RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Open]Night Express

Go down 
+6
Zou Sama
Myren
Prinny
DatteSa
pankakemixer
Navolas2
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
xthorgoldx

[Open]Night Express - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:24 am

"This is both incredibly convenient and horribly inconvenient." This guy had the manifest, but was also a guard, and Alton didn't know how long it'd take him to get Diadem back on if he tried to remove the cuffs - he could, but not with his gauntlets on, and with a broken arm it might take longer than usual, to boot. Then again, these cuffs had a bit of slack to them. Maybe...

"Open it to page four, inventory. It's the key." Alton said, slumping to the floor and folding his arms against his chest with a wince.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:14 am

Ah karma, you fickle mistress. Chiu had to hand it to Hunter, throwing her own words back at her, it seemed he was a bit tougher than she had given him credit for. Resheathing her weapons she pulled the loaned knife from her belt. "Here." She said as she handed it back to him. "Thanks." She couldn't really think of anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:35 am

Nigrum opened the folder he had been holding in his left hand. "Let's see, page 4 page 4, Ah here it is" he said flipping through thankful that it was one of the pages not stuffed into his pocket. "So what am I getting from this page" he asked holding it in front of Alton. As far as I'm concerned the important pages are in my pocket "You said something earlier about industrial grade dust propellant but that was another page if I recall correctly."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:43 am

"Here." Hunter looked towards the back of the train and saw Chiu handing the knife back to him with a simple "Thanks."

"No problem, Chiu. Thank you for not loosing it." Hunter said with a laugh, wincing a little as he reached for the knife with his right arm. As he grabbed it, he saw something on Chiu's arms through his Infinity Lens' night vision. Several marks underneath of her sleeves, which were dancing and rolling up in the 60 mph winds from the train. It didn't seem as if she noticed. Hunter silently took his knife, looked back towards the front, and put the knife back in the slot on his left forearm.

"Alright, then. Let's go get Alex. But first..." Using just his left arm, Hunter took out the Metaruhōku. "Let's get rid of this stuff. You may want to step back a bit. Don't want oil all over your clothes like Alton now, do you?" Tapping his aTab a few times to change the settings, the Metaruhōku's blue cores were nerfed until it was enough for a few strong winds to come out.  Holding it perpendicularly to the train's direction, he angled it at the still oil-coated floor and activated the cores. A tunnel of wind started blowing away the oil, and soon, Hunter and Chiu had a dry walkway across the entire flatbed. Metaruhōku was placed onto his back again.

"Go up to the roof. Try and see if you can spot Alex up there. I'll join up eventually. Be careful. He's equipped with pistols and rifles. I don't know if he's got swords." Sprinting across the car, Hunter caught up with and addressed the guard.

"Hey. Guard. Uh..." He looked for a nametag on the guard. All officers of the law have one, right? If they did, then Hunter couldn't find it. "Whatever your name is. Listen. I'm gonna go up top, see if anyone is up there. That way we can close off some escape routes for Alex. I've told Chiu to go up already. Now, all I know about his weapons are they're mostly guns, but he may have a blade or two." Hunter climbed up without waiting for a response.

Last edited by Wrecker1214 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos.)
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:01 pm

"Yeah, the shipment was primarily industrial-grade propellant, "Mix R98." Check the recipient list - Airships Unlimited, in particular - it's used in industrial and transportation grade mixes. But, as you'll see there" Alton nodded at the sheet in the guard's hand, "there's a problem with the characteristics of the shipment. This particular grade of dust has a very specific mass/volume ratio, and it's off by a mile. Whatever was being shipped was not Mix R98, and whatever my associates at Airships Unlimited have been receiving as "R98" has been destroying their engines."
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Myren wanted to charge through the train to the ambassador's car. He wanted to ignore everything and everyone on the train until he was absolutely certain that Greman was safe. He wanted to beat the living hell out of Hunter for forgetting to mention the other dangerous intruder who had explicitly told him that because he was so focused on his grudge. Myren wanted to do a lot of things right now, and then he moved into the secure cargo car. or rather, He moved into what was supposed to be a secure car, if it weren't for the fact that the door on the far side had somehow been blown off it's hinges.

