RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:01 pm

The little girl grabs Byron's hand and follows him.

David looks around at the sunny landscape, then sees his sister. "Becky!......what were you doing in the down there?" He asked waiting for the two to get upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Byron guided the girl to where he remembered the stairs being. He doesn't go in a straight line though, he guide her in a wide semi circle avoiding empty space to the naked eye, but to Byron's minds' eye he knows the corpses were still there and he made sure the girl was none the wiser. When they reached where the stairs are, Byron picks up Becky, letting her use his arm as a seat and his other arm holding her waist like a seat belt. Byron walks up the invisible stairway, keeping in mind the angle and placement of each step until he reached the top.

"The little one was hiding in the dryer," Byron smiled, "A dryer is designed to withstand extreme heat. It was good thinking..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:24 pm

Becky looked up and saw David. "David!" She went running up and hugged him. Still sobbing a bit.

David was glad to see his sister was alright. "Why we're you in the dryer?"

"I always hide there, and always win at hiding seek." David just smiled and hugged her. He looked up at Byron and tilted his head to the rest of the house. As if asking to make wonderland in the rest of the house till they get out.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:40 pm

Byron nodded and snapped his fingers. In an instant, Wonderland covered the rest of the house, turning it into an open candyland just like the basement.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:44 pm

"Why is everything out of a child's broad game?" Robin asked, looking down from the second story where she moved to when David and Byron went downstairs.

Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:46 pm

Whilst her and Daisy were patrolling the perimeter she saw a truck that appeared to be heading their way she could just make out the white fang symbol on the side , she turned around to look at Daisy "Don't hate me but we need to go back, there's white fang heading this way" she said worried as she grabbed hold of Daisy and began pulling her towards the house again. Once she reached the house she called out "Hate to be a bother, but I think were about to have..." she stopped mid sentence seeing the wonderland inside "...ooo.K well we've got a truck heading this way and i think it may have a white fang symbol on the side, i hope i'm wrong" she said confused as to how this could of happened
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:01 pm

David heard Hoshi call for him. "Byron keep her in wonderland, have.......Alice watch her." He stood up and ran for the door. When he reached the door he just sighed. "Crap."  

"WAHOOO!" A man yelled as the tuck slid to a halt. As soon as they stopped a big man with a scaly face stood up from the back waving a big pipe. "Yoo-hoo, Freak! You like the gift we left you."  The man hissed at him. David just clenched his fist. The man looked at Hoshi now. "Well, well, well. Come here kitty cat. Let Butchy boy give you a rub."

Last edited by Icrus505 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:14 pm

Daisy fought against Hoshi, she hit at her arm and tried to pull away, she didn't want to go back in there, no matter what, Daisy kept fighting until she breached the perimeter of the house and everything changed, she was in some sort of colourful children's wonderland. She stopped fighting and stood in awe at the sight, she had no idea what had happened, was she dreaming, did she die?

She stood, staring at the world she was in for a while. She was snapped out of hit however when she heard Butch, no this was not a dream, if it was, it would be a nightmare. Daisy slowly lowered her hand to her holster and clenched her hand around Spartan's grip, she remained still as he spoke to David but when he spoke to Hoshi Daisy instantly drew her weapon and pointed it in the direction she heard the voice coming from. If he even touches my wife... Daisy thought to herself, her teeth clenched as she waited for Butch to move closer.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:39 pm

And a bullet arrowed landed right next to the man's head, barely missing his ear.

