RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]

Go down 
+13
Qopster
Dark Soul
AkaiOtaku
Rajaah
ecksdeeeXD
MrManix
Metroidhunter
Dakir
Psyrencalling
DuhFrabs
Drake Ferrox
SentientSnake
Wrecker
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:28 am

Victoria chuckled before throwing her bag in a deserted corner of the room. "Lucky you, there's plenty for a... lightweight to do here too." Victoria pointed around the room, naming the various cardio equipment. "Treadmill, jump rope, punching bag, want me to continue?" Victoria picked up a coiled up jump rope and tossed it to Drake before hanging herself.... upside down on a set of horizontal bars. She began lifting herself up, then descending again. "I don't care about your build, you can always get better. By the way, screw the nickname.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:36 am

"Good. I didn't approve of it anyhow." He smiles just a little at that, looking at the coiled jump rope and holding it at a respectable distance. Ok. He liked this girl. He really did. But he wasn't so sure he was a fan of her somewhat extreme dedication to a task such as this.

He sighs and simply starts to warm up, stretching carefully, watching Victoria as he does so. After a few moments and a few kicks he starts to idly use said jump rope, noting it is not that great a challenge. It's certainly not as though he wasn't in shape...but she was determined and he couldn't stop her.

When she'd shown up at his Dorm wearing that outift and asking if he wanted to have 'fun' his mind naturally went elsewhere...not to this enforced routine that she was so fond of.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:02 am

Victoria was enjoying herself. Now she was in her element, she had control and wasn't confused like Drake usually made her. My turn now. How many sit ups had she done? Oh well, she never bothered to count them often anyway. "It's cute how you think you had any say in the matter anyway."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:27 am

He watched her, so very happy and pleased with herself. But if she'd though she'd escaped the confusion and awkwardness that came about from him she was very mistaken. He shrugs, making his way to an adjacent set of horizontal bars, hooking himself to them and flipping to be upside down alongside her, glancing to her with a slight smile.

This was too easy for him. He crosses his arms and watches her, pondering how best to appease her and end this physical workout. After a few moments he shrugs again, responding to her with just a playful hint of a tease in his voice. "And you do? Perhaps I should get a nickname for you..."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:44 pm

"There are no machines involved with pigs and cows, Abby." Hunter went and refilled his water bottle at the fountain. "So. Instead of betting who breaks equipment first, how about fifteen Lien that Drake injures himself first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Abby 'hmmmmed' thoughtfully, looking between the two newcomers. "I don't think that's a very smart bet," she answered, tapping her chin while she thought. "How about I bet that she injures him before he manages to injure himself?" Abby looked over and immediately held out a hand towards Hunter's water bottle. She had her own, but it was all the way over with her stuff. "Hook me up with a drink!"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:28 pm

"You're on. Here, catch." Hunter did a short underhand toss with his bottle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Abby caught the bottle and quickly unscrewed the top, taking a nice, refreshing drink of water before screwing the top back on and lobbing the bottle back towards the boy. "I think we gotta clarify our bet though," she said, with a small frown. "We gotta clarify what counts as what. Like, if he tries something himself and gets hurt, that's a win for you. If she gets him to do something and he gets hurt, that's a win for me, even if she doesn't physically hurt him herself. Right? If she says 'lift this weight!' and he hurts himself, that's still a win for me. I think."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:39 pm

"Well, that's not gonna be fair." Hunter caught his bottle. "Look at who's in charge between the two. It's obvious that Drake doesn't want to be here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Abby waved a hand dismissively, pointing at the girl. "Yeah, it's more fair for you! Look at how she's dressed. She obviously knows what she's doing, so the chances of him getting hurt 'cause of her are way less than if he hurts himself. She'd intervene before he could drop a few hundred pounds of bar on himself!" Abby pointed at the boy next. "He doesn't even look like he wants to be here," she said, matter-of-factly. "He's definitely gonna hurt himself. This is easy money for you!" Abby didn't seem to care even remotely that they weren't talking with lowered voices. There was every chance the people being wagered on could hear their entire conversation.
Back to top Go down
DuhFrabs

DuhFrabs

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Despite the ongoing chit-chat surrounding him, Walter's focus was dead set on his current workout of one-handed chin ups. Sweat beaded down his head after each curl. It was obvious to Walter that even after 20 curls he was reaching his limits. Despite this fact, Walter turned his oxygen-less pants into motivation and was able to accomplish 5 more before returning his feet to the ground. Heavily panting, Walter closed his eyes and breathes nice and slow before exiting his world of pure focus. He wiped his brow with the rim of his red tank and turned his attention towards the couple's conversation, which had piqued his interest.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:27 am

"Fine, then. How about Drake gets hurt within ten minutes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:16 am

Abby blinked, her ears twitching in thought. "So it's an over/under bet then, huh? And you're saying under?" She considered carefully, looking between the pair. "Alright then, you're on. I'll take 'over'." This bet was an easy bet to agree to. All the 'Drake' guy had to do was not completely suck for ten minutes, and then as long as he eventually got hurt Abby would win the bet. Easy as cake.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Victoria lifts up one last time, grabbing at the bar with one hand. If Drake payed close enough attention, he would see a mischievous smirk flash on her face for a moment, a signal that Drake should be worried. "I've got a nickname, how about..." Just then, Victoria pulled a pin from Drake's bar, causing the bar to collapse to the ground, taking Drake with it. "... Sir."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:09 am

"Hey!" He shouts out at that rather sudden movement, glancing to see her smirk and carefully, very carefully turning the fall into something somewhat more controlled as he looks to her. This was his girlfriend. Trying to kill him already. His look of disapproval would be stern as he got back to his feet, brushing himself off and then quietly leaned in toward her.

