RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]

Go down 
+13
Qopster
Dark Soul
AkaiOtaku
Rajaah
ecksdeeeXD
MrManix
Metroidhunter
Dakir
Psyrencalling
DuhFrabs
Drake Ferrox
SentientSnake
Wrecker
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:28 am

"My team and I were recently contracted to take down a particular Grimm. After reading over the details I think we might need another hand. I don't really have the chance to ask my team's leader about it but I think you would make a great addition. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:46 am

"Sound like a real challenge, I'm in."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:53 am

Possible ideas begin to move through Vega's head but most of which fizzle out. I guess there's a reason Malina's the strategist. "That's good to hear Sylvian." Vega quickly produces a piece of paper and a pen from his bag and jot downs some quick notes. "Meet at this location in the Emerald Forest. We should already by fighting by the time you arrive. Proceed how you see fit. I feel like this is going to be the start of an interesting relationship." With that Vega turns around begins walking away. "Hope to see you soon."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:33 am

She went over to the punch bag and picked it up off the floor. she looked around to see if she had got anyone's attetion, once she was sure she had got no-ones attention she reattached it to the chain and began to punch it again, her eye's bright orange looked like flames. She let out all her anger onto the punch bag until her hands dripped with her own blood 'realy should of wrapped my knuckles' she stopped hitting punch bag and went over to her bag. she pulled out a string of bandages and begun to wrap up her knuckle's. She begun to feel the sting of her shoulder.

Last edited by Dark Soul on Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:35 am

Dusk went to a punching bag in the darkest corner he could find. His eyes tinged red, he started to punch it slowly, then speeding up till his hands were a blur. He let a brutal growl, then let out one last final punch that knocked the bag off, and he stood there panting, exhausted, a bit calmer that he had let out some anger.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:45 am

Theta went back over to the punch bag this time her fist's were wrapped, yet blood stained. She started off slowly then gradually got faster not wanting to break the punch bag. 'I hate this school' she thought 'I hate this city' her eyes growing a brighter orange with every thought 'I hate my life' she then hit the punch bag with so much force she went straight through and stopped punching it. she then heard someone else punching a punch bag nearby and saw Dusk punching a punch bag in a dark corner of the room. She remembered the note he had left and decided not to go over to him 'i'll leave him, he seems to need his space'
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:53 am

Dusk nocked the bag off of the chain, then rushed over and started beating the living crap out of it while it was still down. His eyes were bright red, filled with nothing but anger, but soon they returned to their normal color, and he picked up the bag, put in back on the chain, and started to spar normally with himself. While sparring, he realized his hands were bleeding from all the punching. "Woops," he said aloud, "Need to fix that." He ran to a nearby medical kit, wrapped his hands in gauze, and kept on sparring, ignoring the pain shooting through his hands.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:06 am

Theta felt the trickle of blood from her shoulder getting worse. The small spot of blood on her combat shirt had become a larger spot that spread all across the top of her back. Her knuckles were also bleeding badly then her eye's went back to the deep purple still not normal. she still had a lot of anger to unleash 'one last go' she thought as she put another punch bag onto the chain. She went straight to punching fast. after punching the punch bag for about 10 minutes she shoulder tackled into to the ground ripping the chain out of the ceiling and begun to stab it repetitively with a knife she kept concealed at her side "NO MORE!" she screamed out almost about to cry
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:33 am

Dusk noticed Theta doing all of this, and stopped spring to look at her. She had blood on her back and dripping from her hands. She was shanking a punching bag and he let out along sigh. 'I hope she forgives me for this.' he thought before he walked over with his sword in his hand, an hit her on the side of the head in the temple, knocking her unconscious with one hit to the head.
Dusk picked her up, bridal style, and proceeded to tae her out of the Fitness Center, up the stairs and into the infirmary. He got a nurse with a healing others semblance to come over, patch his hands and her body up, then carried her back to the gym. He fixed what she had broken, sewing over the hole she made. He then sat by her side and waited for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:18 am

Theta woke up with Dusk sitting next to her "what happened" he said still dazed and confused. she looked down at her hands to see they were patched up "Who patched me up?"she said rubbing her temple as she sat up. Her eye's had gone back to their normal blue colour "last thing I remember is shoulder tackling a punching bag" 'and stabbing it repetitively' she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:24 am

"Hey Theta. You okay?" Dusk scratched behind his ears, looking a bit embarrassed. "I may have knocked you out and taken you to the infirmary. You sort of went gonzo on the bag, so I intervened."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:30 am

Theta chuckled remembering what she did to the bag "Question, why does my shoulder feel like I've been stabbed, did i tear out the stitching again?" she said rubbing her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:32 am

"Yeah... I don't know, I just got a doctor with a healing semblance to do the job, not sure if they fixed it." Dusk said shrugging. "Should I get the needles and stuff from the medicinal kit nearby?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:39 am

"Is it still bleeding" Theta asked in a calm voice "if it is then yes, if not don't worry" she hugged Dusk "thank you for stopping me, I hate it when I lose it at someone or something" She had all sorts of emotions going through her mind, from that moment and the past twenty four hours

Last edited by Dark Soul on Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:42 am

"Well, its not bleeding, which is good. And hey, no problem, what am I here for anyway," Dusk said hugging her back. "Don't worry, I fixed everything. Maybe we should go back to our dorms and go to sleep?" he asked her, letting out a long yawn.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:50 am

Theta also yawned feeling the effects of a long workout and losing blood "we probably should Wolffe and Top are probably worried where we are, I didn't see them on the way back from the club" Theta put her jacket back on ,picked up her bag and begun walking to the door however she stumbled, dizzy from the blood she had lost "Hey Dusk can you help me walk back to the Dorm?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:15 am

"Sure thing," Dusk said as he smiled slyly. He bent down, surprised Theta by picking her up in his arms, and carried her all the way to the room, smiling as he did.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:26 pm

Kai looked up, placing the bar back on its rests. She looked at the girl without arms, blinking as she did so, "Umm..." She said, "What the frag just happened?" She asked, very confused at all the commotion in such a short time.