"That wasn't a miss." Robin's voice came in, now standing on top of the house, holding her longbow and already having another arrow nocked, "Were you the ones who did this?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:52 pm

Hoshi was nervous as the truck pulled up and the one who called himself butch spoke up, she grabbed her weapon taking it out of the scabbard. She then pressed a button on the scabbard which changed it to a quiver. She put as many of her arrows in it as she could from her bag. When Butch mentioned a rub she could only thing of one thing, the way the others had treat her when she was younger, like a family pet. She looked at David and said "You got a plan or is it free for all on them?" she asked whilst pressing a button on the hilt of her sword changing it into bow form and preparing to fire three fester arrows at Butch. As she stood in stalemate with Butch ready to fire Robin fired one of her arrows at them and began to smile 'Always nice to have somebody watching over you when your about to massacre a bunch of delinquents'
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:01 pm

Butch looked up at the girl on the roof. "As a matter of fact yes I am." as he spoke another truck rolled up. From both trucks 10 men in total came out. Each with bats and 5 with guns. "Also freak before we kill you. Your mum squealed like a pig." That comment threw David over the edge. His body was engulfed by a dark aura. All that was visible were two red eyes. "TelL YoU WhAT BUTCHY, i'm cut your stomach open........rip your guts out and HANG YOU WITH THEM!!!" He said darkly before releasing a frightful laugh.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:10 pm

That's bad.

Robin felt a cold chill go up her spine as David proclaimed his intentions. Right now, he wouldn't listen to anything she would say. She doubted that he would have anyway even if he maintained some calm.

I don't know what Hoshi and Daisy will do. Axel isn't here, and Byron is inside.Grah, damnit, I need to find a way to calm him down, but I can't afford to let them go either. But if he goes out there, he will kill them. I can't let that happen. David...isn't a killer, despite what he thinks.

"If you retreat now, we will not harm you." Robin said calmly, "But if you choose to press any further, then fair warning, I'm not sure I can control my friend right about now, and right now, he's rather pissed off. So if you you want to live, leave. Stay, and die. It's that simple." Saying that with as much authority as she could muster, Robin narrowed her eyes at Butch.

And eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I know that, but if David does that...the cycle won't end and he'll be a killer. No better then them. So David, if you have some semblance of humanity left...don't.

Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Hearing more commotion happening outside, Byron knelt down next to the little girl and murmured, "Now look, you stay here alright? No matter what, don't go outside. This man here will watch you."

Behind The little girl, a man dressed almost completely like Byron except with a much crazier looking hat a black black stood with a toothy smile.

"Don't be afraid alright? He's a nice man, trust me. He's about as nice as me."

With that, Byron turned and left the little girl and soon found his way to the door. Shutting it behind himself, as far as everyone outside can tell Byron just exited a normal house, none the wiser of the stranger things inside. Byron could see the black aura that surrounded David and he knew that he's just about reached his breaking point.

"It's alright little birdie," Byron smiled tilting his hat over his eyes, "Let it all out. It's better to be unstable outside rather then downright insane...."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Daisy heard Butch's voice coming from beyond wonderland again, she kept her weapon drawn but tried to ignore the words he said, especially because of what had happened to Daisy. She continued ignoring everything she heard, only paying attention to protecting Hoshi if they came inside the house. Daisy was snapped out of it however when she heard what sounded like David's voice, but twisted and evil. She turned to see something that she had only ever seen in horror movies. A pitch black figure stood in the middle of wonderland now, completely contrasting the happy nature of the backdrop, crimson eyes escaped the darkness but that was all. Daisy was worried, she was not sure if this new version of David was friendly or not. Her hand shook as she held her pistol, she turned away from David and looked back at where Butch's voice was coming from, steadying her weapon.

When she heard Byron talk to David Daisy agreed, these bastards were from the same group that killed her own family. These men killed David's family, she wanted revenge, that was the entire reason she was at Beacon in the first place, not to slay grimm, not to help the weak, but for vengeance. Daisy smirked as her finger pulled back on the trigger repeatedly, launching a volley of explosive rounds outwards, somewhere on the outside of wonderland where she could hear the voices from. Without waiting for return fire she quickly rolled behind what was probably a section of wall, but was now a large pink candyfloss tree. She drew her second weapon, Orion, and loaded hollow point rounds into both firearms, HE rounds inside a house don't turn out well.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:48 pm

The shots go flying by the truck. Butch just looked at David. "So little man wants to talk big. Frank take care of him." A man climbed out of the truck and pulled out a baseball bat. "Batter UP!" He said swinging it at David. In a instant David's left hand was seen out side of the aura. He just smiled a evil smile and chuckled.

