RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room Raid!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

Room Raid! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:45 pm

The lieutenant looked at Viola coldly a moment. "... Cuff her."

Another Beacon Guard was more than happy to comply, pulling Viola's hands behind her back and slipping the cuffs on before tightening them.

The lieutenant looked down at Alani, who was silent, then back at Viola. "... I guess you aren't going to say anything, and she's refusing to confirm anything... So I guess we take her up, give her a strip and cavity search and lock her up until her drug test, and depending on what we have on you, get you a nice little cell until administration or municipal authorities decide to do something about you..."

She turned back and patted Viola's cheek, like a soft series of slaps.

"But you were concerned. It could be passed off as just being anti-authority, but you know her name... You're refusing to cooperate, unless we do something for her..." The lieutenant leaned in, whispering. "The problem is, we're holding all the cards. If you're really concerned for her... I suggest you start talking, unless you want to be there for that ordeal when I arrest you for obstruction of justice..."
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:55 am

Being shrugged off, Ven just leaned back against the wall in front of the door watching everything going on. My snacks... Ven thought. With another girl approaching the room, his attention turned to her. Something bothered him about her. Her reaction to the search and seizure was also less than ideal. It's natural to be a little less than pleased when one of your friends is being treated this way, but this other girl had no respect for authority. This made him very upset and with her being let into the room, this bothered him even more, but in a different way. He was Alani's teammate and he wasn't allowed in the room, but this other girl was. Maybe she had something to do with the crime itself, maybe not.

Turning to the guard he wanted to ask again if he could go in, but decided against it and decided to watch the girl's actions instead... this Viola... she interested him... but she bothered him.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:10 pm

Alani saw nothing, but heard everything around her. Cuffs clicking into place, the lieutenant's apathetic voice of authority, the silence that filled the gaps. She could even hear Viola attempting to assist her, but in her current state it was hard to think straight. Though, that may have been partially due to the fact that she couldn't exactly breathe properly. With her face planted flat against the mattress, very little air managed to actually enter her lungs. Whether it was that, the stress, or even maybe the alcohol, Alani was starting to feel lightheaded. Yet, for whatever reason, she refused to move. Speaking was near impossible.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Taking a deep breath as she gets handcuffed, Viola sighs before replying to the bastard of a guard. "I'll gladly answer your questions, if you let her get dressed. And let her breathe, for that matter. If you think I give a damn about being arrested, you have another thing coming. Obstruction of justice is bullshit when the only reason it's happening is because of abuse of authority."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:18 pm

"Oh, I know it won't stick much, but abuse of authority? This is strictly by the book." The lieutenant gave a short, derisive laugh. She did, however, glance at Alani and gestured to two of the Beacon Guard who picked her up, and sat her down upright on the bed. "... But let me restate. You don't get to make demands."

She got right in Viola's face, smiling.

"You don't care if you're arrested? Fine. I only brought it up so you'd get to see what happens to her, and she's the lynchpin, isn't it? She's why you intervened." She stepped back, and looked at Alani. "What is she? A friend? A girlfriend? Or are you just some helpful bystander who happens to share a name with someone she mentioned."

Eyes going back to Viola, the Lieutenant's hand touched her club.

"... But you. Don't. Make. Demands. If you want to help her, you can start talking. Or you can keep trying to play power you don't have, and exercise pretend authority to make yourself feel like some goddamn big shot, and let the cards fall where they may." She leaned in very close again. "... A smart girl would know when her bargaining position isn't very good. You? Don't strike me as a very smart girl. Prove me wrong."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Forced to get up and sit upright, Alani took in a deep breath. The world spun around her, making it hard to keep her balance. Weakly turning away, she kept her head lowered, keeping her pupils away from anyone in the room. Beside her, the warm area where she had hidden herself from the others, was a small dark spot, dampened by an unknown cause. Though, one look at Alani's red, glossy eyes and even a five-year-old could solve that mystery.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Scoffing at the guard's response, Viola considers her options carefully. "You seriously expect me to believe that assaulting students and restraining them without probable cause is standard procedure? As if."

