RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fourth Arrival [Open]

Go down 
+23
Icrus505
Tanner
Dark Soul
too much idea
Qopster
FlyingToaster
Kooplah
Frankenstein Joe
LOLcron
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
AAGGRESSS
JL
mgzmgzmgz
WolffeHeart678
Laris_Cole
xariasfury55
icheego5
evilparsnips
Marcello
Queso
ecksdeeeXD
ForgottenFury
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Theta sat at the bench listening to her music thinking about what top had said earlier about her being cute and Dusk's reaction to it. Maybe it meant he did like her, maybe it didn't.
Theta looked up from the bench and looked at Dusk "Hey"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:31 pm

(OOC: Since I missed a lot already, and I'm going to be gone for a good chunk of today, I'm going to say that Hirsch fell asleep somehow. I'm sorry, guys...)

Hirsch felt his eyelids grow heavy, then felt himself fall fast asleep. He rested his head on a table and smiled in his sleep. He was dreaming about being on a team with his new friends...~
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:32 pm

"Hey," Dusk said back, shy and scared to start a conversation with her again.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:35 pm

"How are you?" Theta tried to make small talk as she was to shy to start a fully fledged conversation "Did those two embarrass you as well as me?"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Daisy notices Wolffe who she had met earlier stand up from a table and walk towards the cafeteria. She looked at the table from where Wolffe had stood up, there were a few people she had seen earlier and a few she had not seen before like Theta. She tugged on Evan's sleeve, getting his attention then pointing over to the table. She then walked towards it dragging Evan by his sleeve behind her.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:37 pm

"I'm good, I guess," Dusk said shrugging. "Yeah, they sort of did, I'm starting to get used to it and starting to go along with it more than I have in the past. How about you? Getting used to Top and Wolffe yet?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:43 pm

"I'm getting used to life, i think and i'm getting used to Wolffe and top. Wolffe is easier to get along with than top, especially with top keep calling me cute because of... you know my ears" Theta was surprised she was being this open.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:47 pm

"Well, at least he didn't get the jump on you and actually rubbed your ears," Dusk said, reaching up to touch his ears. "He got me when I was sleeping and I woke up to see him rubbing my ears. Not a pleasant way to wake up, if you know what I mean." Noticing two people coming over, he pointed to them and said, "Hey look, more people. I wonder why it seems that a lot of people are being dragged around recently?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Theta looked for the direction the people were coming from "why is that girl dragging that boy?" Theta assumed a puzzled look on her face as the two strangers walked towards them
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:53 pm

"I don't know, but I have major deja vu right now. I rember seeing a girl dragging Hirsch away earlier." Dusk explained.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Evan watched the excitable boy skip away, before feeling Daisy tug on his sleeve. Reluctantly, he followed, to a new girl he hadn't met before. Why did I even come back? He thought to himself, smiling sheepishly at the girl. "What are we doing here?" He asked Daisy, still oblivious to the fact that she was mute.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:58 pm

"i'm going to see if i can listen see if they say anything as they come this way" Theta listened closely to the two that were heading towards them to only to hear the boy say "what are we doing here" with no reply from the girl. Theta turned towards Dusk and reported her findings.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:59 pm

While Daisy was leading Evan she heard him asking questions, she turned to him and mouthed silent words, hoping he would understand. Daisy then turned to see Orion looking lonely and sad, she remembered him being shy while the others were talking, she felt sorry for him. I know! I'll make him some friends. She thought to herself. She then turned back, walked towards Orion and grabbed him too then lead both of them back towards the table.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:02 pm

Wolffe arrives at the cafeteria and grabs a plate. He fills one plate with fried eggplant and he grabs a cheeseburger. He then exits the cafeteria. He sees Evan and Daisy going towards his table, along with somebody else he hasn't met yet. He smiles really wide at the thought of his friends meeting them, and the thought of making another friend today. He considers waving, but his hands are full, so he walks towards his table as fast as possible, trying not to spill any of his food.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:03 pm

"Huh, that's odd. Maybe the girl just doesn't like to talk a lot?" Dusk suggested. Then the girl ran back and grabbed another person, leading all three of them to their table. "This is odd... I'm starting to regret listening in on that first conversation that got me here."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Theta looked at Dusk with a worried face "i struggle to make friends as it is, i'm going to be honest i was reluctant to make friends with anyone. whenever i make friends with somebody, something goes wrong" Theta was thinking about using her semblance to help get her out of there.

Last edited by Dark Soul on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Wolffe arrives at the table and sets down his food. "I'm back. I think Top is still filling his plate. I noticed there were some people coming over here."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:11 pm

"Yeah same here, usually it backfire with me and they either die or become my enimeies." Dusk admitted rather worriedly. (Before Wolffe got there) "Hey Wolffe, you know them?" Dangit now I can't escape with my semblance, Dusk thought, looking at the new people.

(OOC I'll brb, gtg eat)
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:14 pm

(OOC: Ok)

(IC) "Well, I know two of them. The girl is Daisy, and she's nice, but I think she lost her voice or something. She dosen't talk but she is very nice. The guy wearing the cap is Evan. Don't offend him, he'll storm off. He did earlier. I don't know who the guy in the hoodie is though."
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Evan was confused as Daisy began to drag him back the other way. He considers just walking away, and leaving again. But he didn't want to upset Daisy again. He decided to stay with it, but pulled his arm away from Daisy. He was confused at why she never seemed to speak, and he was beginning to think she wasn't able to.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:17 pm

"Well then, this should be an... interesting conversation," Dusk said, a bit confused. "Anybody else have an extreme urge to run away and hide from these new people?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:19 pm

"Go ahead if you want. I don't mind." Wolffe smiles again. "I didn't really get to know the very well anyway. They ran off as soon a Top arrived. Heh."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Theta just sat at the table quietly trying to ignore everything going on around her. She decided the only way she could get out of meeting these new people would be to pretend she hadn't sene them coming over. She pulled her hoodie further over her face so she wouldn't be talked to.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:21 pm

"I don't blame them... He can be ... surprising would be the best choice of words I believe." Seeing Theta pull her hoodie up, Dusk did the same thing, hoping they would talk to Wolffe instead of him.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:22 pm

It's too bad that they won't get to meet the new people. Oh well... At least I get to know those two better, and meet a new person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Arrival [Open]
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next