RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Third Arrival [Open]

Go down 
+35
HymanionStudios
Night
C010RIZED
Samify
Shortstop
Swordslinger
krakarot
jfang0
Icrus505
Wolfram Huffles
spartan448
Pad molone
Dakir
Roy Atenwood
Spirit Adept
Myren
Simon Petrikov
DrGustave
Kellenredx
Shemskis
Ghazman
Haboo90
Laris_Cole
Phoenix
Daemonblade
evilparsnips
Kalmora
Darcil
Ziplock80
Drake Ferrox
Nitzlplix
Yuki-Chan
Frankenstein Joe
Kaliot
Metroidhunter
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Myren

The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:17 am

"Nice to see everyone getting along eh?" Brady said to Pad from his spot just off the path. It was hardly surprising that Pad hadn't noticed him there, as he'd been almost completely motionless for the better part of the last few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:56 am

Pad jumped, and turned around to see the position of the newcomer. Instantly, pad regretted doing this. Through these actions, he would provide himself as a target for the bullies that had plagued his life. By doing this he would be classified as the weak link and had no intention of being what he had been in his other schools.

Recovering was the best decision, Pad thought. Recovering and acting casual. "I didn't see you there" pad said nervously, wondering what the response would be from the individual that had scared him.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:51 pm

"Yeah... I get that a lot." the following pause was just a tiny bit too long...

"Name's Brady." He thought about raising a hand for a handshake, but decided to just leave that formality behind this time.
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:23 pm

"Names pad", he said. In pads mind, he was wishing through choices of words he could use for small talk, and he decided on these.

"Do you know anyone here, because I definitely don't".
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:10 pm

"I know you." He said with a shrug. "And i sorta know that blue guy over there. So that's a start, right?"
Back to top Go down
spartan448

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Having been walking around the grounds for some time after arriving, Alexander returned to the arrivals area, surprised to see various groups of students forming. They must have arrived just behind him. Still, this provided an opprotunity, as now he could talk to people who he would likely work with in the future, instead of already established students. He gravitated towards the larger group, consisting of three people - a man in a brown jacket, one wearing purple armor, and a strange blue-hued person. 'Hopefully,' Alexander thought, 'these people will have at the very least a modicum of sanity.'

The group appeared to be starting to move off, so Alexander moved to catch up to them. Doing so, he attempted to insert himself into the group.

"Hello. My name is Alexander. Mind if I join you?"

He held his hand out as if expecting a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:39 pm

"Did you guys know each other from school or something? Pad asked. It would have been nice to know someone that was going to beacon with him.
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:21 pm

Roy smiled and chuckled when Peirs apologized about his stepmother.

"She's still alive, y'know. She lost a leg fighting the Grimm, though, shortly before she met my father. He saved her from the infection she had developed."

He thought for a moment. They were about to move on, what would be a good place to start? Where would the go, what would they try to find? A directory of sorts would be a good place to start. But Roy kept his mouth shut. He would prefer not to lead them around, leading wasn't his strong suit. Then the other young man came up and introduced himself.

"My name is Roy", he said, meeting Alexander's handshake out of instinct. He then spoke again before he could help himself. "I don't think that would be a problem. The more the merrier."

It seemed he was possibly going to be leading around the group, if this guy couldn't. Sigh.

"Is there a directory or something?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfram Huffles

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:25 pm

As one of the last people coming out of the bus, Wolfy was barely looking where he was going, instead peering around him. It wasn't the scale that impressed him - Lateridoma had plenty of scale. It was how clean and fresh everything else. There wasn't a single naked man covered in filth vomiting on someone else's door to be seen.

He had kept his coat on, for the moment, keeping his revolvers hidden beneath them. There was no need to be showy with his weapons. This was meant to be a friendly event, after all, for friendly people to be friendly at. In a friendly fashion.

So friendly.

He strode to catch up with the group, and as someone put their hand out for a handshake, swooped in for it only to just barely be beaten out by someone else. "Argh, handshakeharsh."

Pause.

