RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]

Go down 
+13
Qopster
Dark Soul
AkaiOtaku
Rajaah
ecksdeeeXD
MrManix
Metroidhunter
Dakir
Psyrencalling
DuhFrabs
Drake Ferrox
SentientSnake
Wrecker
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Metroidhunter

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:21 am

"Well, then you know that he cares, right?"  Vivian said, her tone changing to be slightly more serious.  "Having protective parents, I mean.  Since my family is poor, you think that they'd be proud of their daughter, who managed to get into a top-grade combat school without any arms.  But, taking care of someone like me is expensive.  That's why they encouraged me when I wanted to join a combat school, to get me out of the house."  After a few moments of silence, Vivian sighed.  "Sorry for rambling on."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:30 am

"....Wow, that's almost the opposite the reason I came here." Robin said, looking at Vivian, "Truth be told, the only reason why I'm here is because I'm a terrible farmer. I know it sounds silly, and it's hard to describe. But my family comes from a generation of farmers and ranchers, but, for some reason, I was terrible at it. The only thing I was really good at was fighting. So growing up being the only one in a family of five who could fight, I sorta wound up being the odd girl out." Robin looked up at the ceiling, as if trying to see the sky beyond it, "I know it sounds selfish, but honestly, I can't help but feel kinda angry at them. I want to make them proud, but at the same time, I want to yell at them for not letting me stay on the farm...." Robin rubbed the back her head, "Heh, now look whose rambling..."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Sighing, Vivian closed her eyes.  "It can't be helped, I guess.  Still, I'm glad to be here in Beacon.  I've made more friends here than I have in my whole life, and that's still not much at all."  She smiled slightly, laying down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:14 pm

Robin smiled at her friend, then rubbed Vivian's tummy, "You are so adorable."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:12 pm

Vivian giggled a bit at the tummy rubbing, her tail flicking back and forth energetically.  Her eyes remained closed, face turning slightly red at Robin's compliment.  "Thanks," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:22 pm

"No problem." She said, laying down next to her, "What are friends for?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:55 pm

Vivian laughed again at this.  "I guess I wouldn't really know.  But, I'm glad to have a friend like you, at least."  She thought back to the people in Beacon that she had met.  There were her team mates, of course, the people she had met while decorating Beacon for the holidays (Robin being one of them), and the one boy she had met at the Faunapporium.  It seemed to be a nice place, considering that people were a lot more welcoming of her condition than her previous school.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:57 pm

"Sooo...What's your team like?" Robin asked, fishing for a new topic.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:13 pm

Vivian shrugged.  "Certainly an interesting bunch.  First thing I should probably mention is that the entire team is made up of girl faunus, all cats.  The leader hates humans, which is kind of lame, but I can live with it.  Another girl is pretty cool, she can actually control her tail to do stuff like picking up stuff.  And I haven't really talked to the third much, as she pretty much avoids everyone..."  She shook her head a bit, as if talking for that long had made her dizzy or something.  "So, how about your team?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:23 pm

"Well, first off, I'm pretty sure of one them's insane." Robin said, "He keep calling me nicknames, it's kinda creepy. The next is more or less part robot. I think, he has this wing booster thing which sorta defy the laws of physics. And the last one is kinda....Well, he doesn't really speak all that much, but he's pretty cool." She said, "What's your team name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8