"So, you wanna play? Okay then." He ripped the bat away from the man. The man just watched in terror. David cocked the bat back and hit the man. The man was sent flying across the air strip before hitting the tower. He fell to the ground groaning in pain. "HOME RUN!!!" He said smiling evilly. He slowly turned to Hoshi. "You can have the small fish. I want the one that would make great snake skin boats." He said laughing again.

(OOC: after reactions is fight time.....also the have bats and pistols....if any one gets hurt.....I'm disappointed in you.)
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:54 pm

"There you go little condor," Byron smiled, "Let it out as much as you want. You're lucky. I never got the chance."

Byron engaged Thanatos to full weapon mode, the mantle of blades swinging around him.

"Now... let the games begin," Byron chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Daisy didn't think she hit any of them and was beginning to get annoyed, she couldn't see anything with this imaginary world obscuring her vision, she couldn't get a good shot on anything and was afraid that she might hit David who was now outside too. She couldn't try and get rid of it either as she would not be able to control herself at the sight. She sighed as she then gripped her weapons tightly and made a rush out of the door, she saw the 10... 9 men standing outside, she realised that the five men with guns would pose the most of a threat to her as the ones with bats would probably stand no match against a volley of fifty caliber propelled punches. SHe realised the best thing to do right now was to get in cover and not stand around waiting to be shot. She noticed a pile of crates, probably from a recent airship delivery a few feet from the house, she dived behind them and waited for david to attack which would work as a distraction for her to get out of cover and attack too.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:54 pm

Robin gawked at David's actions, David...no. That's not who you are now is it? I just hope you calm down...before I have to put you down. Sighing, Robin took aim at Butch. With eyes trained by the years, Robin knew what to aim for.

"Steel is my body, and fire is my blood." She mummered to herself. It meant nothing really, just a chant to help her focus. But regardless, the bird of prey let the arrow fly. If it hit, it would land right in Butch's right leg, immobilizing him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:08 pm

"Bring me a tooth... or his skull, either way kill that son of a..." Hoshi said as she let go of the three arrows after adjusting her trajectory slightly to the left firing at a clump of the white fang goon's, 1 with a gun 2 with bats. She quickly reloaded and took aim again firing a further 3 arrows at the clump of white fang. Hoshi then dove into cover next to Daisy before turning to her and saying "This is why we couldn't go anywhere for our honey moon, wherever we go work follows" she said with a smile as she peeked above the crates. She gave Daisy a quick kiss and stood up next to the crate firing a further three into the frey aiming for shots to the leg's before quickly ducking down next to Daisy again.

Last edited by Dark Soul on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:19 pm

When Hoshi got into cover next to her Daisy turned to see her and smiled, when Hoshi spoke to her Daisy smiled and silently laughed. Yeah, that and we couldn't afford it. She sent telepathically to Hoshi with a smile. When Hoshi kissed her and began firing back Daisy also took this time to return fire. She crouched down and leaned around the right side of the crates, firing eight hollow point rounds at the five men with pistols. She then rolled back into cover and thought to herself Wish I brought my 12 round mags. She then looked at Hoshi again, she pulled her into a hug with her left arm and began kissed her, with her right hand she poked Spartan around the corner of the cover and fired eight shots, hoping to scare the goons or distract them, blind firing would probably never hit any of them, especially since she was purposely aiming above their heads, knowing that she might accidentally hit David.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:38 pm

Robin's shot just scratched Butch's leg. He looked down, and when he looked up at Robin. He was not happy. "Oh, so you wanna play. You three fire god d*** it!" As he spoke the three men aimed and opened fire at Robin. Well expect for one who just made bang bang noises. "As for you Freak your mine." Butch hissed as he grabbed a backpack and put it on. He jumped down from the truck with a flamethrower with him.