Last edited by Dakir on Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:19 pm

Daisy walked into the room wearing a white tank top, black workout shorts and white running trainers. Surprisingly she was also wearing her spiked leather gauntlets, she was also carrying a sports bag. She set the bag down in the corner of the room and noticed a radio sitting on a shelf attached to speakers running throughout the whole gym. With a slightly evil grin on her face she reached into her bag, pulled out her scroll, plugged it into the speaker system and began to play battery. Where to start... Daisy thought to herself. Well, my fighting style relies on speed so I'll probably start off with the step ups. Daisy then walked over to the steps and began stepping up and down, building up speed as she did it, after a few minutes Daisy activated her semblance, increasing her reaction time, not actually increasing the speed at which she moved but shortened the delay at which she began to move her feet. This all added to Daisy doing some of the quickest step ups she had ever seen in her life, after 15 minutes Daisy stopped and felt a little tired. Where to next? She thought.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:18 am

Musa was aware now that she couldn't respond conventionally, not without making herself visible again, not something she wanted to happen, especially as the gym was getting more and more crowded. She could only answer in yes or no, so she chose no, poking Peirce on the stomach twice. At this point, she couldn't care less about her jacket or scarf, she could get new ones. What she couldn't get was another chance to get into a combat academy and she wasn't going to take any chances.
"You can change later! I- we have to go, now!"

Musa tugged again towards the door, trying desperately to get out of the quickly filling gym, Peirce was just going to either follow along with Musa's demands or leave her to her own devices.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:57 am

Recoiling slightly at the poking, Pierce raises an eyebrow. "No? Ok then, your loss." He said, stopping the both of them in their tracks. "First things first, though." Quickly bringing her back to where he had left his bag, he pulls his hand out of his pocket, letting go of her's in the process. Turning around so he wouldn't see her, and most likely freak her out, he pulls out a light green jacket and puts it on before holding her wrist once again, Musa immediately disappearing.

"Sorry bout that. People generally don't like seeing half naked guys walking around." He said as he shouldered the messenger bag. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:46 pm

Hoshi walked into the gym carrying her back on her shoulder, wearing her regular black combat skirt. she went over to one of the benches at the side nearest to the punch bag's. She opened up her bag and pulled out her white and blue armour plate and attached it to her chest. Within second's she had her armour ready to face anything 'Why train to fight, if your not going to train in combat gear'. she set up a punch bag and adjusted her gauntlets ready to unleash on the punch bag. with every right hook she gave the punch bag she gave it two left hook's. After 15 minutes of continues punching of the punch bag she had barely worked up a sweat but still took a short 5 minute break.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:07 pm

Daisy saw Hoshi across the room and went over to her. Taking a break? So am I. Daisy sent telepathically before taking a drink from her water bottle and sending. You want some? Telepathically before holding the bottle out to Hoshi. Daisy looked around the room, trying to find something that would benefit her skills, most of the equipment she saw though was strength based, like weights, Daisy needed something that would increase her ability to dodge and strike quickly. Daisy noticed a boxing ring in the centre of the room then looked back down at Hoshi. Heh, that would be fun. She thought to herself with a smile spreading across her face.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Hoshi noticed Daisy holding out her water bottle "No thank you, but i will spar with you in the ring" she sent telepathically, whilst getting back up and stretching again "I only have one question, would you like to go with no armour or fully armoured, i have 2 spare set's in my bag" she said telepathically pointing towards her bag of weapons, armour and arrows. She went over to her bag and picked out two metal plate's one a pure black plate and the other a white plate with black trimmings and held them towards Daisy as if to say you pick one
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:30 pm

Daisy put the lid back on her water and set it down on a shelf and looked back over at the ring at Hoshi's mention of it, she listened to the rest of what Hoshi said and replied with. No thanks, I like to keep light, it fits my combat style. Telepathically before making a hand gesture towards the armour plates as if to say "no thanks." Daisy noticed that the song she had put on earlier had ended and walked over to the radio before asking Hoshi. I like music while I work out or fight, do you have any requests? Telepathically then picking up her scroll plugged into the speaker system and searching through her music library.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Hoshi didn't really listen to music, her new scroll was the first real piece of technology she ever had. "I don't listen to music" she sent telepathically as she took off her armour plate and put it with the rest of her armour in her bag. 'I'll make it a fair fight' she thought to herself as she got in the ring beaconing daisy to get into the ring with her, she sent "Are you ready to spar then, I'm making it a fair fight I've taken off my armour" telepathically
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Daisy checked through her scroll and picked the fasted song she could find that wouldn't get her expelled, Metal Militia. She then took off her spiked and studded leather gauntlets, not the best to be boxing with and replaced them with a pair of red boxing gloves. Daisy then replied to Hoshi's beckoning and message by climbing into the ring and holding out her boxing gloves for the start of the match glove bump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next