RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Practice Arena

Go down 
+37
edwazhere
Amber
thatguyzeke
eyeblaster3
Dust_hunter0
Laris_Cole
Fogfun
methe
A_rav
bren159
Kellenredx
Shemskis
Zou Sama
MrManix
CentralDogma
DrGustave
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
Metroidhunter
Haboo90
Prinny
zhleader
Yuki-Chan
JL
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Sun Wukong
Jetscream
Myren
Kooplah
wubwub
Frankenstein Joe
Alder_
Skylight
DatteSa
Dante
AkaiOtaku
AppleDashed
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Practice Arena - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Scowling, she picks up her weapons and sheath, placing them on her belt, "When do I have to do this bet then?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Zwei strolled into the arena looking to either watch or fight
On he way his a student caught his eye word was he was improving students weapons around beacon he wondered what he could do with Fortissimo. Only one way to find out
He approached the boy
"Umm hello my name is Zwei. Word is you have been working on weapons around the school would you mind doing somthing with mine?"
He asked as he showed him his weapon
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:58 pm

"Hmm?" Jet looked over, a bit surprised at the sudden appearance. "Oh... Uh, yeah, I could probably figure something out..." He grabs ahold of the weapon and looks it over. "So what can it do? Names Jet by the way."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:02 pm

"Pleased to meet you Jet"
Zwei laughs
"Its pretty basic it is a sword for stabbing and a gun for shooting bullets and dust not much else really."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:05 pm

He looks it over, accidentally making the hilt extend. "Oh! And this?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Zwei laughs again
"I swear im always forgetting about that. Sorry"
"Well I put that on there so I can uae it as a tonfa...for when I im in a nonlethal kind of mood it was a pain to get it to extend just right when I was making it"

Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:17 pm

"Hmm... Well... Let me think for a while on what I can do. Come back to me in a little while, I'm sure I'll have something by then." He says, handing the sword back.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:19 pm

"Alright see ya"
He says as he takes his weapon back
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:19 pm

"Hmm... Let's start tomorrow... Unless you'd like to get an early... start on things?" He looked at his wrist, projecting a holographic time display just to complete the image of looking at a watch.

He glanced up at her, grinning under his mask.

"... So what... specifically... did you have in your mind... that I wanted?" He tilted his head, a low chuckle emanating from the giant. "What was going through... that polychromatic head... of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:23 pm

"It's what is going through yours that concerns me. You only won through luck, any otherday I would've won with ease." Escapes. Aoife,still scowling at him.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:31 pm

Leonius chuckled. "Luck... and superior tactics..." He looked at his drones, grinning. "Modus: Servator."

As he recalled the drones, he looked at Aoife, eyes tracing over her.

"Perhaps... it should... But putting ideas... into someone's head... might not be the best solution to that..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Moving towards the exit, Aoife coldly goes, "Maybe I should put my sword in your head. Would be the only thing between your eyes other than hot air. Just be thankful I keep my bets."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:41 pm

Leonius chuckled again, the last of his drones stowing themselves. "Modus: Innocens."

As he went in the other direction, he called back to Aoife.

"You can try again next week... You will find yourself again in that dress..."

He shook his head, smiling to himself as he left the arena. He didn't even drink tea... Now, however, seemed a perfectly good time to try.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:23 pm

After the commotion zwei stepped into the middle of the arena and wrote "fight me " in the dirt and fell asleep next to miss message waiting for a challenger
Back to top Go down
TheSadOnion

TheSadOnion

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Aaron glanced at the arena from the shadows. He noticed his teammate whose name he never bothered to recall was sleeping in the middle of the arena.

Well, I guess I get a shot to test him to see if he is worth being on my team.

Aaron carefully approached the guy, making sure not to wake him.

Let's give him a shocking wake up call.

Aaron dropped both parts of Jishin from his sleeves, grabbing both on their respective ends. He tap him with each edge, sending a few jolts down through each rod.

Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:35 pm

WHA-
Zwei jolted awake (hehe jolted)
"Who the f-...oh its you errr Aaron right? Im zwei and I assume you want to fight eh?"
Zwei got up and dusted himself off
"This will be fun"
He reached out for a handshake
Back to top Go down
TheSadOnion

TheSadOnion

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:38 pm

Aaron doesn't respond to Zwei's question. Staring him in the eyes, he puts the electric end of Jishin into his hand for his greeting.

"He is making this too easy," he thinks to himself as he smirks.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Zwei's hand connected and a Jolt shot into his body.
That little...no matter zwei would end it quickly.
he quickly retracted his hand and gripped Fortissimo
Back to top Go down
TheSadOnion

TheSadOnion

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:48 pm

As Zwei reached for his blade, Aaron pushed forward with Jishin in Zwei's direction. As he made an attack, he purposefully struct one of Jishin's rod into the ground, while attempting to strike with the other.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Aaron really had no battle manners oh well he thought as Aaron came forward toward him
he moved his body backward with all the force he could muster and drew his blade (tonfa mode)
and took a defensive stance
Back to top Go down
TheSadOnion

TheSadOnion

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:57 pm

Aaron hoped Zwei wouldn't become offensive when he pushed forward.

"I was always told I had an electrifying battle strategy," Aaron yelled towards Zwei.

He didn't attempted to strike past his blade; he aimed straight for it. He caught the blade between the two electric prongs at the end of Jishin.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:03 pm

"ummm what are you doing?"
Aaron didn’t realize the handle and side handle were non-conductive and he would pay for that mistake
Zwei didn’t waste any time to knock Aarons stick baton off his blade and aim a blunt tonfa strike right at Aaron's jaw while moving to flank him
Back to top Go down
TheSadOnion

TheSadOnion

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Seriously? A blade that isn't conductive? What the hell?

As Zwei knocked Jishin back, a blow was aimed straight for his jaw. Aaron had little time and decided to receive the blow with his opposite arm that didn't have the Jishin rod in hand.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Satisfying impact
He hit Aaron in the arm it seems better than where he was aiming anyway
he seemed to be too stunned to move again 
He sent his next attack toward Aarons wrist no weapon no win
Back to top Go down
TheSadOnion

TheSadOnion

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:22 pm

Aaron felt Zwei's strong stride through the earth.

Final blow already?

As a smirk emerged on his face, he fell back, punching the other end of Jishin into the earth. With both connected through the earth, they both let out a giant electrical charge, shaking the earth of the battlefield and causing random ruptures in the field. It was now a littered, uneven field.

Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:27 pm

What th-
Zwei was knocked on his back from the blast and
struggled to regain his footing due to spasms and uneven footing
he made his way up after a few seconds and spaced his feet to stabilize himself
He switched to gun mode and fired directly at Aarons legs with fire dust
(grip is also non conductive)
Back to top Go down
TheSadOnion

TheSadOnion

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:35 pm

While Zwei struggles to regain his footing, Aaron retrieves one part of Jishin, then dives for the other. As his hand wraps around the grip, he notices Zwei's weapon change form, into something that is similar to a gun.

Aaron rips up a piece of the earth that Jishin is currently stuck in, and brings it up in front of him to absorb the bullets. As they make impact, he feels a heat push through the chunk of earth. He rips the other part of Jishin from the earth block in front of him.

Aaron calms his breathing, and makes sure his feet are both firmly planted. He closes his eyes, and searches for Zwei's aura through the earth. Once he has pinpointed him, he stabs both rods back into the earth, sending a current through the cracks in the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Practice Arena
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next