RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fourth Arrival [Open]

Go down 
+23
Icrus505
Tanner
Dark Soul
too much idea
Qopster
FlyingToaster
Kooplah
Frankenstein Joe
LOLcron
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
AAGGRESSS
JL
mgzmgzmgz
WolffeHeart678
Laris_Cole
xariasfury55
icheego5
evilparsnips
Marcello
Queso
ecksdeeeXD
ForgottenFury
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
AAGGRESSS

The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Top laughed as he instead went for a bear hug at Adriane

"Another joker just like me. I like this one."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Dusk just shadow traveled away at what Wolffe said about him cheering up. He masked his aura the best he could, and went to the top of the tree where none of them could see him, but so he could hear and see them.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:59 pm

"i wasn't joking though" adriane laughed a little
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Wolffe pulls his hood back up.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Top sets her down and takes of his hat as he bows

"Top Eugene Spiegel is my name. sorry if I offended you, your ears are just completely adorable."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:04 pm

"Thanks for the apollogie, just don't touch my ear's they're kinda sensitive to loud sounds" Adriane felt kind of awkward that top had bowed to her and felt on the spot with what to do in response
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Dusk curled up into a ball on the branch he was in, and cried so softly that only another Faunus would be able to hear it. Scared to talk to anybody now that he felt he like he was in the past again, always being judged as a monster or a freak.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:07 pm

"OOO? It would appear that our friend Dusk has made an exit stage left. I better track him as only I can. Atleast I think only I can, unless someone else has the same power...We should hold try outs to see who has the same semblance as us...later, right now I must use my CLAIRVOYANCE!"

Tops eyes burn with green fire as he activates his semblance and focuses, feeling the auras of all those around him as he focuses more energy to extend his sense.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:11 pm

"hey top, just wait a sec i'm a excellent tracker already let me go and find Dusk" Adriane focuses and listens for any noise that may suggest why Dusk fled. Finally Adriane herd a soft crying noise and decided to follow the sound eventually coming upon a tree "Dusk are you here"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Hirsch brightened. There were more Faunus! "Hi, Hi! Nice to meet you guys!" he exclaimed happily. "Wow! I can't believe how many of us there are this time around!" he said gleefully.

(Sorry, guys. I was having a busy day today.)
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Top sunk to his knees from the power expended

"Its just as well. He must have masked his aura or something, I can only sense blips here and there."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:15 pm

Dusk didn't respond to the girl's questions, he just found a apple and threw it in her general direction, hitting Wolffe on the head by accident.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:18 pm

(OOC: Don't worry. That's understandable.)

(IC) "Are you ok Top?" Wolffe then looks up into the tree. "Dusk! If you're up there... Please come down. I don't... I don't want to lose a friend. That's the worst thing to lose..." Wolffe gets hit by the apple. "Dusk... please?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Adriane look at the apple that had rebounded off of Wolffe's head. she looked into the tree's checking each one meticulously. She eventually came across a shape in the tree that looked like Dusk and threw the apple at the shape
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Qopster wrote:
Dusk noticed this disgust and narrowed his eyes at Thana. He walked over to her and whispered in her ear. "Some of the others may not have noticed it, but I saw your look, what's your problem with the Faunus?"

As she doesn't want to make enemy or trouble. Especially when she is surrounded by Faunus.
"No," she answered calmly. "Just surprised to met Faunus this much just in one day'
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:21 pm

((OOC: sorry we kinda left you behind there ))

IC: "Yes. I just strained too much trying to find him."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:22 pm

"Hey," Dusk said when the apple hit him, he fell off, but used his semblance to get back up to the top of the tree. He then let out a long sigh and muttered, "Utter deja vu right now."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:25 pm

"hey Dusk, whats up" Adriane was surprised by herself she had confidence when talking."we may not know much about each other but you can trust me" in her mind she was hoping
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:27 pm

He yelled down to the others, "What do you guys want? Half of you are scared of me, the others probably don't care. As to what's up, ask Top what he did with Wolffe while training, that's what's up right now."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Hirsch looked confused. "Wh-what's going on?" he asked, worried. "Are you okay, Wolffe?!"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Top blushed slightly and looked around nervously.

"I uh...may have fondled his cute fuzzy ears while he was taking a nap."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:33 pm

"Basically Top went ... different ... when he had a bad memory. You guys did the same to me right now," Dusk explained. Once Top said what he did, Dusk's body immediately tensed up. "Top ... shut ... up..."

Last edited by Qopster on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:34 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine... But Dusk..." Wolffe cries a little but quickly wipes it away and calms himself down. "No tears, Wolffe... You promised yourself... You promised Loup..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:34 pm

"oh god, i brought back that memory didn't I, Why did i think i could have friends again"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:35 pm

Hirsch blinked in confusion. "What...?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:36 pm

"No Theta... You didn't do anything wrong." Wolffe looks up at Dusk again. "Dusk, please come back down!"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:37 pm

"GOD DAMMIT ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!!" Dusk was now enraged. "NO! Wolffe brought back a bad memory when he looked scared of me, making me feel like a monster again! That's what everybody told me, that I was a monster for being a faunus! Just stop please," Dusk just broke down again, curling up into an even tighter ball, wraping his tail around himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Arrival [Open]
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next