RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:55 pm

Becky tilted her head, a little at the three. She then looked at them with a small smile. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:44 pm

Robin walked up to her and knelled gently in front of the girl. Giving her a warm smile, she stretched out her hand in greeting, "Hey there. Do you know David?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:47 pm

Beck slowly nodded. "He's my brother." She said still shyly.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:32 pm

Daisy happily strolled into the garage but stopped when she saw Becky, Daisy looked back at the door into the house then back at Becky Wha... Was she in there with the bodies? She's so young, I hope she's okay. Daisy was worried at first when Becky hid behind Bryon, Daisy thought that Becky might be traumatised. When Bryon pointed Daisy and Hoshi out and applauded them Daisy forced a smile, not wanting to look sad in front of Becky incase she would upset her. When Becky spoke again however, Daisy began to really smile, Becky was still happy and joyous, not traumatized like she first thought. When Robin went over to her Daisy turned to Hoshi and sent She's so young, but so brave, especially in tough times like this. Daisy's face dropped however as she sent Hoshi the next part I wish I was that strong,  not be traumatised by the memories, not traumatised into muteness. At least I can be happy for her. Daisy then slumped down against the garage wall and slid to the ground, where she sat, resting her head on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:45 pm

Becky scanned the room, and saw a depressed Daisy. She tilted her head at the girl. She slowly walked over, and looked at her. "Are you sad?" She asked blinking.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:21 pm

Daisy turned her head to see Becky standing beside her, Daisy forced a smile when Becky asked if she was sad, she didn't want to upset Becky with her own sadness. After a moment Daisy gently shook her head, increasing the smile on her face as she did. Daisy knew that Becky would be confused by Daisy's lack of speech but she hoped that one of the others would explain to her, if Bryon already hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:00 pm

"How long do you think it will take David to reawaken?" Byron asked.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:22 pm

Becky looked at Byron, and shrugged.

As if on cue David began to stir. He looked around at his surroundings. "Ugh, my head. What's going on?" He asked still groggy. Becky looked at him and smiled.

"Hello sleepy head."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Hoshi kept close to Daisy, her being the only one she knew who was still conscious. She saw the little girl and practically crumbled at the sight, feeling all soppy at the sight of the cute little girl. When Daisy started acting sad and depressed Hoshi cuddled up to her, nuzzling her head against Daisy's and sent "You are strong, stronger than any other person i have ever met" telepathically, trying to comfort Daisy. She looked over to see David stiring and considered going over but decided that Daisy needed her more than David did right now.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:30 pm

"You got a little payback from snake man," Byron stated simply, "You passed out and we moved you to the garage. I believe Robin has more info on how that happened though."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Robin nodded, "You passed out after....what was his name? Butch? Anyway, after you started acting like a pyscho. When I confronted you about it, you said your name was Davy, like Davy' jone's locker, and passed out after releasing your Aura." Robin placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, "But as for right now, you need to rest, and we need to eat." She looked around, "Anyone here know how to cook?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:39 pm

David's eyes widened at the sound of that name. "Oh no.....He didn't hurt any of you did he?" David and a few others knew about his other selves. He knew Byron knew or at least Cheshire knew about Dave. Davy was different.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:44 pm

"Nope," Byron answered bluntly, "Oh, I know how to make tea snacks and bake cakes and cookies. I doubt that's 'technically' not dinner material is it?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:55 pm

David stood up, and walked to a cabinet. He opened it, and revealed, a stock of food that could last 4 vale summers. "Hope you like dehydrated food." He said as he walked over to two barrels. He opened one up, and looked at it. He sniffed it, and pulled back. "Vodka, and," He cracked the other open. ", the water. I really need to label this stuff." He walked over to a sink, and pulled out glasses. "I always keep food here. Better safe then sorry."

At this point Becky is looking at the barrel filled with vodka. She walks over to it. She smells it, and shrugs. "This water smells funny." She said getting a glass full.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:03 pm

Robin quickly snatched it out of her hands.

"Sorry Becky, but this isn't for you."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:07 pm

Becky just made a pouty face, and crossed her arms. "No fair David drinks it."

David could already feel a speech coming on. "Byron, got any tea for the little one?" He asked as he added, water to the food, began to cook ramen noodles. Bad for your heart, but never goes bad.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:08 pm

"David....What have you done to this young girl?" Robin asked, her voice like ice.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:19 pm

David raised an eyebrow at Robin. "What do you mean?" He was generally confused at this. He had the barrel there, for him, and emergencies. Never know when you'll need 55 onuses of Vodka He continued to cook his noodles.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:27 pm

When Hoshi knelt down beside her and began nuzzling her Daisy pulled Hoshi into a hug, when Daisy let Hoshi go she smiled at her and sent Thanks, you know exactly what to say to make me feel better. Daisy stood back up, truly smiling and holding Hoshi's hand. When Robin asked if anyone knew how to cook Daisy was about to reply when she suddenly realised, even though she could cook, she had no food to cook with. When Daisy heard David talking about Davy she began to think to herself I know David and I know Dave, but this Davy is new to me, he seems quite violent, also how many other personalities does David have? Daisy eventually shrugged it off, deciding to dwell on it later. When David opened up the food and drink barrels Daisy looked at them, but didn't go near them, she wasn't that hungry, she never had a big appetite. When Becky began to pour a glass full of vodka Daisy almost ran to her to stop her but saw Robin was dealing with it and instead watched Becky and silently chuckled at her childish activities and Robin and David's slight confrontation. After a while however, Daisy finally gave in and poured herself a small glass of vodka, sipping it now and again, trying to not get drunk.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:29 pm

"Now now," Byron chuckled glancing at Robin, "Don't be so stern with the children, honey. We have to be lenient with their little quirks once in a while." Byron picks up Becky and let her sit on his lap as he takes out his thermos of tea and pours a bit into the cap that doubled as a cup for her. "For now let us just gather our thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Robin rolled her eyes, "Sure, sweetie, but they should know what could hurt them. We don't want any burnt fingers now do we?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:36 pm

David just sighed. "Here we go again." He said as he poured his noodles out, and began eating.

Becky giggled at the two. "My teacher would say that you two fight like an old married couple." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:42 pm

"Did you hear that dearie?" Byron says lifting up a shaky finger and making his voice sound dry and raspy like an old man, "Our kids think we fight. Ain't that just ridiculous?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:47 pm

"Quite." Robin said, her voice also taking on an older tone, "We never have any disagreements."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:47 pm

Becky just smiled and laughed, while David sat down and ate. "Robin, what did he do while I was out?" He asked eating. He never remembered what exactly happened, just actions. He couldn't remember what he said at all.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:30 pm

"Who? Davy? You just went on a rampage and killed a few people. I hope your happy about that." Robin said, her voice taking on a edge, "But other then that, not much."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:58 pm

David looked at her with a disgusted look. "Oh god..............I......killed? No, no, no, no. I broke the promise I made. She would be so disappointed in me." His head was lowered, and his voice shaky. Becky just watched him and whispered to Byron. "She wouldn't be mad, she understood his problem."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next