RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Closed] A Private Evening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

[Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:19 pm

When she started to tickle him some more Tyler did the same, tickling her faster than she was, biting the inside of his cheek to keep from laughing.

You're gonna have to try harder than that Kait...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Kaitlin gets him on the ground and straddles him while tickling him, almost gonna laugh very soon.

I...will...not...give...in....
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:26 pm

When she got him on the ground Tyler grinned and continued to Tickle her, doing his best not to laugh, but he was also very close to giving in himself.

Come on...just a little longer, she's gonna break any second!
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Kaitlin can't handle it anymore and just bursts out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHA S-S-STOP HAHAHAHA"

Kaitlin is still attempting to tickle Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:32 pm

When she broke down and started laughing Tyler stopped, but then he broke. HAHAHAHA-Okay-Okay-HAHAHAH-IM DONE! he said as he continued to laugh, smiling at how they had managed to turn even the boring situation they were just in fun....
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Kaitlin is panting but smiling.

"I won just like always."

Kaitlin is smiling triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:36 pm

When she said she won just like Always Tyler smiled, he wasn't going to correct her, he enjoyed seeing her happy too much to do that. Yes you did. he said as he pulled her down to him with a hug.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Kaitlin blushes and buries her face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:47 pm

When she buried her face in his chest Tyler smiled, running a hand over her hair with a smile as he looked around, glad his mom wasn't awake to see this...she'd embarrass him to no end if she did....
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Kaitlin has grip on his shirt and her face is still buried in his chest.

"Hey, I just want to let you know since the holidays are coming up I'll be willing to do anything for you for one time. Anything you want. Like anime marathon, making me wear something, go out, and etc. so... just wanted to let you know."

I wonder which one he will choose.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:56 pm

When she told him that she would be willing to do anything for him one time Tyler smiled, it was the same thing he was going to do for her. Well then, it seems this is a nice coincidence, I was gonna do the same thing for you. he said with a grin. I'm gonna need some time to think though, so you probably won't know what I want for a few days. he said as he sat up slightly, smiling as he hugged her again.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Kaitlin smiles and sits up with him as she hugs him back.

Then as she stands up her shirt gets caught on something and rips... revealing her *ahems*
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:14 pm

When her shirt ripped Tyler's eyes widened, then he quickly looked away, not because he didn't like what he saw, but because he was a gentleman, as he looked away he pulled off his own shirt and handed it to her, blushing furiously at the situation they were in. H-h-here Kait. he said as he handed her his shirt, stuttering because of how flustered he was.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Kaitlin blinks.

"What's the matter? You were bound to see it sooner or later. Or do I just not look good."

Kaitlin leans on Tyler, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:41 pm

When she leaned on him his already crimson face went even more red! C-c-come on -d-d-don't tease me Kait! he said as he turned around and looked at her, knowing she didn't care now. I looked away not cause I don't like what I see, god, I love what I see, but I looked away because I thought you would be embarrassed. he said as he wrapped his arms around her again, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Kaitlin puts Tyler's shirt on and smiles at him before looking at him, shirtless.

She doesn't know but she is drooling admiring his body.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:55 pm

When she puts on his shirt his blush starts to fade away, though his face is still crimson. Then when he notices that she is drooling and admiring him. Like what you see Kait? he asks her as he stands up himself.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Kaitlin stands up and wipes her mouth.

"Of course I do-! Wait wrong answer..."

Kaitlin looks away, slightly blushing and scratching her head.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:00 pm

When she gave him a confusing answer Tyler smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close to him as she looked away and scratched her head. Well if you do like what you see then I'm glad, but if you don't then I guess I could look a little better, couldn't I? he asked her with a smile, leaving the answer up to her as to which was true and which wasn't.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Kaitlin frowns angrily and mutters to herself.

"Of course I love what I see... how could I not..."

Kaitlin begins to have adult thoughts while slightly blushing.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:25 pm

When she blushed Tyler smiled and kissed her cheek, glad she was at least fine with what had happened. He had an idea of what he wanted now, but he wouldn't ask for it unless he could think of something else, which was very likely considering he tried to get around things like what he was thinking of. Well, at least it's Saturday, you wanna do anything today love? We pretty much have the day to ourselves, when mom comes back like that it takes her a few days to regain her energy. he asked her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:27 pm

Kaitlin snaps out of her thoughts and remembers something.

"Do you wanna see my outfit for the holidays?"

Kaitlin snickers and says to herself.

"You probably will pass out when you see it."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:30 pm

When she asked him if he wanted to see her outfit for the holidays Tyler smiled and nodded. Sure, Im kinda curious now. he said with a smile as he let go of her, allowing her to go get changed.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Kaitlin runs into the bathroom, putting on her dress and headdress.

She then comes out of the bathroom in front of Tyler looking like this

She is smiling gently at Tyler, waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:41 pm

When she came out in a dress with what looked like a bunny ear headdress Tylers eyes widened and out of nowhere his nose started bleeding! God damn she looked cute though! W-Wow! he said as he grabbed a tissue and tried to stop the nosebleed.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Kaitlin begins to smiles and hop.

"Doesn't it look cute."

Kaitlin twirls with the somewhat little fabric covering her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:53 pm

When she asked him if it looked Cute Tyler blushed and nodded, trying to keep her from noticing how it was affecting him, he was thinking adult thoughts, but in the back of his mind he was starting to think that she was trying to get that out of him....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed] A Private Evening
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next