"Bring it lizard lips." Davy said popping a mod in his arm. A small shield appeared on his arm. "Now up for the disc toss. DAVY MALONEY!" He spun around and sent the shield rocketing to a wall. As it hit, it bounced off and hit Butch's pack. A small hiss can be heard, but only if you are listening for it. The shield came rocketing back to Davy. "Heh, That's fun."

"You'll pay for that FREAK!"

As for the 3 Hoshi attacked, her arrows hit one in the shoulder, and another's knee. The man with a bat begins to sneak around. While the two fire into the crates. "Here, kitty kitty kitty. Tch tch tch. Nice girl." He said mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:46 pm

Daisy continued kissing Hoshi until she heard footsteps, she opened her eyes to see one of the bat wielding faunus try and sneak up behind Hoshi, Daisy pulled her head away from Hoshi's and grinned. She swung Hoshi behind her so Daisy now stood face to face with the goon, she grinned as she transformed Spartan from pistol form to knuckle duster form, she swung her fist at him and pulled the weapon's trigger mid way through the lunge, the recoil from the .50 round propelled her fist forward, towards the goon's head.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:54 pm

Robin sighed as she felt the cosmic forces work against her. And sent a pitying look to the one doing the "bang bang" sound. Hell, she didn't even brother to really dodge the bullets. As she was standing on the house with possession of the high ground, and they were standing in a open stretch of land, Robin had a clear view of what was going on.

And as such, the bullets were really less then useless as she stepped nicely to the left, that, and she shot another bullet arrow at the ground between the three.

This one would give a nice explosion if it landed.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Byron decided to use this chance to make sure the group didn't get a chance to escape. Pointing one of his guns a the trucks, the barrel retracts and the gun opened to reveal an rpg. Taking aim, Byron launched the rpg making sure both trucks would be caught in the explosion as well as the three men standing near them.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:53 pm

Hoshi heard the footstep's but could bear to break away from the kiss, forgetting completely that she was in the midst of a battle. Her cat faunus ears stood directly up and her tailed waved slightly through the break in two of the petal shaped pieces of metal at the base of her armor. When Daisy broke away she opened her eyes to see Daisy's grin as she got up and pummeled the bat wielding goon before pulling her back into cover You would be able to believe how hot you look when you're kicking ass she said smiling as she pulled Daisy back into the cover of the just as the explosion rung out. She held Daisy tight as her faunus hearing came back to haunt her with her not being able to hear anything, ever sound replaced with a constant ringing sound.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:35 pm

As a man is sent flying from the crates, Robins blast had sent two of them men flying over by the trucks. The other one, who really didn't want to fight landed in a trash can. The two watched as the RPG flew past them. When the trucks exploded two of the the men were blown onto the roof. One looked up to Robin and asked, "Can I has cookie mommy?", before passing out. The blast caused Butch to stumble forward. Davy saw this and charged. Using his short stature he ran beneath Butch's face before bashing his shield right into his face. "I SHOULD HAVE A SKULL BY MY NAME!!!" Davy yelled as he sent Butch flying. Davy looked over and saw the two firing on Hoshi and Daisy. "Next stop, FIVE YARDS AWAY!!!" He screamed as he rammed the two. They landed quite a while away. "Aw, only four yards. WHOA!" Davy jumped back as a wall of fire went right by him. He turned to see Butch with a cigarette in his mouth.

"IM GONNA ROST YOU FREAK!!!" He screamed sending more fire at Davy.

"Meep." Davy squeaked as he jumped around. The hissing on Butch's back is worse now.

The one other of the three men caught in the explosion landed in front of Byron. The man stood up and dusted him self off. He turned to Byron and pulled out his bat. "Batter up freak." He said taking a swing at Byron.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:46 pm

Byron simply leaned forward and stabbed the man right in the stomach before he had a chance to even hit him. With a quick kick, Byron wretched him off the blade and allowed him to bleed to death quickly.

"Oh my," Byron chuckled. He glanced up at the man David was fighting. "I think you're going to need more men... not this man.... he's sort of.... dead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next