RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber
Amber

Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Empty
PostSubject: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:24 pm

With three students on one side of the cave-in, and another lone student on the other side, it seemed like there was a team budding here. Maybe you should dig through the cave-in and find your way through the rest of the cave. Or not. I guess it's up to you. You can just leave David to die, really. You could. I might.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:00 pm

David walked past the dead Burrowham to see the other still fatigued. "Well, time finish this up." David loaded up his hand cannon. He placed the barrel to his head and fired.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Robin growled in annoyance. First the echolacer, then barrowmoles, echolacers again, then salabinders. The only thing that was missing was that one leech Grimm, and odds are, one was about to show up.

Turning around as the new arrival's approach, she waved at them in greeting.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:10 pm

"Jesus, finally other people! I-......." Lycus looks around at the Grimm bodies. "Oh damn....I guess we were lucky, huh Axel?" He asked his partner who was trailing behind him. Before Axel was able to respond he continued. "Anyway, I'm Lycus, this is Axel, and you, miss-sword-stuck-in-grimm, are....?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:14 pm

"Robin Vimana." Miss sword stuck in grimm said, her eye twitching at the comment, "How'd you get here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:12 am

"The tunnel we were in split into two directions.  We chose this one because we heard fighting and because there were no puddles of water," Axel said.  He took a quick look around.  "Hey, where's the other student?  Aren't there two for every tunnel?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:31 pm

Robin eye's widened as Axel mentioned the missing student, "David!" Turning and sprinting back to the rock-slide, she started pulling rocks out of the way, hoping to at least make a hole for her to see through.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Lycus looks at Axel then Runs to the wall of ruble that closed the tunnel from the other side. "Is he on the other side? What happened?" As he was asking his questions he flicked two switches on his weapon, opening a valve beneath the fire and ice canisters.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Robin kept pulling away rocks, "We were surrounded by those borrowmoles or whatever they're called and when we were running past one, it caused a cave in when it tired to get me. David is still on the other side of this damn thing. I can't bring it down without causing a cave in."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:28 pm

"Cave in, huh?" said Axel. He looked at Robin trying to dig through the rocks. "I can probably cut through some of the rocks with my chainaxe," he said, inspecting Laughter to modify it's torque settings. "I don't know how dangerous that would be in a cave-in prone area, but I imagine it can't be worse than trying to move the rocks by hand." Axel drew a wider chain from his backpack and prepared to replace Laughter's current chain with that one.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:33 pm

With the Burrowhams dead David walked up to the wall of rocks. 'Great now I got this in the way.' David turned off his jack-hammer. "Hello? Anyone there? Robin you alright." David then began to dig through the rocks. 'Jack hammer would cause a cave for sure. Slow and steady wins the race.'
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Robin perked up at the sound of David's voice, "David? You're okay?" She asked, stopping her rock shifting just for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:04 pm

"Well, I'm still alive does that count, also the Burrowhams are dead. Any ideas on getting through.?" David said looking around, making sure he was safe.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:10 pm

"We have a chainsword and some explosives....but nothing stable beside digging by hand." Lycus spoke up, lifting up Ozymandias and switching out his fire dust for momentum dust.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:14 pm

"Be careful, ceiling could come down." David continued to look around. 'I am not taking a chance.'
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:31 am

"Alright then, I guess by hand it is," said Axel. "I'm still keeping my chainaxe handy. Many of these rocks are big...to big to be moved by hand. I'll cut those up with the chainaxe when we get to them."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:47 pm

The students are making some ground on the cave-in, though weapons or tools of some sort may actually help. They just need to keep quiet and have someone watch for rumbling around the cave.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:49 pm

David kept a watchful eye out. 'No way am I letting one of those moles get near me.' He simply moved rocks carefully. 'Slow and steady whens the race.'
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Robin pulled another rock out of the way, "So, how's your little test going?" She asked, trying to at least make small talk to pass the time, not like they had anything else to do.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Axel kept pulling the rocks out. "We should slow down on how we pull these rocks apart. We want to leave some key stones in place to keep the pressure up and prevent another cave-in. Speaking of cave-ins, how did this all happen?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Robin looked at Axel and said, deadpan, "Last page. I've already explained it."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:04 am

Axel lokked at Robin, "Yeah, I know you said Burrowmoles were chasing you. I want to know how exactly this cave-in happened. Did the Grimm hit the cave walls? Did you use your weapon? Is this a weak section of the underground filled with burrowmole tunnels?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:06 am

"Yes, a Burrowmole tired to get me and it smashed the ceiling. We've gone over this already." Robing said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:01 pm

David listened to the two. "Not to rush or anything these grim smell awful enough, and being dead does not help." David was beginning to turn a bit green. 'They smell like rotten fish rubbed in vinegar.'
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:11 pm

"We're moving as fast as we can." Lycus said as he moved more of the rubble out of the way. A small hole was starting to form in the rocks. "[color:0bac=FFBF00]There's a ton of rocks here, alright? And maybe you should've killed them further away." He murmured the last part under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf   Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robin Vimana, David Maloney, Lycus Montag, Axel Graf
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next