RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]

Go down 
+5
Icrus505
bren159
Kaliot
Drake Ferrox
SentientSnake
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:28 pm

David just finished his chocolate when heard a loud boom. He thought nothing of it. 'Probably normal. Time to catch up on my reading.' He unzipped his bag and pulled out, "Mutations." He opened up to where he was originally. "The four headed King Taijitu." David saw that the King Taijitu only spawns 4 heads 1 out of 100,000 eggs. A very rare mutation indeed.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Petra sighed as she looked across all the apathetic students, this would prove to be an interesting day indeed. "Come now, I said introduce yerselves! That's an order, I won't 'ave ya all sulkin' aroun' for the whole ride there." She noticed the stragglers she was waiting for and grabbed them by the backs of the collars in one hand ((Melissa and Kyri)) "Yer late! Why don't ya ladies introduce yerselves first!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:01 pm

Kyri stuck her tongue out at Drake who commented on how late she was running before getting taken by her collar and told to introduce herself in front of the class. She blushed and then waved to everyone not really making eye contact with anyone.

" Um. Hi! I'm.. Kyri Tredama. I'm a first year and... well I'm the leader of team midnight." She smiled and then looked down at her weapon. Her eyes shot up to the class and a smile hopped on her face. She held out her weapon to the class, keeping it in relaxed mode.

"Oh yeah! And this is Eurus! I made it at signal before coming to Beacon!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:09 am

Being dragged over in front of everyone else as well, Melissa waited for the other girl to finish talking before taking her turn. She stood triumphantly, as if proud of her lateness and surveyed the others gathered, noticing she knew no one! Well, except for that random pervert guy. If she knew no one then she would be able to meet lots of new people! Fun!

Stepping forward shamelessly to take her turn, she saluted (For no particular reason other than she felt like it), "I'm Melissa Stern, team SDJL! I like sweets, flying, smashing stuff, giving massages, sweets, skipping class, sweets, foxes and other people! Usually!" She said with a big grin on her face, obviously not embarrassed at all over being late.

She was about to step back when she suddenly remembered something, "Oh! And I like sweets!" She added, shoving a handful of candy in her mouth, "I don't share though!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:33 am

Petra had hoped that the two would be as anti-social as the boys, so that forcing them into introductions would serve as a punishment. Regardless, she was still pleased with their enthusiasm as she released them from her grip. I should keep an eye on that Melissa as well, she seems like a handful. "Excellent! Who's next?" Petra scanned over the group, waiting for a response.  

The pilot signaled for takeoff. With a hissing sound, the door shut automatically. A sign lit up, signaling for everyone to take their seats as the airship's engine whirred to life with a low groan.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:28 pm

Roi raises his hand and starts his indroduction before even being called on.

"My name is Roi Reyford and I am a member of team BRAW. I am from the kingdom of Nërport, of which I was prince before I was exiled. I am looking forward to learning how to forge my own weapons, because in fact, despite being royalty, I was never taught in the art of forging."

Roi flips out Coup de Tranche lightning fast, despite the rule to not have weapons out. He made a proud display of his polished blade before describing it.

"This piece of fine equipment is Coup de Tranche. I received him as a boy and have been trained with him every day since."

A look of worry flashed on his face. Maybe I emphasized on the royal part a bit too much...

Last edited by bren159 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:40 pm

David just chuckled. 'Kiss up.' As he thought this he just remembered his hand was in need of tuning. He reached in his bag and pulled out a multi-tool and started calibrating his hand. David wiggled his thumb and the hand did it in 2 seconds. 'Just a bit more tuning.'
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Mao's eyes lit up as the airship prepared for liftoff. "Woo, it's finally time to go!" He quickly found a window seat and took it. He probably wouldn't be able to survive the trip if without it. He kicked his feet back and forth enthusiastically, making sure not to kick the seat in front of him. "Say, how long will it take to get there, Ms. Evans?"
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:00 am

Roy let out a barely audible sigh, then a quick intake of breath. He supposed he better get used to people, warrior-poet and all. That had been his official title in the Blitzchach just before the attack. And by just before, I mean about twenty minutes before the attack, the Chieftain had named him Warrior-Poet, which was a great honor for an outsider.

He cleared his throat and began to speak after an audible intake of breath.

"R-Roy Atenwood. I've lived outside of a major settlement until now, because Grimm destroyed most of the barbarian clan my father married into. I came to Beacon to live up to the Chieftain's hopes for me."

He sighed, this next bit was rather embarrassing. Especially since he wasn't an especially good poet, though he could sing.

"He named me Warrior Poet of the Blitzchach, the storyteller to carry on their legacy should anything happen, as well as carve out a new legacy of my own."