Cursing loudly, moved to quickly to the far end of the car, stepping over the broken door. He quickly poked his head up to look onto the roof, and the pair moving along it.
"Hunter!" He yelled over the wind "Whatever your friend wanted, it looks like he got it"

Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:56 am

Nigrum took the sheet back, and looked at the information about it. "So whomever is shipping this faux Mix R98 has something against Airships Unlimited." He scratched his chin, he knew very little of airships rarely riding in them and usually staying away from the hangers. Is it possible that The Opposition is behind this? he thought, This could cause large amount of death which would be terrible. He always tried to run his missions clean. It was one of the main reasons why his sword was rarely drawn except to threaten or for serious battles.

"Who do you think might be behind this then?" he asked looking at Alton.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:57 pm

In Character = Hunter

Hunter kept exploring the rooftops, looking for Alex with little luck. A shout from below caught his attention.

"Hunter!" The guard was yelling over the wind. "Whatever your friend wanted, it looks like he got it." He leaned down to take a look. The guard was standing in the middle of the door frame, the same one Hunter had broken earlier.

"Uh-huh. Looks like he took advantage of the icing problem. Maybe he's got the shipping manifest from the car." He looked back up, then down at the guard. "I'm gonna go on up ahead, see if I could find him. Good luck."

In Character = Jett

The wait was killing me. I was told to wait for 10 minutes for the train to arrive and listen for the signal. That was 20 minutes ago. I sat down and sighed. At least it was still getting me enough pay to get by for another month, and get a little slomogui on the side. Speaking of which...

I took out an inhaler. Normally, they're used for people who have asthma attacks, but this one isn't for my asthma; I wasn't sick. I shook it thrice, held it to my mouth, and squeezed.

PSSSSH.

One milliliter of the drug slomogui vaporized and spread into my lungs. I shuddered as my eyes widened. Time slowed down. I looked at the falling leaves, watching them flip and flutter as they fell. The moonlight turned iridescent as it glowed. Shadows danced all around me. It was surreal. It didn't seem to end. I didn't want it to.

Thank you, slomogui. I really needed that hit; I couldn't stand being in the same spot for more than 20 minutes unless I've drank Mako Sake or hit some slomogui.

A slow mumble brought me back from my dream. I scrambled to pick up my radio, which was sitting beside me.

"This is Operative: Jetfire. Say again, over." I asked. Jetfire. I liked that codename.

"We never got the call from our other guy, Alex. Might be because the radio doesn't work in these mountains that well, maybe not. Anyways, it doesn't matter. We're still gonna kill the ambassador, even though we told Alex we wouldn't. You know what to do. Over."

"Understood. Jetfire over and out."

The train came into view. I estimated its speed as about 60 to 70 mph. That was nothing to me and the Sự Xoay Gió.

I had plenty of time to do this mission. Maybe I'll take some things from the cargo holds as well. I assembled my swords into AntiGrav board mode and hovered towards the train, nearing 90 mph as I raced it.

Last edited by Wrecker on Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:07 am

"If I'd had any idea of who did this in the first place, I wouldn't have needed that manifest. That was the starting point - 'Oh hey, what's SDC really sending us?' - and it's at least given me proof that something is going down."
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:29 pm

Myren shook his head and sheathed Skorpios with a snap before moving through the next few cars. 'no need to cause a panic' He thought curtly. when he arrived at the ambassador's car, glad to see it appeared as it had when he left it.
Myren tried to get a hold of Greman using the communicator he'd used earlier, but it appeared to be jammed. Myren's eyes flared for a brief moment before he calmed down and moved to the small panel by the door.
keying in a short sequence, a light blinked on.
"Sir, this is Aeacres. are you there?"
"Ah! Myren! there you are boy. what in the world is going on out there?"
Myren sighed, relieved to hear his objective was unharmed
"there was an attack on the train sir. the culprit has been detained, but there may still be some rogue elements onboard. unfortunately, I'm going to insist that your car remain under lockdown until we arrive in Vale."
"You really are a cautious one, aren't you?" the ambassador teased. he seemed quite frivolous dispite the situation.
"It's what you pay me for sir"
Myren turned off the intercom
Fragging drunk. He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:09 am

