RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robin Vimana, David Maloney

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Swordslinger

Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:53 pm

"Nice job." Robin said sarcastically, "You do know that this stuff is adhesive right?" She said, trying ignore the sticky stuff that clung to her leg.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:58 pm

David felt so stupid. "Gee, you don't say. Listen I can tell you don't like me, but we are stuck together"(ooc not a pun.) David's wings folded up raveling he had no blood on his legs. "I'm have no good weapons, for close range in this confined space so get off my back." 'Release me.' David could hear the voice growing. 'I can't let him get out. I need to keep him under control.' David was worried he had to keep calm or else his dark side would get out.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Robin rolled her eyes, "Excuse me, mister "I have to shoot everywhere." She said plainly, "Come on, they're ignoring us now." Moving on, Robin pushed through the Salabinders.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:16 pm

While the Salabinders are ignoring the blood soaked pair, there still is a problem with having them around. That problem being... well, the students are covered in adhesive blood. When Robin's hand touches one of the Salabinders, it gets stuck to the shoulder of the poor beast.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Robin was about to stab it. Then she remembered that her blade would probably get stuck in the blood. "Tch, a little help here?" She said to David.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:29 pm

David looked at the creature. 'I can't grab.' He dug in to his bag and grabbed a cloth, and grabbed the lizard. David then pulled it off. "Ugh, at least they don't seem to care for us at this moment."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Robin shook her hand as the lizard was pulled free. "Thanks." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:37 pm

As Robin's hand is removed from the Salabinder, she notices that a few of the creatures scales managed to come with. For the time being, she sees no solution for that problem. You should probably continue forward along the path, at any rate.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:37 pm

David looked at the creature. 'Idea.' He dug out his knife and cut its neck. He put his blade away and grabbed a jar. He continued to put it's blood in a jar. "Never know when you might need a sticky surface." He threw the jar in his bag then threw the lizard on the ground behind him.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Robin shrugged, then rubbed the scales on her hand. "Huh, I wonder if I can use these..." She muttered before signalling David to follow her down the tunnel. "Come on, the less time we spend here the better."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:43 pm

David looked towards her and followed. "Wonder what else we will bump into?" David hated thinking about what else may be around the next corner.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:26 pm

"Who knows?" Robin shrugged, "Well, wait. Didn't you get the scroll with all the info on it? We just saw Salabinders, and I'm guessing that thing we saw earlier was a Echolancer." She explained as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:46 pm

David thought back to it. "Yeah, but it didn't say what order they would come in. There's only two types left. In theory" David dug in his bag to find a cloth and water. "Here take this clean your self a bit. Be careful not to wash it all of, those thing might come back."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Robin took the cloth and water, gently rubbing her sleeve, she muttered a quick "Thanks" before handing them back to David. She was actually careful to leave the scales on, as they might be of some use later on.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:40 pm

David put the cloth in his bag. "Let's get moving. I wanna out of here as fast as possible."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Robin nodded, "Right, let's go." Leading the way with the lantern, Robin and David headed deeper into the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:28 pm

David followed Robin as they headed deeper. "So, were partners now, might as well ask, what's your story."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Robin stopped momentarily before continuing, "Oh, you know, just wanted to be a huntress and all that." She said weakly. Buy it buy it buy it for the love of god BUY IT.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:42 pm

"Nice try, I have had people lie about too many things to believe that. Though I suppose everyone has secrets." David just thought of his past. 'Don't think about it, Don't think about.'
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:49 pm

Robin cringed, but tired to cover it with a grin, Ah damn. "Heh, well it's just...Well...Yeah....I was sorta born to a family of farmers...And I really wasn't that great at farming." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:51 pm

"You couldn't have been that bad." David just thought back to his first flight. 'Crashed in thirty seconds. New family record.'
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:52 pm

"The first crop I farmed had two heads." Robin said bluntly, "The next didn't turn up at all."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:54 pm

"Well at least you gave it a shot. I mean my first job was a car cleaner." 'That was a awful mess.'
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Robin had to stop and look at him for a few seconds, "A car cleaner? How'd a car cleaner go from that to being a Hunter?" She asked, trying to stop a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:03 pm

David got grim now. "I had a buddy once, a Faunus. Nice guy. I was getting money to build Icarus. One day things were normal. Until he came running around the corner screaming for help. I asked him what was happening. He told me 'They're coming for me!' I looked behind him to see a mob. The came in throwing rocks. He was hit by one. He fell to the ground. I did my best to protect him." At this point David's hands are clutched as tightly as possible. "I failed. They beat him to death. That's when I vowed to make sure no one got hurt for the way they looked."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:08 pm

Robin...just stopped, "Oh my god." She muttered, in her life, she had never met that many Fanunus, as a result, Robin just thought they were people with animal parts. Nothing too strange, granted, a few looked a bit scary, but still. So hearing David's story just made her surprised, and angry.

"Why...Why would they do that?" She demanded to know.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:10 pm

"Simple, he was different." David began to hear that voice again. 'Release me.' "Now when I get mad or see a friend in trouble, I see his still body, and something bad comes out of me. Real bad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney   Robin Vimana, David Maloney - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robin Vimana, David Maloney
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next