RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Closed] A Private Evening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

[Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:14 pm

Kaitlin stomps on the ground and puffs her cheeks.

"And? I'm trying to make an effort to be nice."

While saying this Kaitlin is blushing faintly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:21 pm

I know Love, but I don't mind that you fell asleep, especially since you fell asleep on my chest, it meant we didn't have to go to separate rooms last night, mom would have come back and said that we had to sleep in different beds, and...I don't want to leave your side ever again, last night made me realize just how much I missed you... he told her, blushing himself.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Kaitlin blushes crimson and ignores what he said by putting the pancakes on a plate.

Not gonna respond............
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:28 pm

When she turned crimson again Tyler fell silent and grabbed a few plates, putting the eggs and bacon on them as he waited for her to respond. I really hope that didn't scare her...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:31 pm

Kaitlin blushes crimson and walks up to Tyler.

Going on her toes she kisses him.

"T-t-thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:34 pm

When she kissed him Tyler was admittedly caught off guard, but he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back, smiling when she said thank you. Your Welcome My love... he said as he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Kaitlin is somewhat shocked at the hug and tightens her grip on his shirt.

She is still blushing crimson but is now flustered.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:50 pm

When she tightened her grip on his shirt he smiled and hugged her a little bit tighter. I love you. he said with a small smile, hoping that they could stay in this moment for a little longer....
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Kaitlin is still blushing.

"I-i love you too..."

Kaitlin smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:58 am

When she said she loved him too Tyler smiled, this was something he had missed for quite some time, and there was no way he was letting it end any time soon. So, smiling at her as she smiled at him, he kissed her, pulling her closer to him as he did so.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:02 pm

Kaitlin's blush dies down a little as she begins kissing Tyler.

Who says this moment ever has to end....
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:05 pm

Tyler continued to kiss her, his arms wrapping around her slightly tighter.

I am hers, and she is mine. That will never change.... he thought as he pulled away for air and smiled at her. So we have two choices, we can keep this moment going, or we can get my mom up and eat breakfast, it's up to you. he said as he kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Kaitlin sighs.

"It would be nice to continue but I am pretty hungry so..."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:59 pm

When she said that she wanted to continue but she was really hungry Tyler smiled. Well it looks like mom's not getting up, so we can get started on eating on our own. he said with a smile as he kissed her one more time before grabbing a plate and putting a few pancakes, some bacon, and a egg on it.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Kaitlin takes a plate and puts a pancake, some bacon and an egg on the plate and goes to the table and begins to eat.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:16 pm

When she took a plat and started to eat Tyler sat across the table from her, smiling as he began to eat himself. Kait...If you ever feel like I haven't been paying attention to you, you need to come say something, Odds are Im not meaning to, you mean too much for me to do that to you.... he said as he looked at her, worry and true care showing on his face, he may have been swamped with things at school, but he would always be able to make time for her...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Kaitlin smiles gently.

"Don't worry I won't feel that way as long as you love me."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:38 pm

When she told him that he didn't need to worry Tyler smiled, he really had found someone who genuinely cared about him, and that perhaps was the greatest thing of all for him. Then I guess we're in for a long time together, because I will always love you Kait. he said with a warm smile as he continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Kaitlin smiles and continues to eat.

"So who is on your team at Beacon?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:50 pm

My Teammates are Matt Nightingale, Mao Visorith, and Kyri Tredama. Mao and Matt are the calmer ones in our team, that much is clear. Though Matt can match my energy if he needs to. he said with a grin when she asked him who his teammates were.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Kaitlin smiles.

"That's good it's always good for someone to have your back"

She continues eating.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:55 pm

When she said it was always good for someone to have your back Tyler nodded with a smile, still eating, but having cleared his plate after his next mouthful. It is good for someone to have your back, It makes you less nervous than when your the only one watching out for yourself. he said as he stood up and put his plate in the sink.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Kaitlin finishes eating and puts her plate in the sink.

When she is done she has an idea and pokes Tyler in the sides, seeing if he is ticklish or not.

Hopefully he is...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:12 pm

When Kait poked him Tyler almost laughed, but at the last second he caught himself, he knew what it usually meant when people poked you. Well then, I guess it's time to see if she's ticklish too. he thought as he turned around and poked her multiple times, trying to find someplace where she was ticklish, a grin on his face as he did so.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Kaitlin was about to start laughing but she caught herself and tries to start tickling Tyler back.

He isn't gonna win this.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:19 pm

When she started to tickle him some more Tyler did the same, tickling her faster than she was, biting the inside of his cheek to keep from laughing.

You're gonna have to try harder than that Kait...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Kaitlin gets him on the ground and straddles him while tickling him, almost gonna laugh very soon.

I...will...not...give...in....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] A Private Evening   [Closed] A Private Evening - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed] A Private Evening
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next