"So you were just completing a job. But what does that have to do with this train?" Nigrum asked Alton. This was sounding like a good alibi, but something seemed slightly off. What did a shipment several months ago have to do with a train heading to Vale.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Chiu really needed to start minding her own business. What had started out as a a simple investigation into a couple of stowaways had turned into a near explosive standoff and then a new search for a third stowaway. All because somebody did not like the fact that the Schnee company was hiding something. Who cares? She asked herself. At the end of the day Grimm die because of the dust they manufacture. If they want to skirt the law, so be it. They killed Grimm and that is all she cared about. Next time, she was going to just go back to her seat, let the others waste time fighting each other. Chiu wanted to be a Huntress because Grimm needed to die and Huntresses killed Grimm.

But here she was searching on top of a speeding train [4], looking for another human whose status as a threat was unclear. Yay... Could her day get any worse?
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm

As Character Jett

I passed the third to last car, hearing a commotion inside it.

""So you were just completing a job. But what does that have to do with this train?"

Sounds like Alex got captured. Ah, well. Not my problem, I thought.

I lay down on top of my AntiGrav and rode it, Skeleton Sled style, keeping fairly close to the train wheels, riding past an open flatbed. I couldn't risk being spotted by the guys yelling in the car. Once past the flatbed, I stood back up and continued along.

That must be it. There's a guard walking around on the talkie inside. Quickly, I did an ollie jump. As the Sự Xoay Gió raised up, I split the board in half lengthwise down the middle. Automatically, the two halves went to the sides of my hips, while I fired a grappling cable up on top of the train. I triggered my jump pack to carry me up there.

As Character: Hunter

"Well, scrap."Hunter did his third scan of the train. Alex was still nowhere to be seen. He turned on top of car [3] and walked back towards the rear, reaching Chiu.

"I can't find him. Wherever he was, Alex isn't there anymore." He explained. "I think it's best if we go back inside the train. No need to-" He stopped.

A clunk sounded behind him. Two cars ahead, a cable had attached itself onto the roof, followed by someone in grey and red with two swords. Not a good sign.

"You there!" Hunter yelled out. "Identify yourself, train hopper." The new guy looked up, apparently surprised that there were two kids wearing black and blue on top of the train. Guess he forgot to look up on the roof.

The new guy clicked his arm a few times, turning some gears inside it. His five fingers suddenly disappeared, replaced by a long blade and a barrel. He then impossibly bent his arm backwards at the elbow 25 degrees, brought it up to his face, and fired several shots in rapid succession at the two. "Aw, slag."

"GET DOWN. We're sitting ducks out here!" Hunter tackled Chiu, using his wingblade as a giant shield to deflect the bullets that flew at them.

As Character: Jett

I kept firing his ice bullets from his Dust core, cursing myself for forgetting to check the top for guards while advancing.

Last edited by Wrecker on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : It's a secret. I'll never tell.)
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:34 pm

gunfire broke the tenuous silence that Myren had managed to enjoy for a full thirty seconds.
"oh don't worry about me Myren, i'm just going to run around on the roof and pick a fight with my old friend who may or may not have been sent here to kill your employer!" Myren said, in a poor imitation of Hunter.
"Fraggin' vigilantes, always complicating things."
He poked his head up over the roof and beheld Chiu and Hunter facing off against the newcomer. Myren dropped and began moving back through the cars. He charges through the cargo car [4], and attaches Mirmigi to the edge of the roof, kicks off the wall of the next car and pulls himself up behind the intruder.
"You must be Alex" He yells over the wind. "Drop the ... gun?"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:55 pm

As character Jett:

Another guard just landed behind me. "You must be Alex." The guard yelled. I turned his head to my left, keeping my body parallel to the train while still shooting at the two towards the rear. He thinks I'm Alex? Then who's being interrogated?

The guard kept shouting. "Drop the ... gun?" He seemed puzzled by Jett's weapon. Not surprising, really. Not many people see a prosthetic hand, much less one that turns into a gun. I smiled. The guard was within range.

