RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:35 pm

As a man is sent flying from the crates, Robins blast had sent two of them men flying over by the trucks. The other one, who really didn't want to fight landed in a trash can. The two watched as the RPG flew past them. When the trucks exploded two of the the men were blown onto the roof. One looked up to Robin and asked, "Can I has cookie mommy?", before passing out. The blast caused Butch to stumble forward. Davy saw this and charged. Using his short stature he ran beneath Butch's face before bashing his shield right into his face. "I SHOULD HAVE A SKULL BY MY NAME!!!" Davy yelled as he sent Butch flying. Davy looked over and saw the two firing on Hoshi and Daisy. "Next stop, FIVE YARDS AWAY!!!" He screamed as he rammed the two. They landed quite a while away. "Aw, only four yards. WHOA!" Davy jumped back as a wall of fire went right by him. He turned to see Butch with a cigarette in his mouth.

"IM GONNA ROST YOU FREAK!!!" He screamed sending more fire at Davy.

"Meep." Davy squeaked as he jumped around. The hissing on Butch's back is worse now.

The one other of the three men caught in the explosion landed in front of Byron. The man stood up and dusted him self off. He turned to Byron and pulled out his bat. "Batter up freak." He said taking a swing at Byron.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:46 pm

Byron simply leaned forward and stabbed the man right in the stomach before he had a chance to even hit him. With a quick kick, Byron wretched him off the blade and allowed him to bleed to death quickly.

"Oh my," Byron chuckled. He glanced up at the man David was fighting. "I think you're going to need more men... not this man.... he's sort of.... dead."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:26 pm

Robin felt her insides go cold as she saw Byron kill a man. That...wasn't supposed to happen, they were Hunters of Grimm, not people. This was...this was....wrong.

That was the only word for it.

Robin forced back tears as she drew another arrow, and aimed at another man's leg. This one was to hit his leg tendons.

Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:40 pm

The man Byron stabbed just falls to his knees. Before looking up to Byron with a bloody grin on his face. He pulls out a small cylinder with a red button on it. "SEE YOU IN HELL!" He said as he pressed the button.

Robin's Arrow hits the mans tendons. He looks down at the arrow be fore releasing a blood curdling scream. David runs in front of him yelling "DUCK!" The man looks up as Butch stands a few feet away from him. "Weakling." He said before sending a wall of fire in his direction. The man was caught in the flames and all he could do was scream as he burned. He fell to the ground rolling to no avail. He soon went limp. Davy just stared in disgust.

"What a leader." He said sending the shield in to his face. The shield broke his nose as he stumbled backwards.

"You think you can beat me?!" He said standing up. The hissing was now at full audio level. Davy looked at him as the hissing continued. "Butch."

"I am the better of you....you"

"Butch!"

"YOU FREAK." Butch pulled out a cigarette and his lighter.

"BUTCH!!"

"WHAT!" He hissed as he lit his lighter. The boom was sudden. Butch had been put up in flames. "OH GOD IT BURNS!!" He screeched as he walked towards Davy. "YOUR COMING WITH ME!!!" He said running at him. Davy didn't move as the lizard came to a slow stop before hitting the ground. He laid there unmoving.

"Just thought I would tell you. Smoking is hazardous to your health." He said with a dark grin
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:43 pm

The moment the man pulled out the cyclinder, Byron whacked him with his gun hard enough to knock him far away with his strength and then jumped backwards even further to escape the blast range.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:48 pm

The man landed a safe distance away before exploding. Davy looked up as droplets of blood landed on him. "Well......weird weather indeed." He said before heading to the crates. "They're gone."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:53 pm

Robin cringed at the sight. Slowly sheathing Vera Volare on her waist, she dropped down off the roof top and signaled for everybody to regroup on her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm

Hoshi sat on the ground with her hands covering her ear's, tormented by the constant ringing in her ears driving her insane, her bow carelessly dropped on the ground from where she had hastily pulled Daisy back into cover. The only thing that broke the monotony of the ringing was her own thought 'Oh god, i'm deaf, curse my faunus hearing, curse me being a faunus, curse everything to hell' she thought getting riled up at the thought of never hearing anything other than the ringing. She looked towards Davy, able to feel the vibrations as he walked and yelled, unable to gayge how loud she was "IS HE DEAD YET, I TOLD YOU TO BRING ME A SOUVENIR" she laughed a little bit, quietly due to not being able to hear herself thinking that Davy would be able to hear.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Byron switched Thanatos back to its passive mode before he regrouped with the others cracking his neck.

