RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]

Go down 
+13
Qopster
Dark Soul
AkaiOtaku
Rajaah
ecksdeeeXD
MrManix
Metroidhunter
Dakir
Psyrencalling
DuhFrabs
Drake Ferrox
SentientSnake
Wrecker
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:16 pm

Sam rolled out of the shot while hitting a button on the flamethrower making it now a shotgun she rolled on the ground before stopping and firing some flame rounds at his leg.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:45 pm

Byron doesn't even attempt to dodge the shots. His mantle manages to block anything above his knees but  a shotgun shell hit his calve. Byron neither flinches or reacts to the damages and continues shooting at Sam. After a few shots Byron stopped. A wide grin on his face, his good eye bulging and darting around. A low chuckle escaped his throat which turned into outright crazed laughter. His laughter echoed across the walls  and he laughed like a true maniac. His laughter gradually calmed down and he stopped to breath. When he looked back up at Sam he murmured loud enough for her to hear, "Welcome.... to my Wonderland."

In an instant his semblance changed the entire field. The gym, the fitness center, everything besides Sam and Byron suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a completely different place.

The two stood on ground paved with marbles in a city with buildings shaped strangely in twisting and spiral forms, colored ever color of the rainbow. The sky has a single giant eye looking down on them. Instead of clouds there are  giant fish skeletons floating in the air clattering and chattering. sitting on window sill and peering from  around alleys were hundreds of cats mewing and purring around them. Hovering above Byron was a strange cat man wearing a smiling mask, his head covered in a hood with seven scarf tails waving behind him. He chuckled out loud before fading away leaving only a smile floating in place.

"Stay on guard little candlewick," Byron said as he darted into an alley disappearing inside.

Out of sight in the cover of the strangely shaped colorful buildings, Byron circles around until he was behind Sam. Still behind a building, Byron points his gun aiming through a window. Shooting five shots from behind, each one aimed for the back of Sam's knees, Byron's bullets phased through the building, passing through it as if it wasn't even there.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Sam was still in shock from the new surroundings, but the familiar sounds of gun fire stirred her from her shock. She jumped to the side and spun around and fired 6 rounds hoping at least one would hit. Very interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:33 pm

Byron turned to let the mantle of swords to block the bullets but none even got close to him anyway, the cover of an entire building being in front of him. Byron circled around and continued shooting at Sam while running around her in a circular pattern.

"Tick tock, tick tock," Byron sang as he shot at her. "How long until I get inside your head?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:50 pm

Sam needed a distraction. She quickly grabbed a jar with the words flash powder. A shot went flying past her head. Dead eye. Heh pun. She raised the jar up and slammed it to the ground creating a large flash, her mask shielded her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Byron suddenly saw a bright flash emitting and attempted to shield his eyes and turned away but the sudden flash has already made his vision blurry. The hunter was used to fighting with flawed vision but right now he required time to recover. Byron did not seem angered or pained though. He was instead smiling and laughing.

"Too late," Byron hummed, "He got into your mind."

Suddenly, in front of Sam, a tall lengthy man wearing a black tuxedo and top hat appears. He has large mouse ears and a long mouse's tail as well as an eye patch over one eye. He smiled down at Sam before disappearing. Suddenly the entire field changed again. Sam is surrounded by a massive pitch black void. Everywhere from every direction was merely darkness and shadow. All was silent.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:15 pm

Sam looked around in the darkness and began to panic. Oh god, oh god. Deep breaths calm down. Remember You can do this. Sam felt cold and alone. Just need to concentrate. She was having a hard time doing this. She was scared and alone. She sat down and a single tear, rolled down her cheek. Help me, help me. She sat in silence hoping for anything.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:33 pm

Byron's vision begins to clear as he walked in the direction of where Sam was before things turned to darkness. His semblance Wonderland was trouble when he first learned to use it. He would bump into things in the real world that was covered up by Wonderland or better yet he would trip and fall over something in the real world that Wonderland showed as nothing. Through the years though he learned how to photographically memorize his surroundings so that he can avoid any obstacle when Wonderland would appear. He could tell his opponent did not move or better yet they couldn't, not in this darkness caused by Wonderland taking on her fear. He visualized the fitness center as it was before they had started sparring as well as Sam in her position just before this nightmare came to be. Keeping relative distance in mind, Byron stopped when he knew he was only a meter away and raised his gun aiming for Sam's back if she were still standing.

Wonderland and the dark void that surrounded them disappeared at that moment, Byron turning off his semblance and he quirked in eyebrow as he saw that while aiming for her back, Byron had unintentionally pointed the barrel of his gun at her head.