"One: Not Alex. Two: You first." Switching Dust cores, I brought the Tay Súng up towards the guard and fired. An arc of blue electricity shot out at him. I was unsure if it was enough to either kill or knock out the guard, though. I then continued firing at the giant sword behind me

Last edited by Wrecker on Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:46 am

That's it! From now on Chiu was not getting involved in law enforcement again. Let them handle their own problems. As Hunter's body slammed her into the roof of the car, a roar of gunfire drowned out Chiu's protests and curses against his manhood. Suddenly, Hunter's body was back-lit by a series of bright blue flashes. In the staccato bursts of light she caught a glimpse of a body she did not recognize. Shoving Hunter off of her enough to reach her weapons she drew a blade with her right before switching to the gun and loosed a trio of shots.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:52 am

As character Hunter

Who the hell is this guy? Why is he shooting at us? And why the hell is she insulting my masculinity instead of screaming in fear? The gunfire ceased momentarily. Peeking up from behind his wingbuster, he watched as the guard get electrocuted and crumple.

"No!" Hunter shouted. Another one down. He moved his right arm a bit. It still stung, but he could still manage. Besides, he was ambidextrous; he could fight one-handed if he wanted to.

Chiu stood up and started trading bullets with the newcomer. Hunter followed suit, igniting his sword and sent five fireballs towards him.

As character Jett

This was supposed to be a clean job. Get onto the roof, drop one of the sticky bombs, I checked to see if I still had the two hockey puck-sized bomb on me. They were still on my belt. Kill the ambassador, and get out. Now that three people saw you, you gotta either kill them all or destroy the entire train. And seeing that one of them is easier than the other...  I adjusted my hat and brought my mouth cover up higher over my nose. The girl shot three shots at me. Transforming my arm back into a hand, I drew his swords, deflecting three shots. Suddenly, the second guard got up and launched fireballs at me.

"Time to reap the whirlwind." Attaching the two ends of the Sự Xoay Gió together to make a staff, I began rotating his mechanical wrist 360 degrees, making a spinning windmill/buzzsaw/shield moving at 5280 RPM, assisted by the Sự Xoay Gió's Dust cores.

The winds made by the Sự Xoay Gió blew away all the fireballs that came at me. I began advancing backwards towards the front of the train, stepping over the downed guard. There was was a fork in the track up ahead. I needed to switch it to the incomplete one.

Last edited by Wrecker on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:56 am

Myren became aware of himself after a moment. more importantly, he became aware of the son of a Grimm who'd hit him a moment ago now stepping over him, blades spinning at a remarkable rate.
"frelling synthetics" He thought for a moment before rolled and fired Mirmigi upward at the intruder's spinning wrist. Rooting himself in place with aura, he hoped that the chain would be enough to jam up the rotating blades.
"You're not going anywhere. I still owe you for that"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:57 pm

OOC: I'm gonna post in first person whenever I play Jett from now on. Mix up my writing a bit, you know?

As character Jett

The whirlwind slowed down, while my movement suddenly stopped and I began going the opposite direction. i tugged and pulled, trying to go towards the train engine. Still nothing. I looked at the Tay Súng. Something was wrapped around the hand, getting larger and larger as it spun. One of my eyebrows under my hat raised up. A chain?

"You're not going anywhere. I still owe you for that." Well, this was interesting. The guard was still alive, anchoring himself to me, either using his weight or his aura ability. And since I could easily move a car with my Tay Súng, it was more likely the latter.

"Funny. I was going to say the same thing to you. You owe me two, by the way." I said as I rotated my wrist to untangle myself and triggered an electric burst through my entire forearm. Electricity arced through the chain at the guard again. Thank god my fake shoulder was insulated against shocks.

As character: Hunter

Hunter watched as the red figure (he settled on calling the guy Red) blocked their attacks with what seemed to be a propeller. "Damn it. None of this is working. We gotta get closer to him." He and Chiu were on car [4] only two cars behind Red. They could reach him.

"Listen. I'm gonna go and move in on the guy. We don't know why he's here, but it's obvious he's not friendly, and we gotta stop him. You can either provide covering fire or assist in CQC if you - WAIT!" He pointed at the guard and the jumper. It seemed like the propeller thing stopped. Good timing, too.

