RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Regional Medical Center

Go down 
+2
Dakir
Kooplah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dakir

Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:56 pm

"I...Umm..." She stammered, blinking as she tried to understand the man's nonsense. Did he hit his head too hard? She she wondered as she watched him rummage through a pile of equipment, "You probably shouldn't be moving around too much." She said as she found her voice, "You really did take a beating." She said. After a moment of silence, she asked, "Do you have the name of the...uhh...potato thieves?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:07 pm

"Maybe they're in league with the Hamburglar," Cheshire mumbled to the side.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Axel looked on, unamused. "Is this going to be long-lasting mental state, or should we expect his mind to clear up soon?"

Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:25 pm

"Sure." A simple acknowledgement as she grabs David's scroll from the other side of the room, returning to hand it to him. "If you are feeling up to it, you can walk around, but we want you to stay here overnight so we can monitor you. Just don't strain yourself. No running, or flying with your crazy wing thing. That kind of thing." She smiles kindly. "Can I get you anything else?"

-----

Nathan stops taking inventory on his gear and stands up straight. "The ham...burglar, you say..." He raises his left hand to his chin, thinking on the notion of a burglar who steals ham. What purpose could the potato thieves have for combining with a burglar of ham? Unless... His eyes become wide, as he turns to face Cheshire. "Do you know where this ham burglar is? We can't let him join forces with the potato thieves. They'll ruin us all." There is a strangely real sense of dread in his voice. He seems to believe what he's saying. After a moment of silence, he turns to his things and picks up his pants, starting to put them on under his hospital gown. "There's no time to waste. You all are capable looking. We'll work together to stop this heinous plan!"

Olivia, still standing off to the side, lowered her hand from her forehead, but has retained a fairly serious expression the whole time. She glances back and fourth between Nathan and the group as they speak, facing Axel as he asks a question. "Mental state? Vhat do you mean? He sems fine to me."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:32 pm

"No, but thank you." He said sincerely. He waited for her to leave, before he looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:57 pm

Cheshire almost cracked right then and there but he somehow kept his composure. He simply cleared his throat and took a long deep breath as he ran several thoughts through his head before coming up with his retort. In the end he could only turn to Olivia and whisper to her, "Is this normal?"
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:58 pm

"Whew" Rainer sighs in relief. "I know Nathan, Cheshire, and David. I don't know the others though. Can I go see them?" He responds to the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:21 pm

The nurse nods to David, and heads for the door.

-----

The receptionist glances at her screen in front of her briefly, then back to Rainer, pointing to the door on her left at the same time. "They are all down that hallway, rooms 113 and 114 for Nathan and David."

-----

"Yes. Though I am unsure vhat he means by 'ham burglar'." Olivia looks toward Nathan, who stopped after putting pants on to inspect his rifle. Perhaps normal has a different meaning, with these people. Oh well. This is amusing. Olivia cracked a smile as she thought to herself, but it disappears fairly quickly. "He knows vhat he is talking about most of the time. Most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:22 pm

"Out of curiosity," Cheshire mumbles, "Is this what you would call 'most of the time'?"
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:02 am

"Thanks you're a life savior." Rainer gave the receptionist a warm smile and made his way to the rooms. As he was progressing towards his destination he found the food court. The smell of potato filled the air. Mmm... potatoes. They are one of my favorite things to eat I should get some for everyone. He gave in to his craving and brought many potato related foods that he can carry to the rooms. The smell of potatoes surrounded and follow his body as he walked down the hallways to rooms 113 and 114. His first stop was David's room. Rainer knocks on the door "Can I come in? Or is this a bad time?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:58 am

Kai looked at the man in confusion, One has to wonder if he really is going to help us. She thought. "Nathan, please focus. Who was it that attacked you?" She asked again, hoping that he might snap out of it, Whatever 'it' is. Although Olivia says this is normal, so I'm not sure what to be expecting.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:12 pm

Most of the time? I suppose it is, since he's always a crazy insane guy with a giant rifle. At least he doesn't shoot people randomly or something. Olivia shrugged. "I supose it is vhat I vould call it."

Nathan turns toward Kai after hearing his name, however he is still inspecting his rifle. "What? I told you! It was the potato theives! Are you deaf or something!? Use those giant ears of yours! Why are you here anyway? I have preparations to make! No time for distractions!" He sets his rifle down, leaning it against the wall and grabs the rest of his clothing and starts putting it on. The right way, too! Probably, at least.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:16 pm

David looks up to see Rainer. "Hey what's up man." David had been looking at his pictures from his scroll. "How you been, Rainer?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Kai turns to Olivia with a concerned look on her face, What is up with him? She wondered as she moved over to the other woman. She said in a low voice, "Is there something wrong with him? Or is he always like this?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Olivia was grinning to herself, but as Kai started whispering to her, she sighed, the grin fading. I just had this conversation five seconds ago! She speaks aloud, not bothering to whisper in return. "He is fine. He is refering to Pilorum soldiers. I have no doubt that they attacked us. Mirored tactics and technology."

Nathan spins around after struggling with his shirt, wincing in pain at the same time. "Right! We have to make sure they stay on their own turf! So we gotta blow them up!"

"No, Nathan. Remember vhat happens vhen you make decisions like that?"

"Of course! Everything goes perfectly!"

