RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Open]Night Express

Go down 
+6
Zou Sama
Myren
Prinny
DatteSa
pankakemixer
Navolas2
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Myren

[Open]Night Express - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:53 pm

Myren raised his arms in front of him, channeling all the aura he could muster to shield himself from the shock. Gritting his teach from the exertion, He wasn't sure how he would get out of this. Suddenly the attack ceased, and Myren was allowed a second of reprieve. stumbling back a step, he spied Chiu being threatened by a blade extended from the madman's arm.

"Lucky this guy likes to run his mouth" Myren thought as he collected himself. readjusting his grip on Skorpios, Myren charged, hoping the roar of the wind would mask the sound of his pounding feet.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:57 am

A low growl started deep in Chiu's throat. She couldn't say what had angered her more, that their new assailant had mentioned her brother, or that he actually thought Hunter could even hold a candle to Ce. Instinct urged her to attack, but a flicker of movement caught her attention as the guard made his move. She needed to keep the assailant's attention.

"Who? Hunter? He's not my brother." She corrected. "You can kill him if you want, but I wouldn't. The moment that blade of yours isn't pointed at me mine will be in your throat."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:58 am

Kill him if I wan- "Kid... I'm being paid to kill the Ambassador, and I want him dead, but that... that's just cold." I retracted my bayonet and prepped my gun hand. "Out of the way, kiddo, before I blast your pretty fac-' I lost my balance and stumbled to the left. What was that? A quick look shows that the Tay Súng had two marks, one on the forearm, the other on the bicep, both from a sword that just tried to cut through metalliko.

As I fell, I got a little too close to the edge of the train and a branch swiped my head. The breeze suddenly hit my face; my bandanna and hat got stolen by the tree, and my $5 voice changer with it. My profile was now visible to both of them.

Identity: Compromised. Course of action: Kill witnesses. The guard was only about a meter away. The girl, two. The Hunter, three.

I did a quick clockwise 180. Ice gun towards the guard's chest. Semblance ready.

Freeze.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:00 pm

"Freeze"

'Not fraggin' likely'

Myren quickly stepped forward, deflecting the shots. He stooped low, and charged into the intruder, Ramming his shoulder into the madman's gut. this kind of hit would have given a boarbatusk reason to pause, yet Myren felt like he'd ran into a wall...

"oh you have got to be kidding me."
well, he was committed now. Myren sunk aura to his legs, locking them in place.
'something's gotta give' He thought. 'and I'll be damned if it's going to be me'
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:46 pm

There were a few situations Chiu could imagine as the guard charged into the assailant. Absolutely squat, however, was not one of them. Just as the guard was about to slam his shoulder into the other's abdomen a slight shimmer flashed between the two, and the guard stopped dead in his tracks. Chiu didn't know much about aura use or semblances, but she did know enough to recognize one when she saw it. The assailant had some sort of barrier or shield preventing the guard from making contact. She just had to hope it was a single strike deal.

As the guard braced himself and tried over power the assailant she made her move. "Cap! Hold him!" She called out and charged forward. Covering the distance between herself and the guard quickly she didn't stop, instead a pair of steps propelled her up the guard's back to his shoulder where she launched herself into a flip kick aimed towards the assailant's head.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:52 pm

OOC:
Permission to poke Myren in the gut: Granted.
Permission to use Chiu as a human baseball bat: [18:48:51] Seiryuu22 : Just don't throw her off the train

This guard is like a freakin' tank with swords. Fortunately, I'm a tank stopper. My semblance locks me up, stopping me from moving, and prevents me from moving away from my spot. Meanwhile, all physical attacks cannot hurt me; fists, blades, bullets, etc. I stayed in place, not even budging one inch, and smiled as the guard tried ramming me again. "Gee, you're dumb as an ox. Or shall I call you a bull?" I focused my auralock into two parts of my body, my forward left foot and my right arm, and winded up. Tay Súng was back as a hand, since for some reason I can't use my semblance in this arm if it was a gun; I should have used the bayonet to kill him.