"Now or never. You with me?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:49 pm

"I'll go high, you go low." Chiu agreed. "On my go. Ready? Go!"

Without waiting for a reply, Chiu stepped out from behind Hunter's shield and sprinted at the new attacker. When she was just outside his reach she lept, spun, and aimed a hook-kick towards his head. It was not the most efficient attack, much too flashy, but it wasn't meant to be. Chiu was the distraction, the bait, the real attacker was Hunter. With a little luck he would be able to remove this prick from the train. Everything from the knees down could stay though.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:53 am

Myren clenched his teeth as the shock arced through him. the padding in his armguard insulated him somewhat, but not enough to completely negate the current. His left arm twitched slightly before he mastered himself again. with a grimmace, Myren slammed his left elbow down, anchoring it with aura while he quickly retracted the chain. "One" He yelled as he thrust upward with Skorpios
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:26 pm

As character: Hunter
Hunter checked to see if his right arm had healed yet. The pain was still there, but was small enough for him to fight. Wait, is she gonna say set, then go? Or just go?

"Go!"

Nevermind. Saving his aura speed as he ran, Hunter placed his wingbuster onto his back, letting Chiu run a few meters ahead of him, shouting the commands, "Metaruhōku! TRANSFORM and BOOST!"

As character: Jett
The guard thrust his weapon at me, attempting to stab me. I easily parried it to the side with a buzz of the Sự Xoay Gió. What a waste of energy. The guard's still awake. Should have charged it up more. Ah, well. I prepared to stab him when I noticed the blurry combat boot coming at my face.

"What the Pit?!" My voice distorted by the voice filter under my bandanna, I rolled backward, stumbling from the strike. I looked up, catching a glimpse of a blue-clothed girl with guns, about the same age as me. "Kiddo, if you're gonna show me your legs, I'd like it if-" I didn't finish my sentence. Another blue blur had sailed over me, grabbed me by my shoulders, and threw me over it backwards. I landed on my knees, looking up at the one who just tossed me. Boy, armed with giant sword. Seems like the train had hired more than one bodyguard for Ambassador Greman.

I split my staff back into swords when I heard the boy talk. "I don't know if you're here looking Alex or the ambassador, but I do know this: Come quietly or there will be trouble."

That voice... I know that voice...

The Huntsman.

As Hunter
As Hunter crossed the end of [2], he had let Chiu run up to the the end of car [1] and kick the guy when he had activated the Boost. With a sudden burst of speed, he covered the rest of the distance and passed over her, narrowly dodged the electrocuted guard's blade (Why is he saying "Won"? It doesn't look like he won the fight), and reached Red. Grabbing the guy's shoulders, Hunter grounded himself and tossed Red a few yards over his head. As the attacker recovered, Hunter took out the Metaruhōku and gave him a warning. "I don't know if you're here looking Alex or the ambassador, Red, but I do know this: Come quietly or there will be trouble. You have 20 seconds to surrender before I take you by force."

For the longest time, there was nothing but the sound of the wind as the train sailed into the night. Then, he heard a small chuckle, which evolved into full on laughter coming from Red.
"What's so funny, Red? You got a death wish or something?" Red continued to laugh. Then, a filtered voice came from him. "Oh, no, it's nothing, really. I just thought you were the one that had the death wish, Thợ Săn."

"What are you walking about? I have no-" Wait, did he just say...?

"..."

"Who are you, and how you know my name?" Red got up, laughing as he did so. "Oh, Hunter. It's only been a few years since we last met. Surely you haven't forgotten about the House of Ambus."

The House of... "Wrong. I will never forget what the Ambulons did to my grandfather, and hundreds of others, with the excuse of an 'Atheist Holocaust'."
"Ah, you do remember after all. Well, what about when the Ambulons set up their temple in the mountains of the Forever Frosted Forest?"
"You know what happened next. Everyone outside the city knows. Even my town's idiot knows, and I had to draw him a picture of Professor Ozpin the day before I left for Beacon. I killed Dominus Ambus myself, stopping him and his cult where the government could not, avenged my grandfather, and ended the slaughter. The temple fell, and so did the House."
"End indeed, Thợ Săn. But..." Red guy started waving his swords. "I'm curious to know, though, do you even recognize me?" Hunter shook his head. "You're wearing a mask, we're on top of a train moving at 60 miles an hour, and you've got some voice filter going on, Red. What do you think?"