"Also, hello."
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:28 pm

"naw, Met 'im about three minutes ago. seems like an all right sort though."
Brady just stood there, nodding his head approvingly for a moment. He sniffed, and readjusted the bulky gun strapped across his back.
"I wonder if they're gonna feed us before making all the big welcome announcements. I've heard the initiations around here can be pretty Hectic, and I for one, would like to start on a full stomach"
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:45 pm

"I know, it's been a couple hours since I've eaten", the thought of food distracting Pads mind from the current situation. "I wonder what the initiation will be like".
Back to top Go down
Simon Petrikov

Simon Petrikov

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Simon laughed softly at all of the new people who seemed to be joining their conversation, not that he minded of course, it just came as a bit of a shock that there would be so many people present so quickly. Hefting his staff he started to scratch at the earth with it and nonsensically drew symbols on the ground with the tip. He nodded politely to the newcomers, "Greetings, Simon Petrikov at your service." He heard the request for some way to get around and the master of ice simply pointed to the main building, "Might I suggest that we try there first. In my experience it is the biggest building that houses the most important parts of the larger parts of the whole." He then laughed softly, "Although, it might not be best to listen to one such as myself. Since when has a person of my age had a white beard, only if they are crazy I say."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:27 pm

David had just walked off the plane to beacon, eager to start his first day here. 'This is going to be so interesting learning about so many things. Not to mention getting to use Icarus.'

David loved the idea of a place to test his new enhancements. 'I finally get to see if that targeting system is accurate or not.' David looked down at his hand. 'I hope it was worth all that pain, and blood.' David began to head for the main hall.
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:48 am

Rainer walked out of the airship restroom hugging his stomach. "That... strawberry milk... was two weeks overdue." Rainer looked around noticing that they had arrived at Beacon. He grabbed his things and proceeded to exit the airship still hugging his stomach. "I will never drink strawberry milk ever again." He mumbled to himself.

Rainer saw multiple groups forming and staring conversations. What were the loud noises earlier? He thought. I could have sworn that I heard gunshots or something. The pain in his stomach had subsided and he let his hands relax. Rainer put his bag on the floor and rummaged through his bag taking out a carton of strawberry milk. He opened it up and took a sip. I still can't resist your sweet, saccharine, strawberry goodness.

Okay, where am I supposed supposed to go now? He looked around and found someone. Hmm... I'll just ask some that short, brown haired guy. Rainer approached him, and notices that the short guy had a robotic arm. Rainer instantly pushed the idea of finding out where to go out of his mind. "Can you shoot lasers out of your hand!" Rainer asked enthusiastically. "Are you a cyborg? Can you fly?" Rainer looked like a amazed child that saw a magic trick for the first time.
Back to top Go down
krakarot

krakarot

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:51 am

The tall young man with the blood red hair and the scars that decorated just about everywhere took his sweet-ass time disembarking from the transport airship. Why, you ask? Simply put, he didn't like people. Waiting until most or all of them had promptly pissed off minimized the interactions he would be directly or indirectly forced into, and, thus, minimized his chances of feeling the need to draw his blade and have at it in the opposition of discourse by moving the S to the front of words-- Translation: Take out his sword and START STABBING PEOPLE IN THE FACE UNTIL THEY DIE TO DEATH. Did I happen to mention that he didn't like people? Additionally, Balthazar was more than willing to bet that there weren't monsters on the front lawn to this place. Which meant there was really no reason, what so ever, to bother rushing off of the transport and into the confused mass of bodies that were undoubtedly gathering before the-- admittedly impressive-- school.

So, instead, the amateur Hunter sat quite idly by, legs loosely crossed, a sizeable, vertically creased piece of paper in his left, gloved hand, until he deemed it appropriate to vacate the gravity defying colossus he had been sitting in for the past few hours. Upon the arrival of said time, Ba'al stood, absently marched straight to the baggage claims, silently encumbered his left shoulder with a large, brown travel pack, and made a bee line through the still surprisingly thick throng of new, and by large clearly awestruck, students. ...Well, not so much bee line for all the bobbing and weaving he needed do in order to avoid aforemention urges to impale a few dozen prickbastards along the way.

