RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kooplah
Head Admin

Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open]   Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Olivia continues to follow Cheshire, making nearly no sound as she walks. Even her footsteps are incredibly faint. She is watching Cheshire as she walks, but only to keep track of him and minimize interaction with others on the street. Almost there? I am enjoying this silent walk. I hope it is not too awkward for him, though.

The pair was being followed. Stealthily at first, but it became extremely apparent to Olivia after a while. It was the same man she spoke to earlier. Hm. Why is he following us...? Maybe I should just tie him up. I didn't bring any rope though... perhaps my guide has some! ... probably not. He's not causing a problem, I suppose. Best to feign ignorance. She continues walking behind Cheshire, keeping faint attention on their stalker. Perhaps I should show my appreciation. That's something people do, after all. She opens her mouth to speak, but no words come out. ... maybe after we arrive.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open]   Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:13 pm

*After walking for a good amount of time, Cheshire stops and points at certain establishment*

Cheshire: The Vale Star Cafe. We are here.

*Cheshire turns slightly to look at Olivia.*

Cheshire: Is there anything else you need?
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open]   Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Olivia looks up at the sign that says, Vale Stars Cafe. Made it. This faunus was helpful without being annoying, too! She turns and looks at him, nodding her head slightly in thanks. "That vas all I neded. I..." She pauses as if gathering her words. "... akpresiate your help." She also appears to be smiling, but its very, very faint.

She then looks past Cheshire, behind him and away from the Cafe, as if looking for someone on the rooftops. I wonder if he is still following us. I lost track of him briefly...
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open]   Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Seeing the two finally reach their destination, Zangretor leaps down onto the opposite side of the cafe, near the back door. "Alright Taab, just keep track of them and we'll go in as they leave." Zangretor sighs as Taabrea begins pulsing his aura through the ground, detecting living beings like a sonar. "I'm just about done with this whole no-money thing we're going through." Zangretor leans back, closing his eyes to rest."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open]   Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:21 am

Cheshire: So you noticed him too?

*Cheshire asked Olivia as he noticed her trying to look for something around the rooftops by the directions her eyes were directed. He was obviously referring to the guy who's been stalking them for several minutes.*

Cheshire: He seemed quite persistent. I'm almost curious to his reasons, but then again I probably don't want to find out.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open]   Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:17 am

"Eeeh... Yes. He does note sem to be causing a problem." Olivia nods her head once more to Cheshire, then glances at the rooftops again as she turns and heads toward the door of the Cafe.

Transitioning to Vatestars Coffee, unless something else happens here before.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open]   Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:31 am

*Cheshire thinks about it for a moment then walks up towards the Cafe. He held the door open for Olivia.*

Cheshire: I may as well grab a drink as well while I'm here. After you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open]   Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost on the Streets of Vale[Open]
Page 1 of 1