"I'm gonna P.o.K.E. ya, Bull! Here it comes!" My aura boosted hand rushed up to his stomach as I yelled "Boop!" I laughed as I sent him flying towards the front. "Now that's three you owe me!" A huge kick flip through the air went over the guard and right at me, and I barely had time to react. Nice legs, I thought as I put my left hand on top and right hand below her ankle, her combat boot only an inch from my face. As much as I liked the view, I had to fight. My aura locked my feet down into the ground as I started doing 360s with her as a bat.

"Damnit, Kiddo, if you're gonna show me your legs, I'd like it IF-" One swing into a tree. "THEY-" Another hit into the passing branches. "WEREN'T-" A third into the woods. "DIRECTLY-" She just hit a bird's nest. "IN-" That's a lot of egg shells in her hair. "MY-" Her back said hi to the roof. "FACE!" Her face met the roof as well.

She was now lying facedown. I prepared to switch my grip on Kiddo's leg. All I have to do is apply a little pressure to the bones to stop her...

OOC:
Visual aids: the P.o.K.E., the boop, all Jett sees with his human baseball bat, and how to use one and smash one into the ground
Human baseball bat antics thanks to the Chat.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:43 pm

OOC: ugh, stupid people going away. Time to get Nigrum back into this thread....

IC:
*Stuff about how Nigrum got here/didn't show up sooner.* (I'll fill this in ASAP. Kinda need to catch up first)

Nigrum climbed onto the train car as he saw someone swinging Chiu around before slamming her facedown onto the car, the man's hand still around her leg. "So looks like I missed a decent amount of the party" he shouted to get Jett's attention. He clicked the ear of the Panther turning the eyes a bright yellow. He flipped the cane up so the point was aimed towards Jett as he pulled his right arm back. He stabbed forward towards Jett launching a ball of electricity towards him.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:11 pm

"Im gonna poke ya" Never in his life had Myren thought that kind of statement would ever be worrisome, but today was turning out to just be one of those days.

the aura reinforced hit slammed into his side, diverting aura from his legs, he shields himself from the worst of the damage, but is still sent skidding across the roof. He uses his hookshot to stop himself from falling off the roof, and when stopped, raises slowly to a knee.
He coughs once, then spits out a glob of blood onto the cold metal.

"I'm going to need one hell of a bonus for this job" groaned as he got to his feet.

the hitman had already made short work of his chatty little tagalong and Myren was readying himself to get back in the fray when he noticed the damn spy, or whatever he was, climb onto the roof.
'tell me that other guy didn't escape or something...' He thought
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Bull was coughing blood. Cool. I can deal with him later. Kiddo, however...

I grabbed her shin and began to squeeze. The femur can take up to 1100 pounds before breaking. What about a shin? No soon after I started I heard someone say what sounded like "Something-something police!" I temporarily stopped adding pressure. Who said that? As I looked, I saw what I could only call thunderbolts and lightning headed right for me. Instinctively, I let go of Kiddo and raised Tay Súng in an attempt to block it.

As technologically advanced as Tay Súng was, although it dampened the blast, it didn't stop the entire thing. I only remembered fire everywhere for what seemed like hours, then stopped after a single second. My hands and knees met the roof, and I struggled to breathe. Suddenly, my hand started beeping, and I saw an information screen on my forearm I never knew was there.

"Energy Level: 217%. Energy discharge: Required. Energy Release: Imminent." Well, that can't be good. The "Imminent" turned itself into a "5." I told my body to get up. "4." I was still on all fours. "3." Move, already. "2." Move, goddamnit. "1." "MOVE!"

Tay Súng raised up and launched lightning towards the other guy. I didn't see where the bolt hit. I only heard when it hit.

OOC: Visual assist: stopping, redirecting, and falling.

