RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Closed] A Private Evening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

DatteSa

[Closed] A Private Evening Empty
PostSubject: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Kaitlin is outside a restaurant, an expensive one where she knows the manager, waiting for Tyler to come.

I hope he doesn't stand me up... No! He's too nice to do that. That and I dressed really cute for the occasion

Kaitlin is wearing a black strapless dress with a somewhat puffy skirt. Her hair is down and has a rose in it. She is holding a black handbag and is wearing black high heels and white tights.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:28 pm

After a few Minutes Tyler would show up around the Corner, wearing a suit similar to the one he had on at the Ball, just without the hat. When he finally saw her he smiled, she looked stunning. He eventually would end up next to her with a warm smile on his face. Hi Kait.. he said before he kissed her and took her hand gently. Nice restaurant you found he told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Kaitlin smiled and blushed.

"Hi Tyler."

Kaitlin gladly takes his hand gently and leans her head on his shoulder and begins to take him to the restaurant.

"We can take the table near the window if you want."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:50 pm

When she leaned her Head on his shoulder Tyler smiled, he loved being her boyfriend, the smiles she gave him just brightened his day every time he saw one. That sounds great Kait he said when she offered them taking the table by the window. Honestly though, as long as I'm with you I don't mind where we sit. He told her as he looked her over again. The rose was a Nice touch, it brings out the color of your eyes. he said, hoping She liked the compliment...

Last edited by Tyler Yamasaki on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Kaitlin blushes bright red and tries to hide her face.

"T-t-thank you for the compliment."

Great, now the rose matches with my eyes and my face.

Kaitlin guides him to the table, still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:59 pm

When she started blushing Tyler Smiled, so she was shy, interesting. No Problem Kait, you deserve a compliment every now and then. Besides, I'm just being honest, you look Stunning. he said as he pulled out her chair for her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:04 pm

Kaitlin sits, still blushing somewhat.

"Thank you."

Kaitlin was drinking her water at this point.

"Do you see anything you like? I just want the salad and some calamari."

Mmmm... calamari
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Ill take a steak and the salad He said with a smile as he looked the menu over, occasionally looking up at her and grinning.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Kaitlin calls the waiter over and orders what they wanted.

She decides to start small-talk.

"I haven't seen you around campus lately. Did you get injured? Are you okay?"

Kaitlin is looking more and more nervous.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:28 pm

No I wasn't hurt or anything, I just got put in all of the Advanced classes so I've been getting a lot of work and tests to study for, sorry for not calling you or asking you to do anything Kait...I just really wanna do good here, follow in my dads footsteps...he was a great man... he said as he pulled out his notebook and showed her a drawing of his dad.

Last edited by Tyler Yamasaki on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Kaitlin smiles at him.

"Don't worry about not calling, if that's the reason just go for it. Honor your parents."

Kaitlin smiles gently and holds his hand.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:38 pm

When she told him that it was fine Tyler smiled. Ill try to call more anyway, I don't want you feeling like I don't appreciate you he told her with a warm smile as he squeezed her hand gently.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:46 pm

Kaitlin smiles.

"Okay, either way, it was amazing that we could meet up tonight."

Kaitlin is slightly blushing. Then the food comes.

As Kaitlin eats politely, she enjoys her food savouring the fish. Looking somewhat childish at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:57 pm

As Kaitlin started eating Tyler did the same, smiling at her as he ate, he really was enjoying this date with her. So how have you been Kait? It's been a while since we've really done anything.... he asked her with a sheepish smile
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Kaitlin smiles.

"It really has. But nothing much."

Kaitlin recalls her researching her father and finding out he's looking for her, to get her married of and her expression darkens slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 pm

When her expression Darkened Tyler noticed Immediately, that was never good. Whats wrong Love? he asked her with a worried expression on his face, he truly did worry for her, he wanted to be there for her no matter the problem...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:09 pm

Kaitlin looks at him.

"My father has regained his fortune back and is trying to marry me off. But he doesn't know where I am which is the good thing."

Kaitlin looks annoyed but then looks back at Tyler.

"Don't worry. I can solve it."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:16 pm

When she said her father wanted to marry her off Tyler Gritted his teeth and the knife he was holding started to bend. Ill kill him. I swear to god if he comes for you, you'll have to get Shem to get me off of him, the nerve...oh my god I hate people like that. he told her as he tried to calm down...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:23 pm

Kaitlin is somewhat touched that Tyler cares for her that much.

"Calm down."

Kaitlin skillfully takes the knife out of his hand and un-bends it.

Kaitlin smiles and has more water.

"It's fine my friend and I will take care of it."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:29 pm

When she took his knife and un-bent it Tyler finally calmed down. Sorry, I just don't want that for you Kait, I love you and I want you to be happy, and on top of that this man just sees you as his property, and it's clear he does. he said as he shook his head...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:31 pm

Kaitlin blushes heavily and is crimson.

"L-l-l-love you too Tyler."

Kaitlin is fidgeting in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:40 pm

When she started Fidgeting Tyler gently took her hand and squeezed. Sorry if I'm making you nervous Kait, I just really do love you, and I'm just really protective of those I Love... he told her with a nervous smile...

Last edited by Tyler Yamasaki on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:42 pm

Kaitlin leans forward on the table and kisses Tyler on the lips.

He will protect me no matter what happens...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:31 am

When she kissed him he squeezed her hand as his other went to the back of her head, allowing him to keep the kiss going for a few more seconds.

I will protect you, no matter what... he thought as he slowly pulled away from her...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:52 pm

Kaitlin pulls away and smiles.

"Love you so much, Tyler. I hope we can stay together forever"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed] A Private Evening
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next