RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Closed] A Private Evening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

[Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Kaitlin snickers

"What you can't handle being in that."

But smiles gently

"You can change of course."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:56 pm

When she teased him he grinned and shook his head, but when she said he could Change he smiled and let go before walking upstairs to his room and grabbing his Black jeans and a white T-Shirt, changing quickly before going back downstairs, taking the stairs two at a time before jumping over the last two and landing on his feet. Ah, Much Better! he said as he stretched his arms, he had started to feel really trapped in the suit, but now that he was out of it he felt much better. He then walked over to the couch and plopped down next to her, smiling at her before grabbing the remote. Wanna watch a movie? he asked her with a smile as he pulled her closer again...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Kaitlin looks at him.

"What kind of movies?"

Please don't be horror. Please no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Kaitlin looks slightly pale.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Well I know it's not gonna be horror, I can't watch those movies, I get nightmares every time I watch a horror movie, so that leaves us with action, comedy, romantic comedy, or one of my many Anime Movies. He told her as he noticed how she looked a little pale now...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Kaitlin smiles.

"Anime always."

Kaitlin looks excited.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:24 pm

When she said Anime Tyler smiled and stood up again, pulling out a box that was underneath the couch and pulling out his copy of the movie Howls Moving Castle. It remained one of his favorites, even after everything that had happened to him. I think you'll like this Movie Love. he told her with a smile as he turned the TV on and placed the disk into the DVD player before plopping down next to her again and smiling.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Kaitlin looks excited.

"I haven't seen this. What's it about?"

Kaitlin is somewhat eager to see it.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Its about a young woman and a magician falling in love, the girl was cursed by a witch to look like an old woman, but the magician can see through the Curse, and they eventually fall in love. That's all Im telling you, your gonna have to watch it to find out the rest. he told her with a grin as he clicked play on the remote, starting the movie...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Kaitlin cuddles up next to Tyler and begins to watch the movie, very intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Tyler Smiled and wrapped an arm around her, watching the movie as well even though he had already seen it about a dozen times, there was something about watching it with her that made it have that magic it had the first time he had watched it...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:10 pm

As they finish watching the movie Kaitlin fell asleep on Tyler's chest.

"Love...you...Tyler..."

She mutters while sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:12 pm

When She fell asleep on his chest Tyler smiled and ran a hand through her hair, he would let her sleep here, since he was already falling asleep himself. Love...you...too...Kait... he said as he laid down, pulling her down with him to where her head was still on his chest, he knew he wouldn't wake her up, but he needed to at least be laying down to sleep....Tonight had really been perfect for him though, so he wouldn't be forgetting it anytime soon...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm

~Timeskip to Morning~

A few hours later Tyler woke up to a faint light that was coming from the open window, his mom was asleep in her room with the door open, yet again. But what made this morning especially nice was that Kaitlin was still asleep on his chest, he would run a hand through her hair once more before slowly slipping away and into the kitchen to make eggs, bacon, and pancakes for everyone....
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:28 pm

Kaitlin's head falls into the pillow and she wakes up.

Kaitlin goes to the bathroom and freshens up.

When she leaves the bathroom she is wearing a white tanktop and short shorts and slippers. Her hair is tied up and she is wearing flip-flops. She still has the rose in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:31 pm

When he heard her get up Tyler smiled and cracked the first egg over the skillet before placing a few bacon strips on it. In a few minutes the smell would fill the entire house, but it would take a lot more bacon to wake up his passed out mom, she always fell into a really deep sleep after coming home from brushing up on her huntress Skills, it took a lot out of her since she fought more aggressively than he did. But that didn't matter, he was cooking a meal for the two most important women in his life, his girlfriend, and his mother. That was what he focused on and soon enough, by the time she got out he was already halfway done with cooking everything.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:45 pm

Kaitlin is in the kitchen and begins making pancake batter.

She uses the whisk with force and getting everything off the sides of the bowl by using tiny runes.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:50 pm

When Kait started making the pancake better Tyler smiled, it had been quite some time since he had shared a kitchen with anybody, but Kait herself was good at cooking, she was just as fast as he was! Morning love. he said with a grin as he finished cooking the eggs and bacon....

Last edited by Tyler Yamasaki on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Kaitlin begins to cook the pancakes on a griddle.

"Morning."

She makes 6 small pancakes and waits for them to cook.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:54 pm

When His mom didn't wake up Tyler was surprised, last night must have been particularly hard on her if even eggs, bacon, and pancakes didn't wake her up. So how'd you like the movie? he asked her with a smile, remembering how she fell asleep on his chest.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Kaitlin looks puzzled.

"Fine but I don't remember the ending..."

Kaitlin is trying to cover up her falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Sophie Resurrects Howl, freeing Calcifer, and then she kisses a living scarecrow on the cheek who turns out to be the missing prince of the neighboring country, then they have a generic happy ending. That's the only gripe I have about it, the ending is generic. he told her as he grinned at her attempt to play off her falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:02 pm

Kaitlin grins.

"Oh yeah I remember! So obvious it's that."

Kaitlin flips the pancakes. They are golden brown on one side now.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:06 pm

While she flips the pancakes over Tyler smiles and sneaks up behind her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into a hug. It's okay that you fell asleep, we did a lot yesterday. And besides, you lasted longer than I thought you would, I thought you'd have fallen asleep about halfway through it. he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Kaitlin pouts.

"I didn't fall asleep trust me."

Kaitlin grins still trying to lie. Even though she didn't know she fell asleep on Tyler's chest.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:12 pm

Love, you fell asleep on my chest, you slept on me all night. he told her with a huge grin, it was fun to watch her try to deny that she hadn't fallen asleep, even after he had told her it was okay.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:14 pm

Kaitlin stomps on the ground and puffs her cheeks.

"And? I'm trying to make an effort to be nice."

While saying this Kaitlin is blushing faintly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:21 pm

I know Love, but I don't mind that you fell asleep, especially since you fell asleep on my chest, it meant we didn't have to go to separate rooms last night, mom would have come back and said that we had to sleep in different beds, and...I don't want to leave your side ever again, last night made me realize just how much I missed you... he told her, blushing himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed] A Private Evening
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next