Last edited by Wrecker on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos. I hate making these things.)
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:50 pm

Chiu had been shocked when the attacker grabbed her leg. Pissed when he smashed her into the trees. Furious when he did it a second time. She didn't feel much after the third as her vision swam and dimmed. By the time he slammed her back into the train darkness overwhelmed her as her eyes rolled back into her skull and she drifted in and out of consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:50 am

Myren smirked as the electric attack brought the hitman to his knees
"not so damn fun on the other end is it?"
then he heard the beeping, and saw the subsequent panic
"well that's... probably not good..."
a bomb? He wouldn't put it past this psycho, and with the girl practically underneath him, Myren would need to move fast.
He brought as much aura as he could muster to bear, and launched Mirmigi at Chiu, hooking her by the arm
"sorry 'bout this" he muttered as he yanked hard, retracting the chain and dragging her away from Jett. She reached him just as a flash of light went off. Myren hugged Chiu as he huddled, shielding her from... nothing?

well the train hadn't blown up, so that was a relief. the intruder however seemed to be recovering, so there was little time to celebrate that fact. He let Chiu down, "Don't be dead" he whispered as he quickly checked for a pulse.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Nigrum lowered the panther as the ball struck the enemy bringing him to his knees. That was almost too easy he thought looking at the enemy as he started to beep. "wait, what?" he said as he heard the beeping. He stood puzzled for a second, seeing the guard pull Chiu away with his chain.

"MOVE" shouted the enemy.

Nigrum turned his attention back to him as he stood up and aimed towards Nigrum. CRAP he thought hitting the deck immediately, having no other place to take cover. The hair on the back of his neck tingled as the bolt of lightning passed over him. Okay, long range is out He thought, pushing himself up and moving towards Jett. He clicked the ear of the Panther as he ran turning the eyes to white.

He swung the can in front of him launching a wave of ice towards Jett. He held his arm in position ready to strike if needed.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:59 pm

I dropped again, trying to avoid the ice wave that came at me. I was still burned put from the lightning blast, so I couldn't avoid it completely; Tay Súng became entirely cased in ice. Now I had an "L" made of ice for an arm.

I whacked my arm into the roof a few times, fracturing the thick ice a bit, and began trying to scrape the ice off with my free hand. Looking up, I can see the Duster walking towards me, his weapon raised, possibly a Multi-Action Dust stick. He's probably posing a bigger threat to me than the others. He was only a few yards away. Kiddo, Bull, and Hunt were all incapacitated, anyway.

"Allow me to break the ice." I perform a fist pump, breaking the ice off. Aura P.o.K.E. in my prepped in my left, Lightning Dust Core ready in my right, I lunged for a left hook.

OOC: Visual assist: Dodging the ice.
Breaking the ice.

Last edited by Wrecker on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Mixed up words. Thrice.)
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:39 pm

As if from someone else's perspective Chiu felt herself being moved withing the black abyss that encompassed her world. She heard sounds, possibly words being spoken, coming from somewhere over her body. Along side a dull roar that echoed in the background. "So this is death?" She asked herself. "Louder than I expected." A moment later the truth came to her. She wasn't dead, the bastard in red had simply knocked her out. Once that realization came to her, she understood the black abyss was simply the back of her eyelids.

She forced her eyes open and although her vision was terribly blurred she saw a face hovering over her. A distinctly male face. That red bastard was about to have his way with her! A scream tore itself from her lips and her right fist shot out and connected to where she thought the face's jaw would be. As the bastard reared back, Chiu scooted out from underneath him, ready to end him for the attempted violation as he vision finally cleared. Now she saw not the face she expected, but that of the train guard.

"Sorry cap." She apologized as she tried to stand before a wave of nausea and vertigo knocked her back down.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:33 pm

"Yep, definitely not dead" Myren groaned as Chiu tried to get up. He looked back to the fight between the spy and the hitman, and then over to Hunter's prone form lying nearby.
"Ah hell, Father always said anyone who helps you is an ally, and you can't leave allies behind."
seeing that Chiu was faring a little worse for wear, He stoop down, wrapped one arm around her and lifted, bringing her to her feet and supporting her.
"Come on, we need to get him some help" He said as he began marching them towards Hunter. upon arriving he cut loose the fabric being pinned by the intruder's blade and heaved Hunter's unconscious form up onto his shoulder, with considerable difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:22 pm

As he approached he saw the tell in Jett's motion as he began bringing his arm out towards the side a bit as he lunged towards him. Nigrum dropped the Panther with his right and brought the arm around to the side of his head. His left hand caught the panther letting the cane slide down in his hand so he was gripping it just below the head with the spike pointing behind him.