And now he was anticipating laughter.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:15 am

Petra seemed pleased with herself, the students were already mingling. Perhaps the trip would go off without a hitch after all? "Well kid, the flight'll take about four hours, the trek'll take the rest a the day, We'll camp 'til morning, then hike up the mountain where our ship 'll pick us up." Petra "claps" her hands "Oh! That reminds me, ya all get these supplies fer the trip." Petra takes out from a ceiling hatch, eight large green backpacks, equipped with a folding pickaxe, a bedroll and personal tent, a compass, a few cans of dried food, and a signal flare gun. One by one, Petra throws the students their backpacks. "These bags are yer new best friends, don't lose 'em!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Kyri grabbed her bag out of the air as it was tossed to her and she gave a smile to her teacher before taking a seat next to Mao and nudging him a little. She smiled at Roi and Roy as they decided to go next and she thought for a moment that it might get difficult to figure out who is talking to who with their names seeming so similar.

"Calm down, everyone needs to get to know one another. Actually... you should go next!" She stuck her tongue out to him and gave him another nudge. She giggled a little and decided to take a look inside of her bag before taking out a small amount of the food and placing it into her bag. She zipped it back up and placed it in her lap for the time being and listened to the others in the group.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Mao poked Kyri's head in retaliation. "Fine, fine. I'll go." He stood up and caught a bag before starting. "Uh, I guess it's my turn. My name is Mao, also a member of MKNT! And I am actually the partner of this here Kyri!" He rubbed her head with one hand. "It's a pleasure meeting you all!" With that, he plopped back down in his seat, opened the backpack, and looked through its contents. "Oh hey, some food!" He took a small portion of it out and began munching on it.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:17 pm

David had finished his calibrations and decide he would get it out of the way. "Hello my name is David." He said with a wave from his robotic hand. David hoped no cared he had a robot arm. "I look forward to getting to know you," and with that he sat down and turned the page in his book. 'Oh goody Nevermores!'he thought David loved to fight Nevermores, like fighting planes with no guns only knifes.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:53 pm

In silence he catches the backpack, raising an eyebrow at it and then glancing to Petra a moment before resuming his usual stoic state of apathy. He had to mark this bag as his own. It was only common sense. There is a brief silence and he moves, opening the armoured case which bore the talons, withdrawing one of the silver dragonhead pins.

He would take that and pin it to the bag, marking it as his. Then he closes the case, glancing to Mao and then David. Wait. Petra was being serious about this whole introduction thing. He scowls, just a moment and sits back, keeping himself in silence until forced to speak. He was not one for people as a general rule...he was only here for the sake of another who was distracting his thoughts...constantly.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:03 am

Petra was quick to snatch the food ration from Mao before too much damage could be done to the poor morsel. Waving the can at Mao, she chastised him. "Oi! Unless ya wanna starve on yer way up, I suggest ya hold off on snacking 'til ya actually need ta eat!" The airship lurched, and Petra stumbles for a second, regaining her footing with a wider stance. She took the opportunity to sit down, glancing around the airship, pleased that at least a few students weren't so reluctant to simply say their names. "You. Er... Mr... Ferrox? Come on, speak up, or I'll toss ya off this boat." Petra scowled at Drake, she wouldn't be having any of his nonsense today. 
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:33 am

He was somewhat unamused by the scowl and by the threat to be thrown off. Largely because it was a further distraction from his already existing distraction. Which to be honest, was part of the reason, if not the whole reason for his agreeing to go along with this. He looks to Petra and lets out a quiet, defeated sigh before glancing about.

His voice was noticeably sharp, clipped and to the point. He was naturally emotionless at the best of times, save around those he actually trusted, who were very few in number. He doesn't stand, largely because Petra just demonstrated the nature of turbulence and also because this was not in his definition of fun.

"As you wish then. My name is Drake Ferrox. Team Leader, Team DISC. My weapon remains in the case. I do not hold any particular legacy or lineage to set me apart from any other. That is all."

Short. Sharp. To the point. Drake was not a naturally social individual. He watched others mostly and kept to the outskirts as a defensive instinct. It did not do to develop trust or bonds of attachment with those who may be gone altogether within the next four years.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:45 am

Mao grasped at the can before he relieved he wouldn't be able to get it. He crossed his arms in defeat. Under his breath, he mumbled "Don't we always need to eat...". He then looked over at the next victim who happened to be Drake. Sounds like a usual Drake. He can be so gloomy sometimes. He let out something that was a mix of a sigh and a yawn before leaning over and laying his head on Kyri's shoulder, a little tired and lost in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:59 am

Melissa sat down on the floor, looking at the backpack she had been given curiously. She had brought her own (Mostly filled with candy...) so some shuffling around of the contents would need to be done. Looking at and poking each item one by one, she came to the food rations. Peering closely at them, and noticing the lack of candy, she raises her hand.