"I don't think I like that nickname either. I think I'll have to consider it..."
Back to top Go down
DuhFrabs

DuhFrabs

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:04 am

Walter's meditative breathing was interrupted by the loud crash caused by the other couple's antics. Glaring, Walter noticed the man seemed hurt. Letting the scrunch from his brow relax, Walter glided to the man, picked up the weights he had dropped and handed them to him with a weak smile on his face. "Here...."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:36 am

Drake didn't get hurt. Disappointing. "Well, that didn't count." Hunter peered inside his drinking bottle and murmured to himself. "Nicknames... Hm..." He turned to the Faunas girl who wanted his money. "Hey, Abby. People ever give you nicknames before coming to Beacon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:45 am

Abby hopped up suddenly, balancing on the weight bench on the balls of her feet. That was almost an end to the bet, right there. Now things were actually getting interesting. "Huh? Nicknames? Well, I dunno. I guess 'Abby' is a nickname. My first name is Abigail, after all," she said, scrunching up her nose. After a second of thought, she grinned slightly. "Had a sort-of boyfriend who tended to call me 'Pretty Kitty', but I dunno if that counts or not. What about you? Why d'ya ask?"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:05 am

Hunter shrugged, saying "Listen to them," as he pointed to Drake. "'Drakey' and 'Sir.' Such ridiculous things to call someone. And don't get me started on the ones that I got." He walked over to the chin-up bar Walter was using earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:22 am

Abby flashed a grin toward Hunter, her tail swishing mischievously. "I dunno, 'Drakey' seems kind of adorable to me. Makes me wanna add him to my collection of plushies and have tea parties with him," she said, bouncing slightly on on her toes. "I guess I agree on 'Sir' though. I don't think anyone who looks that good in those shorts should be 'sir'. Just doesn't seem right."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:36 am

"'Sir' should be reserved for people who are in command, people who look super fancy, or people whose names you have do idea it is." Hunter made a little detour to the dumbbells and grabbed two 10Lb/5Kg weights before heading for the chinup bar. Placing the weights onto the floor, he tucks the front of his shirt inside his shorts and pulled himself up, hanging by having the back of his knees hold onto the bar while his toes rested against the ceiling. He was now inverted, looking at the world as if gravity suddenly reversed.

"Besides, Abby, I'm pretty sure my nicknames are worse than 'Drakey' over there." Putting on this gloves, Hunter motioned with two open hands to the two dumbbells below him. "Can you pass me those?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:56 am

Abby blinked and nodded, hopping off the bench she was perched on and walking over. Picking up the weights, she lifted them and held them up for him to grab. "Well she might qualify under 'super fancy', huh? I don't think I could pull off a top of that color." Abby briefly considered climbing up to stand on top of the chin-up bar to try and mess with Hunter, but eventually discarded the idea. For the moment, anyway. "Sooooo? What nicknames do you have that are so terrible?"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:09 am

Hunter brought the weights up to his chest and began performing his inverted situps, bringing his body up 90 degrees with each lift. Every time his back became parallel to the ground, he held that position for three seconds, and during those three seconds, he would bring one dumbbell up towards the ceiling and back down before slowly letting his whole body uncurl. Situps on the ground is bad for your back, and bicep care takes much more than just punching a sandbag.

Up. Right arm. Down. Up. Left arm. Down. Up. Right arm. Down. Up. Left arm. Down. Up. Right arm. Down. Up. Left arm. Down.

"If I tell you," Hunter said as he trained, "Promise not to laugh or tell anyone else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:16 am

Screw it! It could probably support her weight, and it was pretty well secured. She barely weighed much of anything, anyway. Abby very carefully climbed up the chin-up bar, making sure not go step on any part of Hunter's legs while she balanced on top of it. "Sure! I can keep a secret. I'm great at secrets. Secret could be my middle name, I'm so good at them," she responded, staring down and making faces at him whenever his sit-ups allowed him to see her. She apparently didn't have the least bit of trouble remaining balanced, even with the device shaking from his workout.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:47 am

Hunter rolled his eyes behind his iLens as Abby kept making funny faces. "Well, alright. Remember to keep your promise, now." Then again, you sound like one of those girls who can't keep their mouths shut, so who knows what may happen. Besides, this is a nice view. Of the two nicknames he had, Hunter chose to go with the one that wasn't 'The Unvincible Hunter.' Such a stupid name.

Up. Right arm. Down. Up. Left arm. Down. "Back where I'm from, I was called 'Azure Angel' by my friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:41 am

Abby lightly bounced off the bar, tucking and spinning to land back on the bar, but on her hands instead. "Huh. You don't look like much of an angel to me. Little too violent, unless you're an angel of vengeance, I guess?" She mentally chewed on the nickname for a moment, before starting to grin. "Was it a girl? I bet you got that nickname from a girl, didn't ya?" That was the kind of name you'd read in a romance novel, after the dashing hero swooped in to save the damsel in distress.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:26 pm

He chuckled a bit. "It's a long story how I got that name, but yes, it was from a girl." As he finished his twentieth situp and left lift, Hunter swung back down and dropped off, walking to put the weights back. "Besides, I'm not violent to others. Just Grimm, or people who take away things I care about most."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next