All the while, his sea-green eyes never seemed to leave the paper in his left hand as his right hand-- equally gloved-- never left his side; Ever perfectly to instantaneously reach for the ornate hilt poking out over his shoulder. Ready for war at any moment. It was the only way he knew how to live. In his hand, said paper turned out to be one of those overly opulent dust encrusted maps. The sort with touch-based interactions for zooming and scrolling and layering on an otherwise small 'screen'. A map, in fact, to this very school. Balthazar had went to small pains to procure the blasted thing shortly before arriving at the pickup point for the transport. It wouldn't do to get lost in this clearly gratuitously large academy, now would it?

Indeed it would not. And what's more, the surprisingly intelligent young sociopath-- Ba'al, just in case you (yes, you...) didn't take the time to read his bio before you read this-- had already memorized what he estimated to be ninety-three percent of the grounds and rooms of Beacon. ...The ones displayed on the map, at any rate. Who knows what the Hunter's installed within those walls outside the public eye?

As it unfortunately turns out, however, Ba'al did, if indirectly, take his eyes off of the map as he went. For, as he walked past what vaguely appeared to be one young man speaking to himself over by the edge of the path, he noticed one singularly bizarre entity standing in a group of arrivals that, by some miracle, he hadn't already seen at some point on the transport. A pale blue skinned senior citizen with a walking staff. An incredulous expression flicking across his face from it's basic absent disinterest as though changing the channel, Ba'al stared out at the strange man from beneath his creased brow as he continued walking at the same, slightly less than casual pace.

Such a disturbingly unexpected sight threw the jaded arrival into such an uncontrolled death spiral of a loop that Balthazar completely and totally missed the small purple wall of metal.

...Right up until he walked head first, square on into it.

The clap would be audible as bone and a small bit of metal struck metal. The somewhat taller impactee, instantly shaken from his dumfounded reverie, would glance over what, exactly he had just rammed into. Had he channels thirteen and twenty-one as a child, Ba'al might just have suspected he'd barreled over Barney the dinosaur. But that clearly wasn't the case. This guy was... decidedly more shiny. "Well... that happened." he said in a conversational volume with his distinctly Irish-- or whatever excuse for Irish Vytal happened to possess-- accent.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:17 am

Brady shrugged. "Probably something extravagantly dangerous. weed out the unfit as quickly as possible, y'know?" He said without the slightest hint of concern.
"I bet the main campus has a cafeteria. We should check that out."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:34 am

"hmm?" David turned to the spikey hair man. David normally would have been scared of someone that close to him. The difference was that his question was a true one, not an insult.

"Oh you mean my hand. Nah I can use it to target monsters to shoot at." David was amazed most people thought he was a freak with his arm like this. "Though that does give me some ideas." He said thinking about a laser cannon hand. 'That would look so cool in the air.' "Oh where are my manners, My name's David you?"

Last edited by Icrus505 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Roy had fallen to the ground, when he was bumped into, and his spear went spinning out of his hands. Almost. He managed to keep hold of the spear and keep it from hurting anyone. He went down on one knee, although he was so used to getting knocked around that if he had seen it coming, he probably wouldn't have fallen. As he stood up straight, he spoke.

"Yes. That happened. Take care it doesn't happen again."

He wasn't angry. In fact, he was almost laughing. For some reason he was in a good mood today, despite the hunger pangs. Meeting actual friendly people was putting him in a good mood, he supposed. He looked the guy over. He was very..scarred. Scars freakin' everywhere. He almost looked like your average Blitzchach male. He decided not to mention them to him, though.

He sighed, dusting off his knee, and then smiled. It was likely this jerk would be...well...a jerk, but then, you never knew.
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:26 pm

"Hey David, my name is Rainer Fang. Nice to meet you." Rainer looked at David a little closer and noticed his backpack. Hmm... that backpack looks very out of place, compared to his awesome looking robotic arm. Rainer had feeling that he was forgetting something really important. Then it hit him, he needed to find out where to go after disembarking the ship. Just as Rainer was going to ask David a loud thunk came from behind him. What was that? he thought. Rainer saw a man covered in scars clearly shaken to what unfolded eariler, and a blond male on one knee holding onto a spear. "Hey David do you know who any of them are?" Pointing to the group of six people.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:42 pm