He leaped forward towards Jett getting inside the hook. The inside of Jett's arm struck Nigrum's forearm. He swung his head forward to avoid getting hit from the back of the head from the hook and in an attempt to headbutt Jett. His right knee was up from the leap and aimed right at Jett's groin.

Last edited by Navolas2 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:21 am

Autograb Permission:
[22:14:31] Wrecker : Permission for Jett to grab onto Nigrum and pull this flip move?
[22:15:24] @ Navolas2 : the one where he flips him into the water?
[22:15:45] Wrecker : Yeah, the first one done by Swayze to Keanu.
[22:16:22] @ Navolas2 : yeah, I'm fine with that. Kinda unable to dodge in this situation.

IC
I lock myself with my aura, stopping his face and leg from hitting my head and balls. Grabbing him by the shoulders, I shout, "Quit it, kid! I don't roll that way!" and perform a kick-roll, or whatever it was called, placing my right leg on his chest as I flipped back and sent him over me. As Dusty's head hit the roof, I got up and found myself no longer surrounded. Dusty was a foot away from me, while Kiddo and Bull were about 15 feet away trying to escape with Hunter.

Wait, what? Escape with the one who caused my gang to die? I didn't think about Dusty at my feet, or take into account that if they escaped, they could alert the conductors to get the police. I just aimed at Bull and fired ice. "Drop him!"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:34 pm

Chiu cursed silently as she helped the guard move Hunter to safety. She cursed the guard for helping her. Red for putting her in a position where she needed help. But most of all she cursed herself for, once again, being pathetically useless. It would have been better if Red had just thrown her under the train. At least then there would only be one wounded fighter to be seen to. She was so caught up in her self-loathing she didn't even notice the incoming rounds until it was too late to act.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Oh crap Nigrum thought as his attacks failed to strike Jett. He was too close to dodge him as Jett grabbed and flipped him over him. Jett's right foot planted into his chest and threw him. Nigrum focused his aura a moment before smacking against the roof reducing the effect of hitting the roof but not eliminating it.

He lay on the roof for a moment lifting his chin to look at Jett, though upside down. He didn't appear to be looking at Nigrum but then again there is peripheral vision. He heard the shot fired and went into action. Nigrum pulled his knees to his chest and kicked out flipping himself up onto his feet. without turning to look behind him he stabbed the Panther into the roof creating an omni-directional wave of ice with a 6 foot radius. He turned to look towards where Jett had been to see if he had moved or not.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:33 pm

"dammit" Myren cursed as he sank to his knees. the frozen bullets had slammed flat into his back and his aura was starting to absorb less and less of each hit. He dropped Hunter's form in front of him and gently pushed Chiu forward.
"get him down from here. keep him safe." he paused as he weighed his options
"and detach the whole damn car if it looks like I can't hold this lunatic off"

He stood slowly, the small indicator sewn into the lining of his right bracer telling him that his aura had sunk into the yellow. His breath was heavier now, as he turned to face the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:21 am

More ice. Seems like this guy has the same Dust as I do. I do a cartwheel to the left off the edge of the train, holding on, avoiding the ice wave that passed. Peeking up, I notice behind him that Bull had put down Hunter and started walking towards me, but also that Legs was now dragging him. I can't handle two guys at once unless I cheated. Quickly, I aim and launch my cable hand a few feet off to the side of Dusty, and jump. "See ya, kid."

Now, hanging on the side of the train, I sprint to the front, releasing and reattaching my grappling hand to the edge the further I went. As I walked right below the windows, I took a peek in one and saw the Ambassador. I'll deal with him soon enough. Guessing where I was, I pulled myself up, hoping I was right next to where the Sự Xoay Gió was in the roof, and found myself looking directly at the same pair of legs I nearly broke earlier. My sword was instead about ten feet ahead. Goddamnit...