Noticing Alani's less than ideal state, she scowls before continuing. "You want answers? Fine. I met Alani very early in the school year originally, we exchanged nothing more than names. Earlier this evening, I came across Alani and another girl that I had befriended in a dorm room, and we bonded. I took them out for a night on the town. We went to a café I frequent, and she ordered an alcoholic beverage. The staff of the café did not ask for ID from her, likely due to me being one of their preferred customers. Alani didn't really seem to show signs of being drunk until shortly after leaving the café, when I was purchasing vehicles at a dealership. Upon leaving the dealership, we spent about two hours at my apartment in the city, where I know for a fact there is no alcohol. Upon leaving my apartment, Alani still seemed slightly out of it. If she's had anything alcoholic to drink before today, I'd be entirely surprised."

Glancing around the room, she suddenly remembers something. "If you want someone to blame? Find the horseman. Black hair in a pigtail, rides a horse around the campus. I know for a fact he drinks and distributes alcohol underage, and has in fact spiked the drinks at the first initiation ball. You want someone to blame? Find him. I'm sure everything in this room with alcohol in it is his. Now. Let. Alani. Get. Dressed."
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:38 pm

"Well... she has a point..." Ven thought out loud. He knew of Aphelion storing alcohol around the dorm room, he found some buried in his Apocalypse Supply of Snacks. Ven burned through those so fast, it didn't take long for him to find some alcohol in his goods. He didn't know he actually distributed it, but he wasn't surprised. I guess she's not that bad, but her attitude....
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:48 pm

The lieutenant listened intently to Viola, before looking back at Alani. "Matches up, mostly. Anything you have to say about what she said? Anything to verify, or refute?" The lieutenant gestured to Viola, 'accidentally' punching her in the stomach when she did it.

The other Beacon Guard merely looked a moment, before continuing to tear apart the room.

"Oh, I'm sorry... See, if that had been on purpose, THAT would have been an assault." The lieutenant smiled warmly. "... Also, I could have sworn I told you that you're not in any position to make demands." Her smile grew. "In fact... I was gonna be nice. I was going to let her get some pants on, even though it violated procedure."

She turned away, smiling at Alani.

"Was. See what acting like a tough girl gets you? ... Such a good friend."

Outside, one of the Beacon Guard overheard Ven. "... Is it true? Would you like to point the finger at your leader as well? It'll help clear the rest of you."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:09 pm

Marc walks down the hall to his room. Seeing Viola and Ven, he tilts his head. "What's going on here?" he asks as he walks up, noticing the guards, and Alani shortly after, and starting to glare angrily. "What the hell is going on here?" he asks with teeth grit. "And I expect a really good explanation."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:21 am

Alani wanted to respond to the lieutenant, and was about to, but didn't seem to have the chance. The woman's attention had gone to Viola for a moment, making it even more of a challenge for Alani to squeeze out even a single word. It was a good thing she still hadn't noticed the boys outside. Her emotions were already enough of a mess without her knowing that her teammates were there to witness the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:56 am

Ven couldn't help but feel uneasy about this whole situation suddenly. This new girl especially. She didn't seem to respect the chain of command very well, which could prove to be a problem. Turning to the guard, who heard him think out loud, he had to say something otherwise he would be in just as bad a situation. "The girl's got a point on Aphelion. He stores alcohol all over the room. He's not as good as hiding it as he thinks... or maybe I'm just that good... anyway, all I know about this situation is that Aph stores alcohol. That's it. I'm not surprised he'd distribute it, but I've never seen it first hand. I'm usually not around to see it happen." Ven put everything out there. It kept the pressure off of him and put it on his leader, which he would feel bad for, if this weren't a crime. Injustice is one of the few things in this world Ven cannot tolerate.