"I expected not, since we were on opposite sides of a gun." Red pointed towards the rear of the train. "Who is that, by the way? You two match pretty well." Hunter looked back. What’s he going about now?
Why does she matter to you?” He asked. Red chuckled, looking down at his arm as if he was thinking about something. “Remember those few minutes before you entered the Dominus chamber? Do you remember what happened to the people outside? The guards? Do you?” Hunter noticed Red’s voice was becoming more and more agitated. "My clan and I were all out there, hired guns for the Dominus. We barraged you with bullets, wasting whole entire magazines, but somehow you managed to dodge every single shot! Then, you got in the middle of our clan, and we all caught each other in the crossfire, incapacitating us all without you even attacking. Thanks to you, I shot my own girlfriend in the heart, while she shotgunned my entire goddamn arm! I had to get it amputated because of you!" Red yelled through his voice filter, waving with his mechanical arm. "Look at what you've done to me, Thợ Săn! I no longer feel anything in this arm. The last thing I felt was Skye's hand in mine as she died, saying, ‘I’m so sorry, Jett. Forgive me’. Do you know how hard it is to live with that and a numb arm for three fragging years? No heat, no cold, no pain, no warmth! NOTHING! NOTHING EXCEPT FOR THAT MEMORY!" Jett stopped to collect himself. Hunter realized he was now facing a shattered glass image of himself. Jett was just like him, out to avenge a loved one. This time, however, the boy actually liked to kill, and Hunter was the hunted.

"I only came here to kill Ambassador Greman, Thợ Săn, but I'll be happy to kill you as well." Jett raised his twin red and white swords.

OOC: Battle music!

As Jett
Hunter's blue and black blade was raised, but for some reason, it was the blunt edge that was pointed at me. "I'm sorry this happened to you Jett, and I don’t want to fight you, much less kill. No one needs to die tonight. But, if you really want to fight me, come and try," he said, taunting me. I smirk at him under my mask. "Always without fear, Thợ Săn. But for how long?" Using the acceleration Dust cores in my blades to become a swirl of blades, in the style of the Shingeki martial art, I rush at him. The Hunter parried almost every single one of my strikes, jumping over the ones that I aimed for his feet with. Surprising that he was fast enough to counter all my attacks with that huge of a blade.

Suddenly, he struck. After I jabbed with my left into the train roof, he used it as a platform for him to jump up and hit me with a roundhouse in the face, sending me stumbling backward. I had barely regained my balance when he tried to do a downward aerial strike. My jump pack saved me from certain death, rocketing me back as Tay Súng opened fire (or is it "open ice"?) at the Hunter, who blocked or rolled to dodge every shot. I continued to shoot at him as I landed, greeting another blow from him with Sự Xoay Gió. Our blades locked, both of us struggling to prove they were stronger in a pushing contest, except this contest included swords. I took advantage of this pause by having Tay Súng hold the lock while my left arm elbowed him in the chest twice. He responded with a headbutt, and one that hurt like hell, too. My reply was another clockwise Shinjeki Swirl, which he jumped into the air to dodge. Tay Súng shot and was blocked again. Okay, bullets won't do much. Let's try lightning.

I switch Dust cores within the drum in my bicep (I really should get more than just two Dust crystals. Like a revolver, this drum still has space for four more cores) and blast him with blue bolts, but ever so nimble, he tucks and rolls backwards below the shot. I keep shooting at him each time he makes his way forward, still dodging my shots while some passing trees catch on fire. Right before he reaches me, I switch cores again. Bang. Bang. Two ice bullets. The Hunter fell over backwards. Gotcha. I walked over, thinking it would have been a more difficult fight. I spot a bit of blood coming from his head, the side that's on the train's roof. Combining the Sự Xoay Gió into its giant sword/board mode, I prepared to stab him, just to be sure.