Pulling the rest of my body up, I perform a sweep kick to trip her and prepare to run for my blades.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Taking up Hunter's weight, Chiu moved slowly towards the ledge that would lead to the safety of the train interior. She wasn't a weak girl. A decade of training had given her well defined muscles, but she had never been one to focus on building strength. She was naturally fast and agile, extra strength would simply make her slow and clumsy. "You're lucky I don't have time to take those stupid wings off you." She muttered to her unconscious burden. "I swear to the gods though, if you stop breathing I'm just going to leave you to that red asshole... So, you know, don't..."

Suddenly her feet were knock out from beneath her and she fell in a sprawl. Hunter's heavy form knocking the breath from her lungs. 'Yup.' She thought bitterly. 'This is why you leave the wounded behind.'
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:49 pm

'where'd he go?' Myren thought as he turned, expecting to find spy-boy and the maniac still blasting away at each other. instead, all he found was spy-boy watching the trees go by. "Did he knock him off the train or something" He mused to himself.

Myren's confusion didn't last long however, as he caught site of Chiu crumpling in his peripheral vision.
"oh for F-" He yelled as he spun, finding the intruder trying to make a break for it. Luckily Myren hadn't moved far from Chiu yet, and he crossed the gap quickly.

"Get back here dammit" He yelled as he launched his hookshot at the intruder's left leg in an effort to trip him up.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Nigrum caught site of Jett a few feet back from him out of range of his attack. damn he thought. before watching Jett shoot something to the side of him. Nigrum turned and looked to see Jett's robotic hand gripping the roof of the train with a cable running back to the teen. He turned back just in time to see Jett leap off the train. Nigrum turned and look back at the hand watching the cable move before the hand released and was launched further forward. "Crap, where is he going?" Nigrum said pulling Panther out and running after him.

He looked ahead as the teen pulled himself up on the train and swept Chiu's legs out from under her. Nigrum passed Myren as he fired his hook shot towards Jett shouting "Get back here dammit."

"Freeze!" Nigrum shouted stabbing the Panther forward and launching a ball of ice at Jett's back.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:30 am

As Kiddo fell, I sprinted for my Sự Xoay Gió. Five inches from grabbing the hilt, though, I fell forward and hit my face. Karma for smashing Kiddo into the roof, I guess. How did I trip? Did she grab me? Rolling onto my back, I saw that my foot was snagged by Bull's grappling cable, while Dusty was rushing up, possibly to hit me like the nuns at Ambus when I swore.

I kick off my shoe, along with the hook with it, as I crawl backwards and grab my blades, using them to stand up. A warm liquid dripped out of my nose, possibly blood from Bull making me hit the roof.

"
Freeze!" What now? Dusty answered me, sending another Dust attack. My Aura Kinetic shields can't block energy, so I did what I could: split my board in half and throw it. One half intercepted the ice attack and became a flying ice block headed for Dusty. I grabbed Kiddo and put her in a choke hold with my left, while my right held my remaining blade up in a defensive angle. I ignored the fact that my blood was dripping out of my nose down Kiddo's neck. "Nobody move!"

OOC:
[20:59:30] Wrecker : Seir. Permission for Jett to elbow choke hold Chiu.
[21:03:46] Seiryuu24 : wreck, go ahead
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:45 pm

"Moron." Chiu choked out as Red tried to cut off her air supply. His elbow was pinching her wind pipe, but without the other arm holding her in place, it was a simple thing to deal with. Grabbing his left wrist with her right hand she spun out of the hold and pulled his arm off to the side, before aiming a knee into his face.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:58 pm

Myren sidestepped to avoid the flying chunk of frozen steel sent whizzing past his head. luckily he hadn't been its intended target. He continued his short charge, intend on closing the gap before the intruder could get himself ready, but came to a jarring halt when He grabbed the girl.

'taking the girl hostage... classic.' He thought sourly. this could prove to be a serious complication for them.

or it would have if she hadn't been completely capable of handling it herself; breaking the hold and countering in one fluid motion
'note to self: not a damsel in distress'
He started forward again, readying himself for an opening after Chiu's attack. She'd gone high, He'd go low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Open]Night Express
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next