RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Practice Arena

Go down 
+37
edwazhere
Amber
thatguyzeke
eyeblaster3
Dust_hunter0
Laris_Cole
Fogfun
methe
A_rav
bren159
Kellenredx
Shemskis
Zou Sama
MrManix
CentralDogma
DrGustave
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
Metroidhunter
Haboo90
Prinny
zhleader
Yuki-Chan
JL
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Sun Wukong
Jetscream
Myren
Kooplah
wubwub
Frankenstein Joe
Alder_
Skylight
DatteSa
Dante
AkaiOtaku
AppleDashed
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun Wukong

The Practice Arena - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:23 am

El Toladro eneters the arena with his hood up, trying not to attract attention to himself. There was only so much he could do, however, considering his rather large size and the lucha mask on his head. He took a quick glance around and made his way towards the punching bags, where he dropped his gym bag and proceed to punch the bag methodically over and over again.
"Good form comes from muscle memory. Muscle memory is learned by the thousand."
El Toladro took his mentor's advice quite literally.

{(is there some kind of schedule i'm not aware of? Also, it's kinda late and i have 8am's tomorrow, so i might just conk out at any time. If i do, it's probably safe to assume El Toladro just punched that bag for hours on end.)}

Last edited by Sun Wukong on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:23 am

"Are you talking about when someone bled all over my arena floor and then didn't clean it up?" Kirkka says after taking a step back from the two.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:26 am

"He did seem pretty upset... Hopefully he isn't mad at me or anything, he seemed really nice." Jet looks around and shifts Paladin into it's axe form and inserts a canister of frost dust at the top, behind the blade. "What?" He asks her. "I haven't been in here all day."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:26 am

Aeden shows a shocked face remembering he had wounded Lucina "Umm no this was later but I did have something to do with the blood. Sorry about that" Aeden puts up a nervous smile hoping to diffuse the situation.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:30 am

Kirkka turns her attention toward Aeden, narrowing her eyes slightly, then returns to a happier expression. "Well, don't go leaving things like blood around. Someone could have slipped on it or something!" She says, before turning away and walking toward Jet's launch point to inspect the area for... uncleanliness. As she walks she spots the newcomer but isn't slowed from her grand mission of having a clean arena.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:31 am

"Umm that was odd. At least I didnt get in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:34 am

Jet walks up to a large target and rears back his axe. He sends it crashing down on the target with a grunt. The ice encrusted blade connects and causes a large portion of the target to be frozen and covered in chaotic and spiky ice.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:39 am

Aeden begins to study Jet. During their last fight Jet had too many surprises. Although he does not consider him an enemy they may have to compete and its best to always have some sort of strategy.
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:39 am

Riven walks into the arena, inside of marionette. who is equipped with his lance and shield, he finds a large, vacant dummy about 20 yards away. He sets up his stance then promptly charges the dummy. At the last minute before impact Riven uses his armor to thrust the lance, pushing the dummy back by a considerable amount. "My form is still off, too close on the thrust." Riven then re-positions himself and keeps practicing his charge.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:43 am

Upon reaching the launch site, Kirkka sighs audibly and sweeps up the specs of dust that remained. Just as she finishes up she turns and sees a full suit of armor walk into the arena and promptly begin charging at dummies. "This... this is gonna be a weird couple of years."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:45 am

Jet smiles at the result, then switches out the frost dust for flame. He spins his axe to build momentum, the flaming blade creating a circle of crimson and orange. He slams the axe into the frozen dummy, making it explode violently in a large cloud of white, accompanied by a loud crackling boom. The explosion sends a few shards of ice in the direction he swung his axe.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:47 am

El Taladro does not notice anyone looking at him, he does not notice the other students brandish their weapons, nor does he notice how one student created ice and fire out of thin air with some kind of magic. El Taladro does not notice this because he is focused on his strikes. He does, however, notice that the other students seem unconcerned about destroying the property of the school. Wait, no he doesnt. El Taladro's mind is a finely sharpened blade and will remain focused on his training. 139, 140, 141, 142, 143....
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:01 am

Aoife stares at the wannabe Luchadore, sighing before she looks around for a target. Sprinting and unsheathing her sword as she runs down a lane at a dummy, she releases a flurry of slashes, hacks and stabs.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:03 am

