RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:13 pm

Week 4. Saturday.

Walking down the highstreets next to her Fox friend, Aoife would look wide awake, the jacket keeping her top half covered and the knee high boots coupled with the tight shorts only revealing her thighs, though the sword in its sheath would act as a firm deterrent for any attacks,  "You sure you want to keep your hood up? It seems like you were about to rob someone or was in a gang."

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:28 pm

Katy walked along with Aoife, the massive rifle slung across her back probably doing as much to deter any would-be assailants as the sword her friend carried. "We're in public," she responded simply, looking all around. "Somebody might see."

To say that Katy was fastidious about keeping her Faunusness a secret would be an understatement. Even if she were out in the woods, alone, for days on end her hood wouldn't come down. "If someone looks at me and thinks, 'I should watch out for her' or 'I bet she's in a gang' it's all the better, since they're seeing a normal girl when they think it."

Looking around again, Katy chewed on her bottom lip in thought for a moment. "So where are we going, anyway? Did you have something specific in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:36 pm

"Well I could go to the game store, or buy some more clothes so I can cosplay more, though we are here today to get you stuff. So wherever you want to go is fine by me." Placing her arm around her, she would try to make her feel more relaxed as they walked, "I suppose your reasoning is right though, but may as well not be so closed up if only for a little while, if anyone tries to hurt you then I will remove their ability to do so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:55 pm

Katy shook her head. "It's not just the idea that someone might see and decide to attack or something. That's easy. The people who think Faunus are barely better than animals, and aren't afraid to let you know? Those are the kinds of people that you at least know exactly where they stand," she said with a sigh.  "It's the people you can't do something about. The people who look at you with that look that you aren't supposed to see, or they don't even realize they're doing it. The people who see my ears and immediately they're treating me differently. It's subtle, unless it happens to you all the time." She blew out a noisy breath. "If I go into, like, a restaurant and get something to eat, they'll be watching me out of the corner of their eye to make sure I don't pocket a salt shaker or something. Every time. If one of these stores gets robbed or vandalized, and I'm anywhere near it I'm the first one to get questioned."

After a moment, she shook her head again. "As long as nobody can see my ears I'm just a normal girl from Beacon, and nobody thinks twice about it. Which is the best of a bad situation." Frowning suddenly, Katy looked quizzically at Aoife. "Do you think I need new clothes? I might not look especially nice in the stuff I own, but it gets the job done. If you want to go look at games or something I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:15 pm

Shaking her head more than necessary, she blushes and rubs the back of her head, "N-No, I don't think you need new clothes. It's just I figured you can't wear just the one jumper all the time, could buy you more or some dresses. Stuff like that. I mean, there is ONE thing I should probably do, but I don't exactly feel like it is needed as it would distract me. And you could always come to the Hippogriff with me when I need to go to work, should be able to fit in and I could get my dad to protect you... Somehow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:40 pm

Katy opened her mouth to say something, then stopped. "Um," she said awkwardly. "It isn't that I couldn't use some new stuff to wear, it's just that I've never really done much shopping. I've never exactly had the time for it, y'know? My parents got me everything I own, except for my hoodie." She glanced around where they were walking with sort of an overwhelming expression. "I'm not entirely sure where to buy stuff," she added.

"I'd love to see where you work, though. I've never had a friend that had a non-Hunting job before," she said with a small shrug. "What's it like?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:47 pm

"I still do some bounties as my job is only part time. And the only way I can describe it is it's like being thrown into the work." Snickering, she looks over her as she smiles, "Well. If we browse the nearby stores for some clothes, I can get some money to buy whatever you want, free of charge. Though, it would depend on if he is still in town." Smiling at her, she would take out her tablet and send a message to a certain golden man, requesting some money already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Grabbing Aoife by the arm, Katy made a beeline for the nearest shops. The girl was obviously excited; not so much for the actual shopping, but more for the idea that she could actually pick some things out on her own. It was another small taste of freedom in her otherwise highly scheduled life.

"A dress might be nice," she said suddenly, doing a mental inventory of everything she already owned. "I'm not sure when I'd ever wear it, but it might be nice to have at least one. Maybe some sort of hat, too. Or a bandanna. Something I can use so that I don't need my hood all the time. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Laughing at her reaction, she would get a quick reply before giving them their coordinates. Quickly turning back up to her, she smirks at her, "Sounds like a good idea, means that it would be easier to scratch your ears for you and look less suspicious. Plus I haven't seen you without the jumper on, so would look to be a good change in clothing to wear a dress."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Katy pondered, chewing on her bottom lip in thought. "I suppose if I can't find something for my head I could still wear my hoodie over whatever else I'd be wearing," she thought outloud. "It might make fighting an issue, though. You can't really fight in a dress."

She certainly didn't think she'd be wearing anything so revealing out in public, of course. She still had an identity to hide. But maybe at school? Or in private? Well, it would be easier to figure out where to wear something once you actually had the something. "What time do you have to be to work? I don't want to make you late or anything," she said, suddenly considering that it might be difficult to find exactly what she might want.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:59 pm