Suddenly, Marc. Marc came up to them furiously and immediately caught Ven's attention. Aww crap... Ven thought to himself. Figuring he'd do something stupid, Ven had to say something. "Whoa, there." He walked over to him put both his hands on Marc's shoulders and looked him in the eye. "Calm down. It looks and probably is bad, but calm down before you say anything. Take a few deep breaths if you have to. I don't want you saying something stupid."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:25 am

Viola ignores the punch, though her blood starts to boil. Closing her eyes, she takes another deep breath. While in a somewhat relaxed state, she starts trying to think of the most positive way forward. Deciding that attacking the guards was probably not the best course of action to sort out the blame, she frowns. "Do you seriously think I believe that preventing someone you're arresting from getting dressed is standard procedure? At any rate, however, I gave you information. I asked for something pretty simple in return, that I'm almost certain is entirely within your ability to accomplish. But instead of trying to be helpful, you're hindering progress. Instead of trying to stop the guilty party, you're sitting here throwing empty threats at an innocent girl and her friend."

Glancing around the room, she starts inhaling some of the scents of the people around, quickly noticing a new one... Marc, maybe?"You know what else I just remembered? The second initiation ball is tonight... who's to say that the stupid horseman isn't going to try to the same bullshit again? Have you even contacted other guards about him yet? Or are you too set on trying to place blame somewhere it doesn't belong?"

Regardless of her relatively calm voice and posture, Viola was still very annoyed at this point. Pretty much ignoring the fact that she was handcuffed, she had been carefully manipulated the fans in her sleeves down to rest in her palms, with the loose fabric of the sleeves hiding them. She was certainly more than ready to cut open the cuffs and slice the stupid guard's throat if things went much farther.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:54 am

"You can expect whatever the hell you want," one of the Beacon Guard turned to Marc. After looking at Marc's face and pulling up recognition, the guard sneered. "This is an official investigation of your team. Don't go anywhere, and don't interfere."

A few red dots danced across Ven on their way to rest on Marc, as his hostile demeanor had caught the attention of a couple guards. The one Ven was talking to, however, just sighed. "Duly noted. Know anything about the drugs?"

Those cases of matters spiraling out of control were nothing compared to the sparks flying between Viola and the lieutenant. "Wow, a tough girl, and she knows everything. She JUST realized that the ball, and this raid MIGHT be connected." The lieutenant's voice dripped with sarcasm. "Other teams are dealing with the leader. He already tried and failed due to Beacon Guard preparation. We're after evidence and accomplices, evidence if his team helped. Like that crybaby on the bed. Or needle dick out there shouting. Or the guy who's doing everything right because he's a grown up. Because students like YOU," two fingers jabbed Viola, hard, in the chest, "who think they're king crap of @%&$ mountain have brought things to this."

"A lot of things are up to the discretion of the officer in charge. A suspect isn't supposed to have access to things within the area being searched, and I was willing to waive that and let her get some pants or something until YOU," she jabbed Viola again, "decided you wanted to be miss tough girl and try to push around the law. You didn't ask, you demanded." Another jab. "You're right. The cavity search? It was an empty threat. And there's that was word again, because you want to talk about making the problem worse? It's been perfectly within my discretion to order one. And now, because YOU," punctuated with another jab, "want to make a statement, and be the top @%#$ing dog, I'm going to let you see what happens. I'm scheduling a little visit with one of the RNs in the Infirmary, and you're going to be right there when your friend gets a dental checkup from the wrong goddamn end, because YOU," yet another forceful jab fell, "Viola Aria, are under arrest for obstruction, providing a minor with alcohol, and tampering with evidence. I expect absolutely none of that to stick, but at least you'll be there for your friend, because what happens next? She has YOU," one last jab fell, "to thank for it."

Her head held high, looking down her nose under the visor at Viola, the lieutenant's neck was practically undefended.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:33 pm

Throughout the monologue of the Lt., Viola had stealthily cut the relatively worthless handcuffs from her wrists by slightly opening both of her fans, but kept her hands in place to avoid suspicion. Deciding to draw things out a little bit, she snorts before responding. "If you recall, you invited me here. If you hadn't... well, who knows. I made requests because I hoped I was dealing with a reasonable person, not a power abusing bitch."