"I have no clue Rainer." David looked over to see what was going on."Normally I would say stay away from people like that, but they have an interesting look to them." David looked to see a red headed man and someone with a spear. "Want to go see what's up?"
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:58 pm

"Sure, the more the merrier right." Rainer casually walked toward the group while drinking his strawberry milk and introduced himself and David. "Hello my name is Rainer Fang, and the cyborg here is David."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:04 pm

David just laughed a little. "Nice to meet you. And you are" He said extending his robotic arm to the red headed man and the man with a spear. David was amazed with himself, 1st day and saying complete sentences to people. At his old school David could even muster more than 3 words to someone.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Stepping off of the transport, stood one Robin Vimana, overlooking the shinning beacon. The wind blowing through her red dress/coat and making it flap dramatically in the wind. That being said, her skirt remained untouched in the gush of air, the combat skirt was a wise investment indeed.

"So, this is Beacon...Kinda tacky." Robin said bluntly, "But I guess it could work..."
Back to top Go down
Simon Petrikov

Simon Petrikov

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Simon's eyes widened as more activity happened around him than he was rightly prepared for. He had never had this many people near him at one time and it was needless to say that he was slightly unprepared for it. Either way, he would still be as polite as possible should he be greeted by anyone, but he had already introduced hiimself a few times and he saw no need to do it once more without the proper setting. Instead he looked to the man who had collided with another student and had noticed his gaze earlier. He walked over to him and smiled as he fixed his broken glasses, "Well, I suppose surprising things can happen on days like this. Simon Petrikov, it's a pleasure."
Back to top Go down
krakarot

krakarot

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:34 pm

Eyes of such stark contrast to his blazing hair stayed on the purple wall as it stood back up from a crouch. An interesting getup; The man looked like he was ready for war. His weapon seemed rather plain, however. Despite his appearance the shorter, armored student-to-be didn't seem to be all that aggressive. He brushed off the impact with a laugh. Hmm. Still, Balthazar was most certainly not the sort to be cordial, so he remained quiet as a plethora of other people walked up to him. The blue man, a red-eyed milk drinker, and a midget with a metal arm....

'This place certainly attracts a load of freaks, eh?' Ba'al thought with a raised left eyebrow as his head swiveled about, taking the people surrounding him. Looking first from the purple armor, to the blue geezer, back to the purple armor, back to the blue geezer, then to the metal hand this David was extending to him, then to the blue geezer again. To both the purple armor with the spear and the fully grown smurf with the staff, he, quite plainly, to both of their statements, "Quite."

Flicking his head left once more, his slightly bewildered gaze moved from the metal hand, to the child equipped with it, to the... strawberry milk, and back to the child. "Leavin'." is exactly who he was at this particular moment in time. And with a deft, circuitous shuffle of his left foot, he circumnavigated the robotic arm, slipped just past the spear, and promptly marched off at the same pace he had been moving at when the whole run in had occured.

Quote :
OOC: This post sucks. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:08 pm

Emerald steps off the airship seeing a bunch of people gathered in the court yard and thinks, Wow, a lot of people here, I can't even begin to think who to talk to fir— Go over to that garden and sleep, meeting people is boring. his thoughts are interrupted by Lapis. No! I slept on the ride here because of you, no more sleeping until tonight. he replies. Fine. Do what you want, but I'm telling you rest is what you need. Whatever, I'm just glad Almandine is giving me the silent treatment, one less voice is great.

Can we not meet new people, I don't like crowds. says another voice. Fine, Topaz. But only for you I will try to avoid conversation. he responds. Emerald walks around the edge of the courtyard hoping to avoid being seen.

Last edited by Shortstop on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Robin watched the man who seemed to be arguing with himself. Oh, it wasn't that hard to guess, seeing as how his expression seemed to change every five minutes, like he was arguing with a voice inside his head. But that was unlikely, after all, it's not like Beacon would let in a mentally unstable to fight soulless monsters in never-ending war, right?

....Okay, maybe they would, still, wouldn't hurt to make a friend. Picking herself up, Robin walked over to Emerald and waved her hand.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Third Arrival [Open]
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next