RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Closed] A Private Evening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

[Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Kaitlin begins to smiles and hop.

"Doesn't it look cute."

Kaitlin twirls with the somewhat little fabric covering her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:53 pm

When she asked him if it looked Cute Tyler blushed and nodded, trying to keep her from noticing how it was affecting him, he was thinking adult thoughts, but in the back of his mind he was starting to think that she was trying to get that out of him....
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Kaitlin slips and falls.

She then sits with her legs in a W shape and she looks up at him with a cute pout.

"Oops... I fell."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:01 pm

When she slipped and fell, giving him a cute pout, his nosebleed came back full force. Jeez Kait, are you trying to get me to ask you for...adult things? he asked her as he grabbed another tissue, trying not to blush as he did so, but failing miserably..he could see things that he could get called a pervert for looking at with the position she was in right now...it was the main thing that contributed to his blushing.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Kaitlin gets up and smiles at him.

"Not surprised you would act that way, Mr. Nosebleed. Umm, you said you were asking something?"

Kaitlin is trying to turn over his words so she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:09 pm

When she turned his words around he took a deep breath and looked at her. I think you know Exactly what I want Kait, but Im not gonna just come out and ask for it..especially since I have no idea how to ask for it without you thinking Im a pervert. he said with a small smile as he walked over to her and held a hand out to help her up.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Kaitlin face-palms and says.

"We can do that as long as you have a-"

Kaitlin whispers the item in his ear.

She raises an eyebrow wondering what his answer will be.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:16 pm

When she tells him that they could do that so long as he had protection Tyler smiled. You clearly don't know my mom, she makes sure that Theirs at least four boxes of them In my room at all times. God it's embarrassing, its like she thinks I'm some pervert. But yeah, I have a bunch of those, embarrassing as it is. he said as he turned crimson, embarrassed at the turn this conversation had taken.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Kaitlin chuckles at him blushing.

"You look really cute when you're blushing, you know?"

She brings him to his room and locks the door.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:23 pm

When she complimented him Tyler smiled, gulping slightly as she locked the door, it was more out of nerves than anything, this was his first time after all....Kait? I..Im kinda nervous. This is a huge step, even if your only doing this because I asked you to.. he said as he turned away from her and went looking through his nightstand, he knew what he needed, but it was a matter of getting one with his shaky hands...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Kaitlin sits him on the bed and sits next to him.

"Sweetie, if you are nervous it's fine. It is my first time if we do end up doing it but if you are not comfortable it's fine."

Kaitlin smiles with compassion and understanding.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:30 pm

When she said it was fine if he was nervous He smiled, having found what he needed, he slipped it on as discreetly as he could then turned around and kissed her passionately, all his nerves gone with just that single sentence. No its fine, I was only nervous because you didn't seem nervous at all... he whispered in her ear before he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Kaitlin pins him on the bed and kisses him passionately and

[FADE TO BLACK]
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:35 pm

{FADE IN}

When it was all said and Done Tyler collapsed on the bed, covered in sweat but with a smile on his face as he gently grabbed her hand. This...this was a big step in the right direction my love... he said to her with a smile, glad that he had such an understanding and loving girlfriend...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Kaitlin falls into the bed next to him

"This... this really was."

She is panting but she smiles as Tyler touches her hand.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:38 pm

When she smiled at him Tyler smiled back at her and snuggled up close to her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into a hug. I really do Love you Kait, and Im glad that we're together. he said with a smile as he kissed her one more time.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Kaitlin snuggles into his chest as he hugs her.

"I love you too Ty and I feel like we were meant for each other."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:42 pm

When she said she felt like they were meant for each other Tyler smiled and nodded. I agree completely, I feel like out of everyone in the whole world, you and I were meant to meet each other. he said with a smile as she snuggled into his chest.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Kaitlin smiles.

"I feel the exact same way."

Kaitlin hugs him while saying this.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Honestly Kait, Im glad we met, you mean so much to me, I don't know how I managed without you...It makes me wish time would go by faster so we could actually get engaged and then get married. he said with a smile, hoping that didn't sound creepy to her....
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Kaitlin smiles at his words and says.

"So do I. I want to walk down the aisle someday and say 'I do' and the only person I want to say it to is you, Ty."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:54 pm

When she said that she was the only person that she ever wanted to say "I Do" to Tyler's smile turned into a large grin. That makes me happier than you know Kait, especially since I feel the same way. he said as he hugged her a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Kaitlin hugs him gratefully until she hears footsteps and the door unlocking.

"Tyler isn't that your mom who's opening the door?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:04 pm

When she said something about his Mom opening the door Tyler spun around and threw up a hand, a glyph appearing on their side of the door, forcing it shut as the seal turned black. Oh come on you two, your acting like I don't already know what you did. he heard his mother say with a amused tone. Oh shit... he thought as he cleared his throat. Don't worry, Im not mad at you two, I'm actually kinda happy, you two really do love each other. But! I am expecting you to clean up whatever mess you made, I am NOT cleaning up after you two. she said as she laughed and walked away from his room. Jeez, I guess I really did underestimate how laid back my mom is... he said as the seal disappeared.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Kaitlin realizes

"She probably didnt eat breakfast expecting us to do this so she just stayed in her room..."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:12 pm

When she said what she realized Tyler thought about it, then nodded. Your probably Right. But honestly? I don't really care right now, I have you, and we took our relationship a step farther, thats all that matters to me right now. he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Kaitlin smiles and snuggles into his arms.

"You're right... That is all that matters in the end."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed] A Private Evening
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next