"I would call this checkmate," Byron smiled.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:20 am

Sam looked up to Byron. She stood up and hugged him. I hate the darkness, loneliness, and the coldness of it. Her mask had fallen of raveling orange eyes. She then realized what she was doing and jumped back a bit embarrassed. She scratched her head before typing up on her scroll, [Your leg okay.]
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:54 am

"Oh? Did I get shot?" Byron asked looking down on his leg. which was definitely bleeding from the bullet wound. "Hm. I did had the distinct feeling on something hitting my leg. So that's what it was. Never mind that. Are you alright now?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:40 am

Sam nodded and typed some more. [Want me to patch your leg up?]
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:35 am

"It's fine," Byron stated with a smile. "I've certainly had worse. Now that this spar is over let us depart. I'm sure the both of us has had a good enough workout just now."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:39 am

Sam smiled and nodded. She walked over and picked up her mask. It looked to be cracked. Well shit. She put it on, but left it up, and walked over to get her jacket. She then walked over to Byron with something typed on her scroll. [Nice meeting you, see ya! :3] She then began for the door.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:43 am

"Nice kid," Byron remarked as he gathered his belongings and left out the door.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:29 pm

Passing her teammate on the way out, Robin Vimana entered the gym in her usual get up, opting not to actually work out, but at least check things out, as this was more or less her first time in here.

So...This is how real Hunters and Huntress train... She thought to herself, Gotta say, the farm ain't much compared to this.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Entering the Beacon Fitness and Workout Center once again, Vivian sighed.  Last time she had come here, a ton of people suddenly came in at once.  Immediately after, she bailed, feeling a bit bad for ditching the person she had only just met.  Noticing Robin, she walked over and smiled.  "Hey, 'sup?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Turning to her friend, Robin gave her a big smile, "Ah hey Vivian! What are you doing here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Vivian shrugged.  "Just came to see if everyone left.  There was a mob of people here earlier, and I'm not really one for crowds.  How about you?"  She glanced at the door, wondering if Kai would come back as well.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:36 pm

"Oh, you know. Just looking around." Robin answered lamely, "Eh, anyway. How's it been going?" She asked, "Kicked anybody's butt yet?" She asking jokingly, placing a hand on Vivian's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:46 pm

"Nope, not yet.  But, that would probably make things less boring around here...  I suppose it's a good thing, anyway.  Pretty sure I could get in trouble for fighting someone."  Vivian hadn't payed much attention to the rules so far anyway, but she had seen people getting punished for fighting on occasion.  "How about you?  Done anything interesting lately?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Robin briefly thought back to her team event, "....No." She said, deadpan, "No I did not. Or I haven't. Yet." Robin said, sounding confusing to normal ears, "Moving on," she said abruptly, "Found any boyfriends yet?" She asked in a joking tone, clearly not meant to be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:37 pm

Vivian, being as simple-minded as she was, could hardly tell the difference between a serious question and a joking question.  "Not really.  I mean, I've met a few guys, but nothing serious."  She grinned up at Robin, as if to ask her the same question.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:41 pm

Robin let out a weak chuckle and rubbed the back of her head, "Eh, I'm not that great at romance. Growing up on a farm does that to you." She said.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:20 pm

Shrugging, Vivian took a seat on the floor.  "'Cmon, that's not an excuse.  I mean, look at me, I don't have any arms.  Surely, you could find someone if you tried."  She rolled her eyes.  "Then again, I haven't been in any real relationships before, so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:45 pm

"Eh. Same here." Robin agreed, taking a seat next to her, "I've never really went after anyone, I just sorta studied and try to make my parents proud. Besides, my dad would kill anyone I tired to date. He's a little overprotective."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:21 am

"Well, then you know that he cares, right?"  Vivian said, her tone changing to be slightly more serious.  "Having protective parents, I mean.  Since my family is poor, you think that they'd be proud of their daughter, who managed to get into a top-grade combat school without any arms.  But, taking care of someone like me is expensive.  That's why they encouraged me when I wanted to join a combat school, to get me out of the house."  After a few moments of silence, Vivian sighed.  "Sorry for rambling on."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:30 am

"....Wow, that's almost the opposite the reason I came here." Robin said, looking at Vivian, "Truth be told, the only reason why I'm here is because I'm a terrible farmer. I know it sounds silly, and it's hard to describe. But my family comes from a generation of farmers and ranchers, but, for some reason, I was terrible at it. The only thing I was really good at was fighting. So growing up being the only one in a family of five who could fight, I sorta wound up being the odd girl out." Robin looked up at the ceiling, as if trying to see the sky beyond it, "I know it sounds selfish, but honestly, I can't help but feel kinda angry at them. I want to make them proud, but at the same time, I want to yell at them for not letting me stay on the farm...." Robin rubbed the back her head, "Heh, now look whose rambling..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next