"It's not my day today, next time I am in to work would be the late night tomorrow. Have no fear about me, as today is to be spent entirely on you. As long as you want to stay together that long." Laughing awkwardly, she would move to some of the isles, deciding to see if there is anything she wanted, saying before she went off, "Just choose what you want then come and find me, the money will be here within ten minutes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Katy blinked, shrugged, and began wandering around, looking at various things with a small bit of hesitation. And 10 or so minutes later stumbled back up to Aoife with an arm full of stuff. "I couldn't decide," she said sheepishly. "There's a lot of nice looking stuff!" Looking down at the pile of clothes she was carrying, she offered a small grin. "I should maybe put some of this back," she said, only just realizing how ridiculous she must look.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Laughing, she would shake her head at her, checking the time before looking out the window, only for outside to be the Large, Ursa Major what was Macha with the golden man on it, it emitting a loud roar as if to signal their arrival, "It's fine. There are changing rooms in the back, I just need to grab my money so use the time to make sure they all fit you well." Voice full of confidence, she would have her own set of clothes what she would put on top of Katy's, most of them being mid-riff showing shirts and shorts, most of which being either black or white.Afterwards heading to the door while saying, "Don't lose those, I am getting them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:20 pm

"Changing rooms," she muttered to herself, looking out the window before turning and heading for the changing area. Normally, for Katy, getting clothes that fit properly was either a matter of luck or a long process of trial and error -- buying clothes, taking them home to try on, returning them if they didn't fit quite properly, and repeating that process until clothes were found that fit.

Carefully setting Aoife's selection of things down on a chair, she unslung her rifle and leaned it up against the wall, hesitating before pulling her hoodie off, hanging it on her rifle barrel and quickly stepping into the changing area with her choices. She hoped nobody else in the store had spotted her.

Quickly trying on a few tank-tops of various colors to make sure they weren't too small or too baggy, she eventually found herself staring at the one item she had grabbed on a whim: a knee-length spring green sundress. She held it up to herself, frowning thoughtfully at the image reflected in the mirror. After a moment she mentally shook herself, then changed into it for a better idea of how it looked. She liked it, but..

"Aoife," she said, poking her head out of the changing room. "I need your opinion on this."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:27 pm

Barely in the same corridor as her with the supply of money she had acquired from her brother, she hears her and increases the speed of her walking, stopping outside the changing room with a smile, "Okay. And unless I am getting changed in there with you, I will need my clothes to try on next."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Katy took one last quick look at herself in the mirror, before biting her bottom lip and stepping out of the changing room in the sun dress. "Um, what do you think?" she asked, fidgeting nervously. Without waiting for a response, she quickly scooped up the stuff Aoife had selected from the chair near her weapon and held it out for her. She briefly considered throwing her hoodie back on, but figured she could deal without it for another minute or so. "I can't tell if it suits me or not. I'm still not sure what I'd do if I suddenly had to fight. How do you even fight in a dress?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Taking her stuff, she would place it under her arm and use the same hand to scratch the exposed ears of Katy as if it was a way of approval, "It definitely suits you. As for fighting in a dress, my battle-dresses are normally custom made, so I can move freely in them so I can fight easier. That said, you must keep your stand strong, and remember to have underwear on or it is going to be a bad day for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Katy looked a mixture of relief and joy from Aoife's approval of her choice in clothing, and she sat down in the chair next to the changing rooms with a smile. "You can try your stuff on," she said, glancing around. "I'll wait until you're finished to change back into my clothing, and then we can get going. You still have some other places you wanted to go, right?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Nodding, she would walk into the changing room and start seeing if the clothing fits, speaking as she does so. "Well. It's only as we are in town that I am going, but I figured to go to the game shop to see if any decent games have been released, could also pop in at the blacksmith so I can see if any new pieces of armour can be of use. And finally could head to the cosplay shop, as I figure that as I only have two real sets, could do with one or two more." Looking at the set she was wearing now, she would frown slightly and exit her room to show Katy, the top and shorts barely covering her chest and lower quarters, "What do you think about this? Look alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Katy blinked and stared at the other girl, nodding dumbly before blushing and staring at the floor. "Looks good," she said, her voice higher than normal. Taking a quick moment to collect herself, she offered the other girl a grin. "I think if you wear that your angry boyfriend is going to have many more people to be jealous of," she said in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Snickering, she returns back to the room and swaps back to her clothing from before, piling up the clothing she is buying and leaving, "Here you go. And at this rate, he will be jealous of even my brother. He was the one who I acquired the money from, would introduce you two but I am not sure if you want to meet Macha. Though, I still unfortunately have to take Aphelion to see my parents. He has met everyone except my mother. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Katy grabbed her stuff and popped back into the changing room, changing back into her normal clothes before folding up everything else she grabbed and carrying it out. She let out a small sigh of relief to have her hood back up -- it had been a nerve-wracking few minutes. Looking curiously at Aoife, she raised an eyebrow. "Why wouldn't I want to meet your brother? Is he not a fan of Faunus?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Looking at her weirdly, as if she asked the question as a joke, "Huh? No Macha is his pet Ursa Major. He loves Faunus." Turning towards the counter, she would gesture for Katy to follow her, "Anyway. Let us buy these clothes and continue on our spree."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Katy blinked, following the other girl. "Pet.. Ursa Major," she repeated, blinking again. "It seems like you have quite the interesting family, Aoife," she said, still a little bewildered. Why would anyone want to even have a not-dead Grimm around? It seemed like a recipe for disaster. Katy couldn't even imagine how her parents would react if she came home with a pet Grimm.

Well, no. That wasn't true. She was reasonably certain they would kill it on the spot.

"So where to after this? That game store you were talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:03 pm

"Sure. T-Though, if anyone asks. I am eighteen and DON'T look at any of the games I buy." Blushing slightly, she would get to the front of the line, placing the clothing to get paid, taking out enough cash to pay for hers and Katy's , "You sure there is nowhere you want to go? I mean, I am going to give my bags to someone in the place I work to look after, so other than those three we will be free to do whatever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next