now are you going to keep trying to seduce me or are you going to by a room?" She asked with an impatient tone.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Jack turned away and bit her lip. Turning back, she said, "Listen Abigail. I want it. Bad. And i know you want it too. So why don't we just... let it happen?"
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:50 pm

"Have you ever fought someone with an aura blade before?"

She reaches for the hilt strapped on her back and pulls it off. A moment passes, and beam of light jets out from it, emitting a low humming sound.

She then takes out a 10 Lien coin from her pocket and tosses it up in the air. She swings at the coin, and withdraws the light back into the hilt. A moment passes, and the coin splits into two halves the moment it hits the ground.
"I was still a rookie when he got me. I was lucky he didn't take more"

She gives Zangretor a small grin.

"Tiger uses two aura blades, still interested, big guy?"

Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:16 am

"Hahahaha!" Zangretor laughs heartily, grinning. "I think I'll be fine. So where are we gonna meet when we've got everything sorted out? And how can I contact you?" Zangretor cracks his neck and stands up. "Looks like I still have service on my phone in this country, so I'll give you my number if that works." Zangretor looks around for something to write on but, finding nothing, rips off a piece of his sash and inscribes his number by scratching the cloth with his aura.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:11 am

~~Timeskipping to when the receptionist isn't busy~~
Now that the line had finally reached her, Yuuka approached the receptionist to rent a room, gesturing for Yew to follow her.

"Excuse me? I would like to rent an apartment please! Or purchase, perhaps. I'm not exactly sure how you do things here." She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:12 am

Yew walked over to Yuuka and stood silently behind her
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:41 am

"That's quite an aura you've got there", slightly smirking after seeing him rip off a piece of his scarf to give her his number.

After handing her his number
"I'll get back to you in 3 days"

Turns to walk away.

As she's walking she turns her head back.

She pauses for a moment.

"Or 19F. If you can't wait for three days, that is.", she winks and continues out the front door of the lobby.

She looks down at the piece of ripped cloth in her hand.
'I think I'll keep this as a memento, Big Guy'. as she smiles making her way down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:17 pm

"I never figured you'd ever find kinship with a bounty hunter, much less one who seems interested in you on a more personal level." Taabrea said to Zangretor, watching Shinobu head off. "Heh, yeah. Things have been pretty interesting around here, lately. I might just have to visit her a few more times while we're in this country." Zangretor replied. "And I presume that these 'visits' would not always be for information?" Taabrea asked mockingly. Zangretor ignored his comments and headed to the main entrance. "Yeah, yeah, just make sure you stay in the very back of my head if those 'visits' ever do happen. For now, though, we need to get in contact with some of your loyal subordinates. Heck, we might be able to find something just by visiting a few shady bars. Let's get moving" Zangretor stepped through the main entrance out onto the street in search of the information he needed.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:08 pm

~Jack~
Abigail stared at Jack for a few moments before sighing. "...Not here. Not now. An hour from now I'll be off." She said quietly.

~Yukka~
"Mhmm. Will your sister be staying with you?" She asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next