RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Open]Night Express

Go down 
+6
Zou Sama
Myren
Prinny
DatteSa
pankakemixer
Navolas2
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

[Open]Night Express - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:48 pm

OoC - since you didn't reply to my PM about what direction you're attacking, which you forgot to mention, I'm going to assume that you're attacking from the front.

Still dazed, I hear two gunshots coming from in front of me. Quickly, I use my semblance to block the two bullets, I then prepare to return fire at Bull when someone comes out of the air and tackles me, throwing off my aim. As I fall, I pull the trigger too late and watch as my ice bullet flies between Bull's legs towards Kiddo's shin.

Pushing Flyboy off me, I shake my head twice to focus my vision. As the fog clears, I can see that it's who I assumed to be Alex earlier. He must have attacked me without realizing I'm an ally.

"Hey! Where's the cargo manifest? We gotta go!"
Back to top Go down
Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:13 pm

Dazed, staggering, desperate. Myren knew better than to underestimate a cornered animal at this point, and sure enough the bullets were soon flying again. His aim was awful, which was lucky but now the crook from earlier seems to have decided against making a break for it.
Myren rushes ahead, sword held high. He'd decided against using lethal force on humans at the beginning of this trip. No sense killing people when the creatures of Grimm were only too intent on that themselves, but the intruder seemed not to share his sentimentality. It was becoming a liability, so this time when the blade fell, it wasn't to disarm or incapacitate. Myren stabbed down, intent on skewering the man who'd done so much damage in so little time.
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:50 am

Wrecker wrote:
OoC - since you didn't reply to my PM about what direction you're attacking, which you forgot to mention, I'm going to assume that you're attacking from the front.

((OOC - The last PM I received was a few weeks ago from someone organizing another thread. If you tried to send something to me, you failed - check your drafts, maybe, I know I make that mistake a lot. In any case, you're correct, at least so I assume: I ran out of the car up-train (towards the engine, not the caboose) and flung up and around so that Alton is facing down-train (towards the caboose and anyone on top of the car).))

((Also, Myren, *I'm* assuming you're going for Jett, given you had more interaction with Jett than Alton when it came to fighting and that matches the "so much damage in so little time" description better, but if I'm wrong just let me know Apparently wrong on this one))

"Where's the cargo manifest?" Nutjob called out.

"Why is everyone after this thing, and how the hell does everyone know I'm the one who took it?!? It was a DUST shipment for cripes' sake!" Alton thought. He staggered, the impact from the tackle having rattled his badly-disrupted frame, and dropped to a knee. "What is with you guys and the manifest? Go where? Who the hell are yo-" Alton was cut short as one of the guards from earlier, the one that had orchestrated his arrest, rushed forward, sword bearing down.

"THIS IS REALLY GETTING OLD." Alton shouted, raising a gauntlet to catch the blade. His arm ached from the impact, still sore from the compound fracture a few months back, but with an effort he redirected the stab over his shoulder. Lethal strikes often meant overextending, and now the guard's midsection was open; with a white-knuckled fist, Alton went for the suckerpunch.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:33 pm

OOC:
Control proof:

Hunter continued carrying Nigrum through the train, stopping to open and close the two doors between the cars, then marched on through into the passenger area. He eyed the upper left of his iLens' HUD again, watching his aura levels slowly regenerate at a rate of 11.3 every two minutes. Currently it was at 60%. He spoke to Nigrum. "Alright, kid. Listen, you're gonna be fine. The wound should have clotted enough internally and externally. No broken bones. No collapsed lung. No scars for you either. Now how does that sound?"

Before Nigrum could answer, they heard a gunshot, then a scream. Looking back, Hunter saw in the window someone falling onto the platform between cars with a loud thump. "Stay here, Nigrum. I'm going in." Leaving him to rest in a table booth, his wingbuster leaning against the wall, Hunter cautiously walked to the door, knife in hand, and leaned against the wall next to it. He was unsure if it was Jett, having just put down the guard, had just jumped down to attack him again. His right hand reached for the doorknob, lingered for two seconds, then quickly opened it.

What Hunter didn't see, however, was a guy with a gun for a hand at his forehead. Instead, he saw a girl lying on the floor with her back turned to him, bleeding out of her shin and whimpering. Her gunblades were on the ground next to her. Hunter sheathed his knife and knelt down. By the Pit, what did Jett do to you, Chiu? He thought. Hunter reached out and put his hand on her shoulder, but with a fist to the face, he realized it wasn't such a good idea. "Damnit, it's me, Hunter! You're safe with me. I'm not going to hurt you, alright?" A few profanities escaped her mouth, some at the injury, some at Hunter.

He sighed, then spoke again. "Chiu, listen to me. You've been shot in the leg and bleeding out. I'm a combat medic. I know what to do." The air was silent, save for the rattling of the train. "I can help you. You're going to lose a lot of blood if you don't let me fix your leg. You can trust me." Nothing happened except for the rushing wind. Then, she slowly nodded. "Alright, don't move." Moving over, Hunter took a look at the injury. "Alright, good news. The shot was a through and through, so I don't have to dig any bullets out. You're gonna be fine, but walking will hurt for a while. Now for the tricky part."

Hunter looked at his HUD again. 77%. It wasn't a good level for him, but it'll do. Taking off his gloves, he took a deep breath, sharply in through the nose, slowly out through the mouth, then placed his hands next to the wounds, ignoring the blood. For the second time that night, his hands began to glow blue as his aura seeped out of them and started to seal the wound. The amount of blood dripping lessened at the same rate as the counter on his HUD. Hunter felt his strength sapping away, the night calling at him to leave her to bleed, go inside the train car, and sleep in his seat.

A while later, all that remained of the injury was a bloodstain in the outline of two palms. iLens Aura level: 33.9% left. Taking a few steps back and closing his eyes, Hunter leaned against the train door and sighed. Choosing to become a hunter-healer was the result of him trying to prove that he was better than others. He didn't expect this many hardships as a combat medic, but helping others was a good thing. He opened his eyes again and got up. "Alright, Chiu. My turn to help you to safety." Putting her left arm over his neck, her gunblades magnetized to his back, Hunter opened the door and carried her into the passenger area, leaving her at the same booth opposite the side he left Nigrum. Hunter sat down facing her and leaned his head back, staring at the ceiling.

Some night express. I expected less blood and more train, he thought.

Last edited by Wrecker on Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos and meta amendments.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Open]Night Express
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10