Growing sick of dealing with the Lt., Viola finally opens her fans fully, letting the cuffs drop to the ground. In one swift movement, she sweeps one fan across the Lt.'s throat, creating a shallow wound, with the other slicing in to the woman's shins. The wound to the throat is unfortunately nonlethal, but extremely painful and bloody all the same.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:41 pm

The Lieutenant hadn't seen it coming. Nor, it seemed, had the other Beacon Guard.

They certainly reacted afterward, as blood sprayed from the Lieutenant's neck. It was a shallow wound, but a shallow wound over two of the most important veins in the human body, and the Lieutenant had blood pressure problems.

She hadn't even hit the ground, clutching her neck, when three laser-guided lightning bolts struck Viola in the back, and another in the chest. Alani, Marc, and Ven all had clubs pressed against them, a sharp hum filling the air. The message was clear. Move one goddamn muscle and you'll be electrocuted.

"OFFICER DOWN, OFFICER DOWN," someone shouted, holding their finger to the side of their visor. "WE NEED MEDICAL TO TEAM ADAM'S DORM, NOW."

Viola, it seems, had stirred up a hornets nest. Three officers held her down, pressing their batons against her back, waiting, even hoping, she gave them a reason.

The Lieutenant merely glared up at Viola, trying to stem the loss of blood, hatred in her eyes...
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Alani watched the dispute between the woman in authority and Viola from the start. Seeing how things weren't exactly going very smoothly, she remained silent. The last thing she wanted to do was cause more trouble. Though, that quickly changed when the fans were drawn and the lieutenant went down. "Vi!!" she yelled out in both shock and terror. Alani couldn't believe her eyes. She had known about Viola's line of work, but never expected to see her implement her skills with so many witnesses, including herself. In her mind, Alani was sure the lieutenant was a goner, which only led to one thought. 'Crap! Now I know too much and I've seen too much. I'm next. I just know it!'

Before she could dwell on the thought any further, Alani felt the weapon being jabbed into her rather forcefully. Though, a bruise was the least of her worries. The humming that filled the room definitely didn't sound friendly. Watching how the officers took Viola down, Alani was suddenly quite conscious of her entire body, bracing for what may come and doing everything in her power not to provoke it.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Marc was shocked by the turn of events. He was coming to his room to relax and maybe talk to Alani for a bit. Now a guard was bleeding on the ground, Viola seemed to have to killed someone, everyone on the team but the cause of this mess had weapons held against him, and then his eyes caught sight of Alani.

Seeing the state she was in, his fist clinched. "Look, my friend," he said back at the guard, shaking with anger, "you are just doing your job, I get that, but there is a such thing as OVER doing it." Making sure to move very slowly, he glances at the guard pressing the club to him. "I am sure if we all calm down, act like reasonable human beings, and let the woman on the ground get the medical attention she needs, no one else has to get hurt."

Through the tone in his voice, it was apparent that Marc was making a threat.
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Ven's attention quickly turned from Marc to the dorm room when he heard more commotion. When his gaze entered the room, he saw the lieutenant fall to the ground and immediately, Viola was pinned to the ground. Ven couldn't help but be a little upset at Viola's actions. She wasn't wrong, but her methods were. He watched her for a few seconds hoping she wouldn't do anything stupid. His attention was once again stolen by Marc though when he spoke.