Last edited by Wrecker on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:02 am

Myren took a moment to compose himself while Hunter and the intruder spouted exposition at each other. Some bloody sob story about how He's the victim and Hunter doesn't know his pain, and all that good old nonsense that sociopath's use to justify their rampages.

upon reaching some kind conclusion, the two faced off. Myren glanced at Chiu before posting himself in the middle of the roof, cutting off the intruder's retreat. "If he makes a break for it, You get in front of him and I'll back you up."

the pair seemed relatively evenly matched until Hunter took two rounds to the chest and crumpled into a heap. The intruder raised his blades for the killing blow.

"not on my damn train" muttered as he charged forward, firing Mirmigi to pull the upraised swords off their path.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:09 pm

"Copy." Simply said in reply to the guard. Getting around in front of him might prove problematic, however, but out of the two of them Cap was probably in no shape to move that fast after the electrical attacks. With the battle still raging the train was becoming an ever changing battlefield. Despite with all the talking.

By the gods you two talk too much. Chiu thought as Hunter and the newcomer faced off. She had enough social decorum to not say that aloud though, even if the two were yaking away like a couple of old hens.

Suddenly Hunter proved that even if you were prefect 99.99% of the time that .01% could easily get you killed. As the guard wrapped the newcomer's swords in his chains Chiu dashed passed him and aimed a pair of slashes towards the newcomer's back. "Shut up already!" She screamed as she swung her blades. "No one here gives a ****!!"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:01 am

As Hunter:

While the other bullet had missed completely, Hunter was slowly bleeding out the side of his head. No one can see behind his glasses if he was awake or unconscious.

As Jett

He was lying belly up, his head tilted to the side. I grinned, raising my swords. Finally, I get to kill the Apostate of Ambus. Finally, I get to kill The Hunter. Finally, I get to avenge my Skye. May she rest in the AuraSpark and him in the ShadowPit. Dust Cores activated, the Sự Xoay Gió began to glow blue. Acceleration cores activated. As I stabbed down, my blade suddenly veered off and hissed his head by centimeters. I looked up and saw the guard with the chain again, saying "Not on my damn train!"

My sword was stuck in the roof, and I couldn't remove it. I released the grip I had on the Sự Xoay Gió and jumped toward him, launching white lightning at the guard. This time, not through the chain like last time, but like those electric Semblance users in those "Space Wars" movies and right at his face. "Stay down, pal! I'm busy trying to kill the Hunter here!" During his electrocution, I barely noticed the girl who somehow managed to get behind me."Shut up already!" She screamed as she swiped at my back with her blades while I ducked. I didn't feel any pain, but I think she cut a part of my shirt. It suddenly became a lot colder. "No one here gives a ****!" No one? Did she just say no one?

"WRONG. I give a ****!" I turned to face her. She was between me, my sword, and the Apostate of Ambus. Who was she? Same colored clothes, same outfit, same hair color. I couldn't tell if she was Hunter's girlfriend, his younger sister, or someone who just happened to have the same clothes as him. Extending the Tay Súng's bayonet, I decided randomly. "Stand back, kiddo, and let me kill your brother."
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:53 pm

Myren raised his arms in front of him, channeling all the aura he could muster to shield himself from the shock. Gritting his teach from the exertion, He wasn't sure how he would get out of this. Suddenly the attack ceased, and Myren was allowed a second of reprieve. stumbling back a step, he spied Chiu being threatened by a blade extended from the madman's arm.

"Lucky this guy likes to run his mouth" Myren thought as he collected himself. readjusting his grip on Skorpios, Myren charged, hoping the roar of the wind would mask the sound of his pounding feet.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:57 am

A low growl started deep in Chiu's throat. She couldn't say what had angered her more, that their new assailant had mentioned her brother, or that he actually thought Hunter could even hold a candle to Ce. Instinct urged her to attack, but a flicker of movement caught her attention as the guard made his move. She needed to keep the assailant's attention.

"Who? Hunter? He's not my brother." She corrected. "You can kill him if you want, but I wouldn't. The moment that blade of yours isn't pointed at me mine will be in your throat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Open]Night Express
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next