"Could I get some... sweeter rations? I don't eat things that aren't mostly comprised of sugar!" She asked, pointing at the dull, boring looking food in her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:20 pm

Kyri shook her head at Drake and smiled as her partner put his head on her shoulder. She simply allowed it and continued to watch and listen to the rest of those who came on this trip. She giggled a little as Melissa asked if they could have candy as their rations.

I swear she is going to be malnourished and have to go to the hospital one of these days. And it's going to be sooner then later. Kyri thought as she slowly shook her head and took a moment to look back to her partner.

"Are you going to be okay for this trip?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Petra sighed, rubbing her forehead. It seems she was right about Melissa, but perhaps keeping a leash on her would be better than an eye? She grabbed Melissa by the back of her shirt, lifting her off the ground and dropping her in a seat like a normal human. "Ye'll be eatin' what I give ya and whatever ya brought on yer back!"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Mao, for the first time in quite some time, was ailed with home sickness, but only for a moment as an idea for what he wanted to make had entered his mind. Seems like a pretty good idea, actually. The extra credit would just be a bonus. He smiled to himself before Kyri talked to him. "Yeah, I'll totally be fine. Why do you ask?" His thoughts turned towards himself, wondering what he had done to provoke such a question.

Last edited by Kaliot on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Kyri looked back at her partner, trying to keep her head a little bit away from him as to not be awkwardly close to him. She gave him a small smile and then looked back down to her bag.

"Well you seem tired... Just make sure you're all here" She booped his head as she spoke.

"When we get there. I don't want to have to constantly worry about you when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Mao kind of swatted back at Kyri to no avail. "Well, no need to worry about me. I'll totally be fine." With that, he examined his physical and mental state, making sure he didn't happen to be lying to his leader. He obviously wouldn't want to be doing that. After doing so, he decided it would be best to shift the conversation away from him and onto Kyri. "So...what are you planning on making? Or have you not thought about it yet?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Kyri was slightly swatted as her partner responded in kind to her boop and she giggled a little. Her smile turned to a small frown as he told her not to worry about him and then to quizzical as he asked her what she was going to make. She looked at her weapon for a long moment as she thought about it. Turning her face back to Mao a smile spread across her face and she nudged him a little with her shoulder.

"I'm always going to worry about my team mates. And well... I need something that i can defend and attack with close range. With Eurus i only have one option in very close range, and it's not as useful as a knife. So i might make a dagger.... or something else... What about you? What are you going to make?"
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:24 am

Well, nobody laughed. Which just meant nobody was paying attention. Oh well. It wasn't like Roy particularly wanted to be laughed at. But having nobody respond was kind of a downer. He reached into the pack he had been given, and took inventory, despite being told what was in it. Everything seemed in order, so he emptied his own pack into this new pack, and decided to ditch the old, beat up pack on the airship whenever they left it. It wasn't like he had any attachment to it.

He sighed.

He had hoped to maybe make a few friends coming on this field trip. It...didn't seem like that was going to happen, though. Everyone was either playing the loner or sticking to the people they knew. This was going to fast become a boring trip if everyone had their nose in a book, or held too high in the air to actually freakin' talk.Cliques, just like the tribe.

Roy took his helmet off, because he felt he wouldn't actually need it on the airship, and leaned back in the seat he had taken some time earlier.

At least nobody was laughing, right? That was a plus. Even if nobody had paid attention, at least he wasn't a laughingstock.

Well, this could have gotten off to a better start.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:11 am

"I don't really..." He stopped and hummed, rethinking what he was going to say. "A queen need not worry about the whereabouts of her pawns." He chuckled. "You can totally have my dagger if you want. I never use the thing, anyway. As for what I'm making...probably something for my family. Jewelry perhaps. I can't really think of anything else I could make in the time I think we would be given that would be useful to me."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:40 am

Hardly even phased by being picked up and plopped down on a seat, Melissa instead spent her time grumbling over the lack of candy. Sure, she had backpack full of the stuff, but she deserved to be given more! How come everyone else get free food and she didn't? Unfair! She spent a few minutes grumbling to herself over how unfair the world was, before getting bored. Looking around, she noticed a... boy? Man? Girl? She couldn't really tell. This person had long hair like a girl, and was thin like a girl... so maybe?

Approaching him closer, she studied the person carefully. Finally, she deduced he was in fact a man, but a very skinny one. Malnourished, maybe? She sighed, wondering to herself why people always ate unhealthily, as she popped a few candies into her mouth. Approaching the man with the 'rations' in her hands, she tossed them onto his lap.

"Here! You should eat these, Skinny Man, then you might look less like a teenage girl on a diet, and more like a man!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next