"That's a lot more calm of a response I expected from you. Needs work... but better than I thought it would be," Ven said to Marc as he took his hands off his shoulders. Turning back to the guard, he spoke to him again, "I am more than willing to comply with the acting leader here, but please do as he suggests. He's pissed, the girl pinned to the floor is pissed..." Ven looked back into the room and looked at every one of the guards in there then back to the one next to him. "Both of them are willing to fight every one of you and I'd rather it didn't come to that." Thinking of nothing else to say at that exact moment, he stopped talking and just stared in the room at Viola. Hoping she wouldn't do anything stupid, and hoping the guards would at least calm down a little.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Groaning as she hits the floor, Viola attempts to suppress a laugh. "Well, at least you finally did your jobs the right away. Just so you know, being tased is uncomfortable at best for me... but no matter. Hopefully this helps you guys get some much needed improvement across the Guard because of this."

Closing her eyes and releasing a deep breath, Viola relaxes entirely. "Anyway, I accept whatever punishment you'll try to dish out, though good luck getting charges to stick, all the same."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:16 pm

As white-coated staff arrived with a hovering, dust-powered stretcher and picked up the lieutenant, starting to seal the wound with some kind of paste, two of the guards keeping clubs on Marc looked at each other. "Threat?"

"Threat."

Almost at the same time, their clubs discharged, ending Marc twitching to the ground as one of them planted his boot in Marc's stomach, kicking him with no small amount of force as they switched their clubs to electrolaser mode and kept them pointed at Marc. "Move one goddamn muscle that isn't an electricity induced spasm, and you'll @%&#ing regret it."

One of the guards keeping his baton on Ven shrugged. "Stupid people will do stupid things. They can try to fight, but that'll only make things worse."

"... Speaking of making things worse..." A guard keeping an electrolaser trained on Viola lookeda t another. "... I'm thinking special lockup number four. The high security one."

There was a cold smile as the two picked Viola up by the shoulders, making sure to take her fans away and cuff her again, and began carrying her away, batons kept jammed into her sides, ready to shock her at the slightest resistance.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Marc scowled as he resisted curling up. He would not look week, especially against people like this. Those who are handed power and use it as an excuse to bully others. No wonder they were simple guards and not huntsmen.

Marc panted and let a smirk creep on his lips. "You guys are funny, you know that?" he coughed through a chuckle. "Someone hands you a little buzzy stick and suddenly you rule the world, don't you? Honestly, it is kind of pathetic, and this is coming from the guy on the floor."

As he spoke, Marc's mind raced. He good move faster then these guys could react. Honestly, it probably didn't take much with these brainless morons, but then there came the big question. Would all of them turn their focus on him? He didn't want to turn this into more than it was, but it would really be pretty hard to do that.

Finally making his choice, Marc looked at one of the guards watching him and smirked. His muscles slowly stopped twitching. "If you keep pointing those at me, what are you going to do about that handsome devil behind you?"

At that moment he made a quick role to the side, hopping up and moving behind the guard in a flash. Grabbing his baton, he rips it from the guard's hand and pushes him to the other, sprinting past as whacking one with the weapon. Which, he didn't care. However this should lighten the situation here. "You're too slow!" Marc shouts back as he turns down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:25 pm

"You know, I already told you I accept whatever punishment... no reason to keep those things jabbed in my sides." Viola groans as she's led away. Though she doesn't know what she's getting herself in to, she at least hopes Alani is going to be safe...

"Though, I'd appreciate it if you let me change first... I don't want to get more blood on my formal outfit than I already have."

Last edited by Amber on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Ven was going to make a comment on Marc talking about the handsome devil. Unfortunately, before he could say anything, Marc had quickly gotten up and smacked one of the guards on the head and taken off.

Ven didn't know what to do. On one hand, he knew he had to respect authority but on the other, this was his team they were oppressing. Potentially his friends if he bothered to take it that far.

Deciding to help up the guard for now, he put the guard's arm around him and helped him stand back up. "I didn't know he thought of me as a handsome devil..." Ven said trying to lighten the mood as much as possible. He looked to Viola next as she was being taken away. "I personally think you look good with a little red on you."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:20 am

With all of the madness going on around her, Alani wanted to say something. She wanted to move, but knew she couldn't for fear of escalating the situation further. Though, the others seemed to be doing that on their own. Wait... they? 'Was that Marc?' Alani turns towards the door to see a few more guards and a glimpse of who she instantly recognized to be her teammates peering in. It was just another ruckus though, too much for Alani to process.