"Well then little condor," Byron called out to Davy as he approached, "How about you take backseat for now and let tweetie check on his baby sister?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:06 pm

Robin then punched Byron in the face hard enough for him to be spent sprawling.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:55 pm

The fist connected with Byron's face and he was pushed back a few feet but he otherwise stood there as if nothing had happened with a smile on his face.

"Something the matter?' Byron asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:22 pm

"Your damn right something's the matter." Robin said coldly, any traces of humor gone. Walking up to Byron, she grabbed him by the collar and stared him straight into his one eye, "I saw what you did, and let me remind you of something. We are not killers. Our job is to hunt Grimm. Soulless creatures of darkness, not living, thinking, PEOPLE!" Lifting him off the ground despite his much greater weight, Robin let go of him and socked him in the stomach as he fell.

"You'd better listen well, Byron. The next time you kill somebody, I will be the one to put you down. Is, that, clear?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:29 pm

Byron chuckled as he slowly got up without much effort, brushing the dirt off his pants. "An enemy is an enemy regardless of what it is," Byron says as he lightly chuckled , "When it comes to the need to survive then the matter of morals is the last thing on your mind." Byron jolts his head to the left and right cracking it. "But I understand. I will try to withhold from unneeded killing for you. Now, you care to tell the same thing to the man whose family was slaughtered by those living, thinking, people you wanted to spare?" Byron nods in the direction of Davy.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:34 pm

Robin glanced back in David/Davy's direction, "I'll handle him....in the mean time, see if you can find anything out about that guy." She looked over to Butch's corpse, "Most of his stuff was probably brunt, but there might still be something on him worth looking over."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:25 am

"Heh, if you say so," Byron smiled as he headed towards the burnt cadaver and inspected it.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:41 pm

Daisy smiled as Hoshi complemented her, she hugged Hoshi back when she pulled her into a hug. When Daisy noticed that Hoshi was clutching her ears out of pain Daisy began to rub her hands over Hoshi's ears, trying to sooth her, she knew that it was because of her faunus hearing being hurt by the explosions. When the fighting was over and David confirmed it was safe to come out Daisy stood up and followed Hoshi, still massaging her ears. When Hoshi shouted Daisy recoiled a bit, she understood that Hoshi would speak louder to hear herself but that hurt Daisy's ears. Daisy listened to what Bryon and Robin were fighting about and frowned. What is this bitch on about? Is she crazy? They were fully armed men trying to kill us, they had already killed all of David's family and they were from a terrorist organization who had already killed countless others, killing these scum probably saved many lives and avenged others. Daisy sent to Hoshi as she continued to frown at Robin, taking Bryon's side of the argument.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Davy looked at Hoshi. "Sorry, but he's a bit chard for a prize." He said chuckling. He was making his way to Robin when he saw Byron. He walked over to him and looked at Butch's remains. He stared at his body, before chuckling to himself. "Byron, your smart. Tell me what you think of Butch. Not as a person, but how he fought."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:47 pm

"An idiot," Byron says simply as he crouched next to the body to inspect it, "No technique, no strategy, just charge in and 'burn baby burn'. Something tells me he's not the brains of the operation."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:27 pm

"Exactly, question is who?" Davy turned to see a garbage can fall over and one of the men crawl out. "Hello, there." He said with a dark smile. The mans eyes widen in fear.

"Oh, god." He looked around at the dead bodies. "Oh god, oh god." He looked aback up to see Davy looking down on him. Davy grabbed the man by the collar and pulled him level to his face.

"Byron, you know my favorite part, about capturing enemies." He said as his hand turned to a chainsaw. "The part where they spill their guts, or I do!" The chainsaw revved up as he looked into the mans terror filled eyes. Davy just let out a sinister laugh. "Groovy"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:09 pm

"A very famous man was known for tormenting captured soldiers by shoving metal spikes up their rears until the end came out of their mouths," Byron states as he stood upright and started walking back towards the house, "Just thought you'd like to know that little fun fact. I'm going back to check on your sister. Poor thing's probably lonely having a man she can't even touch there watching her. Hatta's probably singing and dancing to entertain her. I know that's what I'd do. Probably the Flutterwackon, that one's my personal favorite."