"Stop lying. We can not go and pay them back and you know it." Her voice is commanding, but she shifts her composure and quiets her voice slightly. "Not yet, anyway." Her attention returns to Kai as she continues. "Does that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:16 pm

"I'd say it would raise several more but...." Cheshire decides to just let that comment trail off as goes back into simply observing.
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:14 am

Rainer notices the wound David recieved from the explosion. He has a blank expression, but for a second Rainer's eyes glow slightly red. The color of his eyes quickly returned back to the usual dull dark red. "Hey David, how are you feeling?" He entered the room and sits down on a chair beside David's bed. Rainer, still holding a tray full of potato related dishes, offered to give David some of the roasted potato. "Do you want to have some?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:24 am

"Well besides the pain in my side, I'm feeling fine, and if you have fries sure." David was still looking at the picture. David finally sat it down. "Hey you know what all that yelling was about potatoes?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Kai looked at Olivia, then back to Nathan, and to Olivia again, "I think so." She said, finally understanding what might have happened...maybe. She then considered Olivia's last comment, "We should not look to escalate this confrontation between Pilum and Vale. If it is possible, we should find the people who did this and bring them to justice. However, if they are Pilorum, we cannot do anything but send them back to their country, understand?" She said, hoping what she offered was the correct course of action. I don't think they'll agree to this easily, but I have to try and maintain the peace.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:28 pm

"Of course. The same rules that applied to us, apply to them. Although it is strange that they vould atack us directly. Kirkka was also attacked at the same time, and she has not heard of further attacks. She thinks these attacks were not supposed to happen." Olivia must be speaking about the messages she sent and received in the other room.

She turns to Nathan, now fully clothed and carrying all his stuff, and removes his scroll from her pocket, holding it out for him to take.
"Ve are going to his home to meet vith our leader. They vill be les likely to atack us vhen ve are all together."

Making final adjustments to his shirt and jacket, he finishes pocketing a few things and takes his scroll. "Fine! I am missing a few things anyway. Need to restock before we lead the charge!"

"Snipers do not lead charges, idiot."
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Rainer hands David some fries from his tray of potato goodness. "Here you go. Potatoes? I have no clue." He stands up and walks out with his tray of potatoes. "I'll be back, I'm going to see the others involved in the explosion." Potatoes? Is it really all about potatoes? He steps out into the hallway and overhears the conversation going in the next room
Kai Brandt wrote:
"However, if they are Pilorum, we cannot do anything but send them back to their country, understand?"
Olivia Yakolev wrote:
"Kirkka was also attacked at the same time"
Nathan Khrysos wrote:
"Fine! I am missing a few things anyway. Need to restock before we lead the charge!"
Pilorum, Kirkka, charge? He stopped on the side of the doorway to Nathan's room.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Kai chuckled at the altercation between the two teammates, They are quite a pair, it seems. She thought. "Well it doesn't seem they are coming after you here, so I doubt they'll attack again today." She said, "If it's possible, I'd like to arrange a meeting with Kirkka. I believe we can help each other quite nicely."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:11 pm

"Is that so? You, or the Order? Because last time the Order 'helped' us, that did not vork out so vell." Olivia says sharply as she approaches the door, stopping just to the side of it. "Ve vant nothing to do vith your Order, or Pilum, or this stupid var. But... I am sure Kirkka vill vish to speak to you, since you apear to have no idea vhat is going on." She pulls out her scroll, tapping on the screen trying to get it to work, but to no avail. She sighs after struggling with it briefly, then pockets it and looks at Nathan. "Give Kirkka Kai's information. Then ve must go, since it appears you are not going to sit or lay down and recover."

"Recover? I am fine! Look at me!" Nathan lifts his arms, flexing, and visibly wincing in pain as he does. He maintains the pose briefly despite that, before lowering his arms and activating his scroll, looking at Kai at the same time. "Alright then. I suppose I can take the information of a lovely female I've never met before!"

Olivia doesn't say anything. She just shakes her head at Nathan's last comment.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Kai was somewhat taken aback at the woman's hostility, Wow, one second she seems like she wants to help me, the next...jeez. She thought. "Umm, yeah. Here...." She said before she told Nathan her contact information. She glanced quickly over at Olivia, I guess she's right. Apparently I don't know what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:08 am

Olivia was clearly frustrated, but after seeing Kai's response, she took in a deep breath to calm herself. She is aggravated due to her concussion, which was treated, but the symptoms usually persist for a while. Raising her hand to her head again, she holds the side of it, with two of her fingers on her forehead, and closes her eyes. "Sorry." is the only thing she says, and she turns toward the door to begin walking out, past the group.

Nathan finishes noting Kai's contact info, then quickly sends it in a message. As he finishes, he looks at the faunus girl in front of him, winks in a horribly obvious way, and say, "I'll call ya sometime!" He turns as well, holding his side with his free arm, and follows Olivia toward the door, passing the others. His voice booms throughout the room, but there is a quite a strong lacking of seriousness in his tone. "Out of the way, peasants!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:16 am

"Does anyone else smell fried hash browns?" Cheshire murmurs.

Last edited by Cheshire Schrodinger on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:55 am

I totally missed my chance to go inside the room now. It's going to be awkward if I enter right now. If I don't enter I won't be able to get more information. They're leaving now its now or never. Rainer was about to open the door, but right as he tries to open the door he stops. Wait should I go in now they are coming out. I can probably talk to them out here, but what if they don't want anybody to hear that kind of information. I should knock first to know that I'm coming in. Then it hit him. Most of them don't know who I am. I don't think that I introduced myself to Nathan yet either. I could introduce myself to them. He paces in front of the door still carrying his tray full of potato deliciousness. What to do what to do... After a few short moments of deciding what to do he reaches for the doorknob, until it opens. "Uh... Hello my name is Rainer, I was by the accident. Nice to meet you." He says nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Regional Medical Center
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next