The entire day had been rather surreal in a way, and things were only getting more complex as time went on. The new motorcycle, the shocking news from Viola, the even more surprising scene at her apartment, then this. Sure the brochure for the academy had advised applicants to "prepare for anything," but somehow Alani couldn't help but feel that this wasn't exactly what they meant.

"Can we please just... get this over with?" Alani's words were almost a whisper, weak and shaky. She no longer wanted to have to deal with one mess after another... after another. It was overwhelming. All she could look forward to at the moment was sleep, but something told her that wouldn't exactly be an easy task. They say people look peaceful as they slumber, but peace was the furthest thing from Alani's reach.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:15 am

The Beacon Guard in front of Team ADAM's dorm watched Marc turn the corner, two more down that hall around said corner saw him appear, and having kept abreast of what happened via their visors, were ready. Two batons struck Marc in the jaw and shoulder, the electricity and force sending him back to the ground. This time, as one of the guards from in front of the dorm came with cuffs, another electric shock was applied. His wrists and ankles were both restrained, and another hard kick was administered, more of a stomp really, on his ribs. Another guard joined in, his boot falling on Marc's face. "That's enough," said the third as he picked Marc up, and started dragging him along. One of the others kept his baton pressed against him again, with the last staying back with his in electrolaser mode. Retaliation handled, the three started dragging Marc to the main lockup.

"... And then there were two," said the guard Ven was helping up, rubbing his head. He peeked inside the room, sighing. "... You two. Watch the girl closely, but let her get some pants on. Check 'em first. We have to keep evidence from being smuggled out." He looked at Ven. "You two are going to come with me down to medical to get your drug tests. Normally it's a piss test, but since they have to watch and make sure you don't cheat, and I think if that poor girl gets any more embarrassed she's going to off herself or something, you can try asking about blood testing, if you don't have any combat classes scheduled..."

He leaned against the wall, sighing as the guards in the room took down a canopy to reveal a fetishistic maid picture.

"... If you take the blood test option... I'd advise cookies. You two are probably going to have to clean this up, since we'll be arresting your leader too..."

=====

"Blood on your @%#$ing dress is gonna be the least of your problems."

The guards had brought her to their headquarters, but rather than move toward the main cell block, they turned down a corridor that ended in stairs. It was a light shove, accompanied by an insincere "Oops" that send Viola tumbling down those stairs. One of the guards followed, stomping on her stomach on the way. There was another set of stairs down from there, and there wasn't even an attempt to pretend as they threw her down those.

It was either fortune or reflex that saved her from breaking anything important, like her neck, but the guards didn't care. They just picked her up, and dragged her along to a thick door, opened it, threw her in, and followed.

As it closed, a steady hiss filled the room. One of them grabbed Viola's pony tail, growling. "You're outside the legal system? Good. That works both ways." He slammed her face into the table, not enough to break her nose, and electrocuted her again. "... This cell group? Completely sound proof."

That seemed to be relevant to their plans as they tore Viola's formal outfit off, and set about inflicting as much pain and trauma as they thought they could get away with as they took out their frustrations on the girl...

((DISTINCTLY NON-ROMANTIC FADE FOR BRUTALITY))
((This ain't Autunno.))
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:33 am

"Ow." Is just about the only thing Viola can say as she attempts to stretch her battered and abused body. Futilely trying to shake some of the blood out of her eyes, she can't help but wonder what the hell she did to deserve this kind of treatment. "So, if this is how you treat someone who attempted murder, how do you treat someone who actually kills a member of the guard? Do you just instantly decapitate them or something?"

Spitting out some of the blood collecting in her mouth, she snorts before deciding to just keep her mouth shut now. While I can handle pretty much everything being thrown at me, it's still less than pleasant... and I would like to avoid MORE broken bones, if I can help it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room Raid!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next