Byron waves the others off without looking back and opened the doorway back into the house.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:14 am

Hoshi felt better as Daisy massaged her ears, unsure if she was purring or not but it felt like she was. Hoshi walked over to the group with Daisy in tandem unsure of what was being said until Daisy sent her, her opinion of what was going on. It was nice to hear something other that the silence as the ringing had died down. She looked at Daisy and asked her telepathically "So I take it that girl is against us killing these terrorists, your going to have to tell me what they're saying i can't hear anything other than my own thoughts and anything to do with telepathy" a look of disapproval spread to her face at the girls point of view.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:42 am

Davy just smiled and began lowering the saw onto the man's chest. "SQUEAL PIGGY, OR I GET TO PLAY BUTCHER!!!!" As he finishes his statement, he lets out a wicked laugh. The man's eyes widen.

"I don't know anything I swear." He said almost in tears. Davy just smiled at him. He brought the saw so close to his chest, that the mans shirt was beginning to rip.

"Piggy, I want answers......NOW!!!!"

"T-t-t-the construction site! They're at the construction site!" The man said crying. Davy released the man.

"Good pig, now I can't have you run off, and tell your boss we're coming so.......night, night." He returned his hand to normal before placing it on the man's shoulder. As he did, his arm began to charge with electricity. The man jolted one way then the next. Soon the man fell to the ground out cold. "Well what a ELECTRIFING experience. Yes that's a good one, need to write that one down."

Becky was in the house with Hatta still. Even though Hatta was a bit odd, she wasn't scared of him. She looked around and saw Byron coming back. She turned to him and tilted her head. "What's going on outside?" She asked innocently. "Is David mad again?"

Last edited by Icrus505 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:40 am

Robin sent Davy a withering look of disapproval before moving back towards the house with Byron. Trying to ignore the look she was getting from Hoshi and Daisy.

These men were terrorists, but they don't deserve to die. And even then, we are not the cops, we can't be the judge, jury, and executioner for these men....But at what right did they have to live?

Robin surveyed the carnage, looking sadly at David's scorched house and broken bodies, They killed David's family, and were completely unrepentant about it. He deserved death, and David deserved revenge...But, was this really the best way to do this? I don't know....

Shaking her head to clear the thoughts out of her mind and stopped walking, looking over to Daisy and Hoshi, she walked over to them and asked: "Are you two okay?"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:48 pm

Daisy listened to Hoshi's telepathic message and replied Yeah, she thinks that we shouldn't have killed them. Daisy made a mental note to translate what the others were saying back to Hoshi, it felt nice for her being the translator for once and not the other way around. Daisy noticed David find and torture the man but didn't interfere, she just let him deal with it and continued rubbing Hoshi's cat ears. When Robin asked if they were ok Daisy smiled, she sent Hoshi She wants to know if we're alright, can you tell her I'm fine please? Telepathically while still rubbing Hoshi's ears.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Byron scratched his cheek and looked to the side coyly with a rather casual smile. "Oh, he's just asking a passerby some questions. Nothing to worry about little one. Byron crouches down until he was eye level with the little girl and places his hand on top of her head with a charming smile. "Were you lonely little girl? Don't worry, we'll take care of you. Do you like sweets? I've got some cakes if you want them."

Byron unties the cloth bag he had hanging from his belt during the trip and pulls out a plastic container with chocolate cake in it.

"If you don't like chocolate I also have strawberry and mont blanc."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:17 pm

Beaky looked up and smiled. "Thank you." She said accepting the cake. She sat down and motioned for Byron to sit with her.

Davy walked back over to Butch's corpse. He smiled while looking at the twisted, flame cooked body. "Well, looks whose the freak now." He said chuckling darkly. He raised his foot and brought it crashing down on the burnt skull of the snake faunus. The skull broke and a bit of smoke rose from under his boot. He stomped on it some more. Just smashing until nothing was left to smash.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:24 pm

Byron sat indian style next to the little girl and rubbed her head as she ate, a smile on his face. "You know, I had a little sister too. You remind me of her quite a bit..." Byron looked up at Wonderland's clear blue sky. "I wonder how David's doing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next