Jet walks about the arena watching the other students, but takes notice of El Taladro. "He doesn't seem to have a weapon... Heh, probably doesn't need one, he's built like a house." Jet watches him as he endlessly pummels the bag, the sound of the hits very clear and sharp. This man is clearly one heck of a fighter. He notices the golden hoops on his arms, wondering if they turn into some form of gauntlet or are simple jewelry. The man didn't seem like the kind who would wear trinkets, so it was probably the the former.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:11 am

Kirkka observes the several students training for a moment, then walks past Jet and to his now damaged training dummy. She inspects it a bit, and knocks a bit of remaining ice off with her very durable looking broom. After a few more moments, she dismantles her broom into three segments, and reattaches them in a new order, then spins it around ones and channels her aura through it and into the training dummy. After a few seconds, the ice breaks and falls to the floor, and all damage on the training dummy slowly reverts back, revealing a brand new dummy. Impressed with her own work, she proceeds to sweeping up the ice after returning her broom pieces to the original order.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:13 am

"The people this school attracts never ceases to amaze me." Aeden begins to look over the two new members of the arena. The girl seem to be very confident in her speed and the Luchadore seems to have endurance for days. Both interesting methods, both potential threats.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:17 am

"He's just... Punching... Non stop. For like half an hour. He's wrecking that bag and he's barely exerting himself... I feel sorry for whatever picks a fight with him... Remind me to try and stay on his good side Aeden."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:26 am

"Sure thing but the way hes treating that bag makes me wonder if he has a good side."
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:26 am

I stop charging the dummy and open up marionette so I can get a better view of the luchadore. "Wow.... That technique, note to self: stay on his good side."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:29 am

After Aoife finishes up her attacks, she walks over at the giant masked man, "Hey! Tall masked guy! Want a training match? Seems the other people here are too scared of you to ask themselves."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:31 am

Kirkka approaches Riven once he opens his armor. "Your armor is very interesting. Dust powered?" she says, as she begins looking at it from different angles.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:32 am

"Well... Away from his bad side then!" Jet says with a chuckle. He looks at the reformed dummy. "Huh, that's pretty neat..." He looks around and starts to wander about the room.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:35 am

Aeden sees that one of the fighters has walked up to the Luchadore. Aeden thinks to himself "Looks like a spar is brewing. I hope they actually remember to clean up the blood who knows how the groundskeeper will react if they don't."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:36 am

OOC: Lan from cafeteria

This is....? Lan thought as he walked towards the arena. It looked big, shiny, and almost like ruins. It looked a bit less like an arena, or a gym, or something where you might learn about physical education...and more like something where you might be learning about physical pain. Descending the steps into the central ring where rows and rows of practice dummies were lined up, some of them destroyed, others still untouched by the powerful students and other warriors that entered.

All of them were older than Lan, and he gulped. Hopefully, nobody would look his way, and notice some kid who shouldn't really be there at all. Still, the hospitality had been nice. Or rather, the people who wanted to kick him out were unseen. Lan wondered if the reason for that was because all the mean bullies who didn't care about anyone's feelings other than their own were probably out here practicing their abilities to throw people through walls.

And meanwhile, I have a sword that has some kind of special ability I don't understand, apart from the fact that I know it can channel dust.

Lan walked closer towards the center of the arena. Arena. What a silly word. If it wasn't a word, he mused to himself, it would have made a cool name. Still, he realized how weird it must've have been if you walked into an arena, not knowing anybody....and decided to sit there and do nothing.

Of course, it was weirder for someone who wasn't old enough to even go to your school to decide to get into a potentially life threatening combat practice locale. But to Lan, it only felt awkward. Should he put down his stuff, run down and swing his sword? What if it looked stupid, flimsy, and all he got was get laughed at by people he didn't know?

It literally had no meaning. But, he figured, there wasn't anything that had meaning here.

How did I get myself into such a situation?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:43 am

Kooplah wrote:
Kirkka approaches Riven once he opens his armor. "Your armor is very interesting. Dust powered?" she says, as she begins looking at it from different angles.
Indeed. The dust acts as a conduit for my aura, and as a set of muscles and nerves for the armor. It allows me to control the armor form the inside, remotely, and feel around while using it.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:44 am

Before the spar begins Aeden notices a younger looking student enter the arena. He looks like he wouldnt be able to hold his own in a fight but all throughtout the day Aeden has learned to not trust appearences. Aeden walks up to the young male. "Hi I'm Aeden care to watch the fight?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:47 am

"Interesting. I've only seen partial suits such as an arm or pair of legs that the user operates." Kirkka says in response. "Did you construct this? It seems very well made. It seems quite dangerous to use, having such an amount of dust around your body at all times."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Practice Arena
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next