RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Regional Medical Center

Go down 
+2
Dakir
Kooplah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:16 am

"Does anyone else smell fried hash browns?" Cheshire murmurs.

Last edited by Cheshire Schrodinger on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:55 am

I totally missed my chance to go inside the room now. It's going to be awkward if I enter right now. If I don't enter I won't be able to get more information. They're leaving now its now or never. Rainer was about to open the door, but right as he tries to open the door he stops. Wait should I go in now they are coming out. I can probably talk to them out here, but what if they don't want anybody to hear that kind of information. I should knock first to know that I'm coming in. Then it hit him. Most of them don't know who I am. I don't think that I introduced myself to Nathan yet either. I could introduce myself to them. He paces in front of the door still carrying his tray full of potato deliciousness. What to do what to do... After a few short moments of deciding what to do he reaches for the doorknob, until it opens. "Uh... Hello my name is Rainer, I was by the accident. Nice to meet you." He says nervously.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Kai blinked as the...eccentric man walked towards the door. Alright then. She thought, I guess that's that then. Although I don't know what I'm going to report to the Order. Whatever, I guess I'll figure it out. She turned to the others still in the room, "I suppose all's well that ends well."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:03 am

As Nathan opens the door, the smell of delicious baked potatoes fills the room. Delicious of course... to everyone else. Nathan looks forward at Rainer with a look of disgust on his face. "The hell is this!?  Fried potatoes are horrible! Gah! The smell! Its burning my nose! Get it out! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Nathan covers his nose with his jacket sleeve, turning his head away from Rainer and stepping off to the side.

Olivia steps out just after him, examining the plate and reaching for a fry, nodding briefly to Rainer, but not saying anything directly to him. An opportunity has arisen! Her tone is completely serious, even her expression doesn't betray her, remaining blank and emotionless. "Nathan, these are your favorite right? They look delicious. You should try some." She eats one, then grabs two more, and takes a few steps toward Nathan "They vill all be gone if you do not hurry."
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:55 am

Rainer stood there for a moment dumbfounded. What's going on? What kind of person doesn't like cooked potatoes? He looks back and forth between the teasing Olivia and a disgusted Nathan. Oh I get it. He smiles mischievously. He quickly changes his expression. He follows Olivia's lead. With a confused look he says "What don't you like potatoes?" He eats a couple of fries and enters the room. Well it looks like Nathan is doing just fine. Seriously though what kind of person doesn't like fried potatoes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Regional Medical Center
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4